Start by marking “Pakhan's Rose (Pakhan, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pakhan's Rose (Pakhan, #1)

Pakhan's Rose (Pakhan #1)

She was mine.
Mine.
No one else's.

Rosa
Five years ago, life delivered a blow I barely survived.
On the edge of desperation, I thought my dreams were never meant to come true.
Thanks to Sociopath, everything changed for the better.
The life I so desperately wanted was within my grasp as my future brightened.
I couldn't have been happier.
Until the Pakhan of Bratva decided I belong
Published October 25th 2016 by V.F. Mason

To ask other readers questions about Pakhan's Rose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pakhan's Rose

Elfina Renee
Feb 01, 2017 Elfina Renee rated it it was amazing
Hang onto your berettas, ladies. You're in for a mafia romance treat!
 photo Pakhans Rose.jpg
The storyline, action and suspense was completely different. More than enough to capture my attention. Yes it had those cheesy moments, where you're like ahhhhhh and then there were those times you wanted to throat punch those mother.....you get the picture.
 photo Pakhan 1.png
Pakhan's Rose wasn't your traditional mafia read. You know what I'm talking about, where Joe blow, wrongs this crime family and the streets are paved in blood and everyon
Natalie The Biblioholic
4.5 stars easy!!

Two words. Fast paced. There was so much going on. The story flipped from distant past to present to recent past then flashed forward. It was a little hard not to get lost and I greatly regret not reading the Sociopath Duet first. There are a lot of characters at play here and it was difficult to connect to all of them or truly understand their roles and motives. It was obvious that I was missing something with regards to the backstory and you better believe I will be going bac
Mirjam
Jan 22, 2017 Mirjam rated it liked it
Arrogant jerk. Sexy, smoking hot, delicious, arrogant jerk.
The man exuded an aura of dominance and danger, and everything inside me wanted to submit to him,
to let him have his way with me.

Pakhan’s Rose is the story of Dominic, Damian’s “Sociopath” twin brother. It is the story of the Russian Bratva mob boss, the Pakhan, and the Italian Cosa Nostra princess.

When Dominic sees Rosa’s picture for the first time he falls hard for her and does not hesitate to claim her as his own. He comes to an und
Isabella
Nov 13, 2016 Isabella marked it as no-no-no
DNF % 40

What happened here?

It was as if the book was on a suicide mission! I love V.F. Mason's books but this one was a huge disappointment. It's really sad, cause the book had a real potential:

*This book should not be a standalone, for the readers who haven't read Sociopath Duet serie,would not understand or feel connected with the book and the characters.

*Since it's written as a standalone, the readers who have read Sociopath Duet serie, should not have to reread the events in this book to the
Expresso
Oct 19, 2016 Expresso rated it it was amazing
Even confused as hell with how the story ended, PR is ROCKSTAR! In the midst of crying and babbling like a nut, I've missed something vital in the final 5 or 6 or even 7 pages. I'm just not strong enough to go back and understand what I read. There is a decompression period I plan to take full advantage of......

Dom and Rosa. Man what a couple! Obsessive love requires a lot of energy and these two have it in spades! Dom is the Pahkan of the Russian Mafia or Bratva. Rosa is a Italian Mafia princes
Tabitha
Oct 18, 2016 Tabitha rated it it was amazing
Holy shit, where do I start & how can I review this without spoilers? I don't think I can. I'll tell you this much, from the beginning to the very end is intense! Seriously, I'm ready to start reading it again. The ending is gut wrenching and slaps you right in the face with something you'd never expect! I'm going on strike and refusing to read anything else until Pakhan's Salvation is released!
Maeh ✦AnoniBookLoverBlog✦
ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.

5 captivating stars.

I had been waiting for this book for about a month, and I certainly don’t care so much wait for a good story and that's what this book was, a very good story.

I'm a fan of dark romances and stories of the mafia, what I can say? I love a dark and powerful men who fall on his knees for the woman they love.

I had previously read a book of this author and was Sociopath, a book that shares many aspects with Pakhan's Rose, but Sociop
mad4rombks
Dariteone86
Oct 29, 2016 Dariteone86 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 stars
* I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

Dominic is jagged by his past and what he has gone through. Rosa, although she is the Cosa Nostra's Princess too has a past. Going through life with no attachments to anyone, Dominic sees Rose's picture years later and knew he had to have her. Rosa is best friends with Damien, who happens to be Dominic's twin. Fighting her feelings for Dominic because it was weird to have feelings for a guy who looks just like her best friend. For Dominic it's
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Nov 09, 2016 Philomena Callan Cheekypee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
I do love a good mafia read and this was excellent. This is book one of a two part series. I'm so looking forward to reading more of Dominic and Rosalindas story. After the past these two have had I was so hoping they find happiness. I really can't say much about the storyline without spoiling it. If you like your stories gritty and on the darker side then I recommend you read this. I'll certainly be re reading it just before book two comes out. Loved it.
Astha Bhardwaj
MAFIA ROMANCE CANDY

description

This book has sexy, suspenseful, thrilling content that will keep you on the edge of your seat.This is mostly about the dark and glittery life style of mafias.

description

PARKHAN ROSE is a very different kind of mafia romance story when u will read you will find it different from others.Its full of suspense.This book has a fabulous blend of rose and domanics POVS and past present relations.

