Start by marking “Threat (Blood Riders MC #1)” as Want to Read:
Threat (Blood Riders MC #1)

Threat

(Blood Riders MC #1)

Drake
Hot. Feisty. Irresistible. The second Nicole showed up, she was mine. It just took me a little while to admit it.

I know in my gut she's mixed up in something. Something bad. But now that I've claimed her, I'm not letting her go no matter what.

Even if the club doesn't approve.

Nicole
The only way I can find out who killed my father is to go undercover in the Blood Ri
Published October 3rd 2016 by Salted Pen Publications (first published September 30th 2016)

Deborah
Oct 31, 2016 rated it liked it

It was ok until the TSTL moment.

This came as a bonus book in with 'The Hitman's Possession' despite having mixed feelings about that book (well Tess actually) I decided to see if I liked this one more, and I did for the most part.
Since there's load of reviews already I'll keep mine brief.
So long story short:
Nicole decides to infiltrate the Blood Rider MC to try and discover if they killed her father.
I had trouble believing that the nerdy, well educated daddy's girl could transfer into a club gir
Natalie The Biblioholic
ARC kindly given in exchange for an honest review
Expected Release Date: October 3, 2016

It could be a case of "It's just me".

I had previously read Tia Lewis's Stadium of Lights: A Second Chance Sports Romance, which I really liked, but this story was completely different. For one, it was about a MC Club, not sports. For another, there wasn't just angst and drama, there were elements of danger and suspense as well.

As a huge fan of dark and romantic suspense novels, I'll say that this story had a l
Snow
Sep 14, 2016 rated it liked it

it DID sound dirty and gritty...hmmm
BUT ...

This being my second book by Tia Lewis and even as i liked the sport romance written by her, this book unfortunately wasnt what i expected.

I felt the relationship between the characters needed a little bit of depth. It was too fast to have developed any deeper connection between them.

They also seemed to be lacking in more meaningful characterisation in general, as well as the storyline went, it was predictable and narrowly straight forward without an
✿kawehi.reviews
Sep 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
3-3.25 stars!!

This read was an in betweener for me. It wasn't bad or anything, I just could not connect with it and the story felt not as fleshed out as I would have liked it to be. It was very abrupt, rushed, and needed more layers to the characters and storyline.

I quite honestly, always like there to be more range to the novels that I read and some sort of core moral(s) to what to story centers around and I feel as if this lacked it a lot for me.

But, seeing as this is only the first in its se
Steph
Oct 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Not the best MC book I've read, but also not the worst.

When her dad is murdered by the Blood Riders, Nicole Bluth decides to infiltrate the MC as "Bree" to get answers. The death of three members has the club in chaos and mourning, wanting revenge. She meets club VP Drake Collins and sparks fly, and she knows he's the answer to getting to the bottom of her dad's death. She doesn't expect the sparks to fly, which will put her in even more danger from the very people who killed her dad. Will Drak
Sue
Oct 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This one was just an OK read for me. My main issues have to do with reality vs fantasy and the truth of the matter is that although this plot sounded good and the story was entertaining...Bree/Nicole would never and I mean NEVER have been able to walk into a MC Clubhouse and get away with all she did, especially being an unknown. The fact she learned so much club business from all the gossip and everyone seemed to talk about things that the women are not supposed to hear/know made me just roll m ...more
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
Once again, the author did not disappoint. Threat is a book that will get you sucked in from the beginning. I couldn't put it down and was craving to know more as I had no idea how it will end.

Nicole is a strong, intelligent, feisty woman, who decides to infiltrate the Blood Riders MC to find out who murdered her father.

Drake is the VP of the Blood Riders . He is strong, hot and sexy as hell! He is the Alpha you don't want to mess with.

When Drake and Nicole's world collide, you can feel the pa
phoebess
This book was not for me—and I'm speaking as someone who truly loves MC romance. Tia Lewis' very pleasant writing style wasn't supported by great (nor good) storyline and well-developed characters.
Although both main characters talked like they were on top of the evolution, the heroine took it to another level. Every time there were mentions in the story about how awesome and smart she was, I couldn't help but wonder, "Damn, am I reading the same book?" because it surely looked like Nicole though
Laura Hampton
I have read Lewis' Stadium Lights series and really enjoyed them, so when Threat was offered to the blog for review I thought why not. I liked the author's writing style in her previous work, so for me it was a no brainer. Threat is a fairly quick read and although I did like it, it seemed to fall a little short for me. I didn't feel as connected to the characters as I had in her previous work. The characters were good, they just lacked a little depth. Lewis does however give the reader a good d ...more
Jos
Mar 15, 2017 rated it liked it
2.5-3 Stars ehhhhh

This was just an "ok" read. I didn't "like" a lot of things BUT I hung in there till the end and it was ok.

