Start by marking “Too Hard to Forget (Romancing the Clarksons, #3)” as Want to Read:
Too Hard to Forget (Romancing the Clarksons, #3)

Too Hard to Forget (Romancing the Clarksons #3)

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  568 Ratings  ·  190 Reviews
This time, she's calling the shots.

Peggy Clarkson is returning to her alma mater with one goal in mind: confront Elliott Brooks, the man who ruined her for all others, and remind him of what he's been missing. Even after three years, seeing him again is like a punch in the gut, but Peggy's determined to stick to her plan. Maybe then, once she has the upper hand, she'll fin
Published April 25th 2017 by Forever

To ask other readers questions about Too Hard to Forget, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Too Hard to Forget

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 STARS

They called him the Kingmaker, because so many of his players had gone on to be first round NFL draft picks. That man. The one who visited her bed nightly. Well. In her dreams anyway.

Show of hands; who likes a good grovel?

How about an EPIC grovel?

How about a grovel that lasts for almost the entire half of a book?

How about when that grovel is wrapped into one of the sexiest and most delicious second chance romance stories?

And what if ALL THAT is written by the queen of dirty talk, Tess
Mandi Schreiner
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
My favorite Tessa Bailey to date.

The hero's guilt/rage/intensity - good lordy someone hold me

The heroine's resolve for a bit of revenge coupled with feeling like she isn't worthy.

The hero's GROVEL AT THE END.

Perfection in my opinion. I adored and loved.

And Bel and Sage in this book also gave me all the feels and I'm DYING for their book.

Favorite of the year so far.
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐⭐⭐⭐4 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review to come.

4 sets of panties later, 3 Our Father recited... Why, yes, I just read the new Tessa Bailey. 🙌🏻🔥📿
I'd agree to anything right now up against the crime of leaving you unsatisfied. For wanting to bite all your fingers to prevent you from doing it yourself.

——
More reviews and book talk at :

You can find me here too ☞

Stacey is Sassy
DNF at 8%

I know it's early to be giving up the ghost, but I don't like reading books that religion plays a part. I know that my reading and reviewing would be affected by my feelings.

I'm cutting my losses early, so please don't judge Too Hard to Forget on my opinion alone.

I have really enjoyed this series up till now and would not hesitate to read the last instalment.
Sabrina
Somehow this series just keeps getting better! Too Hard to Forget sucked me in from the very start, which surprised me since I'm not a mega fan of second-chance romances. But with Peggy and Elliott, their story captivated me with how haunting it was. Sure, this author still kept the book light and fun, matching the rest of the series, but underneath that there was pain in these characters that had my heart breaking for them.

Being completely honest, once I realized Elliott was so religious I was
Mindy Lou's Book Reviews
Apr 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, 2017
4.5 Forbidden Stars!

Talk about an intense book! There were a few times I felt like I shouldn't be reading this book in public. The attraction between Peggy and Elliot was so hot you could feel it burn through the pages. This book had a forbidden feel to it. When they first got together, Peggy was a senior at the college Elliot coaches football at.

As much of a connection these two had, the timing was all wrong. Elliot had recently lost his wife. It was a cold marriage and when his connection to
Gi's Spot Reviews
Boy, oh boy, Tessa Bailey sure created a challenging and surprising read in Too Hard To Forget, guaranteed to touch some readers' hard limits but SO worth the risk!

For those of you that, like me, know and love the Clarkson family from the previous installments, Peggy is the baby sister. The apparently bubbly, confident, sassy and so full of life, young woman, is the living proof that appearances aren't always what they seem, but even her own distant mother knew her daughter's contrasting persona
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

I am the BIGGEST sucker for angst – and if Tessa Bailey writes it? It goes without saying that I’ll probably love it. I’d been DYING to read Peggy’s story ever since I heard it was going to be a second chance romance with an older hero who would have some major groveling to do. I love me some good grovel, and Tessa Bailey didn’t disappoint. I loved this book so, SO much. I adored Peggy and Elliot and their angst-filled, intense, steamy romance. If you’re a
Shayna
I'm debating on whether to call this one my FAVORITE of the series, but it's so HARD because each one has been absolutely PHENOMENAL!!!

