Start by marking “Baby Fever (A Real Man, #3)” as Want to Read:
Baby Fever (A Real Man, #3)

Baby Fever

(A Real Man #3)

He’s done being the bad boy … he’s ready to be a father.

DEX

I’ve never seen myself settling down. But then life, reality, hell, my biological clock slapped me right across the face. I knew what I wanted.

A baby.

At thirty-nine I was having a severe case of baby fever, and that meant convincing the one woman I’ve always wanted but knew was too good for me, to be mine a
Published August 21st 2016 by Jenika Snow

To ask other readers questions about Baby Fever, please sign up.
Debbie It is out early!! It is out today!! :)
…more
It is out early!! It is out today!! :)
(less)

Start your review of Baby Fever (A Real Man, #3)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
DNF @ 54%

Holy shit, I give up.

description

Disclaimer: I have had 2 hours of sleep in the last 30 hours, so I am not responsible for the shenanigans that I am sure are about to ensue.

End disclaimer.

Now I've been known to love me some smut with negligible plot, virtually nonexistent character building, and a grammar performance akin to that of a 2007 Britney VMA performance...

description

...but this really took it to a whole new level for me.

description

And I've read and loved some pretty heinous shit in my time.

Now, before ya'll
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Jul 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
description

Dex is having a severe case of baby fever at the ripe old age of 39. There is only one woman that this tattooed bad boy has ever wanted. He has held back though. Not wanting to upset his best friend Charlie, and thinking he wasn't good enough for the lovely Eva.

description

Eva has been crushing on her brother Charlie's best friend for years. He's never saw her as anything more than his best friends little sister. That's until Dex shows up at her work wanting to "catch up" Things are not always as they seem.
Coco.V
Aug 23, 2016 rated it liked it
2.5 stars - This one was just ok and left me a little disappointed. For sure my least favorite in the series so far. Although I liked the writing style, the story fell a little flat for me. I didn’t really feel the connection between the leads and that prevented me to fully get into their story. Overall, I enjoyed the steamy sex scenes, the dirty talk and the whole alpha energy.

Sarah Toussaint
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: meh
Third book I've read in this series and the reason I've practically ripped through three of them in less than two days is cause these books have been quite short.

At least, so far...

And this one, even if it received the same 2-star rating I gave the previous two, it was quite a strange little book, to be honest.

The hero apparently has something called "Baby Fever" and he has chosen his "mate," the heroine to breed with.😂😂

I was much amused while reading most of this.

Though, I have noticed that t
Nanci **Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty
Sadly I felt this book was a bust. It had so much potential but decided trying harder is never better.

Lots of things either confused me or annoyed me. Case in point:

Hero is 39 and all of a sudden has baby fever!! He wants a kid like yesterday and only his best friend's sister will do. Why did he have baby fever? Did something happen? Was it because he was almost 40?? It never gets answered so you can come up with your own theory.

Hero is a bad boy!! Again why? He said when he was younger he was i
Alp
3.25 Stars.

Hot. Sweet. Lovely. I liked it.
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews

Lately, I'm getting annoyed with all the babies in these supposedly smutty books. Babies get in the way of sex when they come along and I don't like to share, which obviously you have to share the baby daddy with the actual baby (you see my issue?!)

It just didn't work for me. He pops up and wants to breed her. They haven't even had all the good dirty exciting sex you get when you're first with someone. They just go straight to knocking kids out. I know that was the point, but still, I expected s
Barbara➰
I quite enjoyed this little novella and here's why:
"I wanted to go raw inside her, fill her with my cum, and put my baby in her belly."

"I wanted to breed with her like I was some kind of fucking animal. I wanted her to grow big with my child, and just thinking about getting her pregnant made me hard."

“I want to fuck you with nothing between us. I want to be so far in you, so damn deep, that when I fill you up my seed comes out of you days later.”

