Start by marking “Remember Me (Find Me, #2)” as Want to Read:
Remember Me (Find Me, #2)

Remember Me

(Find Me #2)

In the sequel to Find Me, Wick Tate, sarcastic teen hacker, is back and once again dealing with criminals and corrupt cops…and a brooding new love interest. Will Wick persevere when some secrets refuse to stay hidden?

Wick had thought her troubles were over.

But she should’ve known better.

Not only is she embroiled in a new murder case, which starts with a body with “Remember
Published October 9th 2014 by Simon & Schuster Children's UK (first published September 23rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Remember Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Remember Me

Start your review of Remember Me (Find Me, #2)
Alyssa

Publication Date: September 23, 2014
Rating: 4 stars
Source: eARC from Edelweiss

Official Summary:

Wick had thought her troubles were over.

But she should’ve
Em (The Book Butterfly)
FIND ME SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!

description

September 23rd 2014 release date.

description

2/10/2013 *edit*

And now it has a beautiful cover!
Shay
I was privileged enough to be able to beta read this book. I must say.. AMAZING SEQUEL!!!. Hold on tight guys cause you will be in for one bumpy and thrilling ride!

Review coming soon!!

UPDATE 5 + STARS!!!

Somehow I think I always knew I’d get arrested. I just never expected it to happen during Home Ec.

I just don't know how to put into words how amazing this book was!! It was thrilling and suspenseful. I craved reading it, to the point I found myself drifting in and out just day dreaming of
Erin Arkin
How long do I have to wait for the next book?

Remember Me is book two in the Find Me series and to say that I have been looking forward to this one since I finished Find Me is probably an understatement. I loved that book mostly because of the characters (don’t get me wrong, the story was great) and I was excited to see them return in this second book. I will do my best to not include any spoilers here but don’t get mad at me if you see something you didn’t want to know.

Wick is still her usual
Lisazj1
4.5 stars. Romily Bernard certainly never heard of sophomore slump, because this book had everything dialed all the way up. The action never stopped, the tension and fear, the rage at the destruction of Wick's mother, the trapped feeling at having to work for Carson,Wick's life after the events in Find Me is just as turbulent as ever. And it's really kind of sad, because for a while there, she let herself think "maybe, just maybe...." but nothing's ever that easy for her.

And honestly, I've been
Jazmen
May 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-favorites
This was a great sequel to Find Me. I love the characters in this novel. They all have so much depth--they literally come off the pages.

Wick is brave in ways most humans can't be and I admired that about her character. She's fierce and I love her character in the way I loved, Lisbeth Salander, whom I think Wicket is the teenaged version of.

What makes this series so great is not only the characters but the smooth way Bernard writes the story, keeping the story readable throughout. She also kept
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
What do you do when you find an amazing sequel to an amazing first book? You throw a party that's what and you shout it from the rooftops about how amazing said book was.

So this is me, on the roof, screaming my head off.

Yep. I really did like this that much. I loved the thrill ride Find Me was but it was nothing compared to the twisty bumpy make me want to up chuck ride this turned out to be.

I liked Wicket in the first book, but I think I loved her in this book. So strong and brave even when
Dark Faerie Tales
Review courtesy of Dark Faerie Tales

Quick & Dirty: Suspenseful sequel that I couldn’t put down! I loved every minute of this story and I would highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for a great YA mystery!

Opening Sentence: Somehow I think I always knew I’d get arrested.

The Review:

Wick Tate thought that her life was finally going to be normal. Her criminal father is finally behind bars, her and her sister Lily got adopted into a loving family, and she has an amazing boyfriend that
Sharon
Mar 09, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars! Engrossing and suspenseful, this sequel to Find Me once again delivers with the uber cool hacker chick Wick Tate on a mission to .... well, she has many -- find out if her mother really committed suicide, protect her little sister and foster mom from threats, and mostly get her life back instead of working for unscrupulous people like her dad (now in jail) and even a vigilante cop.

