Start by marking “Guardian (Daughters of Lilith: Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Guardian (Daughters of Lilith: Book 4)

Guardian

(Daughters of Lilith #4)

As Lilith’s forces position themselves for the end game, Braedyn finds herself facing a new threat: Terrance Clay, the formidable leader of the Guard.

Under Clay’s leadership, the Guard ruthlessly pursues every avenue that might undermine Lilith. But when one of those avenues leads to a friend, Braedyn is forced to reexamine her loyalties.

If she remains obedient to Clay, i
Published September 13th 2016 by Secret Tree Press

To ask other readers questions about Guardian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guardian

Ying_ko
Sep 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great addition to the series!

I received a free copy of the book in exchange for a fair review. Things are changing around Braedyn’s home: Terrance Clay, the leader of the Guard has arrived to personally take charge of the area and, with him, comes a militaristic change in the nature of the people around her. Watched every moment of the day, and night, she must try to keep Clay’s suspicions down, while racing him to save her friends from a plot by Lilith’s followers. Keeping everything going is
linda
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Reads!

OMG! I just could not put these books down. I enjoyed them so much. Can't wait till your next one!
Laurie Hopkins
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
Oh my gosh

I can't wait to read the next book.I love most of the characters in this series, the exceptions being:Rhea Zoe, Seth and Clay. Final battle time and we have an Angel, got to say probably better than a Hulk :)
I did find one inconsistency, where Braedyn talks about needing a fake I'd cause they couldn't purchase tincture s being a minor, Umm Braedyn just had her 18th birthday that fall.
tina marot
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series, Glad Thane made Braeydon head of the Guard, and Clay was DEMOTED!(YES) LOL LOVED THAT!!! That I wasn't expecting...To bad they didn't kick him out, deff don't trust him...Was laughing at times and tearing up. Hope Braeydon gets her HAPPY ENDING and defeats Lilith and her crazy misfit daughters...Good ALWAYS wins, (Fingers Crossed), Deff Recommend this Series...💕 Now off to purchase the last book, 😥 Sad it's the last.
Jessica Ellis
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had dreams about going to New Mexico to kill Terrance Clay

I spent most of this book extremely angry about what what happening to these characters; whom I have grown to love so much. I expect that is what the author was going for although it made it much harder to get though. I hope the next book comes out soon!
Marla
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great addition to the series. There was so much happening. I did not like Clay and wanted to reach in and strangle him. There were a couple times I teared up. This is such a good series!
Carol Simmons
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great follow up to the last book, the story continues. You really hate Clay! What an ass! The characters are working so hard to get rid of the Lilitu and he delays and stops everything. I finished this book on vacation and was right on to the next!
Damian Southam
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As the dust settles and goodbyes are said, grief and depression, and vengeance too, are the scents which flavour the air. Taking stock of the what, the how and the why, are the first steps of a new day; some four or so days after the devastation in Puerto Escondido. As Braedyn retreats to her garden, evidence of the tight rope she precariously now walks is found not on the surface of her roses, but at the core where only a smithering of life remains.

Actions have consequences, and despite the ul
Anna
Oct 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A few typos but otherwise a good read and page turner.
Great characters some of which you'll love and others that you'll hate in a race to save the world.
Chris Sanford
Sep 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story begins at the end of book three and as a Series this is wonderful but if you have not read the other books you will be a bit lost. For this reason only I give it four stars. Everything else about this book is outstanding. The monumental changes. To the guard from the new military aspect and the day to day scrutiny of Braedyn's life changes everything for her. The threat of Lilith is ever present and seems all the more real so the pressure for Braedyn's to save humanity is immense. As ...more
Cindy Fong
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Get ready to be thrown into the drama happening in Puerto Escondido. The story takes off at the end of Book 3, there are BIG changes in the guard, Braedyn knows the threat of Lilith is real. Can she save humanity again and lose herself in the process? True friendships are built and tested, old enemies become allies and new characters are introduced.

I am in love with this series and can't wait for book 5. The artful writing is such that you can clearly visualize what is happening, from the beaut
Marla Hayes
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! This book tops the emotional depth and action of the previous 3. I didn't think that was possible. (And not just because there's a new spotter named Marla!)
This series and its characters totally enthrall me - no pun intended - and SCREAM out to be brought to the big screen. Of course, when you finish the book, you immediately want to read the next installment. Poor author, driven by her readers' love of her writing and the storyline she has created/crafted so superbly for us.
So, Jennifer, w
Paul Cohen
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Interesting and different

Excellent plot and character development. Good fantasy world building but also age appropriate character development . Demonstrates the power of pro-social behavior over prejudice & decisiveness.
Desiree
Sep 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cheers to another fantastic installment. Perfectly paced and riveting from the first sentence to the last.
Jan
Jan 17, 2017
Hayleigh
Jan 06, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Transmuted (The St. Croix Chronicles, #6)
  • The Ruin of the World (The World Without End, #4)
  • Caelihn (The Otherworld Series, #7)
  • For Wreck and Remnant (Secrets of Itlantis #4)
  • Chasing Shadows (The Underground #4)
  • When I Let You Go (Let Me, #6)
  • The Keepsake (The Empress Chronicles #2)
  • On the Outside Looking In (Wrong Reasons #3)
  • Retribution (City of God, #3)
  • Darkmist (Luminescence #3.5)
  • Blane (Angels of the Knights, #2)
  • Nemesis (The Enhanced #10)
  • The Great Game (The Bookman Histories, #3)
  • Wild Hearts (Wild Lake Wolves, #6)
Originally from New Mexico (and still suffering from Hatch green chile withdrawal), Jenn is the author of the award-winning DAUGHTERS OF LILITH paranormal thriller YA novels.

Outside of writing books, Jenn has penned projects for TV (including MTV’s TEEN WOLF), graphic novels (THE RED STAR, THE BOND OF SAINT MARCEL), and film (most recently adapting Erica O’Rourke’s novel DISSONANCE for the big sc

Daughters of Lilith (6 books)
  • Thrall (Daughters of Lilith, #1)
  • Incubus (Daughters of Lilith, #2)
  • Sacrifice (Daughters of Lilith, #3)
  • Kin (Daughters of Lilith, #5)
  • Daughters Of Lilith Paranormal Thrillers: Box Set: Books 1-3
“If there’s one thing I’ve learned in this life, it’s that you have to take the opportunities to celebrate when they come.” 0 likes