Start by marking “After Class” as Want to Read:
After Class

After Class

3.03  ·  Rating details ·  230 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Professor Richter Allen is no Prince Charming, but then again, Karrie Damron isn't Cinderella. They've been butting heads for months in the classroom, but it's Karrie's final essay on the roles of female sexuality in fairy tales that really makes the sparks fly. She thinks he's going to flunk her, but Professor Allen has other plans when he keeps her...after class.
Published January 1st 2004 by Amber Heat

To ask other readers questions about After Class, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about After Class

Duchess Nicole
Cheesy but hot. A professor asks his student to stay after class to 'discuss' her paper on "the role of female sexuality in traditional fairy tale literature." So the plot itself, I hope, was meant to be a little off the wall and silly. Megan Hart sure knows how to write a great sex scene, which is what this very short little ditty is. Quick ten minute read.

And the cover is atrocious. Not a fan of the speedo look.
Holly
Aug 14, 2013 rated it did not like it
The...cover. Holy moses. LMAO

This is obviously one of Hart's early stories, and it definitely shows. It's far too short to have any real impact, and is written in a rather over the top, and flowery way (her 'magic bean'? Honestly? Is that supposed to do anything other than make me giggle?!).

Not the best introduction to this author's work, but I'm willing to give one of her full length novels a shot.
Amanda Alexandre
May 13, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: guilty-pleasure
It's a girl-fucks-professor story. And I didn't like it in the beginning because:

1- The professor had half spectacles. Only old guys wear those!
[image error]
I'll always remember half spectacles as Santa's glasses.

2- Pre and mid-fuck feminist digressions.
I'm a feminist, but no, not sexy at all.

3- And the professor bluntly speaks something about oral sex (with the lowest vocabulary possible).
Not a prude, but dirty talk is classier when done after you, at least, take your clothes off.

BUT...

Damn. Th
Shar
Feb 21, 2016 rated it did not like it
THE ACTUAL FUCK DID I JUST READ THO? I FELT LIKE IT WAS A POEM. IF MEGAN WAS GOING FOR EROTIC, TOO BAD, IT DIDN'T SHOW. REALLY? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT. 30 PAGES FELT LIE TEN. WHAT A TOTAL WASTE OF FUCKING TIME.
Lin #Historical lover...❤️
Aug 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Jbw jewel Mimiorphee
This is one of the shortest stories ever...... but unlike many short stories its plot is fully developed.
It is very sexy so if you are not into erotica this is not the story for you.

If I say much more my review will be as long as the book!!
Cindi
Mar 12, 2011 rated it it was ok
Just way too short. I'm sure that it could have been a really good story had it gone beyond just a few pages. There should have been at least some details of a back story.
Jessica
Oct 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Jesus! Every girls dream... Well my dream ...to screw her hot teacher! Great sex, great little story... Wish it was longer though. :(
Christine
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was ok
This was truly a short story, so for me it lacked the connection i usually love from Megan Hart novels. Felt kinda creeped out to tell you the truth..
Jean
Jun 07, 2009 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
This is really a short story and not a book. I'm not sure why its it's own title. But, it was ok.
Sheila
Jan 06, 2011 rated it liked it
OK. Would have liked it longer to explore the relationship between the professor and student.
Kindle Alexander
Jul 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
If my only complaint is that its way too short, that means I invested in the story, and I so did! Great job Megan Hart. I'll be looking for more of your books!
Gale
Feb 15, 2011 rated it liked it
Read in 2011.
Dewi Read
Dec 24, 2010 rated it it was ok
Too short story :(
Saunders
Jun 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
well written, short erotic story. Megan Hart at what she does best. Only downside way too short. I would have loved for MH to develop this into a complete book - it has great potential.
Adrienne
Sep 16, 2009 rated it liked it
Bought for my journey to work. Short and sexy but one of Megans earlier stories I reckon if she wrote it now she'd do in such a way it'd blow your socks off.
Tetty Michael
Feb 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
my only complaint is that its way too short..
Mylene
Folie
rated it did not like it
Feb 17, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Teaching Willow: Session Four  (Teaching Willow, #4)
  • Becoming His Muse - Part 3 (Becoming His Muse, #3)
  • Indiscretions (Scandalous Seductions Book 2)
  • How It's Done
  • Basic Needs
  • Forbidden Lessons (Forbidden Love #1)
  • Double Trouble (I Heart That City)
  • The Wood of Suicides
  • Everything Beautiful in the World
  • Naughty Bits 2: An Anthology of Short Erotic Fiction
  • I Hate You...I Think
  • Hot Silk (Rodesson's Daughters, #3)
  • Beyond Eighteen (Wilson Mooney, #3)
  • Lost In Light (Teacher's Pet, #1)
  • Unwrapped
  • Love's Passion
  • A Dangerous Game
  • Caught Offside (1Night Stand, #75)
Megan Hart has written in almost every genre of romantic fiction, including historical, contemporary, romantic suspense, romantic comedy, futuristic, fantasy and perhaps most notably, erotic. She also writes non-erotic fantasy and science fiction, as well as continuing to occasionally dabble in horror.

--from the author's website