Start by marking “The Way Home (Finding Home, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Way Home (Finding Home, #3)

The Way Home (Finding Home, #3)

Our new relationship was blooming, just like the first roses of the season. The delicate petals were slowly separating to reveal its full glory. It was pure.

Right.
Whole.
Until it wasn't.

Too many factors pulled us apart. Our lives were shaped before we met. They were part of a glorious garden of hope and promise. Neither of us seemed willing to prune the old to make way f
Published September 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The Way Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Way Home

Start your review of The Way Home (Finding Home, #3)
Debbie
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Completely relatable, real and refreshing!!! The Way Home is a beautiful book about some pretty awesome characters, and I believe it to be this author’s best work yet. I was engaged, enraged and brought to tears. Well done!!!!!!

I've been hooked into reading some very dark books lately and I just knew this one was going to bring me back to all that is good and right about the world. In a genre littered bad boys and psychopaths (which I love), it's great to pick up a book that reminds me that nice
David Maher
Sep 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Pete and Emmy have met several times. After all Pete's sister Anna just married Emmy's brother Craig, but despite the possible complications they can't put off acting on their attraction for one another anymore

One of those complications, is that they each live hundreds of miles apart, and thus embark on a long distance relationship. There is light on the horizon though, since Emmy has a plan in place that will result in her moving to the same area where Pete and his family reside.

What they didn'
Gata Leitora / Cat reader
Sep 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Peguei esse livro para ler e fiquei bem empolgada com a sinopse. Achei diferente e interessante como comparou o relacionamento com um jardim. Essa serie é a serie de debut da escritora Rachel Caid .

O livro já começou do jeito que gosto como muito romance gostosinho e beijo na boca pois o casal protagonista se conheceu no livro anterior e já tinha um certo affair....Ui.....Amei....Porem já começou a me deixar angustiada, pois o relacionamento dos dois é tão lindinho de acompanhar que ,de tanto le
Tiffany Johnson
Sep 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Emmy and Pete! Acquainted through their sibling's relationships, it's no secret Emmaline has been crushing on Pete. When they finally connect it definitely proves worth the wait. Their chemistry is palpable and between the sheets they are very compatible, if you know what I mean. With Emmy's proposal to open a satellite office in Charleston all the pieces seem to be falling in place...until they aren't. Blindsided by someone she trusts, Emmy is reeling over the rejection. Retreating to within he ...more
Cassandra Cole
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Peter oh Peter!!!! What a sexy man's man!! So glad to see the story with Emmaline unfold! Instant hotness!!! Instant chemistry! Can they over come the distance between them? Can Emmy overcome the snarky snake in the grass that tries to destroy her plans and dreams. Can she and Peter help each other find their way home??
Love the setting for Emmy's home as I too am a Springfieldian!! Anyone would love this town!! Another great story Mrs. Caid!!! More please!!
Melissa Fisher
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it Loved it Loved it!!!

Pete and Emmy!!!! We have gotten to know a little about both of these characters in the last two books, but this is their story. All the feels!!! I can't express how swoony Pete is. You have to find out for yourselves!! Favorite quote for the book: " love doesn't make life easy, love makes life worth something.” I have grown to love Rachel's writing and her books get better and better!! I personally can't wait to see what she brings us next!
Michell Hall casper
I loved Pete and Emmy's story.....

I love Rachel Caid's books they are more true to life then most out there. She takes a ordinary couple and brings them to life. And many people can relate to the words written.

This was a sweet story with a few hiccups in the road. It was refreshing.

I can't wait to see what this author brings us next.
Shelly
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!! This is Emmy and Pete's story and they are my new favorite couple.I like that we get to see the other couple's from the first two books.This book for me is about how far are you willing to go for love.This one is my favorite and I loved the first two.Another great book by Rachel Caid!!!
Mandy Sawyer
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Well this book had me crying so much. Not all ugly tears, quite a few were happy tears! This whole series has been amazing. Rachel writes so well you FEEL the words on the page not just read them. The emotion and chemistry between the characters is simply powerful. I highly recommend this book and series.
EscapeNBooks
Feb 19, 2019
Jenny
Jun 21, 2017
Rachel Caid
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Danielle
Sara Gross
Sep 27, 2016
elizrdbthspeaks
Sep 29, 2016
Rachel Caid lives in Missouri with her husband and two sons. She is a self-proclaimed coffee addict with no plans of recovery and is an avid reader of all types of romance. Her day job is very black and white, so she enjoys being able to lose herself in the colorful world of novels; whether it’s reading or writing them.