Time and time again, Tessa Bailey brings me back from book hangover despair and fills my heart with such outstanding JOY with her INCREDIBLE characters and touching love stories. This series...THIS SERIES just gets more incredible with every new release. TOO HARD TO FORGET is the highly anticipated story of Peggy Clarkson and the man who ripped her heart to shre
Miranda (MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It)
3.5/ 5 Fangs

I was in the mood for a steamy romance, and this book really hit the spot! This book had romance, humor, angst, drama, and plenty of banter. I blew through this book and really enjoyed it! This was the first book I read in this series, and I do plan on going back and reading the other books in this series sometime soon!

I really liked the main character, Peggy. At first, Peggy seemed like a someone I wouldn't get along with. However, as the book progressed and Peggy opened up more, I
Priyanka
May 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
It was an amazing read, much better than the last book. Peggy is amazing, Elliot's grovelling made it all better. Loved seeing Sage and Belmont and Alice(Elliot's daughter) too.
Alyssa
Apr 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-releases
3.5-4 stars. I actually didn't think I would enjoy this book, but Tessa Bailey surprised me.

***Review to come***
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I just finished Tessa Bailey’s Too Hard to Forget and I’m a bit stunned, but in a good way. I spent a good part of this book wondering if this couple could see their way past their past and trying to figure out the somewhat twisted relationship they had and what the future holds for them. This wasn’t an easy romance, their previous relationship left them both raw and unsettled and being near each other again brought everything back to the forefront with some added complications. A May –
Setta Jay
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tessa writes dirty talking book crack. :D
Bubu
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it

This review comes a little late but I read this on the day it was published.

This is me when Tessa Bailey publishes a new book:

description

Certain elements are my catnip in romance novels. So let's see what we have here.

- Second chance romance = check
- Forbidden love = check
- Heartbreak without contrived drama = check
- Groveling hero = check
- Massively groveling hero = check/check/check

Add to that that this book has been written by the Queen of Dirty Talking Heroes and I'm a goner. My go-to-smut-aut
Elle ✦ Pretty Little Books ✦
Release Date: April 25, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance

I really enjoyed reading this book. In fact, even though I enjoyed the other ones in the series, I think I liked this one a little bit more! Peggy is so much fun and her relationship with Elliot is great. Sure, there is quite a bit of angst but it really works well for the story. It also had quite a bit more emotion than I had anticipated but I think this made me enjoy it even more.

Fans of the series, this book is a must read. Even if y
Quirky Omega
May 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, erotica
That is one intense ride. There is passion, tears, guilt tripping and dark pasts; basically a perfect soup of juicy drama.

The two stars that I have cut is because of the less than satisfactory hero. A wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am followed by a prayer to the Holy Father just doesn't sound so appealing. Plus his sudden about turn in his feelings for Peggy was unbelievable. It came suspiciously at the same time as Peggy's resolve to no longer suffer through his emotional abuse. TBH, I could have lived
Malissa
What you have to know to begin with is that Tessa Bailey always hits it out of the park for me. She is a go to author, a one click, an OMG a new book is coming how am I going to wait patiently, I'll just 'stalk' her everyday waiting for any little piece she might drop type of author. I know that when I pick up a book of hers I will walk away totally satisfied but sometimes, sometimes she leaves me completely wordless because the book was pure perfection and that was Too Hard to Forget for me.

The
Courtney
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Too Hard to Forget is the third book in this series and is Peggy's story. I have to confess that I wasn't real excited to read Peggy's book in this series. Peggy had been my least favorite character up to this point. However, my feelings have done a complete 180. This is my favorite book so far in this series.

Too Hard to Forget is a story full of angst, regret, heartache, hope and second chances. And I loved how Tessa wrote Peggy and Elliot's story. There is a lot of angst - ALOT! But it's so da
Romance Readers Retreat
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tessa Bailey returns to her Romancing the Clarksons series with Too Hard to Forget. As I have said previously, I really enjoy this series. The characters are engaging, the dialogue is amusing and as is to be expected from anything Bailey touches, the love scenes are smoking hot. There is always that worry with a series that new books will not hold the magic and appeal of previous books. That is no something to worry about here. If anything, each new Clarksons book gets better!