"I wanted my baby in her. I wanted her as
Chantal ❤️
This was a really fast hot read that included the best friend sister plot.
Now they both wanted each other for a long time but they had other partners so I can't give it 5 stars but it was a good solid 4 stars for me here.
The dirty talk was awesome and it was truly hot breeding smut here.
Now if this is done right it can be amazing... And this was done right here.
I loved that he has been celibate for a long time (we are not told how long but it sounded like years here).
I have no idea about the
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
I guess I'm still trying to figure out what triggered this midlife crisis for Dex and why he held back in order to try and believe them as a couple. Eva seems to just to along for the ride. It's definitely a quickie OTT tale with an obsessed breeder. Some hits, some misses. ...more
Sophia Triad
"Tell me how much you want to be mine. Tell me how much you want to be pregnant with my baby."
"I want your baby in me. I want to be yours in every way. "

Dexter is almost 40 and he wants to be a daddy.
Eva is almost 30 and her biological clock is ticking.

Luckily, Dexter wants Eva as the mother of his children.
So, everyone is satisfied and happy in the end.
Including me.

A very simple predictable story.
Janie
Jul 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Bookloverme
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
The book is good but book 2 is better.

The story is about Dex, 39 and Eva, 29.

Dex and Eva's older brother are best friends. They've known each other for a long time. They love each other but didn't act on it until Dex realized he's getting older and that he made a mistake for not doing anything until now. He knows she's the one for him. He wants her to be his wife and the mother of his children.

It didn't take long for Eva to give in. There's a nice epilogue. If not for the epilogue, this book wi
Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮
The best thing about this one was this description of Dex's wang:

he was sporting a steel pipe between his legs

I dunno, as sweet as this intended to be.... Dex was a little much for me. Also I can't get on board with the ladies being "primed" for the sexy times. It just sounds wrong. And the sexy times in this were a bit... off. The only good part was the Raahoshing scene, but that should have gone for much longer cause Raahoshing is the best and needs to be in every book, ever.

Why do I keep
Jen
I've now lost two reviews...I will do one another time...grrr.... ...more
Vashti
Sep 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Another short smut read,this time he wants a baby mama in the heroine,again,really cute epilogue.
Mizz Latte

Beware of Spoilers!

Star Ratings:
Heroine (Eva): 29yrs old – 4/5
Hero (Dex): 39yrs old – 4/5
Plot: 4/5
Grovel: none
Cheating: none plus the H was celibate for a few years
HEA: perfect (with babies of course!)
Triggers: none

Average score: 4/5

Best Line: “What I didn’t have a reputation for was being a womanizer”

Worst Line: “I need to shove my nine inches into you, Eva.”

Personal Review:
Great short insta-love story between two friends.

Random Ramblings
•One of VERY few
Denna
Jul 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hot! Safe! Baby making book lol
Mrs. Allen 107 (The Kansan Reader)
To be truthfully honest this is the first time I have ever read or heard of a man getting baby fever. I'm not saying that it never happens just that this is the first time I read about it.

So I may have sad something a little too soon about this series. I have a few problems with this book.

Problem #1. I was extremely skived out. For those of you that don't know what skived is, let me educate you. Skived is another way of saying creeped or your spidey sense are tingling in a not so great way.

Ou
Emily
Dex is ready to settle down and start having babies and he has the woman he wants them with in site. He has always secretly been attracted to Eva, but bieng best friends with her brother was always an issue. Now though he is not going let that stand in the way. The only thing he needs to find out is if Eva is as attracted to him as he is to her.

This was a fun quickie. Liked Dex, he is a dirty talker and doesn't relent until he gets Eva where he wants her. Wish it had been longer but for a quick
Danielle
Jul 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 STARS!

