Start by marking “Rock Her Hard (Rock Her, #1)” as Want to Read:
Rock Her Hard (Rock Her, #1)

Rock Her Hard

(Rock Her #1)

Jace:

I’ve done some stupid sh*t in my life, but this time I don’t know if I’ll be able to talk my way out of it…

When my band manager asked us to travel to the U.S. with him on a personal errand, I never imagined I'd get caught up in a scheme to get his daughter to come on the road with us. After years of being shut out of his daughters' lives by his ex-wife, he's down to
Kindle Edition
Published March 13th 2017 by Fatebound Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Rock Her Hard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock Her Hard

Start your review of Rock Her Hard (Rock Her, #1)
Anna
No ranting, BC of DNF.
Disgusting everyone: heroine's father who abandoned her and her mom 12 years ago offers to hero seduce her, have affairs while on tour, only to win his ex wife back! This"good" father offers lifelong contract and double check!! Hero accepted!

Heroine while this time is imaging having sex with hero, she saw his image on TV...
Wtf??!!!
Disgusting
Coco.V
Mar 16, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (3/16/2019)!

Blurb:
Jace:

When my band manager asked us to travel to the US on a personal errand, I never imagined I'd get caught up in a scheme to reunite a father with his estranged daughter. Our deal was I'd seduce her into coming on the road with us, and then he'd have a chance at winning her over and getting his family back. Getting Kyri Calloway’s attention was
Alyson Hale
Feb 27, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
If you're looking for your next rockstar romance read, look no further! This book has all the angst, sex, and scandalous alpha male behavior you're ever going to need. Let Jace Hawthorne show you why he's the perfect book boyfriend. HEA guaranteed, as always!
Faith89
Kyri is a romance author with dreams of living off her proceeds. It's just her mom and her struggling to make ends meet. She also has a great best friend that makes life fun for her. She dreams about her book boyfriends and her favorite rock star, Jace Hawthorne. What are the odds that her delinquent dad manages his band?
Jace needs a break from the rock star world. When his manager ask him to do a personal favor for him, he jumps on board. He is interested when he sees her picture. I wasn't
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
WOW!!!! What else is there to say. This was a really HOT story, and you will be missing out if you do not read it. I could not put it down it was that good!

Wendy Moore
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC from Quill & Ink review team..
This is the 1st book in a series of 4. We get to meet the band and get a little glimpse of all of them. This story revolves around the lead singer Jace and Kyri. Kyri appears to be this fierce, fire red head but underneath she is an insecure little girl who has been through the ringer. Jace's love for Kyri is strong and he helps heal some of her demons. The epilogue's are epic and wrap up all the lose ends of the story with a nice bow. Looking
Paula Genereau
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my. This was an amazing book. I loved Kyri. She's one heck of a lady
Emma Luna
May 10, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-read
Book: Rock Her Hard (Rock Her Book 1)
Author: Alyson Hale
Rating: 3.5 Stars
Reviewer: emmasromanticreviews17 on Facebook
Note: I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I found this book rather difficult to give it a rating because there were things about it that I really liked but there were aspects that I was not that keen on. However, the book did hold my attention throughout which was a redeeming quality. It is the first book in a series of four that covers all the members of British
Caroline Doig
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wowser I loved loved loved this story and it’s about Kyri and Jace. Kyri is a writer one day she wants to be a best selling author she also loves writing about rockstars and she has always loved Jace Hawthorn from the British rock band Filthy Bangers, her mother is not happy about that because Kyri’s father left over 12 years ago to become a manager. Rick Calloway left his family over 12 years ago now he wants his family back, Rick is the manager of Jace’s band and he wants Jace to try to get ...more
Emma
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jace Hawthorn is the lead singer of a rock band. Just like all lead singers in a rock band he is used to getting the girl Gavin a one night stand with her and never seeing her again only to Move On the next girl the next night. Until he that's not what he wants any more and a.photo of the woman of dreams is out in front of him. But she come with a catch.

Kyri Calloway is just like and other 22 year old girl on the surface a good girl living at home with her mother and crushing on her fave rock
Excessive~Reader
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I gave 'Rock Her Hard' a solid 4stars.

