Start by marking “Only the Fallen (UnHallowed, #1)” as Want to Read:
Only the Fallen (UnHallowed, #1)

Only the Fallen

(UnHallowed Series #1)

Banned from Heaven. Escaped from Hell. They are UnHallowed.

Gideon has one shot at redemption. Close the portal to Hell forever and return to Heaven, leaving behind millennia of darkness. Nothing means more than restoring his grace, until the one person he vowed never to see again places herself in his direct path. He has to resist her, but she is his Heaven—and his Hell.

Ri
Published July 6th 2017 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Only the Fallen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Only the Fallen

Start your review of Only the Fallen (UnHallowed, #1)
Hannah
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ARC REVIEW

Only the Fallen is the first book of the UnHallowed series by Tmonique Stephens. Wow she really throws you in there. I love reading angel romance for the same reason I like reading mythology romance, I like to see what the author does with the lore. I love what Tmonique Stephens does. How she did the war of the angels kind of reminded me of The Prophecy, just the first one not any other crappy sequels and ooo Viggo Mortensen as Lucifer mmmmm, anyways I digress. The same darkness, the
Teri
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OK I know I am partial to angels but this is an amazing read and my first read by this author. First the details and characters, then the plot and actions, the battles and deceit. Crap I could go on. This is a multifaceted read and high in the action and intrigue. The story and plot add some surprising twists and keep you on edge. The downside is it ends too soon but not without the author teasing us with the direction of the next read. This is a standalone but the action, and story does continu ...more
Anne TRAQUAIR
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Angels/Hell

I enjoyed this book. Have never read this author's books before but definitely ready for the next one.
If you like a good read this is for you xx
Destiny Bridwell
I received a copy of this book for a fair and honest review. They were really put in a tough spot to choice between love and closing a gateway to Hell. It is a bit of a shock to the system. I have never read anything by this author before but I want too. I know there are more books to come. I have not read many with Angels as the leads. A few with half-breed angels but now the full on winged version. It was a great first books. I am going to go start on the next one. Thank to the author for allo ...more
Kimberly
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is a good paranormal romance read. The characters are good, strong, interesting, and they have good chemistry. The story is full of action, hot sexiness, twists, and turns. The book does end in a cliffhanger.

The Book Junkie Reads . . .
This one set me up for what I and hoping will be a dark, sensual fight for good, right, just of the world using myths and lore to convey passion, chemistry, destiny, redemption. My introduction to both Tmonique and The UnHallowed has me ready to take this journey. I want to be right there for every bit of action, all the intensity of the intrigue, feel the heat of desire, bite of passion, trip, stumble, fall of every twist. I want to fall full force in to the UnHallowed series.

For this chance a
Marianne
Jan 04, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: urban-fantasy
This book was well plotted with interesting characters. I did enjoy it on many levels. However, I couldn't give it a rating higher than 3 because the editing was so abysmal. There were multiple errors on literally every page that threw me out of the narrative over and over again. It's a shame, really, because this has so much potential.
Shannon Capelle
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really cool

I loved this first book. It was really interesting and had me not able to put it down from start to finish. I didnt want the story to end. It had a few steamy parts they were really hot, love that in a book. Cant wait to read the next book in this series.
Susie
Aug 31, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Susie by: Booksprout
*I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.*

I haven’t read many angels and demons books. This was an interesting take on the paranormal concept, of the hallowed, of the fallen, and of those who are in between.

Despite the poor editing, there was much to be found in this story. I didn’t like it in the beginning, as it wasn’t solid enough, but as the story moved on, as the mystery unravelled itself and the solution was found, I started to enjoy the story
Irene S
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fighting for Love and against the Darkness… Dina is a Captain in the Celestial Arrmy fighting against the Darklings from Hell. Dina temporarily turns over her command to Gemma when she realizes the Cruor, the portal to Hell. Dina is one of the few in the world that can sense when it is opened. Dina is surprised to find her former mentor, Gideon, at the portal. Dina has not seen Gideon, a UnHallowed, since he has fallen. As his once chance at redemption, Gideon also wants to close the portal. Bot ...more
Daniella Marchand
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Long lost love !!!

Gideon is a UnHallowed, a fallen angels la who wants redemption. Now he gets his ticket to heaven, closing the door to hell forever.
Dina is captain in the Celestial Army, who as also the gift to feel when something wrong.
It's war in heaven, the demons are fighting their ways, the Heaven
Are thinning. Dina has a gut feelings, she doesn't belong on the baterfield but where the Cruor is. So she Flies to the human world that shut it. But when she arrives she stump on her long lost
Sheila Walker
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Are all humans fallen angels aiming to be good

Dana is a great warrior angel a leader who would fight to Dave man from man the portals kept opening kept them busy keeping the horrors at bay then she found where Gideon was and her only fight was to save him. A well written story of redemption of helping because you want to not because you have to the fight between good and evil we all fight each day I recommend this book for the highs and lows it brings it has some backbone there too
Danielle Carpenter
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Normally, I don't like fictional books about Heaven and Hell. This author takes up an issue of the Fallen Angel. In this series, there are angels that fell that the Father calls the Unhallowed. He has given them a way to redeem themselves. Here we find that Michael offers a way for Gideon to redeem himself. It will forever change him and the angel he fell in love with, but the chance at redemption is worth the cost.
Ashleigh
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Her writing draws you in and keeps you involved throughout the whole of each story.

