Start by marking “Treasured Find / Beautiful Mistake / Favorite Obsession (Royal-Kagan Shifter World, #1-3)” as Want to Read:

Treasured Find / Beautiful Mistake / Favorite Obsession

(Shifter World: Royal-Kagan #1-3)

Treasured Find
Royal-Kagan Shifter World, book 1

Sometimes the greatest finds are unexpected.

After five centuries, Rafe Alexander knows what to expect from life--boredom, broken by the occasional call from Shifter Affairs.

No matter what the job, he always accepts their plea for help. As a Royal shifter, he's the strongest of their kind. And without a mate, he has nothing to
Published August 20th 2016

Be the first to ask a question about Treasured Find / Beautiful Mistake / Favorite Obsession

Coco.V
Jan 11, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (1/11/2018)! 💝

Blurb:
Treasured Find
Royal-Kagan Shifter World, book 1

Sometimes the greatest finds are unexpected.

After five centuries, Rafe Alexander knows what to expect from life—boredom, broken by the occasional call from Shifter Affairs.

No matter what the job, he always accepts their plea for help. As a Royal shifter, he’s the strongest of their kind. And without a mate, he has nothing to live for. Whatever the risk, he’ll take it.

But the task that leads him to West Vi
Punkin
Whoa

Heavy on the sex but the aspects and take on shifters/goddesses was new. Fighting and drama but some awwww moments here and there.
Beth
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Interesting World, good suspense, a bit heavy on pointless sex scenes

Treasured Find…First book in the Royal-Karen series. It’s an interesting and different take on shifters. Not sure I’m sold on the change in accepted mythology...three animals in one person doesn’t seem to have a purpose and it’s never explained by the author. The story here in a good one though it drags on too long...the story arc is pretty slowly paced...mostly, it appears, as an excuse to add more sex scenes. Now I’m not oppo
EskieMama & Dragon Lady Reads
Treasured Find Book 1

Was given these books to read and give a honest review.
Rafe Alexander knows what to expect from life--boredom broken by the occasional call from Shifter Affairs. No matter how mundane the job, he always accepts their plea for help.
The new task embroils him with the fact that a human is dead and a child a shifter child is missing.

The need to uncover the mystery surrounding her, grows but his felines want more the that they want him close to her . Jasmine is special, both for
Clarie Giselle Mercado
Hmmmm sex or romance??

I really wanted to like this series. It intrigue me enough with its originality but failed to keep from rolling my eyes. Here’s why: this series was filled with a lot of sex, inner monologue, excessive amount of description and repetitive statements. No matter how hot and sexy the screens they cannot make up for lack of a real story. Like I wanted to connect but every story except for the last was lust at first no matter how primal you’re trying to state in the stories. A l
Barbara Stewart
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I like the series. I thought it would be about guys that were like a prince or kings something like that.but the series was really about these men who had three animals inside of them instead of just one. So that made him of the total line. They also meet you in women and fall in love which is also on usual because they were always just mating women that were also like them. But that was causing their Heritage to get mixed with each other to much then they found they could mate humans ..
Carrie Vos
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have to say I liked the books but I didn't love the books. The plot kept me on the end of my chair but the sex scenes just seemed never ending. I think so much more could have been written in place of the never ending sex scenes that would have made them really good books! I gave 4 stars because I did like them but if I can't pick it up and read it again, then it's not a 5 star. I can't go thru those long draw out sex scenes again it's too exhausting to read lol
Hbeebti
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 This was a great boxed set! I really enjoyed reading it. I think the last book was my favorite. I really hope that Kade gets a book soon. I am so curious about Kade and Zoe. I love how the shifters were explained. It was unique and to me creative. There is plenty of drama and lust and love going on. I cant wait to read the next book. This series will be one that I will follow for sure.
Toni Gomes
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
New author for me

Wow what a great introduction to an unread author. Each of the three books are standalone and there many secondary characters that catch your interest. Fingers crossed that your favorite supporting character will rate a book of their own as good as the first three.
Krisz
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nancy Corrigan's concept of royal shifters was really an interesting one. It gave another twist to a shifter's conflecting inner workings. Three animal spririts and the hatred and jealousy of the "normal" mortal shifters made this series unique for me.
All three stories were entertaining. Well crafted characters, good storylines and capable writing.
Yolanda Smiley-mclemore
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I found the characters to be well developed and the storyline sufficiently involved to maintain interest and curiositas to what would happen next and the resolution to the current problem( s.)y

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and will purchase the accompanying books in the series. Making my friends aware! Great
Sandra Pannell
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great stories with interesting characters.

