Start by marking “M&M Surprise Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #17)” as Want to Read:
M&M Surprise Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #17)

M&M Surprise Murder

(Donut Hole Mystery #17)

Book 18: Chocolate Pomegranate Glaze Murder is now available. Get your copy now! Just cut and paste this URL into your browser: http://amzn.to/2cXZ9ff

**This is Book 17 in the Donut Hole Cozy Mystery Series**
When Heather Shepherd discovers that a popular judge at Hillsides Archery competition has been murdered, shes alarmed.

Heather soon finds out that the competition
Published August 23rd 2016 by Guardian Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about M&M Surprise Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about M&M Surprise Murder

Start your review of M&M Surprise Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #17)
Juli
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Because her employee and friend Jung is in the competition, Heather Shepherd is in the stands for the annual Hillside Archery competition. Unfortunately, the event is halted before it even starts. One of the judges is dead, an arrow through his heart. Who wanted Kyle Henson dead? Heather jumps into investigating the case, but it turns out there are a lot of reasons someone might have wanted Kyle dead. A ruined sports career. Messy divorce. Old jealousies. Heather is determined to help her police ...more
RO G'ma
M&M Surprise Murder is the 17th installment in Susan Gillards Donut Hole Cozy Mystery series and is a quick and easy read. Donut Delights is undergoing expansion renovations and is closed to the public because of the noise, but they are still filling on-line orders and selling donuts at an archery competition at the local high school where Jung, one of Heathers employees, is competing. Before the competition can begin, a co-judge, Kyle Henson, is found in the locker room with an arrow ...more
Lauren Dottin-Radel
Sep 24, 2016 rated it liked it
I thought this book was okay and talked a little bit about the donuts. I just had a hard time reading it because the mystery really wasn't that interesting but I thought the book was unnecessarily longer than it needed to be. Also there were a ton of grammatical errors in this book and confuse me a little bit because names were put in the wrong spot. Overall it was just an okay book. But I didn't like reading was the fact that an adult was bullying a child and I'm not sure why that was even ...more
Kelly
Aug 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
M&M Surprise Murder is the 17th book in the Donut Hole Cozy Mystery series.
In this book, Donut Delights is closed to the public due to construction next door, however, the shop staff is keeping busy by filling online orders. We learn about an archery competition, but one of the judges of the competition has been killed. Heather investigates.

This is a quick and enjoyable read and I like the small town setting, as well as the quick pace of these books!

I was given a copy of this book by the
Amy
Aug 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Even though Heathers shop is closed as construction is going on to expand it, she is still busy filling on line orders. And another new donut, one with M&M's! My mouth was wanting one.
An archery competition is taking place and Heather is at Hillside to watch Jung. Another death has occurred and Heather is back to doing what she does best...sleuthing with her bestie Amy at her side.
Dawn
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mystery, read-in-2017
This is the most detective-y book to date. We get to see Heather not have to worry about the store and looking into the murder. If the books turn more into a detective who happens to own a doughnut store then I would really like it. This book is my favourite in this series, currently. The murder weapon in this story was very interesting, though it makes sens that there is an archery competition going on, using a bow and arrow is an interesting choice.

Heather's workers are not really in the
Astrid
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Again a fun reading cozy mystery about Heather and friends. When I am almost finished with a book from Susan Gillard I slightly panic until I have the next in the series available. Can't stop reading them.
Janet Miller
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another good entry for this series. Looking forward to #18.
Sara
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fabulous!!

This is one of my favorite mysteries so far. I loved Heather in this one. the mystery had some great twists and the ending was incredible. 😊
Cindy
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very good. I enjoyed this book very much.
Sharon
Aug 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Everyone was having a good time at the Hillside Archery Competition waiting for Heather Shepherds friend Jung to show the judges how good he was at the sport and just might possibly win. But the judges werent on the field yet and people were wondering what the hold up was.

