Start by marking “Levels of Exposure (Distortion, #2)” as Want to Read:
Levels of Exposure (Distortion, #2)

Levels of Exposure (Distortion #2)

My name is Lexie Wilder—or at least that is what I believe it is.
I have too much time to think as I remain locked within these four walls…Alone.

What plagues me most is the fact that Jackson lied to me. But I cannot bring myself to hate him no matter how hard I try. The look on his face when I was taken haunts me, but maybe not everything was a lie...

I have been torn from
Published December 20th 2016 by Limitless Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Levels of Exposure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Levels of Exposure

Michelle
Feb 23, 2017 Michelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, 5-star-read, arc
Levels of Exposure is an intense, action packed, deep dark story. I was completely engrossed in the story from the beginning to the end. This book is the second in a three part series and I loved this one as much as the first book. Aimee McNeil did an incredible job writing this. The characters were well developed, believable and full of emotion. It's so intense you feel like you are going through everything with each of the characters. I can't wait to read the third book in this series.

I was gi
Amber
Dec 11, 2016 Amber rated it it was amazing
Levels of Exposure is a passionately explosive, adrenaline-laced thrill ride that doesn’t falter or stop. This part of the journey takes you deeper into the dark underbelly of hidden evil where you can easily lose all sense of right and wrong. What you watch unfold is an incredible effort put forth by a steadfast love and deep devotion between longtime friends wanting nothing more than to right a terrible wrong. This is a story that will hold your heart captive and make you truly appreciate ever ...more
Heather Jasinski
Dec 20, 2016 Heather Jasinski rated it really liked it
Levels of Exposure (Distortion #2) by Aimee McNeil

Levels of Exposure is about Lexie who is locked in a room separated by her mother. Jackson will do whatever it takes to get Lexie back. Stephanie who is Lexie’s best friend is missing. This story is packed with so much action, crime, suspense and darkness. It kept me on my toes. I didn’t want to stop reading as it was a well-written story. I really can’t give much details. Levels of Exposure continues where book 1-Degrees of Distortion left off.
Seraphim  Book Reviews
Jan 05, 2017 Seraphim Book Reviews rated it really liked it

Levels of Exposure continues where book 1-Degrees of Distortion left off. I would recommend reading these books in order so
Emily Maynard
Dec 10, 2016 Emily Maynard rated it it was amazing

First, many thanks to Aimee McNeil, who provided a free copy of Levels of Exposure in exchange for an honest review. This is the follow up to the excellent Degrees of Distortion, and picks up right where it left off.

Lexie Wilder and her mother have been kidnapped by the sinister John Stodden, a man from her mother’s past who may or may not be Lexie’s father. Lexie cannot decide which option might be worse: to find out that she shares blood with this evil man, or not, and likely wind up
Melissa King
Dec 20, 2016 Melissa King rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, arc
Levels of Exposure is the second book in the
Distortion Series by Aimee McNeil. You need to read the Degrees of Distortion first before you start reading Levels of Exposure because this story is a continuation from where the first story left off. I could rewrite parts of the synopsis & give you some small spoilers for my review of Levels of Exposure but I want you, the readers, to experience the story like I did. Aimee did a magnificent job writing this story so uniquely, it's well written a
Annamaria
Dec 18, 2016 Annamaria rated it it was amazing
4.5 Amazing Stars! This is the second book in the Distortion Series and should be read in order to fully understand the book. Lexie and her mother are captive in the arms of the man Lexie hoped she never would meet. Jackson is trying to figure out how he can help Lexie when he gets a break and hears from her. Will Jackson be able to rescue Lexi and her mother? Ms. McNeil writes a well-written story full of crime, action and suspense. The story leaves you sitting on the edge of your seat needing ...more
Amanda Lee Disheveled Book Blog
This book as with the first was a bit out of the genre that I normal read, it's a lot of suspense with bits of steam mingled in. But it was enough of both to keep my hooked from begining till end. In the beginning things moved a bit slow but later things speed up and I can't wait to read the next one.

This book unlike anything that I usually read, is something that I think you'll enjoy even if your like me and you're not drawn to suspenseful books. Aimee McNeil writes a great story that's not onl
Suzanne
Dec 10, 2016 Suzanne rated it really liked it
I really loved that this one picked right after the first. And you are thrown headlong into this insane crazy world of that is so sinister and dark. Your heart races wondering what is going to happen next. What was great is you get to see the store for various perspectives and you get a great sense of what is going on.
From Lexie fighting to save her and her mom and being able to put on such a strong face through the whole ordeal. To Jackson that wants revenge above all else but needs Lexie too.
Petula
Jan 15, 2017 Petula rated it really liked it
This is a difficult book to describe on it's own because it's the second of a three part series that absolutely MUST be read in order.
Stephanie is a friend if the lead character Lexie, and is being held prisoner by a very disturbed man. Our "hero" is doing his best to reach all those that need it but his past dealings keep throwing up obstacles.
A violent series with some scenes that might be upsetting. Once you start the first book you will need to read them all.
Leona Wright
Leona Wright rated it really liked it
Mar 26, 2017
Shari
Shari rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2017
Ginnie
Ginnie rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2017
Evelyn Schoenborn
Evelyn Schoenborn rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2017
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2017
Mary
Mary rated it really liked it
Mar 27, 2017
Ann MacIver
Ann MacIver rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2017
Errika
Errika marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
Susan Rudy
Susan Rudy marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2016
Shannon Godwin
Shannon Godwin marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2016
Lynn Reynolds
Lynn Reynolds marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2016
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2016
Butthisbook
Butthisbook marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2016
Lady Living  In Bookland
Lady Living In Bookland is currently reading it
Dec 13, 2016
Tiffany Morgan
Tiffany Morgan marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2016
Lori. Brown
Lori. Brown marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2017
Nina
Nina added it
Jan 10, 2017
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2017
Daniela
Daniela marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2017
Darlene Whitaker
Darlene Whitaker is currently reading it
Apr 24, 2017
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2017
loisa
loisa added it
Feb 19, 2017
Sloan/Arien
Sloan/Arien marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2017
Hepzi.paul
Hepzi.paul marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2017
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2017
13919881
Aimee McNeil was born and raised in Nova Scotia, Canada, where she continues to live today with her husband and three children. She is a stay-at-home mother that loves every colorful moment with her family.

Aimee spends most of her free time indulging in her love of writing. You can also find her lost in the pages of a good book, or making a mess with her paints. Aimee loves to explore anything tha
More about Aimee McNeil...

Distortion (3 books)
  • Degrees Of Distortion (Distortion Series, #1)
  • Shades Of Resolution (Distortion Series Book 3)