Start by marking “Divine Redemption” as Want to Read:
Divine Redemption

Divine Redemption (Divine Series #2)

4.53  ·  Rating details ·  55 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
I showed Erin the darkest parts of me, and she stayed. We were supposed to start our new life—my Beauty and me. But in one breath, faster than a hairpin trigger… she’s gone.

With unquenchable vengeance, my stepmother brought back a past I thought I’d escaped. She has Erin in her grasp, and the police can’t save her. The FBI can’t save her. Only I can. I’ve never had to figh
Kindle Edition
Published September 28th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Divine Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Divine Redemption

Shawn
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review.

I love how Rose has managed to allow me to pick up the story like there was no time between finishing Divine Conspiracy and starting Divine Redemption.

Patrick's drive and dedication are above amazing. Can he do it without Erin there to look him in the eye and reassure him? Can she do life without the only person to make her feel this way?

There were moments that I had to just stop reading and catch my breath. I dealt with some serious angst, in the best way
Katrina
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After eagerly reading book one , I delved straight into book 2 and this author did not disappoint !!

The beginning took off from the ending of the first book , in trepidation I dived in unsure in which direction she would take these characters I've grown to love and cheer on .

Suspense and on the edge of your seat whirlwind , the storyline had me seriously invested and turning those pages in full force .

The mystery and unpredictable path I was on while reading had me gasping and shaking my head at
Alissa
Oct 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book picks right up where Divine Conspiracy left off, and it was a roller coaster of action and emotions! One thing is for sure, after finishing this series I am a new fan of Rose Hudson - I fell in love with her writing throughout these books. I did feel that a couple of events happened in DR without explanation or detail, and I was left questioning how the situation came to be. But other than that it was a great book. I highly recommend!
Stacey
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Divine Redemption is the follow up to Divine Conspiracy, so make sure you have read that first. Divine Redemption picks up exactly where Divine Conspiracy left us hanging. Erin is missing and Patrick is hellbent on getting her back.
His commitment to Erin and Ruth is unwavering and he seems to stop at nothing to make sure that the two girls in his life are safe from harm.
Patrick Lawson, is amazing. I think I fell more in love with him in this book. You get to see a softer and more selfless side
Tiffany
Sep 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You must read divine conspiracy first...

This book was amazing. Rose did a great job with this second book in the Divine series. Erin and Patrick are great together and his love her daughter is amazing. I can't wait to see Rose grow as an author and bring us more books.
Tiffany
Sep 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
In Divine Redemption we pick up where the previous book left off. Erin is kidnapped by someone from Patrick’s past. She doesn’t know how she is going to get out of this but she is determined to keep her kidnapper talking about the past. Patrick is determined to find where Erin is and bring her back to her daughter. Erin and Patrick are determined to fight through this and make out on top. Little does Patrick know that he will get help from someone he least expects.

I loved this book!! Erin is ki
Sassy Southern
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!!! This book picks up right where Divine Conspiracy left us. And takes us on a roller coaster ride of emotions and surprises!I am not one to give away spoilers in a book and I'm not going to start now so I will leave you with this yes you will need to read the first book to understand what is going on and you will not be disappointed in the least to give this new author a try!! These books are unbellievable!!!!!! I still can't believe that these are her first couple books out she seems s ...more
Lisa  Hershaw
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
With that ending of the last book can Patrick save Erin before Patrick's past steals his future?

We get flash backs into the past and insight into how Erin and Patrick find themselves in the circumstances.

This was a fast paced action packed second book that leaves you desperate to find out what's going to happen next and I can't wait to see what happens next in the series. I received this book in return for my honest opinion.

