Start by marking “His Mafia Princess (Family First Book 1)” as Want to Read:
His Mafia Princess (Family First Book 1)

His Mafia Princess (Family First #1)

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  73 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Gregorio Bosco worked his way up the ranks of The Family. He never had trouble killing, selling, or anything he was tasked to do. He'd been trained to take over for Giovanni when he stepped down, but that all changed when Alessandra was taken. She was the only good in his life, and he'd do anything in order to protect her—no matter the cost to anyone around him.

Alessandra
Published August 20th 2016 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about His Mafia Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Mafia Princess

Expresso-Girls Just Wanna Have Books  ; A Mafia Romance
This is the first book I've read by this author. As a lover, stalker, and avid reader of Mafia books, fiction and nonfiction, this book definitely caught my attention. I love reading about Mafia princesses!

I believe Zyon had an awesome idea for this story. Somewhere between the idea and the execution of the idea, something fell through the cracks. The story is in desperate need of an editor, first and foremost. The scenes and character development are incomplete. This story seems to be written i
Titania
Aug 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a bit grittier than Ms. Zyon has done in the past but I must say I enjoyed where she took us. Gregorio is by no means a "good" guy. He has done things that are less than legal and by his own words enjoys it. That is not to say that he is in any way psychotic because he isn't. He just does his job. But Allessandra is his weakness. She has caused him to change a bit in order to be better without even trying. She is unaware of the world she has grown up in and while she can accept it with t ...more
KnottyGirl Reviews
Aug 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am a big fan of April Zyon's, so when I saw she had a new series out, I figured, "Why not?" Ok, that's a lie, I jumped on it like a high school quarterback on a cheerleader. And I'm happy to report it was well worth it.

His Mafia Princess is the first book in the Family First series, and it's a bit different than April's usual faire, but it doesn't disappoint in the least. She does a wonderful job with the tale of a mafioso's daughter and her relationship with his second-in-command, who is pri
Rhonda
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a whole new genre for April Zyon and I must say I really enjoyed it. It's gritty, raunchy and dirty, something I like at the moment. Gregorino is being groomed to take over for Alessandra father, Giovanni but when she is kidnapped by their enemies, Gregorino goes a little crazy. Unbeknown to anyone, Alessandra is his weakness and he will do whatever it takes or kill whoever he needs to to get her back. The story is gritty and doesn't shy away from what "the Family" is about. I do sense s ...more
SiKReviews
Aug 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Greg has only one weakness. She has been his weakness from practically the first time he ever saw her when she was too young for anyone to notice her. He killed men for seeing her naked. In most books, that would cause me some alarm. But this is a book about the Mafia. So, that act actually is romantic.

The fact that Alessandra has wanted him about as long as he wanted her and knowing what he is a part of and what he has done, just proves to how deep their love is.

This is a hot book that shows t
Linda Estes
Aug 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have been a fan of April Zyon for a long time and have loved all of her book's!!! His Mafia Princess has joined the rest!!! It is a little gritty, has some D/s, a lot of blood and guts. Gregorio is a bad man to the cord but his only weakness is Alessandra, who is the Italian mafia bosses daughter. Gregorio will kill anyone who threatens her. He also has taken over the mafia for her father. Can he keep her save from the Russian's and all the other threats that are raising with his new position? ...more
Tracie Runge
Aug 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars His Mafia Princess is Captivating!!

What happens when somebody kidnaps the daughter of the Mafia Mob Boss and destined bride of its future leader?? Be sure to grab your copy of His Mafia Princess and find out!!!

I love this book and found myself buried deep within the pages from beginning to end. I will definitely be waiting on release day for the next installment of this series.
Dawn West

**Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this book.**

This could use some work...

Gregorio is first in line for the mafia throne. Ruthless and intelligent, he really is a man you wouldn't want to cross. The Boss has been grooming him as his replacement and Gregorio wants nothing more than to take up the reins. And he is ready to saddle the boss's daughter to his side, as well.

Alessandra is living in a bubble. Personal guards always on her side, she is used to being watched over. However, i
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
His Mafia Princess, is dark and dirty in all the right places! http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Nessa
Sep 11, 2017 rated it liked it
MEH THIS WAS A BARELY SCRATCHING THE SURFACE MAFIA STORY THAT RANG A LITTLE TOO UNREALISTIC FOR ME, IN THE ROMANCE DEPT. ANYWAY. IT WAS MORE ON THE SMUT.

OUR HERO has been groomed by the heroine's father to take over his place as the boss one day. But things sped up when the heroine gets kidnapped and war gets declared. It's time to step up the game and he wants to marry her a.s.a.p. Like any alpha mafia man, he's possessive to his woman and ruthlessly brutal towards his enemy. And supposedly go
Michelle Roth
Jun 08, 2017
Stockfish
Mar 17, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
I'm a published author with Evernight Publishing.
More about April Zyon

Family First (2 books)
  • His Killing Princess (Family First, #2)