Start by marking “Mistletoe & Cocoa Kisses (Heart of the Family Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Mistletoe & Cocoa Kisses (Heart of the Family Book 1)

Mistletoe & Cocoa Kisses (Heart of the Family Book 1)

Robin Cove has had enough of her boss, is over her boyfriend, and makes a split-second decision to leave it all behind. Too bad she didn’t check the weather forecast before she left. Stranded on the side of the road when her old car breaks down, Robin fears her impulsive action will be the death of her as her body temperature steadily lowers to dangerous levels.

Matt Landr
Published October 13th 2016 by Nitewolf Novels

To ask other readers questions about Mistletoe & Cocoa Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mistletoe & Cocoa Kisses

♡Tonya♡
Nice, sweet little holiday story. It had a Hallmark movie feel to it.

Robin is passing through northern PA when her car breaks down during a major winter storm. On the brink of freezing to death, a young man, Matt, stops and rescues her. He takes her back to his home. Once she is feeling better, she starts getting to know the family and instantly falls in love with them all. The feeling is mutual and they want her to stay but she feels it's all too sudden.

~no cheating
~om drama (view spoiler)
Coco.V
Sep 09, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (9/9/2018)!💝

Blurb:

Matt Landry is slowly making his way home in the storm when he finds an unconscious woman on th
Ellen
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's hard for Robin to imagine that her bad day could get any worse, but it does! She quits her job as a chef (a job that she loved) because her boss won't leave her alone, and she then catches her fiancee in bed with her best friend! So Robin decides to leave NYC and move back home to Ohio and that's when her day gets worse or does it? While driving through Pennsylvania, her car breaks down in a snow storm, and while trying to get a blanket out of her back seat, she inadvertently hits her head ...more
Nikki
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The love for a family

Once again Stacy Aaron's stories never cease to amaze me. Upon starting this book, I had no idea which way it would go. But the right way, no doubt. I mean, I knew it would have romance, and maybe a little suspense, a backstory of some kind, but I wasn't expecting the emotions running through this book. I love how Stacy always seems to capture the unexpected emotions in her books , leaving me feeling what the characters are feeling.

I love the family relationships in this bo
Melanie Milburn
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wonderful Winter Romance

Another great Stacy Eaton story, a standalone, set close to Celebration Township. The characters are great and the storyline involving.
Robin has had it with her life in New York. Her horrible boss and her now ex-boyfriend have led her to pack it all up in her car and head for a fresh start in Ohio. Unfortunately, she ends up heading ill-prepared into a snow storm and stranded on a roadside.
Chris is a single dad of two who has sworn off women after too many bad relationshi
Tatiana Lammers
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-scored
I won this book in a Facebook contest, and this is my honest review.

This is an awesome holiday romance wich will grab one's attention and won't let go until the end, leaving the reader all warm and fuzzy, and happy. If it was me, I'd skip all the too spicy sex scenes - they book is amazing even without all that hotness.

Rhonda
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fate

Sometimes fate just steps in and shows you what your life should be and this is exactly what happened to Robin. While Robin was running from her old life, fate stepped in and showed her what her new life could be like. She just had to be brave enough to except it. A wonderful story by Stacy Eaton
Sandi Ramirez
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book touched my heart with some sexy sizzle

Another wonderful book by Stacy Eaton. While this is not part of the Celebration series since it is not based in Celebration, it is located not to far away in PA. This is one of those stories I would see on a Hallmark movie channel as a movie.... Really touched my heart with a little bit of sizzle.
Neena Christianson Martin
Oct 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Watch out for locked car doors.

Robin's car had broken down during a winter snow storm, but luckily she was found before she froze to death. Her rescuers take her into their home and into their lives. A very touching love story with great and charismatic characters.
Debra
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Upbeat and uplifting

I adored this book as it was so upbeat and uplifting. The characters were well rounded and definitely gelled. The story wasn't too heavy either which is always a plus for a Christmas book.
Linda Reece
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet story...full of hotness! Wish it would have lasted longer.
Marie Godley
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
a great Christmas romance with some spice thrown in. You certainly feel like you want to spend Christmas in this house.
Bernie
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mistletoe & Cocoa Kisses review

Mistletoe & Cocoa Kisses is the first sweet romance in the Heart of the Family series written by author Stacy Eaton.
Laurel
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not a Christmas book

Semi lame book, with a very over used premise. It was easy to read, had enough sex to gross me out, with a sick child around. This was not a satisfying read.
Pamela
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pretty good

This was quite enjoyable. I liked the characters, and the dual point of view, which covers some of the same events, worked quite well for me. This was a sweet read.
Kate
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book. sweet story. Crisp writing. I am probably a bit biased since I adore this author but I love the characters. Robin and Chris are great characters - realistic, normal, folks I can relate to. They are not on that different plane that some romance novel characters are. I just love the level of detail that the author puts into the story, giving you not only the plot but subplots and details on other characters so you can understand and feel like you are right there with them. . They show ...more
Becky Claxon
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Robin was driving in her old car through PA in a snow storm when her card died. She got out of her car to get in the back seat for a blanket as all her possessions where in the back. She fell, her door closed and the doors locked. She remembered that her back door lock was not automatically locking so she got into the back, got her blanket out, put it over the driver’s seat, locked the door and got out. That’s when she remembered she forgot to unlock the front door. A 16 year old Matt found an u ...more
Candy Hernandez
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Stacy Eaton has done it again. She wrote another story that will make you tingling and warm all over.
This story is how you can find love in the most unusual place and moment. Robin is on her way, from New York, to her childhood place, Ohio, when her car broke down in the middle of nowhere. She just quit her job because of her boss and cheating boyfriend, and now she fears of freezing to death after accidentally locked the doors while outside.