SAFETY SPOILER BELOW: WARNING

PS This is not really quite a "safe" read for some of my safety gang peeps. It wasn't OTT non-safe but there are things that I do know some of my GR safety people don't like and won't like in this read.
Heather Emery
I would give this a 3.5. It was a well written book, but I had trouble connecting to the characters and the plot just wasn't as strong as I was hoping for.
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
3.5 BLOOD RIDER CROWNS

Threat is my first book by Tia Lewis and my first MC novel. I have never been interested enough to want to read an MC book, but this synopsis drew me in, making me want to know their story. It was well worth it!

I really liked the characters in this book, which I am not sure that I should considering they are an MC gang that commit acts of violence and are criminals. I, however, liked them. Tia Lewis presents them in a way that all of that becomes secondary. I actually found
Jan
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc
Brilliant start to a series

Threat the Blood riders MC is everything an MC read should be.

Angst,club business, drama, hotness and great characters.

The plot:
After the death of her detective father, Nicole has a plan to do a little investigating of her own and the only way of finding out who killed her father is to get into the Blood Riders MC.

Drake is the Vice President of the MC he's a typical hot alpha male and has his choice of women.

its lust at first sight when Nicole posing as Bree enter
i fall in love book blog
3.5 Stars

I don't usually read MC romances because I always worry that they will be too violent for me, and I definitely don't enjoy violence. I almost didn't read Threat but since I enjoyed Tia Lewis' last book, Stadium of Lights, I thought I would give it a chance. It did have a few "gritty" moments, but it wasn't too violent for me. Tia Lewis is a fairly new, but seemingly prolific writer (which I always love). Her first two books published last month and she has three more coming out this mon
Barbara
Sep 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great Storyline - Very Enjoyable MC Read
Threat is great start to what I see as being a great series. Tia Lewis, a new author to me, has taken a lot of the things one loves about MC books and rolled them into a great story. It has humor, suspense, thrills, romance and of course off the charts sex.

The story starts by informing the reader that Nicole’s father was recently murdered. Nicole is convinced the Blood Riders MC killed her father and decides to go undercover to find out exactly who killed
Lexi Cubbins
It was a good start for a new series and had all the elements for a great MC book. The storyline was interesting enough, but the characters I didn't love all that much.

Nicole was ballsy, I'll give her that, but she was book smart and well, street stupid. She didn't think her plan through and hopped in bed with Drake right away, even though she thought his club had killed her dad. And Drake, he thought Nicole was just another slut, yet they fell for each other within 24 hours. That I couldn't bu
Bette Hansen
Sep 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Overall I really liked this story so 4 stars for me. I think the premise of the story was fantastic. Woman seeking revenge for her father's death infiltrates the MC he was investigating when he was killed. Very interesting! While the author did an ok job with developing the story I don't think it quite lived up to the potential. Still, the characters were interesting and there was enough suspense to keep things exiting. In the end, I enjoyed it and would definitely recommend it. It will be inter ...more
Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets
So this is a Free KU read and it was a quick read. I LOVE gritty MC and this was not that. I think it had potential but fell short. I was excited at the thought of the h going "under cover" and for the most part I liked the H. But when things came forth I didn't like the way all was forgiven. I needed more drama and angst.
2mmommy
Nov 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this one, although it took me awhile to get into the story. I felt the beginning was a little unbelievable. The story really picked up for me in the last third of the book. I will definitely continue reading the series.
Lisa
Sep 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was so excited that this will be a series, because I am in love with the characters! This story had heat, emotion, and a good dose of action. I did receive an arc for my opinion, which is that I loved it and I'm so ready for book 2, like right now!
Erika
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, sexy-bikers
The idea for the book was good, but it wasn't executed right. I mean, a girl going undercover to try and find her father's assassin, it's a good idea, what I didn't like so much (view spoiler) ...more
Melissa Mendoza
Oct 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
“You’re Drake collins. You’re the one that women go nuts over and beg to fked by. I looked at my body in the mirror over the dresser. Yeah, I could see why they went for me.”

photo 5 Orgasm Button_zpsm0jqyhvr.jpg

4 threatening stars!!! Great start to the series, can’t wait to see where it goes next!

photo 4 Buttons_zpsh19grlob.jpg

Drake is the VP of Blood Riders, cocky as hll, and knows he can have any woman he wants. And the woman he wants comes from the feisty Nicole. Nicole is investigating the Blood Riders, because her father was murdered by someone in the MC.
Whitney Cannavina
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Drake is the VP of his MC club, readying himself to soon become Pres. he can't make any mistakes. Now that they have already lost 3 to the Cobras he has to be extra careful to keep his men safe. He doesn't do relationships. But when she arrives, he can't help but think she's perfect for him. Or is she?