To be honest I didn't want to say to much to give the storyline away.
Diana Kopszywa
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Redemption

Man! Up, down and all around drama and conflict! Love the characters and their storie. Their tales blend in so well with the back stories of several characters. Can't wait to see what's next from author.
Evelyn Sweeney
Perfect

I lived this book! Its sweet and romantic with a little angst mixed in for good measure. I really enjoyed going on this journey.
megan wykle
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a follow up to Divine Conspiracy. What a roller coaster ride it is.....
This is a wonderful story, with amazing characters. Well written, it sucks you right in.
I don't want to give spoilers, but this book is an absolute must read.
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
A torrid romance
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You must read Divine Conspiracy first or you wont have a clue whats going on!
Book two picks up right where book one ended Erin has been taken and Patrick is desperate to find her.Patrick has never had anyone to fight for before until Erin and Ruth and he will stop at nothing to make sure they are safe.Erin has been taken by Patricks stepmother shes out for revenge and the way to do that is hit him where it hurts….his love for Erin.As we delve into the background of Jo, Patricks stepmother, we le
Lindsey (Linz Readz)
Sep 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, arc
*Grateful to have received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*
*Note to reader: Must read Divine Conspiracy first*

With the way book 1, Divine Conspiracy, ended I was extremely happy that I did not have to wait at all to start this book to finish the duology. The first book ended with such a cliffhanger! I was so happy that I was able to dive right back into the story.

Divine Redemption, picks up right where the first book ends. Erin had been kidnapped by Patrick’s crazy ex-step-mother and he
Belinda Visser
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Divine Redemption was fantastic and absolutely love it. This book had me on edge, tearing up my emotions from being angry, sad, tears, happy, laughing and love. I absolutely love Patrick and Erin.
Throughout the story I could feel my heart was breaking into pieces for Patrick and Erin and I was shattered in what happen but throughout time my heart slowly mending back together. Rose Hudson has delivered an absolutely fantastic novel.
Risa Lynn
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone!
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.

Divine Redemption (Divine Series book two)
Rose Hudson

Erin and Patrick are deep in love even if they've not admitted it yet. An evil person from Patrick’s past comes to threaten the peace that surrounds both of them. Jo, Patrick’s ex-stepmother, has returned to enact her final revenge on the Broussard men. To hurt and lure Patrick, Jo abducts Erin and takes her to an empty warehouse. When Patrick learns that Erin’s missing, he goes to the cops who take
Laura Nelson (Tangents and Tissues)
“I’ve got forever if you do.”

I have no shame in admitting that I squealed like a little girl when this beauty (haha, see what I did there?) hit my kindle. The ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign immediately went up whilst I dived back into the story following the cliffhanger ending of Book #1, Divine Conspiracy.

This was a goosebump inducing, suspense and tension packed ride, as all the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle are revealed and slotted back together to reveal the truth of Patrick’s history. Cue lots of ‘OMF
Krystle
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is not a standalone and you must read book 1 in this series (Divine Conspiracy) first.

I recieved an ARC for an honest review and let me tell you that this book, much like the first left me, Wow'd.
Patrick and Erin's story really picks up the pace in this story. I feel that we see a new side of Patrick and if it is possible, you will fall even more in love with him. He shows you what it is like to truly love someone with all of yourself. Patrick and Erin have a lot of troubles t face during
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Divine Redemption picked up right where Divine Conspiracy left off, so it's safe to assume that you will need to read Book 1 first. Erin is missing, and Patrick is hell bent on finding her. His, off her rocker, stepmother, has found him, and out for revenge, and she will have it by any means possible. The police can't find her, the FBI isn't having any luck either, but Patrick knows that he will have to be the one to save her, as well as making sure her daughter Ruth, stays safe. Will Patrick fi ...more
Dawn
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You must read Divine Conspiracy first or you wont have a clue whats going on!
2OCC Reviews
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: marie
Divine Redemption brought to a conclusion the story that Rose Hudson began in Divine Conspiracy. When I was reading Divine Conspiracy and came upon the cliff hanger ending, well, I was shocked because I didn’t see it coming and I was anxious to read the ending of Patrick, Erin and Ruth’s story.

