Start by marking “Love Me Again (Hope, #7)” as Want to Read:
Love Me Again (Hope, #7)

Love Me Again (Hope #7)

3.95  ·  Rating details ·  1,427 Ratings  ·  145 Reviews
In the latest novel from the New York Times bestselling author of Don’t Let Go, it’s never too late for a second chance at first love…

When Loretta Simmons returns to Hope, Oklahoma, after a disastrous marriage, she’s determined to remain independent for the sake of her daughter. The only thing standing in her way is Deacon Fox—the man she loved and walked away from years a
Published May 2nd 2017 by Jove

To ask other readers questions about Love Me Again, please sign up.
Charlene Yes, it is. Loretta's daughter, Hazel, and a big dog feature in a big way, too. Most of the Hope characters are mentioned and several of them appear…moreYes, it is. Loretta's daughter, Hazel, and a big dog feature in a big way, too. Most of the Hope characters are mentioned and several of them appear from time to time.(less)

Jonetta
Loretta Simmons returns home to Hope, Oklahoma after her marriage collapses from a slow but miserable death. She's determined to be independent, essentially raising her 9-year old daughter, Hazel, like a single parent. Things are awkward when the man she callously dumped for the man she married is renovating the building where her bookstore is housed. Deacon Fox keeps his distance but eventually life puts them on the same path.

The biggest conflict in this story is how Deacon and Loretta will res
Alex ♈
As not a fan of 2nd chance books I actually enjoyed this one.

Contrary to the “usual” trope the heroine was the one to break up with the hero as they were teens. I’m not ashamed to admit that it made me easier to stomach the story.

She moved on and married OM. She was brainwashed by her parents and even if it doesn’t excuse her, I had less problems with this situation as if the roles were reversed.

The hero was a great man. I liked his attitude and adored how he cared for the heroine and her daugh
Ruth Ellen
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loretta returns to Hope after her divorce with her nine year old daughter to begin an independent life. She opens a bookstore and starts a book club. Right next door hunky Deacon Fox has started a renovation job. He reconnects with Loretta and builds a relationship with Hazel. Read how they work thorough their fears.
Elle's Book Blog
May 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: best-of-2017, romance
Release Date: May 2, 2017
Genre: Small Town. Second Chance Romance.

Love Me Again is the 7th book in the Hope series but can stand alone completely. I personally have not read any of the other books in the series (although I probably will after this one) and had no confusion in terms of the town, story line, or characters. With that, this is a lovely second chance romance between former flames who reconnect after a 12 year absence from one another. It is also a sweet small town read with all
Jun 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 250-up-to-date
Satisfying edition to the Hope Series, about second chance at love. This was very low drama, which was unexpected due to how Deacon acted towards Loretta in previous books. Here, all was forgiven pretty quickly, which was the adult thing to do, but in book land made it a little dull. I do like this series and all past characters show up here, along with a few new characters who I'm guessing are the next book couple. Loretta's daughter Hazel and her dog Otis made the book for me. 3 1/2 stars.
Under the Covers Book Blog
May 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jaci does it again! And again and again. The Hope series is one of my go-to series for a feel good story and LOVE ME AGAIN didn't disappoint. There's the fact that this is a high school sweethearts that didn't end up together getting a second chance. Also that the heroine is now divorced and raising her daughter alone. I can't get enough of these stories.

We've seen the sexy Deacon Fox earlier in the series. Loretta broke his heart when she left him after high school and went on to marry a futur
MountainKat
This was another good story set in Hope and we got to see many of the characters from previous books. Deacon and Loretta had a past, but managed to overcome that and work towards a future together. I enjoyed this, but it all seemed a little too easy and predictable. There was something about the writing that felt different from the author's other books too. Still good and I was happy to see them get their happy ending - at last!

