Start by marking “All or Nothing (All Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
All or Nothing (All Series, #1)

All or Nothing

(All Series #1)

All books can be read as a stand alone or in order of the series.

Published (first published June 28th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about All or Nothing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All or Nothing

Start your review of All or Nothing (All Series, #1)
I started off really enjoying this. There's the h, Presley, who is a confident, hardworking woman. She also speaks her mind and doesn't play games. Then you have the H, Ben, who is genuinely a nice guy. He might be a little emotionally unavailable, but he tries to connect. I'm also a sucker for an adult romance story told from the third person pov, so that might have swayed me a little.

The story progresses, their relationship develops, and then I find myself trying to find myself something else
Coco.V
Sep 18, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (9/18/18)!💝

Blurb:
All books can be read as a stand alone or in order of the series.

Leaving the Navy after the death of his best friend in the line of duty, ex-SEAL Ben Harper has returned home in search of some form of normalcy. He’s good at hiding his thoughts and feelings and is positive he has everyone around him fooled. After all, no one ever brings his service career up to him, and he likes it that way.

Presley James is drawn to the new Director of Security at the hosp
Sophie Bailey
Sep 24, 2016 rated it liked it
I’m a sucker for a love story and this is one in bucket loads.

Ben is an ex Navy SEAL, broken from War and losing his best friend and Presley is a nurse on a Children’s Cancer Unit but has also had a tough start to adulthood. They are brought together when Ben starts work as the head of Security at her hospital.

It’s a slow burner, their romance is a bit like cat and mouse with Ben doing the chasing and Presley backing off whilst she deals with her trust issues and insecurities. But when they do m
Rachel.. Rachel..
Good story, but too long and slow moving

I thought the story was good overall - sweet, troubled individuals finding each other. There are a few complaints though. As I was reading, the story seemed to all of a sudden jump into the two main characters dating. There was no real chase that it usually expected with romance novels, and then the story stood still for a REALLY long time. No advancements to the plot, and then there were all of these characters thrown in. I really with the first book woul
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-read
4 funny, sexy and heart breaking stars...

Presley is a nurse in a pediatric unit. She grew up not having love and being let down so she went to a career to help. She is just fine being alone, actually she prefers it. Until Ben Harper finally notices her. But can she get past all her past demons and start on a future or will they drag her down?!?

Ben Harper is from a well to do family. He is a former Navy SEAL who has been through some heartbreaking things and one is losing his best friend. He know
Cynthia
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful

Two hurting people come together to help each other. Presley is a great nurse but has been taking care if herself four awhile. Ben is dealing with losing a friend. But they find each other which is wonderful.
Jen_C
3.5 stars.

Started good but dragged due to including so many characters from other books by this author. Lots of info dumps introducing them and explain who they are, but it was confusing trying to keep them all straight. Took away from the main story of this book.
Elizabeth Neal
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
**3.5 Stars**

Nineteen months ago, Ben, a Navy SEAL, was overseeing a mission with his best friend, Trent, and the rest of his team. Details were methodically planned, always leaving room for  possible variables, but Ben could've never planned for what happened. Now he's the Director of Security at Albany Medical Center and his best friend is gone. As he's currently avoiding being his only company, he's enjoying a drink at the local bar when he intervenes, adding his help as the woman he had been
Sassy Southern
Nov 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Nineteen months ago, Ben, a Navy SEAL, was overseeing a mission with his best friend, Trent, and the rest of his team. Details were methodically planned, always leaving room for possible variables, but Ben could've never planned for what happened. Now he's the Director of Security at Albany Medical Center and his best friend is gone. As he's currently avoiding being his only company, he's enjoying a drink at the local bar when he intervenes, adding his help as the woman he had been admiring trie ...more
Cherye Elliott
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

I am a serial reader. Books I read come and go. They make you happy, sad, laugh and groan. Not this book. This one grabbed my heart and ripped it out of my chest. Presley's childhood broke my heart. It made me think about there are so many children like her. So now I am crying. Natalie Ann told Presley's story a bit at a time to keep the emotions going. Ben's story wouldn't have been so bad....then the author told us Trent's story. Yikes. Patty is a nutcase. No spoilers but this is the 'bad g
Merle
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good story in the Harper family's series, this one is about the veteran, Ben. He has come home from his SEAL career, somewhat broken by the death of his closest friend. As Director of Security at Albany Medical Center, he has changed and updated the daily security routine. After work one evening, not wanting to go home, he stops at a pub. He is mesmerized by a tall, auburn-haired beauty playing pool like a shark.
He finds out that she is a nurse in his hospital and gets to know her. They ar
Natalie
Light Easy Read

This is the first book I have read by Natalie Ann. It was a good book. It's a typical contemporary novel with no surprises or twist. I enjoyed the fact that she addressed issues about soldiers - the trauma they face phycologically which effects people in all sorts of ways ei: Trent and Ben felt they were very similar yet had very opposite reactions. The helplessness family feels when these soldiers come home and so on.
I would be interested to see how the series develops within th
Lishani
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic!!

