Start by marking “RAGE: President & First Lady Of The Death Dealers MC” as Want to Read:
RAGE: President & First Lady Of The Death Dealers MC

RAGE: President & First Lady Of The Death Dealers MC (Death Dealers MC)

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  99 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
She was FORBIDDEN, but she TEMPTED him like no other woman, so he’ll stop at nothing ’til he’s CLAIMED her.

***This is a boxed set which includes previously published material - Forbidden, Tempted, Claimed, Deception, and Envisage (A #Rage Short Story)***
Published September 2nd 2016 by Alana Sapphire

To ask other readers questions about RAGE, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about RAGE

Sandy Knox
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED IT! Alana never disappoints me. I bought this book. I've read the complete death Dwellers series and I ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY LOVED, LOVED, LOVED IT!! I have read just about all of Alana's books. except the paranormal ones. Not my thing, I have to say if you haven't read her books you most definitelt better check her out. She Amazing! I extremely recommend all Alana's books to everyone.
Peta
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I had never read anything by Alana Sapphire . I received a book suggestions from Facebook to read the Death Dealers Mc by Alana sapphire and boy was I blown away I could not put my phone down. I loved Gage and Ravens box set story from start to finish.
Linda
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've read a lot of MC books, but this is by far one of the best. Gage and Raven are both great characters, as are the supporting characters. It's not for the faint hearted but if you like this genre you must definitely give it a go!
Jeanne Kotsios
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series was one I fell in love with he knew he loved her waited for her waited to be with and someone screwed it all up but it was a fantastic series I loved it characters just captured me
Melanie
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The trilogy put together in a boxset. Fab. Especially when it includes a bonus scene, the novella Deception, and a short story showing us just what would have happened the night of Raven's birthday party, if what happened... didn't.

Taylor Freeman
Oct 10, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.

This book gave me a few mini heart attacks along the way.
Every time I thought it was over there was another part about to begin.
I never fully invested in Gage 100%. I don't know if it was the thing with
(view spoiler) that threw me off but I just wasn't in love with his character. He was very stubborn too which got to be annoying. He really played up that alpha
Tracy Antonelli Manderson
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I just simply love this series. The characters are awesome and well developed. This is a great read
Robyn Corcoran
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series by Alana Sapphire is fantastic, it has everything a good story should have in it.
There are three main books and a novella telling the story of Gage Hunter and Raven Alvarez, their relationship and the many trials they go through together.
There is such a lot of action in each story that the pace keeps the reader on their toes and the twists make for a very entertaining read.
The development of the main and minor characters continues throughout each book and gives the reader clear visua
Reva Coomer
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite all time couples

I love Gage and Raven! They are the perfect couple and entertaining as hell. Gage in his demanding dominant way and Raven with her sassy mouth and attitude. She challenges him at all the right times and gives in when it's good for both of them. They face a lot and come through stronger and together on the other side. I can't say more for fear of spoilers...so just read and fall in love. Alana has a way of writing that draws you in and snuggles you close. Enjoy!
Penny Leidecker
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW, what an amazing book. This is mainly a story about Raven and how she was forbidden, tempted, and claimed by Gage, but it is so much more. Alana Sapphire has written a book that has love, friendship, loyalty, death, drama, suspense and so much more. I won't give any spoilers, but I recommend this book to anyone over 18, as long as you don't mind reading about hot alpha men and the lengths they go to, to protect their women. Well done Alana Sapphire! I can't wait to read more from you.
martha lanham
Sep 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved

She speaks her mind, he knows what he wants. As these two learn more about each other they know they are perfect for one another. As the go thru the trials of any new relationship they form a stronger bond until there isn't complete honesty. This is a must read. I couldnt put it down!
Laura Wolf
Nov 24, 2016
Gigi
Jun 09, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Alana Sapphire has a great love for writing and music, and always finds a way to combine the two. Her books, though in various subcategories, are all in the Erotic Romance genre. Like a little suspense with your romance? So does Alana! Pick up one of her books and you’ll get romance, suspense, drama, and lots of sexy time. With books ranging from MC to paranormal, an Alana story is out there for y ...more
More about Alana Sapphire...

Death Dealers MC (4 books)
  • Forbidden (Death Dealers MC #1)
  • Tempted (Death Dealers MC #2)
  • Claimed (Death Dealers MC, #3)
  • Seduction (Death Dealers MC, #4)