When domanic sees rose photograph for the first time he fells in love with her.But they both hav
Vanessa Serrano
Apr 01, 2017 Vanessa Serrano rated it really liked it
-4.5-
Melissa Mendoza
Nov 10, 2016 Melissa Mendoza rated it it was amazing
“A red haze masked my eyes and a violent, raging beast awakened inside me, someone I didn’t even know existed. I didn’t think. I darted after her, and I had a second to see her eyes widen right before I picked her up, threw her on the bed, and plunged on top of her.”

Heat Rating:

photo 5 Orgasm Button_zpsm0jqyhvr.jpg

5 dark stars!! Wow, powerful, suspenseful and dirty hot!

photo 5 Buttons_zpsu895julz.jpg

I don’t even know where to start with this review. I’m really at a loss for words, and that’s not a bad thing. This book will take you on a ride of epic proportion
100sweet
Nov 05, 2016 100sweet rated it it was ok
Very disappointed by the amount of rape in this story. There were too many disgusting descriptions of the villain torturing and raping his victims. Also, there is only one sex scene in this book and it is toward the very end. The ending was AWFUl. Hated it. Pretty ridiculous. After everything that has happened to these people, they deserved a happy ending.
Heather Major
Holy cow, I don’t even know where to start! This book is sexy, suspenseful, thrilling and will keep you on the edge of your seat. The book is about the dark and gritty world of the mafia and have some elements that are disturbing so be prepared going into the book. With this book blew my mind, the author did a fabulous job and I can’t wait for the second part of the story.

Dom is the Pakhan of the Russian Mafia (Bratva). He is also the twin brother of Sociopath. Everyone thought Dom was dead afte
Lin ( Nerdy Bookworm)
Feb 05, 2017 Lin ( Nerdy Bookworm) rated it really liked it
This is an amazing story of forbidden love of Dominic Konstantinos, pakhan of the Russian Bratva and Rosa Giovanni, princess daughter of the Costa Nova family. The description on Amazon states" this book can be read without first reading the Sociopath Duet". It's definitely no way, I felt lost from the initial reading with names of characters coming from out of nowhere as well as jumping of time (past and present). I felt like I was in the dark and playing hide and go seek during the entire book ...more
Arica Shupe
Oct 20, 2016 Arica Shupe rated it it was amazing
PAKHAN'S ROSE
by V.F. Mason

Pakhan's Rose is the first book in the Pakhan's series. This mafia series is a counterpart series to Sociopath, it is a dark, sexy, thrilling tale that will have you crying in some parts and yelling at the author at others. It captures your attention to where you can't put it down as you get caught up in the story between Rosa and the Pakhan. You feel the emotional struggle between their past, their relationship with the families and their relationship with each other.
Giselle
Feb 17, 2017 Giselle rated it it was amazing
To say that I loved Dominic, is an understatement. I fell in love with him soooo bad, he is sexy, powerful, and an alpha all around. The story is sexy and I loved Rosa as well she is easy to like, easygoing and a great character. If I had to choose someone for my Dominic it would definitely be Rosa♥ I recommend it a lot!:D
Just Let Me Read- Sammy
Oct 17, 2016 Just Let Me Read- Sammy rated it it was amazing

Pakhan's Rose by V.F. Mason was a sexy and. thrilling story set in the dark and dangerous world of the mafia. After reading the Sociopath Duet, I was positively giddy with excitement to get the Pakhan's story. This book completely surpassed my expectations, blowing me away with the suspense and passionate romance that make this author's stories so unique.

"She was mine. Mine and nobody else's."

I fell in love with both Dominic and Rosa in Sociopath's Revenge, and loved them even more after reading
naeean
Feb 17, 2017 naeean rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mob-romance, favs
possibly one of my fave mob romance books.
MillsyLovesBooks
Oct 26, 2016 MillsyLovesBooks rated it really liked it
Pakhan's Rose is the first book in the Pakhan's Series and although it CAN be read as a standalone. I would recommend reading the Sociopath's Obsession and Sociopath's Revenge for an added experience.

photo IMG_20161026_134529_035000_zps2xgqif28.jpeg

If like me you love a good Dark Romance then this is definitely a must read for you. It is a Gritty, Intense, Captivating read with twists and turns you won't see coming. I thought i had it figured but then bam WTF didn't see that coming.