First book of this author it was a different style of writing and I loved it. Well developed characters!! I simply loved both Presley and Ben !! They were both strong and carried baggage . Author had done good job of developing the relationship before sex was involved. The story could be related to a normal day to day life. It was really fine tuned by the author.
Hoping to read Phil and Sophie story next !!
Vicki Johnson
Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I just read the prequel and decided to try one of these books. Although I thoroughly enjoyed the prequel this book is not the type of book that I really find an enjoyable read. I tend toward relatively clean and just found myself doing a lot of skimming. This was a good story, repetitious in spots, but the author is at a much higher level now. I have read a couple of her more recent works.
VICKI FROM WYOMING
Vickie
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful read!

Natalie Ann truly captured the essence of each character. The back stories and development of the entire story line was perfectly done. No spoiler here, but I wanted to wring Patty’s neck for being so self-absorbed. In this book, Natalie Ann shows us that the mental struggles our returning vets have are real and powerful. Great book!
Rosemary Hughes
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Two very strong, independent people attracted to each other. He has to convince her to take a chance on him.
They both have pasts that they are hiding from themselves, not dealing with their own emotions.
Together, they learn to share their past, and start the true healing process.
Great story!
Jennifer Oloughlin

Ben was awesome! I loved his broody, disconnected self.
Presley was operating in the dark sometimes but, I think everything worked out perfectly. I love broody heroes!

*Read through Kindle Unlimited
Ruby Derouen
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All Or Nothing

Love the story! The author held your interest until the end to find out what happened to Ben's partner in the Navy. And also how he dealt with Trent's mother. A good story from beginning to end.
Deborah Thomas
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful journey

Such a great story of two people with so much baggage and then trying so hard not to let their emotions show. One party having such a loving and close family and the other without. Such a journey to find happiness.
Mary Stockwell
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great romance

What a good read this was. I loved how Presley and Ben met. The author did a good job of character and plot building. There is a good balance of romance and intrigue to keep it interesting.
Katie Rung
It was okay.

It was okay. I liked the premise of the story but at times it was difficult to follow and I became bored. I liked the characters but needed more from them. The story also felt very choppy and it became difficult to fully dive into the story.
Deb
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you like a love story, then this is a book for you! The story is good, it keeps you wanting to read. Tho you may, May, get a little bored at times... don’t stop!

Go ahead, give it a read!

I’m Starting book 2 of the series now.
Lorelei Frank
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable

Enjoyed the storyline. Baby Seal dealing with some PTSD but mostly dealing with guilt of his best friend dying. Meeting a strong willed women with her own baggage, these two lean on each other and help each other to move on!
Angela Quesada
Oct 09, 2017 rated it did not like it
only read to chapter 5 - I cant get into reading books where a third party narrator is speaking the whole time.
Dawn Pressel
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I can't believe I waited so long to read this book, it seems it has been in my Kindle forever. I loved the story. Ben and Presley are both a little broken but together, they are amazing. ...more
Lois Buck
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
All or Nothing

They both have secrets from their pasts that are weighing heavily on them and affecting their lives. This was not a clean book, if that is what you are looking for.
Maria West-brauser
All or nothing

Really enjoyed this book great storyline for both characters. Will have to go back and start at the beginning hopefully all are just as good
jean buck
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect man

I enjoyed this story line. Very believable. Ben was the perfect suitor. If only every man could be this thoughtful.
Leigh Robinson
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was ok
Slow and boring.
Susana Graça
🤯🤩😍😂

Well, what can I say...I felt a connection with the characters. I laughed, I cried, a told them what was on my mind (even if they didn't want it 😉).
Over all, great book!

• If I Didn't Care (Wishing for a Hero, #1)
  • Dare To Love (Crystal Springs Romances: The Wedding Chapel Book 3)
  • Home at Last (Crystal Springs Homecoming Romances #4)
  • Fleeting (The Nash Brothers, #1)
  • Twice Shy (The Power of Love, #1)
  • Montana Baby (Calhouns of Montana, #1)
  • Unforeseen Riot (Riot MC, #1)
  • A Dash of Love (Pride, Oregon, #1)
  • The Bet (Indecent Intentions #1)
  • True North (North Brothers #1)
  • Into the Riot (Riot MC #3)
  • Second Chances (Southern Comfort, #1)
  • Devoted to the Spanish Duke (London Lords #3)
  • Intrigued (The Dark Christmases Trilogy Book 1)
  • Lianne (Second Chances #1)
  • Healing Hearts (Crystal Springs Romances: Small Town Sanctuary Book 1)
  • The Edge of Temptation (The Edge Series, #1)
  • Tempting the Rancher (Meier Ranch Brothers #1)

All Series (7 books)
  • All of Me (All Series, #2)
  • All The Way (All Series, #3)
  • All I Want (All Series, #4)
  • All My Love (All Series, #5)
  • All About You (All Series #6)
  • All Of Us (All Series Book 7)