You truly feel as though you are living among the characters, fighting their fight, a part of their world.

Great character development, steamy sex scenes and enough of the everyday grind to really be able to sink into the book.

Dragon grl85
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I haven’t read too many books like this one. Angels and demons and in between, I really enjoyed how it all wove together to create a good story and to whet the appetite for more. This book was intriguing for sure.
I received this book for free from eBook Discovery. I voluntarily post this review. This is my honest review
Barbie-Ann Clark
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was amazingly written once I started I couldn’t put it down till I was finished. With twist and turns will they get there happy ever after or will they be torn apart for good. To find out what happens go buy the book you won’t be disappointed I wasn’t.

Tanya
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He has just one thing to do to get redemption and that is to close the portal to hell so he can return to heaven. He runs into the one he had not expected to see again. They may need to choose between duty or love? Can they close the doors of hell? See how they will get on

Mary
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book by this author I have read and I enjoyed the story. It's an intriguing read with an interesting dark paranormal story-line. I liked how the story and characters developed. Gideon and Dina are wonderful with passion and chemistry. I enjoyed the action, twists and turns in this sensual story. I look forward to reading more by this author.
DENICE
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed, favorites
MOST SINS, NO MATTER HOW BIG, CAN BE FORGIVEN

A story that makes one believe that no matter what mistake you make, the Good Lord will find a way to forgive you and let you find your true calling. Gideon and Dina take a trip to Hell and wonder if they will return. What would they sacrifice for a love that should not be. You will too. Enjoy the read, I did!
Michelle
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2018, lkreviews
Gideon and Dina risk everything to shut the portal to Hell including love. Only The Fallen is a dark paranormal story and my first book by this author. This book has strong, well developed characters, an interesting story line full of suspense, danger, action, mystery, unexpected twists, passion and a cliffhanger that left me wanting to read the next book in the series.
Janice
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Only the Fallen (UnHallowed #1) is the first for Timonique Stephens ofthis series. Its the first book I have read that she has written and it was very good. The characters are strong and whats not to love about angels and redemption. Love triumphs in the end which is all great romances. The struggles make this a great read. Couldn't put it down.
Lisa Ward
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I Enjoy Fallen Angel stories and this one a Great read .
Gideon is the Fallen in this story but he has a past with Dina an Angel an a High up Leader of Angels who are warrior's .
Looking forward to the Second book in this Series's .
Kathryn
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great dark and sensual paranormal romance. I had a hard time putting this book down.

This a great start to the series.

I received an advanced copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an unbiased , honest review.
Elizabeth Presley
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Like the book keep me going from start to end and the guy loved him to so you want a summer read take this one
Thank you for the opportunity to read this book

Pat W
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book. I couldn’t put the book down. I was gripped throughout. The storyline was thrilling and characters were great. I received this book via Booksprout and I give my honest review freely
Louise Norton
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. The story line Is amazing and the characters are awesome with the perfect amount of big, choosy, dominant alpha male and the Curvy sassy, defiant woman he loves. Well worth the read.

Karen
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book has a good storyline that is compelling and gripping. The characters are intriguing, delightful, and well developed. I liked reading this book.
Nadea Croix
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I like this story It is well written action induced story with quite an engaging, storyline was well thought out and quite steamy scenarios as the plot unveiled.

Nancy
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Unhallowed Series and if you have not started reading this series you really need to it is a great series thus far and I can’t wait for more. I came upon Tmonique by chance and I have loved everything I have by her thus far. Bane and Amaya are working together to get what they both have wanted for a long time and Archangel Micheal has promised this to them if they do his bidding. Great adventure with brilliant twist and turns.

I received a free copy of this book via
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book. It had me captivated from the beginning with the hot steamy scenes. I really enjoyed reading this book and I would recommend it!

• Windmera-Desperation
  • The Eye of Ra (Repeating History #1)
  • The Billionaire's Secret Marriage (Limitless Clean Billionaire Romance #1)
  • When The Snow Flies: A Dragon Shapeshifter Paranormal Romance
  • Call Me (Barnes #1)
  • Magic's Pawn (Valdemar: Last Herald-Mage #1)
  • Magic's Promise (Valdemar: Last Herald-Mage #2)
  • Demon Unbound (Demon Enforcers, #1)
  • Magic's Price (Valdemar: Last Herald-Mage #3)
  • The Oathbound (Valdemar: Vows and Honor, #1)
  • Exile's Valor (Heralds of Valdemar, #7)
  • Ripped (Contract Killers #1)
  • Bound by Love (Brie's Submission Book 17)
  • Tied to Hope (Brie's Submission #18)
  • Loved by the Vampires
  • Cursed by Fire (Blood & Magic #1)
  • The Librarian's Vampire Assistant (The Librarian's Vampire Assistant #1)
  • Kissed by Fire (Blood & Magic #2)

Passion changes everything, especially for the characters Tmonique writes about in her Descendants of Ra, UnHallowed, and Plain Jane series. Flawed characters who reflect the emotional baggage we all carry interests her the most. She writes complicated stories for complicated people.
Her favorite paranormal authors are JR Ward, Gena Showalter, and Kresley Cole. Her favorite contemporary authors ar

UnHallowed Series (4 books)
  • Only One I Want (UnHallowed, #2)
  • Only You (UnHallowed, #3)
  • Only One I'll Have (UnHallowed, #4)

News & Interviews