I listened to the audio and while there was nothing wrong with it, i
Heather andrews
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Deacon could just be so sweet, that man looks out for Loretta, even at times she kinda doesn't want him to, "he moved into her and took her hand, pressing it against his hard ***k. “I think you know better than that. I want this. I want you. But I don’t think tonight is the right time.” Loretta has no qualms voicing her needs, girl just puts it out there, "...because I’m going to warn you, Deacon. It’s been a really long time for me. There’s been a severe drought. The well has been dry. Do you n
Elizabeth
I absolutely loved LOVE ME AGAIN. This second-chance romance is full of heart and loads of laughs!

Loretta is a strong heroine. She’s moved back to Hope for a fresh start for herself and her daughter Hazel. Loretta’s bought a home, opened a business and seems to be doing well… until her high school sweetheart Deacon begins working in the building next door to her book store.

Deacon is a smokin’ hot contractor with a sexy smile and muscles for miles. He’s handsome, successful and single. The only p
Kristin
Apr 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
This does not need to be read in order
Okay, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I've only read the second and fifth book in this series. When it comes to series like these, I'm like a deranged butterfly, I flutter all over the damn place between books. So with that being said, you can absolutely, totally, read this series out of order, pick and choose, or start off just reading this book. Whatever tickles your fancy. Now, for those of you who start from the beginning and read your way th
Bambi Unbridled
description

Man, Jaci Burton has some of the absolute best covers on her books. This cover sucked me right in and I decided to jump into the series at this point, as I have not read the earlier books. While there is some character crossover, I think you are fine reading these books as standalones.

The setting for this series is the small town of Hope, Oklahoma where everyone knows everyone, and some adults haven't left behind the drama of high school. Following a disastrous marriage that failed spectacularly
May 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Publisher via NetGalley***

4.5 Stars

Second chance romances are some of my favorites. There is a challenge for the author in balancing the reason that the couple broke up in the past with the idea that they can work things out in the future. This hit the balance well.

Loretta and Deacon were high school sweethearts, and they split because, as teenagers do, Loretta listened to the advice of others and made decisions that she thought were going to be best for both their futures
Esther
Jun 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Oh no Jaci, what the hell happened? I know it has been a while since I read one of your usually amazing books but what happened with this one? Was I the only one who literally fell asleep while reading this one?

Oh my Gosh this book was boring me to death. Are you kidding me?

AAAArrrrgggghhhhhhhhh!

The only reason I finished this book was because it was the only book in my vicinity and I needed to read something or go crazy. I didn’t want to go bat shit crazy so I kept on until the end where I had
Jenn
A second chance romance in a small town where everybody knows your business and I just couldn't get enough.

Back in high school, Loretta broke Deacon's heart when she broke up with him out of the blue. Instead of staying with the love he thought they had, Loretta had chosen to leave him and marry a guy with high social standing who later becomes a future politician. Fast forward some years and following a divorce, Loretta is back in Hope along with her 9 year old daughter. What Deacon didn't kno
Julie
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Life doesn’t always work out like we plan. For Loretta - a broken marriage lands her back in her old hometown to start a ‘new life’. As the former wife of a politician, Loretta is determined to give her daughter Hazel the time and attention that was lacking in their former life. Armed with determination and a lust for a home that Hazel could be herself in, Loretta decides to head back to Hope to put down roots.

One of the biggest drawbacks to moving back to your hometown is the past that follows
Sophia
A summer of heartwarming activities and a sizzling reunion romance happens after a woman journeys back home when she needs to start over again and encounters the man she shouldn't have ever left. Lovable Great Dane puppy, cute pixie kid, farm house renovations, circle of friends, and Fourth of July at the lake round it off in this delightful gentle-paced small town romance.