I have to like the characters in any story I read and I loved these characters. They are imperfect but still worthy of finding their happily ever after.
Charlotte Lowe
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Royal Shifters: Books 1-3 of the Shifter World: Royal-Kagen series

I'm enjoying the series. My favorite of the three was the third one which explained so much more of their ancestors and the motivation of their goddesses.
Sue MacKenzie
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh I loved this

The storyline drew me in further with each page. I found it hard to put down and return to real life when I had to. If you love shifter books ad much as I do this will be well worth your time
Racy
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Treasure Find:

I was drawn in after I read the synopsis. I have to say at first I felt a little confused trying to figure out what the difference between a shifter and a royal was but it did not take long to find out. The more I read the more I got into the book. It was not long the author had me hanging on each and every word. Sad the book is over. I now have a lot of questions. Like what about Molly? Can Seth be helped? What about Nina? and Who will Kade mate to? Yeah, a lot of questions and wi
donna
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
1,2,3

These Royal shifters are worth getting to know & learn their stories! Granted, it takes a bit getting used to this series & the differences between the Royals and single shifters but are so worth it! Can't wait to read the rest of the series!
Judi
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
A true introduction to a cool mythology...

You have got to love these hot alpha men and the strong women they're fated. While the shifters are possessive and protective they've got nothing on human Josh.
D.L. Spartan
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a really fun intro to this series. It's well written, and the characters are very engaging. I feel like I'm already so invested in these characters lives that I can't wait to see what happens next.
Traci
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

Don't normally readshidterbooks, but have found myself reading them, and becoming attached to the stories and characters. Loved this series of books, stories and characters..
Amanda Vermaak
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shifters

Wow what a stunning shifter story. I almost wish I was an immortal shifter. The love and protection these men have for their women is epic. Well done on a tremendously good shifter story.
Rachel Wheeler
Feb 15, 2019 rated it liked it
So/So

I struggled to finish the first book... it started off strong then became a little mundane... I finished book 1 and didn’t like the following two male charters enough to read book 2 and 3.
Betty Lambert
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is very good. I liked the first book better than the second but the third was good too. Story line kept me interested right from the very beginning. Lots of passion, and suspense. Highly recommend.
Jewel Prescott
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love these books

This is an awesome series, the characters are well rounded and the plots interesting and thought provoking. If you are not interested in reading a lot of sex scenes this would not be a series for you.
Nancy Eaton
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nancy-corrigan
loving this series
Read the first book and really enjoyed it. Was not interested in reading devins story so didnt continue.
Cathy Altiere
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just started these books and I love be them. They are well written and keep ur attention
Misty l Otto
Feb 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great series

Love these books so much. They are written with true emotion. They have passion, love and adventure. The mystery in them is good as well
Sharon Noble
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great set of books!

Love these books, They are about Royal Shifters that house three spirit cats inside their bodies & finding their mates!
Sherry Vitaniemi
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
For all

They are willing to fight for it all. Or die trying to be happy with who is theirs. Even if they are told it isn't supposed to be .
Lisa
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

This was excellent box set of the first 3 in the series. It was never ending twist and turns. I would recommend these to anyone.

• Talon Pack Box Set 1 (Talon Pack, #1-3)
  • Dragon Rebel (Immortal Dragons Book 4)
  • Pendulum (Kingdom of Night, #1)
  • Acceptable Risk (Chattanooga Supernaturals, #3)
  • The Mitchell Family Series Box Set Part 2 (Mitchell Family #5-9)
  • Sizzling Hot Alpha Male Paranormal Romance Box Set
  • Angels from Hell: Alpha Bad Boy Biker and MC Romance Box Set
  • Kane: I Am Alpha
  • Mishca and Lauren: The Complete Collection (Volkov Bratva, #1-3.5)
  • A Shade Of Darkness
  • The Kingsmen MC Collection (The Kingsmen MC #1-4)
  • Military Romance Novels Boxed Set
  • Dark Wolf (Wild Lake Wolves, #2)
  • Paranormal Dating Agency Volume 1 (Paranormal Dating Agency, #1-4)
  • Bleacke's Geek (Bleacke Shifters, # 1)
  • Box of 1Night Stands: 21 Sizzling Nights (Volume 1)
  • Louisiana History Collection - Part 2 (Louisiana History Boxed Sets)
  • Renegades, Volume 1: Reckless, Rebel, Ricochet
NOTE: Nancy does not monitor Goodreads. She spends her time focusing on writing "can't put down" books for her readers. If you have a question for her, please email her at:

nancy@nancycorriganauthor.com

Nancy also writes under the pen names: Dana Archer and Hayden Wolfe.

Shifter World: Royal-Kagan (8 books)
  • Treasured Find (Shifter World Royal Kagan, #1)
  • Beautiful Mistake (The Royal Shifters #2)
  • Favorite Obsession
  • Chance on Love (Shifter World: Royal-Kagan, #4)
  • Bridged by Love (Shifter World: Royal-Kagan #5)
  • Shared for Love (Shifter World: Royal-Kagan #6)
  • Last Chance (Royal-Kagan Shifter World, #7)
  • Forbidden Mate (Shifter World: Royal-Kagan #8)