In Divine Conspiracy the past has come back to haunt Patrick in the form of his step-mother. She is taking her revenge against Patrick by using his love of Erin. As he attempts to save her, he takes the ti
Mel
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 in the series and may I say I was NOT disappointed. It was just as good as book 1, if not better.

This book follows Patrick and Erin's stories.
Patrick is a man with a terrible past, who believes he isn't good enough for Erin. Erin is a single mother with issues of her own.

Patrick was a great alpha character who is protective of Erin and Ruth, at times to his own detriment. He was a character you cheered for, cried for, loved and wanted to see succeed.

Erin is a Mumma bear and th
Ashleigh
“It’s a funny thing coming home. Nothing changes. Everything looks the same, feels the same, even smells the same. You realize what’s changed is you.” F. Scott Fitzgerald.

I can absolutely relate to this feeling. And this theme throughout the book. The way that our pasts can haunt us, and some of our worst nightmares never really go away.

The follow up to Erin and Patrick's story is filled with suspense, nail biting, plenty of action, and an ending that well... I won't spoil that one.

"You call
Sheena
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Divine Redemption was given to me as an ARC by the author in exchange for a fair and honest review. ...this is the second in the series following the story of Patrick a sexy,alpha male, with a dark history, and Erin a strong ,feisty female with equally tragic past. This second book is a rollercoaster ride..a series that started out as a romance between a wrongfully accused ex-con and a single mother has developed into a thriller where the main protagonist is willing to kill to take her revenge a ...more
Nora Fresse
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After that cliffy, I was dying to get my hands on Divine Redemption to read the continuation of
Erin and Patrick’s story. It was definitely a good conclusion to this series.

With Erin in danger at the hands of his step-mother, Patrick is again faced with the evil that tore apart his family to save the woman he loves. He will do whatever it takes to save her, even if that means paying the ultimate price.

This story was so good. It was full of angst with a lot of action that I did not want to put i
Candy Box
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rose outdone herself on this book!
This book starts off right where book 1 stopped.
The suspense build was incredible. I had no clue what was going to happen next. I wanted to punch Jo in the throat one second and then I wanted to sit down with her and hug her. My emotions while reading this book was all over the place. Definitely experience all the feels while reading. Needless to say I only bookmarked one time while reading and that was to eat supper.
Erin and Patrick had been through so much and
Tina Morgan
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Melissa Parnell
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If it is even possible, I believe I loved this book even more than the first one. It was everything that the first book was taken to the next level. I absolutely love Rose's writing style and I could not put this book down. This was such an exciting conclusion to Patrick and Erin's story. I am already a huge huge fan of Rose's work and cannot wait to read more from her. This series was beautiful, well-written, emotional and suspenseful; it is everything you want in a book and more. I don't want ...more
Theresa Alberts
Divine Redemption picks up right where Divine Conspiracy leaves off and I am so glad that it did. The reader finds themselves in the situation with Ruth, Erin and Patrick, wondering what will happen, will Patrick get to Erin in time and has his past finally caught up to him in a way that he has put those he loves in danger.

While Erin fights with everything she has, Patrick goes beyond what is necessary for the woman that he loves. As Erin said in the very beginning, she has forever if he does.

Th
Lustful Literature
Oct 02, 2016 rated it liked it

Megan's Review

Book two in this series * It’s a must to read Divine Conspiracy first…No spoilers given but it’s a continuing duet that needs to be read together.

When I read Divine Conspiracy I knew going in there would be two books. I knew nothing else and I liked it that way. I liked the effect this duet had but I don’t think it needed more than one to tell the story. There was a lot of getting to know Erin and Patrick separately in the first. The big conclusion with the 2nd. And, YES, their ch
Katherine Bongo-bridge
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review.

So Divine Redemption is the conclusion to Book 1 Divine Conspiracy (so you do need to read book 1) and oh lawd what a rollercoaster ride of a book. Rose has outdone herself with these two books and should give herself a big pat on the back.

I loved all the characters and dare I even say it, I felt sorry for Jo, I shouldn't have....but I did!

well done Rose!