Start by marking “Mistletoe & Cocoa Kisses (Heart of the Family #1)” as Want to Read:
Mistletoe & Cocoa Kisses (Heart of the Family #1)

Mistletoe & Cocoa Kisses

(Heart of the Family #1)

Robin Cove has had enough of her boss, is over her boyfriend, and makes a split-second decision to leave it all behind. Too bad she didn’t check the weather forecast before she left. Stranded on the side of the road when her old car breaks down, Robin fears her impulsive action will be the death of her as her body temperature steadily lowers to dangerous levels.

Matt Land
Published October 13th 2016 by Nitewolf Novels

To ask other readers questions about Mistletoe & Cocoa Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mistletoe & Cocoa Kisses

Start your review of Mistletoe & Cocoa Kisses (Heart of the Family #1)
♡Tonya♡
Nice, sweet little holiday story. It had a Hallmark movie feel to it.

Robin is passing through northern PA when her car breaks down during a major winter storm. On the brink of freezing to death, a young man, Matt, stops and rescues her. He takes her back to his home. Once she is feeling better, she starts getting to know the family and instantly falls in love with them all. The feeling is mutual and they want her to stay but she feels it's all too sudden.

~no cheating
~om drama (view spoiler)
Danielle's
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Robin is travelling across the country when her car brakes down. It’s cold and she’s stuck in the middle of nowhere. Matt a sixteen-year-old boy saves her and takes her home to his dad.

Robin owes this family her life. She was running away. Now she’s found more than she could ever expect.

A heartwarming tale of life’s second chance.

This is a kindle Unlimited read. The Christmas reading has started and I’m totally ready for it. I’ve joined the tour for this book.

It’s a snowed-in read with the w
Coco.V
Sep 09, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (9/9/2018)!💝

Blurb:

Matt Landry is slowly making his way home in the storm when he finds an unconscious woman on th
Ellen
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's hard for Robin to imagine that her bad day could get any worse, but it does! She quits her job as a chef (a job that she loved) because her boss won't leave her alone, and she then catches her fiancee in bed with her best friend! So Robin decides to leave NYC and move back home to Ohio and that's when her day gets worse or does it? While driving through Pennsylvania, her car breaks down in a snow storm, and while trying to get a blanket out of her back seat, she inadvertently hits her head ...more
Reggie
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a quick story but packs a punch. If you think you’re having a bad day...Robyn loses her job, finds her bf and bff in bed together, has car trouble in a snowstorm, gets locked out of her car...all before the Christmas holiday! Luckily for her, a teenager discovers he partially frozen body and takes her to his house. Single dad, Chris Landry jumps into action the moment that his son brings in his rescue. So begins a sweet story of finding oneself and true love. There is some ‘ex-drama’ tha ...more
Bette
Jul 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Story & Narration🎧 A Heartfelt Delight!
Mistletoe & Cocoa Kisses
Heart of the Family Series, Book 1
By: Stacy Eaton
Narrated by: Lisa Beacom

This book is an enjoyable delight, the story is sweet and contains a whole lot of heart. Stacy Eaton is a gifted author, she grabs your attention right from the start and captivates straight to the end. Her descriptive details bring you right along side the characters, giving you an upfront and personal view of what the characters are seeing, thinking
Barbara
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stacy Eaton has never written a bad book that I’ve read but this one was so sweet, loving, great, wonderful and can I go on? It had me from the first page where I wanted to know what was going to happen to the very end. And I will be honest and say I cried several times but they were happy tears. I am recommending this to all my romantic loving friends.