It's not so cool being inside Wick's head where she lets loose all her fears and frustrations. There's a
Christy
Apr 17, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Remember Me is the sequel to the amazing thrill ride that was Find Me and as I expected, this second installment had just as much action and mystery as its predecessor, maybe even more so. But, Wicket Tate is not the same girl that she was in Find Me which is to be expected given everything that she goes through in the first book. She is left changed by her traumatic experiences and she is now suffering from PTSD and a whole lot of trust issues, but who wouldn’t be if they had suffered
Rabiah
Feb 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: blog-tour
**4.5 stars**

Originally posted at: http://iliveforreading.blogspot.com/2...

I loved Find Me, so when I found out there was going to be a sequel (or two) I nearly screamed with joy. The first book in this series was fast-paced and super creepy, and I was totally looking forward to more with the second instalment. Remember Me was fantastic; it lived up to my expectations and soared even further. Never mind that I read the first book around a year ago– the details are still so clear in my head, and
Emily Anne
After loving Find Me, I was super excited, although a little wary, to start Remember Me. I was a little nervous because I wasn't sure where else the story could go! However, the quick introduction of a fantastic plot and a cast of awesome characters assured me that Wick's tale was far from finished.

First of all, I really love Wick. Sure, she had her flaws, but I love how she is so different from the average YA heroine. She is a hacker, an outcast in some ways, and is not a "nice" teenage girl.
Trisha
Aug 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bought-kindle
""there are monsters living inside us and, sometimes, they win.""

Wow, what a twisted fun little mystery. We're back with Wick and Griff, now that the other situation's been handled...there's still one other issue that won't seem to go away.

And Wick is ready to get some answers and cut her ties for good. But this part of her life, this past, it can't seem to let her go. And to top it off, she's pulled in again to something she has to handle. But that "something" has ties to her past life - again
Louisa
Mar 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a really epic book! I enjoyed it so much, but I didn't like it because I'm weird, and it went too dark for me! But, oh, I want book 3 right now!!!
jencurrentlyreading
Gah!!!! Book 3 can't come fast enough , I am totally invested in these characters, this story and this author.
Monica
Jul 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great series, very well written!
J
Jan 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
This was definitely different from the first book. What really stuck out was how dark it is.

Honestly, this was one of my most anticipated books of this year and I been waiting for months to see if I had gotten an ARC of this and I am so very happy I did.

I could tell Romily's writing has been improving and getting more amazing because the scenes are more descriptive and with some, it gives you a creepy, 'feeling violated' feel to it. I love the suspense and the mystery in this. Normally I don't
Stacie (Shy Book Nerd)
This was such a fast paced thriller of a book! From the beginning of the page I was hooked and could not put it down. I liked the suspense, I liked the action, I liked the mystery of who's who and who's trying to go after Wick. All of it was awesome, except for the characters.

Almost all of them were such hypocritical, judgmental people, especially to Wick. I felt they had no right to act that way with her. Here she is trying to start over, but she can't because so many people are blackmailing
Nova Zaiden
View more reviews, discussions and more on my blog: Out of Time

*Actually 4.5*

Romily Bernard brings the sarcastic voice of Wicket Tate, who is sure to be loved by all teens alike. - Nova @ Out of Time

Romily Bernard's Find Me was one of my favorite books of 2013 so obviously, I'm so excited to have started reading Remember Me! Sometimes the 2nd book is worse than the first or sometimes they're better. Remember Me stayed about the same high quality level, which is great. However, if you notice the
Bekah
May 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review: Romily Bernard is one of my all-time favorite authors, for many reasons! Shout out to you Rom! Glad I get to be a part of your team!
Romily has serious talent in the writing world. Her ability to bring a story to life is incredible and she never disappoints with her stories. Fined Me was good, I loved it, but it wasn’t perfect and I will be the first to admit that. Romily is back with her upcoming sequel to Find Me. Remember Me. Her writing only got better. Remember Me, abbreviated: RM,
Jaclyn
REMEMBER ME is amazing. Truly and honestly so good. For so many reasons, and I will try my best to explain them all but I might be here for 3 days and I still have a BEA schedule to plan.. So here are a few..

This book is the perfect sequel to Find Me, the amazing debut by Romily Bernard. It picks up shortly after book 1 ends. The thing I loved the most about RM is that it is a whole new story. We have a new plot with new characters and new sides to the characters we have come to know and love.
Leslie
Jul 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
eARC review for edelweiss. Review originally published on http://lesliemdrake.wordpress.com/201...

