Start by marking “Black Moon (The Broken Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Black Moon (The Broken Trilogy, #3)

Black Moon (The Broken Trilogy #3)

4.4  ·  Rating details ·  218 Ratings  ·  36 Reviews
Welcome to New Manhattan, home of Dictator Kay Pierce, and her enemies in the Resistance... Leading them is Amity. Working undercover for them is the man who betrayed her. Because even when her world is broken, Amity will risk her life to fix it. Set in a daring and distorted echo of 1940s America, Black Moon brings this epic series of corruption, romance and intrigue to a ...more
Published March 1st 2017 by Usborne Publishing

Luna✮
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the perfect conclusion to a perfect series.

I honestly can't seem to write a decent review about this book without spoiling EVERYTHING. I'm sorry, I just can't.
So... let me just sum up for you why you should read this entire series:

1. The characters are fantastic. The MC, Amity Vancour, is badass, smart, loyal, cares about the people around her, and a real fighter. (view spoiler)
Zainab Sheikh
It's been a month and I still haven't been able to form any words for the review. Of course, I have written almost everything down but it's all a jumbled mess. More specifically, A jumbled mess of my emotions.
___________________
RTC
Mina Rehman
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Please read this trilogy.
Ruzaika
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Received in exchange for an honest review from Usborne Publishing UK.

Another version of this review can be found here.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well. You can't say I didn't try.

But since just yelling at you to read it won't do it, let me elaborate. Black Moon was adjfklmnqrtyamazing and you should consider picking this trilogy up right now if you haven't already. Okay? Okay. And now that that's out of the way, bear with me as I try to explain just why I think Bla
Rebecca
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giveaways
A Goodreads Win

(4.5 stars)

Black Moon by L.A.Weatherly is the final book in the Broken trilogy, set in alternative version 1940s America.

I really enjoyed reading this book at lot more than the first two books (Broken sky & Darkness follows) which I also enjoyed.
I like the fast pace of the storyline & all the plot twists & how easy it is to read & connect with & understand the characters. they really come alive & found myself wanting the story to never end. I did like the
Joe
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for this to come out!!!!!!
Danielle
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Black Moon was, by far, the best book in the trilogy, and OH MY GOSH does everyone need to read it!!!

Sure, the plot has been done before; it's a nuclear dystopia, there's a tyrannical leader, slave camps, and romance. And yes, the whole zodiac thing was stupid, and the fact that this series is meant to be 2000 years in the future is laughable.

BUT: The characters were oh so real. They were flawed and deep, they made mistakes, they hurt themselves and each other, and they were far from perfect. Bu
Maddie
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well. There's not much to say really. Except that It was an amazing read and I'm still trying to get over it. How can so many twists be in one book!?
Nonetheless, read this book for a read you'll never forget.
Brittany Smith
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series!! It got better with each book, and apart from a couple unnecessary deaths (in my broken hearted state) it had a great ending that tied up all the ends and gave us a conclusion.
Tris
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I guess Ingo and Amity as a couple is just too weird for me. i don't mean that Collie and Amity should get back together, it's just that i was hoping that Ingo and Amity stay friends...
Sam Wallbank
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Read in one day ahahaha. It's actually 650 pages
Camille
After exactly TWO MONTHS I have finally finished Broken Moon and, if you have a look at my average reading time, you'll see that that's ridiculous. That just says a lot about the book right there. It took 480 pages to get me interested and the only reason I read that far was because I felt like I HAD to after reading the first two books. I can honestly say that I have no idea what happened to Weatherly between Darkness Follows and Black Moon but whatever happened left her story telling...to be d ...more
Gabrielle  (Wishes she had more time to read)
Many, many thanks Usborne Publishing for giving me a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review

Black Moon is the wonderful, and I do mean wonderful, conclusion to The Broken Trilogy, aka the series that I've been foaming at the mouth over for being one of the freshest things I've read in a while.

I'm glad to say that this book did much better things for me than it's predecessor. No withholding-of-information as a plot device, no jerky pacing, better sense of character. It was a dream!

B
Dalziel Mapp
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE SEND ME HELP PLEASE

What I loved

- This book

What I hated

- This book

*Screams and cries and cries and cries*

What an emotional rollercoaster this series has been. Three years ago I picked up the first book on a complete whim and fell head over heels in love with it and now it's all over. WHYYYYYYY?

So many things about this series will be missed. Wildcat will forever be a part of my heart, a piece that will never go missing. A second home for myself has been found with you.
Alejandra de Quesada
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Black Moon was the BEST book in the trilogy.