It’s a novella about Robin Cove who quit her job and boyfriend heading to Ohio when she gets stuck in a snow storm. She just about freezes to dea
Patty
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love that holiday feel, a second chance at life and single dads! This one has a little of everything giving me that warm feeling. Chris Landry is a single father, and doesn't have the best luck with women. But when his son Matt brings Robyn in from the cold, things are about to change. Robyn is driving with her life in her car. Losing her job and her boyfriend all in the same day she is ready to find a new life. Now in a snowbank, locked out of her car, things are not looking good. But then sh ...more
Nikki
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The love for a family

Once again Stacy Aaron's stories never cease to amaze me. Upon starting this book, I had no idea which way it would go. But the right way, no doubt. I mean, I knew it would have romance, and maybe a little suspense, a backstory of some kind, but I wasn't expecting the emotions running through this book. I love how Stacy always seems to capture the unexpected emotions in her books , leaving me feeling what the characters are feeling.

I love the family relationships in this bo
Melanie Milburn
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wonderful Winter Romance

Another great Stacy Eaton story, a standalone, set close to Celebration Township. The characters are great and the storyline involving.
Robin has had it with her life in New York. Her horrible boss and her now ex-boyfriend have led her to pack it all up in her car and head for a fresh start in Ohio. Unfortunately, she ends up heading ill-prepared into a snow storm and stranded on a roadside.
Chris is a single dad of two who has sworn off women after too many bad relationshi
Yvonne Cruz
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This audiobook was a delightful, touching story about two individuals that meet by chance, never knowing that that meeting would change their lives forever.
Robin Cove thought things were going bad in her life ( no job, a cheating boyfriend, and no home) but when she finds herself not only stranded in a storm but also locked out of her car, she knew she had hit rock bottom. Thankfully she is rescued by a teenager on his way home.
Matt Landry and his children have been hurt by women leaving them be
Cullen
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Robin Matt Chris Geri the Landry's

Robin had finally had enough of her boss and her cheating boy friend. She quit in the middle of a job. She had no idea where she was going or what she was going to do. She put New York City in her rear view mirror and headed toward Ohio. On the way she ran into a snow storm. Her old car stopped running. She locked herself out. Freezing she curled up in the wheel hub. A truck stopped and helped her into the truck. By the time she got to Matt's house she was uncon
J
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was such a great read / listen. Book 1 in Stacy Eaton's Heart of the Family series. The perfect balance of sweet and heat can be found in this romance. Both main characters - Robin and Chris have made some less than desirable choices in past relationships. In fact both are currently working to remove the last in a bad string but when Chris and his family come to Robin's rescue will the instant chemistry and quickly found love be enough to hold them all together? I absolutely love Chris' kid ...more
Nicole Smith
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in the series. I'm already hooked because I loved the characters. One of my favorite parts of this book is the relationship between Robin, Geri, and Matt. I loved watching her with the kids especially Geri. It really warmed my heart. Robin's life is turned completely upside down and she has a run of bad luck, but getting stuck at Chris's during a snow storm may be the change in tide for her. I loved the holiday feel to the book and I just lived the title of the book. I can ...more
Izzybear
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It wasn’t hard to love Chris, Robin, Matt and Geri. They are all wonderful individuals with great personalities.
Chris and Robin have had their share of heartbreak and have decided to guard their hearts. A series of terrible events and a crazy snow storm bring the two together. Quickly the ice begins to melt as love and compassion warm their hearts and shows them just what a family together would be like.
Matt and Geri are adorable and I loved the bond that forms between them and Robin.
The ending
Bev
Jul 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an absolutely fabulous story this was and I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end. Robyn was on her way to start a new life when her car broke down and she was stuck in the snow. Luckily for her a motorist picked her up as she was losing consciousness and took her home. This was Matt, the son of Chris and brother to little Geri. What a wonderful family this was and the dad was totally hot stuff. Fantastic story.
Tatiana Lammers
I won this book in a Facebook contest, and this is my honest review.

This is an awesome holiday romance wich will grab one's attention and won't let go until the end, leaving the reader all warm and fuzzy, and happy. If it was me, I'd skip all the too spicy sex scenes - they book is amazing even without all that hotness.

