Start by marking “The Sins of Angels” as Want to Read:
The Sins of Angels

The Sins of Angels

When literary and detective agent George Zacharias finds a fallen angel on a Cairo street, his first thought is profit. Zacharias and his sidekick, Tomo, hide the angel as they try to figure out who she is and where she came from. However, they soon find themselves pursued by sinister forces.

Terrified, the two hapless detectives flee with their catch, first to the city’s s
Published July 30th 2016 by PS Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Sins of Angels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sins of Angels

Seregil of Rhiminee
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Originally published at Risingshadow.

Keith Miller's The Sins of Angels is a fascinating reading experience for readers who love engaging storytelling, genre-bending fiction and well written prose, because it transports readers to exotic Egypt and takes them on an adventure to the distant reaches of the Western Desert. It's a subtly complex and layered account of mysterious events involving two men, a fallen angel and the prince of darkness.

The Sins of Angels can best be classified as an imaginat
Claire Clements
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm on page 4 of Keith Miller's third book 'The Sins of Angels'. Already I am experiencing the Miller effect.

Miller's writing makes you feel like you have just made the sweetest possible love to the person you love the most intensely and you are now lying on a bed of rose petals, eating chocolate, the air heavy with perfume and golden light which bounces off the apricot coloured walls, swamping everything in the small room.

It feels like you are drowning in a bottle of dreams.

You literally feel t
Sienna
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every time I finish one of Keith Miller's books, I float above regular life for a day or two afterwards. There's something in the style and syntax that just sweeps me up and carries me off. Sins of Angels was no exception. There are two or three morsels of prose in this book that are so startling and precise that I'll never forget them--only a few lines, maybe even one phrase, but they're there. The writing has a way of making everything beautiful a little bit gruesome, and vice versa. There's s ...more
Lynne Moody
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow ! This book had me from the very first chapter. The storyline pulls you in as read each page that you turn and then some. The characters are so interesting that you can't really put it down. They all keep me wanting more even when I was done.
Brie
I won this book in a Goodreads First Reads Contest.

I have gifted it to a friend who adores mystery books and books about murders/detectives. I am hoping she enjoys it.
Scott Ritchie
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC for an honest review.

I may be a little biased because this book was right up my street, demons and angels, mysteries and secrets. loved it and loved the setting, Egypt noir I'd call it, great 'baddie' and overall a great read done in two sittings...
Loren Mayshark
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was given an Advanced Reader’s Copy of The Sins of Angels in exchange for an honest review.

It is a book that will have you turning the pages to the end. Although this book was not a topic that I would normally jump at, I was happy that I took a chance on it. From the beginning, the author captivates with adroit prose and a deftly rendered setting. The experience of being swept away to Egypt would almost be enough to justify reading this book. However, the tight plot and well-rendered characte
Emma Kofmehl
Matthew
Sep 15, 2016
Maria Lillie
Apr 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Thank you Goodreads for the book.

The Sins of Angels was very interesting. The author's imagination was wild. I liked this book because it kept me intrigued on what was going to happen next.
Daniel
Feb 24, 2018

• Fly By Night
  • Whispers & Memoirs
  • Soul Friends: The Transforming Power of Deep Human Connection
  • The Time Thief (The St. Claire Legacy, #1)
  • City of Wolves
  • The Illustrated Emily Dickinson Nature Sketchbook: A Poetry-Inspired Drawing Journal
  • The Drowned Detective
  • Love on a Train
  • A Thousand Stars
  • (Out Of Publication) As Trees Turned Away
  • The Invention of World Religions: Or, How European Universalism Was Preserved in the Language of Pluralism
  • Incorruption
  • The Roommate: A Short Story
  • The Shelf Life of Ashes: A Memoir
  • Give Me Courage
  • On the Run
  • Eat, Drink, and Be Mindful
  • Sex and the Single Savior: Gender and Sexuality in Biblical Interpretation
Keith Miller (born 1969) is an American author who has written The Book of Flying, The Book on Fire, and The Sins of Angels. Visit his website at www.millerworlds.com and his blog at www.millerworlds.blogspot.com.