Heather suddenly sees her husband, Detective Ryan Shepherd, appear on the field and she knew that this meant that a major problem was in the making. And it was a major problem. One of the judges, Kyle Henson, was found
Shannon
With Donut Delights undergoing construction, Heather has closed the shop to customers but is still busy filling special and online orders. Her employee,Jung, is competing in a local archery competition but before it can even begin, murder once again rocks Hillside. Heather is only one week and one exam away from getting her investigator's license and Ryan asks her to investigate, discreetly. With not much evidence to go on and a long list of suspects, Heather has her hands full. I love her ...more
Carol
Construction next door has closed Donut Delight with
exception of their online order.
Jung is competing in an archery contest. Heather and her
crew are selling special M&M donuts before the
competition.
But wait..the competition is being postponed.
Why, you ask ??? One of the judges is found DEAD!!!!
Heather Shepherd ,owner of the donut shop also dabbles
As an amateur detective. Heathers husband is a police
officer.
Heather with her best friend, Amy and Heathers dog,
Dave set out to search for
Anne G. Kasaba
Aug 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
M and M Crunch Donuts Yum!!!

Heathers donut shop is expanding so the shop is closed to customers. But the Donut crew is still baking up a storm to fulfill on-line orders and Heather is busy helping Ryan solve the most recent murder in Hillside. An archery contest is being held in Hillside and some of the competitors have a history with one another and not all the history is good. Heather has to interview some very uncooperative suspects but ultimately she has the killer in her sights. Only one
Cheryl
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Heather and Ryan are trying to find out who murdered one of the judges at an archery contest. One of her bakers is entered in the contest and so disappointed that they halt the contest until find killer. She ends up going back to things that happened 8 years ago, looking for answers. Ryan with Heather's help finds some of the answers but it is Heather who finally out who did it. These are quick, fast fun reads.
Sharyl Smith
Nov 12, 2016 rated it liked it
The editing of this book is so bad it made it difficult to read. The story was not bad, but I could tell right away who the murderer was. The dog being named David confused me into thinking he was a person at times, and there were a lot of characters thrown in that didn't seem necessary to the storyline.
Lester Allen
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Heather learns the danger to be had when arrows are involved.

The mysteries run wild when a archery contest turns deadly. Heather is almost finished with her investigation classes but the one case that can stop her is now here. Will she find the killer in time? I am enjoying the whole series so I was ex tied to read this.
Teri
Aug 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing

With Heather's shop is closed to customers but she is still busy filling online orders. Jung, Heather's employee is in an archery competition is and a judge is killed. Before Jung is accused Heather and Amy are bound and determined to find the killer. The donuts always make me hungry and I wish recipes were included but then I don't think I could make them like Heather and the gang.
Tammy Goldthorpe
Aug 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Heather and Ryan are at it again!!! Solving murders and eating donuts. M&M Surprise Murder was AWESOME!!!! Intriguing from start to finish. Mouthwatering too- Susan Gillard really needs to incorporate some of her donut recipes.
Mary L. Foy
Apr 14, 2017
June McFalls
Feb 19, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Who, What, Where, When, Die (An Avery Shaw Mystery, #1)
  • Headlines & Deadlines (An Avery Shaw Mystery, #7)
  • Evensong (Meratis Trilogy #1)
  • Dead of Night
  • Book, Line and Sinker (Library Lover's Mystery, #3)
  • The Ring
  • The Bride Collector
  • The Queen of Gold and Straw (Fairy Tale Kingdoms, #2)
  • Bylines & Skylines (An Avery Shaw Mystery, #9)
  • Starboard Secrets (Cruise Ship Christian Cozy Mysteries #1)
  • The Book Stops Here (A Bibliophile Mystery, #8)
  • Bones and Buried Secrets (East Pender Mystery #5)
  • Let There Be Suspects (Ministry Is Murder Mystery, #2)
  • The Teatime Mystery (Jenny Starling, #6)
  • Beware False Profits (Ministry is Murder Mystery, #3)
  • The Wedding Audition (Runaway Brides #1)
  • Cappuccinos, Cupcakes, and a Corpse  (Cape Bay Cafe Mystery, #1)
  • Wicked Hearts (An Ivy Morgan Mystery, #9)

Donut Hole Mystery (1 - 10 of 60 books)
  • Strawberries & Crème Murder (A Donut Hole Cozy Mystery #1)
  • Maple Frosted Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #2)
  • Cadbury Creme Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #3)
  • Tricky Blueberry Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #4)
  • Chocolate Frosted Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #5)
  • Mint Chip Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #6)
  • Red, White and Blueberry Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #7)
  • Lemon Chiffon Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #8)
  • Chocolate Tiramisu Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #9)
  • Rhubarb Frosted Murder (Donut Hole Mystery #10)