"The man exuded an aura of dominance and danger, and everyth
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
While this can be read as a standalone, it is much more enjoyable if you have read Sociopath's Obsession and Sociopath's Revenge.  Go on, you know you want to.  Click on them...

OMG, V.F. Mason makes me love mafia guys!  As much as I love Damian Scott (Sociopath) from the previous books, his twin Dominic Konstantinov is something more.  More, you say?  Dominic was intense; sophisticatedly (okay I made that up) savage if you will.  He was always protected by Damian and was used as the more frail a
Michelle Austin
Nov 06, 2016 Michelle Austin rated it it was amazing
description

Pakhan’s Rose was a nail biting 5 star read.

Rosa and Dom, oh my. These two are off the charts hot.
Dom is the Pahkan of the Russian Mafia and Rosa is an Italian Mafia princess.
When Dom claims Rosa and tries to do the right thing and “Woo” her, it was cute but he is not the wooing type he is more of the kidnap and make her mine type.

There is also a hidden sociopath that is watching and planning, he want’s the princess for his little games and seeking reveng
Adri
Feb 16, 2017 Adri rated it liked it
What a cliffhanger... I am so confused..
April
Feb 12, 2017 April rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

I love the storyline as we'll as the writing. There were brief repeated pages from the Sociopath which I'm not a huge fan of as I hate to re-read but I understood the necessity here. The writing flows effortlessly from past to present and from person to person. It allows you to get more depth into the characters history and background which really enriches the story. I loved Sociopath but I'm a mafia lover so I enjoyed this even more as it goes deeper into the Bratva and Cosa Nostra life.
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 02, 2017 Jennifer Pierson rated it really liked it
Here's my description...this is the story surrounding Dominic and Rosa. Yep, you read that right, that's all I'm giving. Now I read the Sociopath Duet, but I still had a real problem following along for a bit of the book. Between switching from past to present like it did, I was so confused for a while. Once I got past that and had my bearings, the book exploded into one hell of a ride that almost had my heart pounding out of my chest. V.F. Mason is diabolically evil, with her brilliant writing ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Oct 25, 2016 Nerdy Dirty & Flirty rated it it was amazing
~JENNY~
"She was mine.
Mine.
No one else's."

Um hello, yes I needed this book in my life. That phrase was all I needed to make me want to get my hands on this book. Mafia books are definitely becoming my thing and it's all thanks to this author. The Sociopath Duet series was OMG! Probably one of the best series I've read all year.

Pakhan's Rose is filled with so many twist and turns. V.F. Mason definitely keeps you on your toes. Her dark, twisted imagination brings this book to life. I fell in lov
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

V. F. Mason captivated me the Sociopath's Duet. This author gave me a story that was unique, smart, suspenseful, and so sexy that I thought my kindle might overheat at points in that series. And if possible, book one of this series was seriously even more amazing.. If you like grit and a little dark, then this is so your book.

Pakhan's Rose was a captivating read that sucked me in from the very first page. This author has a way with their words.. and the feelings they evokes out of reade
Books and Boys Book Blog
Oct 19, 2016 Books and Boys Book Blog rated it really liked it
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

Dark, gritty, heart pounding and sexy .. Pakhan's Rose is one thrill ride of a read.

This is the first time I have read anything by VF Mason but when I saw the synopsis I knew I had to read it. I was not disappointed.

Yes it has graphic elements but you are reading a novel about La Cosa Nostra and Bratva, yes it has really hot sex scenes but then again you are talking about sexy alpha dominant men, yes it has heart pounding nail biting circum
BeckieG
Oct 18, 2016 BeckieG rated it it was amazing
I read this book as an ARC for 2 girls who love books blog. I ABSOLUTELY loved this book. I loved everything about it, the characters, the storyline, the pace, the twists. I ended up giving myself the morning off anything domestic and read the book in a few hours!

Rosa sounds so innocent and completely has her world over thrown when she meets the 'dark and dangerous' Dominic. Their tale and dark pasts are not for the faint hearted but have you captured.

Two tortured souls colliding into the same
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
V.F.Mason always loved reading books and had quite a few fights with her mama over the genre she liked (romance, duh!) She studied filmmaking and thought that would feed her desire for stories, but that didn't happen.
Finally, when she was tired of all those voices in her head, she sat down and wrote a book. It was a huge decision to make and she thanks her friends and family for supporting her in
More about V.F. Mason...

Pakhan (2 books)
  • Pakhan's Salvation (Pakhan #2)