Nicole wants to find her fathers killer. Going undercover in a ruthless MC club she is in over her head. When the VP takes notice of her she knows she has to keep going on her mission. No matter wh
Julie Jefferies
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Drake and the rest of the Blood Riders have just buried three of their men after an ambush by rival gang the Cobra's. Nicole has just buried the only family she had, her Detective Father, Robert Buth. When Nicole is advised that the cops suspect the Blood Riders of killing her Dad, Nicole decides to go undercover and find out who did it. Drake doesn't fully trust the new girl Bree that showed up with prospect Richie, but he's attracted to her like he's never been to another woman. Nicole can't b ...more
Isabelle Morebooksthanlivros
review by

cropped-Imbtl.jpg

This is not Little House on the Prairie where you hold hands and run through the fields. This is real shit.

review 1

Cover- It's a catchy cover! It's the type of cover that has me choosing to read this book without even looking at the blurb. Looking at it I knew this would be an MC novel with a sexy alpha male. It's pretty clear what this book will be about and you get what you see.
Plot- It was a fast-paced read, that had me wanting more. I've enjoyed the overall concept of the story, even th
Christine
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Two very good stories

For honest review two very good stories first story was of Nicole and drake after the murder of Nicole father she goes undercover to find out who killed him in darkest motorcycle club. Lots of action mc family life .Second story is of ab by and max they grew up together and years later she a physical therapist and gets a job on his football team . This story shows even though you know someone all their lives something and just to blind or stupid to see.
Melissa Swafford
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I liked the romance between Nicole & Blake. Also, the friendships she built quickly. And the ones he had in the club. Some of the secrets, once they started coming, were revealed rather quickly is the only reason I did not give it a 4 stars. I did enjoy the book & am about to read the next in the series.
Judy Miracle
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is my first Tia Lewis read and I was not disappointed in the least. I love MC books and this was a fresh read in the MC world. Threat is a book that will suck you in from page one and have you wanting to know more and find out the answers.

Nicole is a feisty, stubborn and intelligent woman who decides to go "undercover" on her own within the Blood Riders MC to find out who killed her father.

Drake is VP of the Blood Riders and besides being just as stubborn as Nicole hes also hot as all get
Susan Curtis
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it 🔥😍🔥

Unique and intriguing plot helps to make this first book in the Blood Riders MC romance series so awesome. Very well written that flowed from page to page. Couldn’t put it down. Well developed characters and storyline. Totally recommend it 🔥😍🔥
Mar
Nov 11, 2017 rated it liked it
  • Phoenix Rising (MC Biker / Bad Boy Romance)
  • Existential (Fallen Aces MC, #4)
  • Razor's Edge (Afflictions, #1)
  • Forget Me Not
  • Betrayed (World Without Love, #1)
  • Turning Wheels (Satan's Devils MC, #1)
  • Bred in Daddy's Handcuffs
  • Shooting Dirty (Dirty Eleven, #2)
  • Rising Up (Finding Me #1)
  • Bolt (Storm Runners Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Necessary Evil (Sentinels of Babylon, #1)
  • Prymal Lust (Prymal Series)
  • Just Ride (Legion of Guardians #1)
  • Zero F*cks
  • To Tempt a Rogue (Delaney Trilogy, #3)
  • Little Doll (Bittersweet Cartel #1)
  • Owned & Untamed (Back Down Devil MC, #11)
  • Logan: New Crusaders MC
Tia Lewis is a romance author from the Midwest who writes about smart, sexy, sassy women and hot, possessive alpha males. Her favorite bad boys to write about include sports players, mafia, bikers, billionaires and the bad-ass next door. You can find her cooking, reading, or traveling when she’s not busy working on her next release.

Want to be kept up to date on new releases? Text LEWIS to 31996 or

Blood Riders MC (4 books)
  • Reveal (Blood Riders MC #2)
  • Creed (Blood Riders MC #3)
  • Diesel (Blood Riders MC, #4)