This last book however, was everything. There was not a dull moment in the story and every single chapter is carefully drafted into what will be an amazing story full of plot twists. What I loved most, not just about this book but also the previous ones, is that the characters are normal people who react the same way any other human would if confronted with the same situation, yet they still get things done. They plan slowly, they hurt each other (like
Nikki
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED THIS BOOK AND THIS TRILOGY!!!
For the first few pages I was a little confused because I had forgotten what happened in the two earlier novels and Black Moon is one of the few books I've read that hasn't had 10 pages dedicated to recapping the series (WHICH I LOVE BTW DON'T GET ME WRONG I HATE THE RECAPS).
But after that, I could not put the book down. I read it in less than 10 days, which is saying something considering I work, play sport and have a social life to attend to. This book was
Rosey
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*screams like a fan girl excitedly*

This book was such a beautiful ending to this series and the ending of this book was beautiful and perfect and She could not have made it better even if she tried.

I have sooo much to sayyy about this book but it will have to wait because i need time to process my feelings 😂😂😂

100% recommended this book. It had me screaming at the book, it had me crying like a baby, it had me rolling my eyes in exasperation, it had me getting all hot and fangirly. This series w
Beth
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It has been a while since I read such an exhilarating and enthralling finish to a series of books. I read this in a day because I just could not stop until I had gotten to the last page. There were some emotionally shocking and suspenseful parts to this and some wonderful and heart-warming scenes as well. I love Amity and wanted her to have a good life after everything she had gone through. Such a great trilogy, I would highly recommend it!
Auburn Waves
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was really good. It was nicely structured and I felt it did a good job of portraying the atrocities of war. The series took a little while to get its feet under it, but I really enjoyed reading it in the end. I loved the flying focus. I loved the character development. All in all, would recommend.
Sascha Borg (saschasaysitall)
I'd been waiting to read Black Moon for a few months and I wasn't disappointed!! Fantastic ending to a fantastic trilogy!! Easily one of my favourites!! I kind of wish there was more!! I loved the whole 1940's vibe and the whole trilogy is just so fabulously written! I can't wait to see what L.A Weatherly comes up with next!!
Tim
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hit, teen, strong-women
L.A. Weatherly has achieved what few authors can, she has maintained standards, interest and creativity through an entire trilogy.
Sure, like many readers, I sort of assume the key players will survive but with Weatherly you can never be sure and time and time again my heart headed south and my eyes moistened.
Sharon
Jul 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Oh man. 3.5 stars I think. Too long. (view spoiler)

I hated how something would be mentioned and we have to read many many pages/chapters before we find out what happens. It got annoying.
Abby Lewis
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant ending to another brilliant Trilogy.
Read this and the Angel series and loved them both so much! Brilliant books. Sad to se another set of characters go though... I can't wait to see what you bring out next.
Anna
Aug 05, 2018 rated it liked it
this was kind of ruined by what seemed like a lack of research by the author into atomic weapons and radiation.
Lisa Rees
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Highly recommend this trilogy! Had me hooked from the first page. Set in wartime yet somehow futuristic in places I enjoyed every page.
Leighanne Barry
This trilogy was so fucking good. Such a good end. Fuck.
AFrozenBookParadise (Lauire)
4.5

Wow that was Wow wow wow! A spoiler-free and spoiler-y video review to come. For sure.
Georgia
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sad but good ending, I loved Ingo
Kelly Bergland
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really, really great book that will make you want to cry because it's finished.
Taylah
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Incredible.
I haven’t felt myself get so absorbed into a story like this in such a long time.
Such an original yet totally “holy shit this could happen” concept
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Lee Weatherly was born in 1967 and grew up in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA. She lives with her husband in Hampshire, England, where she writes, goes on walks, tries out new recipes and has a cat named Bernard.

L.A. Weatherly is the pseudonym for Lee Weatherly. You can follow her on Twitter at @LA_Weatherly

The Broken Trilogy (3 books)
  • Broken Sky (The Broken Trilogy, #1)
  • Darkness Follows (The Broken Trilogy, #2)

Young Adult Deals

• Son of the Dawn (Ghosts of the Shadow Market #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Mechanica (Mechanica, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • A Night Divided
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1)
  • The Lotterys Plus One
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Gone (Gone, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Moon Chosen (Tales of a New World #1)
    $8.51 $2.99
  • Deviants (Dust Chronicles #1)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles, #1)
    $6.49 $1.99
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Chemistry Lessons
  • The Menagerie
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Infinite (Gates of Thread and Stone #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Black Bird of the Gallows
    $7.99 $0.99
  • My Best Friend's Exorcism
  • Liars, Inc.
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Royal Ranger (Ranger's Apprentice, #12)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • I Hate Everyone But You
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Touching Spirit Bear (Spirit Bear, #1)
  • The Cruelty
    $7.80 $2.99
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Renegades (Renegades, #1)