Start by marking “RAGE (Death Dealers MC, #1-3.5)” as Want to Read:
RAGE (Death Dealers MC, #1-3.5)

RAGE

(Death Dealers MC)

She was FORBIDDEN, but she TEMPTED him like no other woman, so he’ll stop at nothing ’til he’s CLAIMED her.

***This is a boxed set which includes previously published material - Forbidden, Tempted, Claimed, Deception, and Envisage (A #Rage Short Story).***
Published September 2nd 2016 by Alana Sapphire

To ask other readers questions about RAGE, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about RAGE

Sandy Knox
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED IT! Alana never disappoints me. I bought this book. I've read the complete death Dwellers series and I ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY LOVED, LOVED, LOVED IT!! I have read just about all of Alana's books. except the paranormal ones. Not my thing, I have to say if you haven't read her books you most definitely better check her out. She Amazing! I extremely recommend all Alana's books to everyone.
Malissa Bishop
Never thought I would say this but I got annoyed in the last 25% of the book because there was too much sex and not enough story. I love sex in books as much as the next person but this was too much for me lol, I started to get bored.
Romance Lovers Book Blog
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have given an independent review on Forbidden because I didn’t find the series box set until after I had read the first one.

Forbidden - Book 1
Tempted - Book 2
Claimed –Book 3
Deception – Book 3.5

When I finished the first book I was mad about the cliffhanger. The author more than made up for it in the second book.

The plot twist was awesome and totally unexpected. I was shocked to learn who the bad person was. I never saw it coming. Ms. Sapphire gets high marks for that!

I love how Gage and Raven r
Julie Martinez
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this whole climatic story of Raven & Gage!! The only thing I didn’t like was when he would be mad at her he would consider being with other chics...not cool! He would be understanding of her age but mentally he would forget she is so young, like with the baby situation. He should have been more understanding that she is thinking like an 18 year old and he’s thinking like a 33 year old. That’s quite different thoughts! I really loved how she shot the biker from the car, killed Deena &am ...more
Julie Jacobus
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’m glad I bought the whole 4 book collection because of all the cliffhangers at the end of each individual book.
I really liked the story, the characters were amazing but there was no sex until 3/4 of the way through and then that’s all there was. Sigh
I read for the stories and the intimacy is just a bonus but I like to have it spread out a little bit, not all in one shot!
Allena
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There were enough twists and turns in this book to keep me up quite late, and reaching for it when I woke up.

Loved the H/h, the secondary characters were interesting, the depiction of the MC was quite good and the storyline was emotionally charged.
Peta
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I had never read anything by Alana Sapphire . I received a book suggestions from Facebook to read the Death Dealers Mc by Alana sapphire and boy was I blown away I could not put my phone down. I loved Gage and Ravens box set story from start to finish.
Cassie
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Read his series individually and if you are after a great read this is it. As I read the end of each book I was left wanting to read the next. This is awesome, this quorum writes emotions well and will have your heart beating with it.
Erin
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This collection was excellent! I couldn't put it down. If you like anticipation filled with lots of surprised you will enjoy reading this. If you are a fan of MC stories this would be a good one to pick up.
Linda
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've read a lot of MC books, but this is by far one of the best. Gage and Raven are both great characters, as are the supporting characters. It's not for the faint hearted but if you like this genre you must definitely give it a go!
Jeanne Kotsios
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series was one I fell in love with he knew he loved her waited for her waited to be with and someone screwed it all up but it was a fantastic series I loved it characters just captured me
Kylie Campbell
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love it, not only did I get to read the first two novels again i was able to see the happy ever after.
Melanie
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The trilogy put together in a boxset. Fab. Especially when it includes a bonus scene, the novella Deception, and a short story showing us just what would have happened the night of Raven's birthday party, if what happened... didn't.

Taylor Freeman
Oct 10, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.

This book gave me a few mini heart attacks along the way.
Every time I thought it was over there was another part about to begin.
I never fully invested in Gage 100%. I don't know if it was the thing with
(view spoiler) that threw me off but I just wasn't in love with his character. He was very stubborn too which got to be annoying. He really played up that alpha
Tracy Antonelli Manderson
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I just simply love this series. The characters are awesome and well developed. This is a great read
Robyn Corcoran
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series by Alana Sapphire is fantastic, it has everything a good story should have in it.
There are three main books and a novella telling the story of Gage Hunter and Raven Alvarez, their relationship and the many trials they go through together.
There is such a lot of action in each story that the pace keeps the reader on their toes and the twists make for a very entertaining read.
The development of the main and minor characters continues throughout each book and gives the reader clear visua
Reva Coomer
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite all time couples

I love Gage and Raven! They are the perfect couple and entertaining as hell. Gage in his demanding dominant way and Raven with her sassy mouth and attitude. She challenges him at all the right times and gives in when it's good for both of them. They face a lot and come through stronger and together on the other side. I can't say more for fear of spoilers...so just read and fall in love. Alana has a way of writing that draws you in and snuggles you close. Enjoy!
Penny Leidecker
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW, what an amazing book. This is mainly a story about Raven and how she was forbidden, tempted, and claimed by Gage, but it is so much more. Alana Sapphire has written a book that has love, friendship, loyalty, death, drama, suspense and so much more. I won't give any spoilers, but I recommend this book to anyone over 18, as long as you don't mind reading about hot alpha men and the lengths they go to, to protect their women. Well done Alana Sapphire! I can't wait to read more from you.
martha lanham
Sep 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved

She speaks her mind, he knows what he wants. As these two learn more about each other they know they are perfect for one another. As the go thru the trials of any new relationship they form a stronger bond until there isn't complete honesty. This is a must read. I couldnt put it down!
Laura Wolf
Apr 19, 2017
Grace Carrasco
Aug 28, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • The Risk (Hell's Disciples MC #6)
  • Making Choices (Black Shamrocks MC, #2)
  • Beauty and the Biker Boss: A Bad-Boy Motorcycle Club Romance
  • Exquisite Innocence (Iron Horse MC, #5)
  • Chief (Brikken Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Resurrecting Ghosts (Kings of Chaos Book 4)
  • Tastes Like Candy (Lean Dogs Legacy, #2)
  • Blind Faith (Steel Jackals MC, #2)
  • His Captive Pet (Owned and Protected Book 3)
  • Rebellious (True Brothers MC, #2)
  • Rough and Rugged (Notorious Devils MC, #3)
  • Riding Her Rough (Death's Door MC, 1)
  • Cease (Bayonet Scars, #7)
  • Misjudged (Death Dwellers MC #3.5)
  • Daddy Issues (The Institute, #1)
  • Shadow & Soul (The Night Horde SoCal, #2)
  • Point of Surrender (Nordic Lords MC, #4)
Alana Sapphire has a great love for writing and music, and always finds a way to combine the two. Her books, though in various subcategories, are all in the Erotic Romance genre. Like a little suspense with your romance? So does Alana! Pick up one of her books and you’ll get romance, suspense, drama, and lots of sexy time. With books ranging from MC to paranormal, an Alana story is out there for y ...more

Death Dealers MC (5 books)
  • Forbidden (Death Dealers MC #1)
  • Tempted (Death Dealers MC #2)
  • Claimed (Death Dealers MC #3)
  • Seduction (Death Dealers MC, #4)
  • Renascence (Death Dealers MC, #5)