The story started off slow in chapter 1, with the introduction of Kyri, a good girl just doing her normal thing. Chapter 2 is where it hooked me. The sexy Rock star who's sick of the fame and the girls, although Jace has all the dirty thoughts of a rock god and a heart full of romance. Jace has to be truly himself if he wants this girl, the hard part is making her believe him.
The story picks up and the characters develop really well. Every-other chapter
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(3.75 stars)

A rocker walks into a bar and falls in ... lust with the waitress. Kyri just landed this new job waitressing, and on her first shift Jace Hawthorne comes in, what a first day! After serving Jace and having some conversation, he doesn't leave, no like a gentleman he waits so he can walk her to her car, cue the AWWWs. But Kyri's past has her not trusting him, even if he is a god rocker. Jace will stop at nothing, he is going to make her his, he just has to get her to
Mary-Anne
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a quick, sexy read. I loved that Jace is a bit older and has been part of the music scene for a long time so it's realistic that he'd want to settle with one girl and I loved Kyri, she's such a sweet heart. I wish that it was longer and that they had more of a lead-up to falling in love as I love reading about the little things that come together to make them realize that this person is The One - I'm greedy for details so I'm not wild about insta-love. This had plenty of insta-lust ...more
Colleen Giminiani
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
*I received an e-copy for an honest review*

4 STAR - Great book & would recommend it (two thumbs up)

Jace Hawthorne is living the fast-paced, musician life. With his looks and talent, he has no problem bringing women to their knees. He never thought a trip to Georgia would change it all. His band manager asks him to help him reconnect with his daughter. Jace didn't know that the sweet, yet sassy ginger would change the game.

Kyri Calloway is no stranger to heartache. Her father's actions had
Crissy
Apr 04, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I've read from this author and I thought I would enjoy it more than I did because I love Rockstar reads. This story wasn't a bad read but it was just an okay read for me. I liked the characters in the story and the sexual chemistry, attraction and lust was undeniable between Jace and Kyri. However, the actions of the characters at times were childish and juvenile and I found the story's flow slow at times. Rick wanted his family back but I in no way agreed with the way he ...more
Chasity Williams
Great read

Kyri is a writer and new hire at a local pub called Blarney Stone. Jace is the lead singer in the rock band filthy bangers based out of London. Kyri knows of Jace because he's famous but she never thought she'd meet him face to face at her new job. But Jace is there for a reason, his manager is her estranged father looking to get his family back and is using the band to do it. But Jace is thrown for a loop with love at first sight. Will the truth come out about why Jace is there? Will
Lisbeth Skogly
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The story of Kyri and Jace is sort of a love at first a sight. She is infatuated with him because he is a rock star and he is her favourite, he falls for her picture and decides he has to have her. When the two meet through less than honest curcomstances from his part, there is an instand connection! I really enjoyed this book because the caracters and scenes are well written. I got caught in the book and really enjoyed it!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily
Ashleigh Christou
A “rock star romance”. Got the chance to read this for a review. It was my first of this author and i have mixed feelings about the story. A few things: I didn’t like the backstory with Kyri’s father. She was all over the place, first obsessed with Jace, then jumps to conclusions then forgives WAY too easily. I just couldn’t like her Mum, I felt like she pushed her opinions/feelings on her daughters and didn’t let them be themselves. The story was a little rushed and brushed over things but ...more
R. Murray
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I bloody loved this book, I couldn't put it down the way Alyson kept the suspense through out the book was exciting and I had to keep turning to see if Kyri would come face to face with her father and when, also if she would forgive Jace.

Lets talk about Jace, I mean come on he is everything you would imagine a rockstar to be, but not, he had a sense of dignity about him and I fell in love with him even more for it.

The only thing I didn't like about the book was that there wasn't enough of it,
Mary
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More to love

When you're a little bigger then the usual you think no one will love you. Kyri loved the rocker star Jace Hawthorne and finally t got to meet him. Little did she know she was.meet ing the.love.of her.life. Have fell in love with her instantly but could their love last? Have could have any girl he wanted and he has gone through many.girls but no one kept.him satisfied and happy like Kyri. But can get keep her happy and not always questioning whether she's enough for him and not make
Jaimed
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an advanced copy for my honest review for Quill and Ink

I really enjoyed this book. Jace and Kyri are fun characters. I liked that Jace was the one pursuing the relationship while Kyri is running. Kyri was hurt when her dad left them 10 years ago and she doesn't know that he is the reason Jace is in town.

