Start by marking “Full Heart Living: Conversations with the Happiest People I Know” as Want to Read:
Full Heart Living: Conversations with the Happiest People I Know

Full Heart Living: Conversations with the Happiest People I Know

Do You Want to Be Happier?

When was the last time you said the words, ''I'm really happy'' and meant it? If it's been a while, then you are not alone. For many of us, happiness only occurs at peak moments in our lives; it is not something we experience every day. No one knew that more than psychologist and author Tom Glaser.

Following the unhappiest p
Published August 2nd 2016 by Morejoy Media

To ask other readers questions about Full Heart Living, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Full Heart Living

Start your review of Full Heart Living: Conversations with the Happiest People I Know
Lauren
Sep 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Everyone needs to read this book. I read it in three days! I just couldn't put it down! Each chapter shows a different way of thinking about life, stress, and learning how to be a better self. No matter what you are going through... if you want a new perspective, change your ways, ideas of ways to be happier or just a fun filled book. It's for everyone!At the end of each chapter it gives an amazing summary and ideas on how to use these techniques in your everyday life! I am not kidding when I sa ...more
Andrew Hunkins
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
While I consider myself a happy person, it was great to read so many confirmations about the process. Tom goes beyond the process to help understand the mechanics behind, and gives many true-life examples across a wide set of individuals. A fun read for someone on top of their game, and a potential game changer for the chronically unhappy. Read it. Then pass it to a friend who needs your help (and Tom's).
Vita
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
I definitely recommend this for people feeling lost in life.

For those that are going through or think they are going through a mental health issue, I strongly suggest going see a physical psychologist/ counselor.

However, this would definitely be a suitable companion book in conjunction with your treatment, a good reminder for those that are dealing with mental health issues the strategies and ways we can help ourselves.
Kim
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book offers a refreshing perspective for dealing with life's challenging moments. It was interesting to see how people who identify as positive processed difficult situations in their lives. Reading through the different experiences of those featured, including the author, was very helpful for learning to see the glass as half-full and discovering how to become more resilient. Good tips on the importance of healthy nutrition and exercise, too. A valuable read.
Lindagail
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wish I'd had been given this wise book as a young adult. I've spent four decades in therapy and much of what I've learned is in this book. I try to apply many of these guidelines to my life daily. Having a childhood and young adulthood filled with trauma has given me a point of reference for which to gauge my present life and leaves me doused in appreciation and gratitude for the life I now have. Tom Glaser not only covers a particular subject in each chapter but gives real-life examples and e ...more
Angie
Jan 09, 2017
Lucianna Wolfstone
Oct 07, 2017
Alex
rated it did not like it
Sep 20, 2019
May 02, 2019
Nancy
May 05, 2017
Tom
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Deborah
Vanna
Jenn Fike
Amber Griffith
Oct 01, 2017

• The Sparrow (The Sparrow, #1)
  • Boom Town: The Fantastical Saga of Oklahoma City, Its Chaotic Founding, Its Apocalyptic Weather, Its Purloined Basketball Team, and the Dream of Becoming a World-class Metropolis
  • What Belongs to You
  • The Empathy Exams
  • The Course of Love
  • The Psychopath Whisperer: The Science of Those Without Conscience
  • Drunks & Monks
  • Last Seen Leaving
  • Problems
  • The Spy and the Traitor: The Greatest Espionage Story of the Cold War
  • Patron Saints of Nothing
  • The White Tiger
  • Golden State
  • The Spectators
  • The Psychopath Inside: A Neuroscientist's Personal Journey into the Dark Side of the Brain
  • Bad Marie
  • The New Me
  • The Culture of Narcissism: American Life in An Age of Diminishing Expectations
Tom Glaser is a psychologist and life coach with over 30 years of experience. Whether counseling individuals or groups, hosting a radio show, or teaching happiness classes, his passion for helping people live their best lives flows though. A runner, gardener, and actor, he lives in Minneapolis with his husband and son.