I enjoyed this a lot. There was as many twists and turns as its prequel, Find Me, had and I found myself screaming out loud in shock more than once throughout. There isn’t anything I didn’t enjoy about it, except perhaps the way things were left hanging between Griff and Wick. I feel like there’s still more there, yet I’m not really surprised things didn’t quite work out between them. Yet I just
Sherri
This is the second mystery-thriller featuring Wicket Tate, teen computer hacker extraordinaire. Wick hoped her troubles were over when she helped catch the man stalking her little sister; unfortunately, the man was their foster father who is now in prison for nearly killing Wick. Life should be great since Wick and her little sister, Lily, were officially adopted by their foster mom Bren. Yet she is still being hassled by Detective Carson who has her committing cyber crimes to assist his ...more
Annette
I really enjoyed Find Me, the first book in this series, but Remember Me just seemed like more of the same, bringing nothing new to the table.

Wick is still working for Carson, because she has no choice. He knows too much about her. They are after another bad guy and Wick is using her hacking skills to help Carson. Griff and Wick are still a couple, but Griff doesn't understand why Wick won't stop helping Carson. He doesn't like what Wick does.

I enjoyed the scrapes Wick gets into, and how she
Morgan
Feb 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book terrified me, made me giddy, and broke my heart pretty much all at the same time.

Romily Bernard has an excellent writing style and it's very clear she does her research! There's all kinds of computer and hacker lingo that comes across very well and makes it clear that now only is our heroine Wick fluent in binary but Romily knows a thing or two as well. The writing and the language is very well done!

The characters are also wonderful! I really like Wick because she has a lot of demons
Cato Keenan
May 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THIS THRILLER WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!

The first installment of the series, FIND ME, was excellently plotted and well-written. It was thrilling and kept you guessing and wanting to read more. But when I started this brilliant sequel, REMEMBER ME, I was so stressed out I didn't know what to do with myself! From chapter 1, it had me hooked. It's easy to read, easy to understand, and HARD to put down!

Some thriller sequels tend to leave behind what happened in the previous book, starting a fresh new
Jen Ryland
Really well plotted, though I found the stuff with Wick's parents and their sketchy friends and the police much more interesting than the murders. As in the last book, I guessed the murderer right off, because (view spoiler) But the way that all the resolution in the murders is kind of ...more

This was an okay story, and I did like it a little more than the previous book in the series, but in general, I don’t think this author’s books are a right fit for me.

I did like Wick a little more in this book compared to the first one. I felt quite sorry for her and the way she was obviously being targeted. It was bad enough that she was being hounded by a police detective,
Bella
Jul 27, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well 2nd in the series and I love them; you always seem to get more info and more background because the base of the story has already been written! So when seen this one up for review I grabbed it. This one was one journey filled trill ride that’s for sure!

I think Romily did a good job in her second installment in the Find Me series. She kept you guessing and wondering what was going to happen. I really love murder cases, they are very interesting to me so when Wick had to yet again figure out
Stacee
I don't know what to say about this. Obviously from the high reviews, I'm in the minority.

I feel like Wick is a different person. Yeah, some serious shit went down on the first book. I'm sure the fact that she's not dealing with any of it doesn't help, but she was much darker. I struggled with trying to find a reason to root for her.

I've never been a fan of the "I'm pushing you away to protect you" plot line, and that's alllllll over the place here. The situation with Griff bummed me out and
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Nearly Gone (Nearly Gone, #1)
  • Dare You to Lie
  • Zero Day
  • A Girl Named Digit (Digit, #1)
  • Nearly Found (Nearly Gone, #2)
  • The Long Game (The Fixer, #2)
  • Bad Blood (The Naturals, #4)
  • Inherit Midnight
  • Candyfloss

Find Me (3 books)
  • Find Me (Find Me, #1)
  • Trust Me (Find Me, #3)
“I think you're good for me, Wick."

"Why's that?"

"Because I'm broken."

I almost laugh. "Then I'm no good to you at all. I don't do broken. I'm not the healing type."

"That's why you're perfect." I go still. "I can't ruin you because you're alredy ruined." Milo eases one hand behind my neck, cradling the base of my skull like I'm fragile. "I can't corrupt you because your already corrupted. It makes you incorruptible."
He laughs like the world is hilarious...or amazing.

And then he kisses me.”