In Too Hard to Forg
Rhea_sways
Honestly...just please let me forget

The reason I picked it up was because I was convinced I would see some groveling (or a lot) and we all know I am a thirsty whore for that sort of thing. Plus I have read other Tessa Bailey books and I was thoroughly impressed but instead I got a huge helping of RELIGION and no fucking groveling. At least the parts that I finished reading.

Let me tell you I do not plan on continuing the read. I am DONE.

DNF
Apr 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Publisher Via NetGalley***

Tessa Bailey just keeps getting better. Her characters are great, the stories are interesting, and oh my, Ms. Bailey writes a dirty talking alpha male like no one else.

Really. No one else.

This book was hot.

Peggy and Elliott have a history. And, it is one that Peggy wants to resolve so she can finally move on fully with her life. And, she thinks that seeing Elliott again will get him out of her system.

Well. That didn't work out quite like she expec
Mandy
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This third book in Baileys Romancing the Clarksons series just took it to a whole new level. An absolutely fantastic continuation to the cross country road trip that the Clarkson siblings set out on to fulfill their mothers dying wish. She wants all 4 of her children to jump into the Atlantic Ocean on New Years Day. Together.

In this leg of the roadtrip we have Peggy Clarkson. The youngest of the siblings, and by all outward appearances a flippant, man-eating, spoiled girl who only cares about h
Ginny Rose
This book needs a caution advisory on it. Something that says:

WARNING: THIS STORY WILL RIP YOUR HEART AND BLOW YOUR PANTIES RIGHT OFF!!

Seriously, this book will get you pregnant. And when it does, the names have already been pre-selected for you. If it's a boy, Elliott. If it's a girl, Peggy.

True to it's title, Tessa Bailey, has developed a story that will be Too Hard to Forget. The main characters are raw and deep. The supporting characters that we've seen throughout this series, although co
Amber at WickedGoodReads
I knew it!
I just knew that Peggy was going to be the one that was going to seal the deal for me with this series and I WAS RIGHT!
Her and Elliott's story is the one that I have been waiting for, the piece of the puzzle that I have been trying to put into place. And TB nailed it.
Everything about Too Hard to Forget seemed to be amplified for me, at least in relation to the first two books in this series. The characters seemed more developed and easier to relate to, the story was more realistic and
Sparklybearsy¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
****EDIT**** I don't know why the eff GR keeps showing this as I haven't read it. I bloody well did read and review it and loved it thankyouverymuch, GR for being a lil bish!!!!

10 million Clarksons stars

I had high hopes this book would be F-amazing, not only because I am deep in absolutely love with all Tessa books, but these Clarksons are just my crack! I adore a good family saga, but my biggest hope was for the second time romance. How can you resist the sexy angst, guilt and groveling!

Peggy
Mar 02, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-to-read
ARC courtesy of publisher in exchange for an honest review

Find me on

Follow me on facebook Follow Me on Twitter blog

Kahea
***4 ‘Your Inner Masochist’ Stars***

The dysfunctional functionality of the Clarkson family is what makes these books difficult to put down and boy do Peggy and Elliott (who thought a non family member could rival the Clarkson siblings?) put me through the ringer. Talk about bringing out all the FEELS, the good, the bad and the ugly in this emotional rollercoaster, but it was all worth it as things get heated, both in the heart, head and bed, only to end in the way it was always meant to.

Peggy
Emma
Apr 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Too Hard to Forget has to be the hottest book in the series so far **fans self**

Peggy has been searching for a relationship to replace the one she left behind in college, not through her own accord but rather she was pushed away by the man she gave her whole heart to. Unable to move forward with her life, Peggy is using her college reunion in an attempt to put the past behind her once and for all. If she can make the man she lost her heart to regret his decision then so much the better.

Elliott i
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

TESSA BAILEY!! Holy Freaking Smoke

As always this author's story was amazing. Rips your heart out, stomps on it and then puts it back together.
Keeps you on the edge of your seat, and you never know how the story is going to go.

This is the third book in the series about the siblings. Peggy is the wild one of them all. And that should explain a lot. But there is so much more her than what you think you know. She has been hurt and let down and she is doing t

Romancing the Clarksons (4 books)
  • Too Hot to Handle (Romancing the Clarksons, #1)
  • Too Wild to Tame (Romancing the Clarksons, #2)
  • Too Beautiful to Break (Romancing the Clarksons, #4)