Love Me Again is the seventh book in the Hope series. A reader could get away with it out of order, but this story really is
Darcy
May 20, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, audio-book, romance
This was a very cute second chance romance story. Loretta was re-starting her life after divorce, headed back to her hometown with her daughter, Hazel, in tow. Loretta was determined to show her daughter what an independent woman looks like and did just that. Enter Deacon, Loretta's ex who she did wrong. The chemistry was there for the start, but so was Deacon being sweet on Hazel. In fact some of the best parts of this book was Deacon and Hazel. I was glad to see Loretta take Deacon's words to ...more
Elisa
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. Very cute, what I needed to read the other day. Something simple, sweet and mostly drama free. Along with a very nice HEA. Most of these characters are more self reflective and aware than most people, but it was nice.
I haven't read the other books, so I am sure I missed out on something. Previous couples are shown, babies abound, happiness everywhere. LOL, again, very simple and cute.
Mandy Saial
I Love Jaci Burton's writing, both the play by play and hope series has been two of my favorites for a while now .
I enjoy the hope series because I am an animal lover , especially dogs , since I have my own , but to me the characters and some of the storyline for me, having read all the others was a bit boring .
Kelly at
Review will be posted at www.books-n-kisses.com .

NUMBER OF HEARTS: 4
After Loretta’s divorce she found herself at a bit of a cross roads. Not really knowing what to do or where to go. But when she thought of were she wanted to raise her daughter the only place that would do would be Hope. But going home is not always the easiest thing to do. Going home means facing your past. A past that involves on Deacon Fox.
Another wonder story from Hope, Oklahoma. In Love Me Again we get to see high school
phoebess
Jun 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: animals, reviews
I loved Hazel and Otis, they were amazing comic relief for the story. As for main characters, Loretta and Deacon, I liked them. Sometimes a lot, but there were times I wished they were more assertive when it came to their past. It was too smooth.
Michelle Cage
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
I just absolutely love this series.
Rejane
Jun 17, 2018 marked it as not-interested
Based in reviews I read it looks this book is boring, lack of chemistry and too much of time spent in mundane chores. Lol
Nalla Reads
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
Originally posted on NallaReads

IMG_1452.JPG

Jaci Burton knows how to write the most heartfelt love stories that make you feel all the warmth inside!

Anyone who's read the Hope Series knows that Deacon and Loretta have a past that neither are too keen to speak on. Slowly their lives have been inching closer and closer once again. Fate has a funny way of showing you when the time is just right.

Loretta has a heart of gold and wants to make all those around her happy, even if it costs her a future she always want
Marulett
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series-i-love
Love this series :)

Wit & Wonder Books
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

Love Me Again by Jaci Burton is a second chance romance set in Hope, Oklahoma.

Loretta Simmons is a divorcee, who just moved back to her hometown with her daughter Hazel. Loretta is a strong, independent woman after leaving her ex-husband who was more into politics than the family he had. Loretta runs a bookshop in town, where she runs into her ex high school boyfriend Deacon Fox, who she is trying to avoid like the plague. They didn’t exactly
Bookbesties
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved Jaci's lasr book, Rules of Contact so I felt like this was a must read for me. Loretta is back home after a bad relationship and now her ex is working right next door! I enjoyed the book for the most part. Loretta has a daughter who softens the heart. I do love second chance books....full review to come
Kim
May 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: abandoned
The heroine broke the hero's heart in their teens, blamed her actions on herself and her social-climbing parents, had a child with her new husband, lost his interest, divorced him, and went crawling back home to where her ex lived. I just didn't like her. I also didn't like the hero. I mean, c'mon, really? He could just quickly forgive her? I know this is fiction, but jeez loueez, it was completely unbelievable, trite, and annoying.
Jaci Burton is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling, award-winning author of over 70 books. She lives in Oklahoma and when she isn’t on deadline (which is often), she can usually be found wrestling with her uncooperative garden, wrangling her dogs, watching an unhealthy amount of television, or completely losing track of time reading a great book. She’s a total romantic and longs for the hap ...more
More about Jaci Burton

Hope (8 books)
  • Hope Flames (Hope, #1)
  • Hope Ignites (Hope, #2)
  • Hope Burns (Hope, #3)
  • Love After All (Hope, #4)
  • Make Me Stay (Hope, #5)
  • Don't Let Go (Hope, #6)
  • One Perfect Kiss (Hope, #8)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Bend in the Road
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Flame and the Flower (Birmingham)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be