Its a good thing Matt Landry is passing by when he n
Kaitlyn
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The cover of this book immediately grabbed my attention and I never looked back. It's Christmas time, so it was time to dive right in! And boy did it not disappoint! This is my first read by Ms. Eaton and I can tell you I'm definitely reading more! Now time to dive in to the story!

I immediately felt for Robin. She finds herself in a scary situation, but one that leads her to one of the sweetest and most amazing families ever! Chris knows how to raise his kids right! Matt and Geri are absolutely
Alicia
Oct 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
"Mistletoe and Cocoa Kisses"by Stacy Eaton

A sweet, warm and loving novella. Perfect for the holidays (or any time of the year).

Stacy Eaton has written a truly wonderful holiday novella. It is a magical novella, in many ways, without a magician or a guardian angel. It is joyful and funny, and sometimes serious. It is connection at first sight, with some steps backward out of fear or worry at where things are going.

The characters are wonderful and play so well off one another, especially the 5 y
Tej Keshav
I'm not going to lie, it was the cover that drew me in the first time I saw this book. Steaming coffee, gorgeous and welcoming log home. This combination can never go wrong. Throw in a guitar and it couldn't get better.
Mistletoe and Cocoa Kisses is a sweet, quick read that'll make you feel good and crave the kind of family the Landrys have.
I picked this book up hoping to get a quick fix for my novel craving because strictly, I shouldn't be reading, what with my Final Med School Boards being only
Jaime
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Fantastic story about finding love where you least expect it.

After moving away from her life in the city, Robin almost freezes to death along the side of the road. Lucky for her Matt Landry, who was driving along the same road in the storm, saw her and brought her home. Even luckier, Robin gets a glimpse of the life she really wants and the family she wants it with.

The path to each other doesn't always run smoothly for Robin and Chris, but fate has a way of bringing people together, even when th
Patti
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great story by Stacy Eaton. Robin Cove has a bad day and leaves NYC in a rush in her old 10 year car. Robin decides to run to Pennsylvania, where she grew up, but tragedy strikes and her car breaks down in a snow storm... When Robin is found unconscious, she is taken back to their house to recoup. This is where she meets the handsome Chris Landry and his family.
The connect between these two people is clear but they both were getting out of ugly relationships and both were hesitate to start any
Samantha Reeves
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes fate really shakes up your life to put you on your intended path. Robin Cove's life was turned upside down in a big way. After a REALLY bad day she ends up locked out of her broken down car with not one, but two bumps on her head in the middle of a snow storm in the complete wrong kind of clothes. Thank goodness for properly raised teenage boys! Enter in Chris Landry, his teenage son Matt, and young daughter Geri. Once Matt returns home with the unconscious Robin, the Landry family hel ...more
Coral Mitchell
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Robin is starting her life over. She has no real plans except to leave New York. She did not expect even the weather to be against her and is stranded in a snow storm. Matt has made his share of relationship mistakes and does not want to make another. There is something different and very spectacular about Robin and he asks her to stay for the duration of the storm, or until she figures out what her plans are. Snow storm, adorable children, and a crazy ex made this a wonderful read.

I voluntarily
Taya
Oct 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed this Advance Readers Copy of this book.

I thought the story was sweet. I love books that have multiple POVs.
The Landry family (Chris, Geri, and Matt) are a tight knit family and Matt finds a strange woman on the side of the road in the middle of a huge snow storm. When Robin wakes up she finds herself in the Landry's house. From the beginning she has an attraction to the dad Chris and the story takes off from there.

I like how the name of the book gets tied into the actual
Emerald Barnes
Dec 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads
It's not just the hot cocoa that is steamy!

Mistletoe and Cocoa kisses a steamy Christmas romance that is easily devourable and full of lovely characters! I enjoyed every minute of this fast-paced book. The spirit is Christmasy and the romance is sexy! Honestly, they fell in love a bit too quickly for my taste, but the attraction between them is undeniable. Overall, a great, Christmas read!
C.M. Albert
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Adorable (and sexy!) holiday story that will warm your heart

I love every book I've ever read by Stacy Eaton & this was no exception. The characters are so real & down to earth. I just fell in love with them right away. Seriously loved the heated scenes (so good!), and the way she wrapped it up & ended it (so heart warming!). Just an overall feel good read for the holidays!
Linda  Johnston
Sep 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was given this book for a honest review. It was fantastic story about being saved from a snow storm by a teenager when her car broke down and the family fall in love with her. She changers her life for them and it ends great
Janet
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sigh .. if you want a book that'l leave you with that warm feeling in your tum ... this is just that book
Stacy Eaton is a USA Today Best Selling author and began her writing career in October of 2010. Stacy took an early retirement from law enforcement after over fifteen years of service in 2016, with her last three years in investigations and crime scene investigation to write full time.

Stacy resides in southeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, who works in law enforcement, and her teen daughter.