Super sexy, dirty talking alpha goes for what he wants: love, marriage and a baby with the only woman he's ever wanted. A quick read, and a great addition to Jenika Snow's A Real Man series. Loved it!
Angie H.
Aug 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
If you can overlook all the grammar errors and if you enjoy a quick baby making story ... here's your book. ...more
Chitra *CJ*
Aug 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: safety-first
Hot, sexy, loads of cum filled addition to this awesome real man series!
Enjoyed this "wet" book from start to end (always want them to be longer though"
Spunk..lmfao
Safe read
3.75/5
Shanna Matheo
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was ok
5 stars for that sexy ass cover which, I admit, is why I bought this book in the first place.

BUT...
1 star off for that one drawn out sex scene in which not much really happened.

1 star off for repetitiveness, which is annoying enough in a regular length novel and just reads as uninspired and lazy in a short like this.

And 1 star off because I was just so disappointed! I love the "breeding" trope. I know a lot of people hate even the word "breeding". To each his own. Personally, I hate sexual pun
Cheesecake
Dex and Eva. I wanted to like this and it was a cute read, but... I just hate when so many years are wasted. She's almost 30 and they've known each other since they were teens. He apologizes for wasting time, but doesn't really have a good reason. He is almost 40. That's a long time taken to get his head out of his *ss! So yeah, it just bugged me the whole story and made me question the authenticity or depth of his affections.
But anyways, the rest was all good. He sees her again, and is all of a
Jan
Another hot super quick read.

A little different when it's the man getting broody and wanting to settle down but that's exactly what Dex wanted and he had his sights set on his longtime best friends little sister to be his breeding machine.

Now in his thirties, Dex had always had feelings for Eva for a long time and Vice versa.

Eva:
I've always wanted Dex. it's hard not to want a man like Dex. He's all raw power and cut muscle. He's the epitome of what a real man is.

Dex:
All I could do was think
Carmen Rae
Dec 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: short-hot
So it turns out I haven't been marking all my smut as read. Also turns out I have read a butt load (pun intended) of smut over the last few months. My kindle feels cleaner already ;)

Check out my reviews here
Having a great time reading The Real Man series. They are shamelessly unrealistic and over the top and make for a great escape from everyday life. It's just a fierce man steamrolling his way to what he wants....ahhhhh;). ...more
Honey~psychopaths&stalkers
A quick read about bearded manbun dude wanting to put the bun in her oven ASAP.

Literally gasping about his size LOL
Janette Lopez
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jenika Has Done It Again!!!

It is no secret I love Jenika Snow books! This was a great quick read. I am always so surprised how the Cari Tera are so well written and formed for these short stories.

Dax the bad boy falls in love with his best friends baby sister Eva. After a whirlwind start they are in love and together. They are both older and ready for a family.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Planting His Seed
  • Bought and Paid For
  • Teacher's Pet (Taboo Shorts, #1)
  • Jingle My Balls
  • Filling Her Up
  • Owned by the Bastard (The Soldiers of Wrath MC, #1)
  • The Mountain Man's Kitten (Thickwood, CO, #7)
  • The Mobster's Masseuse
  • Sweet As Candy: Trick or Treat Collaboration
  • Brewer (Exiled Guardians MC, #7)
  • Claiming His Bride (Blushing Brides, #2)
  • My Hero's Secret Baby
  • Takeover (Real Men Crave Curves, #2)
  • Her Ruthless Protector
  • First Everything
  • Pulled to the Alpha (Alphas in Heat #5)
  • His Stolen Princess
  • Branding the Virgin (Cowboys & Virgins, #1)
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at:

www.jenikasnow.com
FB: www.facebook.com/jenikasnow
Twitter: twitter.com/jenikasnow
Email: Jenika_Snow@yahoo.com

A Real Man (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • Lumberjack (A Real Man, #1)
  • Virgin (A Real Man, #2)
  • Experienced (A Real Man, #4)
  • Roommate (A Real Man #5)
  • Arrogant (A Real Man #6)
  • Feral (A Real Man #7)
  • Dirty (A Real Man #8)
  • Viking (A Real Man #9)
  • Blacksmith (A Real Man #10)
  • Brutal (A Real Man #11)