Rhonda's Reading Nook
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fate

Sometimes fate just steps in and shows you what your life should be and this is exactly what happened to Robin. While Robin was running from her old life, fate stepped in and showed her what her new life could be like. She just had to be brave enough to except it. A wonderful story by Stacy Eaton
Christy Hancock
Mar 08, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.. Good winter read. I enjoyed the story and the characters were fun. There was really nothing that stood out in it for me, it was just a good steady read. It's one of those books that you're happy that you read but probably won't read again. I wish there was more background (or even flashbacks) for Robin and Chris.
Krista
Jul 30, 2020 rated it liked it
Not a bad story - but very predictable. It kind of bothered me how fast the entire story happened. In real life it might not work out so well. But, we read fiction to escape reality. It’s a nice, all round, feel good book. Some parts feeling especially “good”, if you know what I mean. 😉 Though myself, I prefer a lot more foreplay - in AND out of bed.
Debra
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Upbeat and uplifting

I adored this book as it was so upbeat and uplifting. The characters were well rounded and definitely gelled. The story wasn't too heavy either which is always a plus for a Christmas book.
Neena Christianson Martin
Oct 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Watch out for locked car doors.

Robin's car had broken down during a winter snow storm, but luckily she was found before she froze to death. Her rescuers take her into their home and into their lives. A very touching love story with great and charismatic characters.
Catherine Geist
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

This book was awesome. Robin & Chris made the story seem like it was you living it. It had a lot of loving & excitement.You were not sure what would happen next. The twist at the end was surprising.
Kate
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book. sweet story. Crisp writing. I am probably a bit biased since I adore this author but I love the characters. Robin and Chris are great characters - realistic, normal, folks I can relate to. They are not on that different plane that some romance novel characters are. I just love the level of detail that the author puts into the story, giving you not only the plot but subplots and details on other characters so you can understand and feel like you are right there with them. . They show ...more
Marie Godley
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
a great Christmas romance with some spice thrown in. You certainly feel like you want to spend Christmas in this house.
Bernie
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mistletoe & Cocoa Kisses review

Mistletoe & Cocoa Kisses is the first sweet romance in the Heart of the Family series written by author Stacy Eaton.
Laurel
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not a Christmas book

Semi lame book, with a very over used premise. It was easy to read, had enough sex to gross me out, with a sick child around. This was not a satisfying read.
Pamela
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pretty good

This was quite enjoyable. I liked the characters, and the dual point of view, which covers some of the same events, worked quite well for me. This was a sweet read.
Linda Reece
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet story...full of hotness! Wish it would have lasted longer.
BELINDA JEFFS
Lovely romance!!!!

• For Pete's Sake (Tobin Tribe, #1)
  • Hiding from the Sheriff (A Southern Kind of Love, #1)
  • Storm the Castle (Marry the Scot, #1)
  • Cocky Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago, #1)
  • Betting On Us (Wilde Love, #3)
  • Southern Player (Charleston Heat, #2)
  • Mountain Man (Smith Brothers, #1)
  • Betting On Her (Wilde Love, #2)
  • Bedhead
  • The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Wronged in Paradise (Paradise #19)
  • Darker Water (Once and Forever, #1)
  • Mastering Her Curves (Small Town Protectors, #7)
  • A Blueprint for Hope (Harmony Ridge Romance #1)
  • Betting On Him (Wilde Love, #1)
  • Wolf Soldier (She-Shifters of Hell's Corner, #3)
  • The Look of Love (San Francisco Sullivans, #1; The Sullivans, #1)
  • The Favor (Ghosttown Riders Book 1)
Stacy Eaton is a USA Today Best Selling author and began her writing career in October of 2010. Stacy took an early retirement from law enforcement after over fifteen years of service in 2016, with her last three years in investigations and crime scene investigation to write full time.

Stacy resides in southeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, who works in law enforcement, and her teen daughter.

Heart of the Family (4 books)
  • Roses & Champagne Kisses (The Heart of the Family Series Book 2)
  • Orchids & Hurricane Kisses (Heart of the Family Book 3)
  • Carnations and Hot Toddy Kisses (Heart of the Family #4)