I love how feisty they both are and how Jace works hard for the girl he loves.

This is a great book and a wonderful start to the series.
Chrissi
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rocker
Jace is the typical alpha rock star, sexy as hell and used to getting what he wants. Kyri is a small town girl who is used to running from anything and everything. I loved that Kyri is a curvy girl who is chased relentlessly by Jace.
With a story full of drama, angst, secrets and hot sex this is a book that will keep you reading from start to finish!
I voluntarily read an advanced readers copy of this book.
Ashleigh
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I gotta say, this book was everything and nothing like I expected. I could not put it down once I started it and did not want it to end when I got there.
A captivating, very well written read! An intense emotionally heartfelt story-line that grabs you right from the start keeping you engrossed and on edge throughout this beautifully written story!
I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Debra Richardson
Superbly written! Immediately this book will draw you in and immerse you into a world of excitement, action, drama, humour, instalove, and intrigue. The story flows smoothly and moves along at a brisk pace and is an on the edge of your seat read. Likeable characters, the chemistry between them is off the charts. A MUST READ!

Wendy Livingstone
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a new author to me, and I will certainly be looking out for her work in the future. Kyri is an author, who has a passion for cooking, and Jace is a rock star, and the chemistry between these two is intense. This is a well written quick read, which is intriguing, fun, flirty, steamy, and entertaining read, and I recommend for all readers.
Angel Hart
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kyri is an aspiring author who uses her dream lover, Jace Hawthorne, to write some steamy, hot, and bothered romance novels. She has dreams of traveling the world with her best friend to experience the exotic places that she has only written about in her novels. In reality, she has been working hard to help her mother out and has since her father, with dreams of living the rock star dream, left them broke and bitter.

Jace Hawthorne is living out his dream of playing his music in front of
Cherye Elliott
Oops

Did not like this book. Creepy. Stalkish. What deadbeat Dad tells a man to seduce his daughter? If he wanted a relationship with his family he would have sent his ex-wife child support.

Jake is just as bad. He was on a mission. There was no kind of 'love connection'.

Yeah. The author didn't even have the band members as British. No slang, no nothing. Not believable.
CoensK  Reviews
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kyri and Jace were just great! I loved that Jace was the one to go after Kyri, and that she didn't make it easy on him. The fact that Kyri's dad has a hand in things happening kinda irked me a bit but Jace and Kyri work it either way. It was hot, sexy, with enough drama and hot sex to keep me flipping!
Lofty
Apr 09, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kyri is mad about the lead singer Jace from Filthy Bangers so when she meets him she wary of his attraction to her.
Jace has been given a task by his band manager but he’s surprised by his own impulse to make her his. However past trust issues and secrets need addressing, can they work things out.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
I so enjoyed this! Kyri and Jade were hot and even though Kyri was trying to resist being with a rock star, there was no way she could resist him. They were both struggling with their own demons but were able to get through it with each other. I can’t wait to read the others’ in this series.

« previous 1 3 next »

• Pregnant by Mistake (Beautiful Mistakes, #3)
  • Dating Dutch: Bad Boys Need Love Too
  • Rock Star
  • Because He's Perfect
  • Lawyer and the Boss (Billionaire's Obsession, #2)
  • One More Song
  • Accidental Knight
  • Chasing Gunner (Chasing #2)
  • Reaper (Death Row Shooters MC #1)
  • Kit (Carson Brothers, #1)
  • Marry Me: An Older Brother's Best Friend Romance
  • Desired By Four (The Descendants, #2)
  • Misunderstood (Brother's Best Friend, #3)
  • The Dare (North Woods University, #2)
  • Taming the Bad Boy
  • Menace (Moonshine Task Force #5)
  • Say I Do: A Romance Collection
  • The Baby Bargain
Alyson Hale is a passionate contemporary/erotic romance author from the American South. Her weaknesses are rock stars, billionaires, and alpha males. She is married to a strong, stubborn family man who shows up in almost every book boyfriend she writes. Alyson is also a mother to one human child, one canine child, and one feline child.

Press the "Follow" button to make sure you don't miss any of

Rock Her (3 books)
  • Rock Her Wild (Rock Her #2)
  • Rock Her Long (Rock Her #3)