Start by marking “Dirty Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #9)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #9)

Dirty Kisses

(3:AM Kisses #10)

*Will be $4.99* Can be a standalone
Jet Madden is notoriously good in bed. It’s not a fact I can confirm through experience, but, according to the lust-driven grapevine at Whitney Briggs University, he’s a sexual force to be reckoned with—many, many times in a single savory night.

Published September 13th 2016 by Hollis Thatcher Press, Ltd. (first published August 26th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Kisses

Start your review of Dirty Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #9)
Nicole
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Oh Jet and Daisy’s story is a good one. I can’t call it great because there were times Daisy DROVE me nuts and I just wanted to smack her. Jet was a great character, typical player mentality but he really comes thru when Daisy needs him. He has wanted Daisy for awhile but there are always girls all over Jet. Finally he gets his shot to be the hero. I would give this book more stars if Daisy wasn’t so annoying. She just seemed to be a hoe and her attitude just annoyed me, the world floozy comes ...more
Pelusa Rivera
Jul 09, 2017 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the story, I did want to knock out Daisy, I mean I understand being dumb that one time, but come on, you did not have to keep going back, you had friends that you could confide in, and now a place to stay at, so you were not in the street, so you were not homeless, so wake up. Good thing, that Jet was there to protect her, I wanted me some Jet, and I wanted to slap Lucky she was a little Brat, but I am sure her story is coming up soon, so I shall wait, and we know that Grant is going ...more
Coco.V
Sep 12, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (9/12/18)!

Blurb:
*Can be a standalone*

The day my world crashes around me, I’m shuttled off to live with the ratted, tatted, roided-up hulk. Regardless of the fact, I’ll do anything to keep my distance from that egotistical, giant ball
~Mindy Lynn~
Free on Amazon today! 7/6/17
Nook Books and More Blog
It's fun, amazingly hilarious yet enduring at times and suspenseful. It keeps you on the edge! -Nook Books and More Blog

Addison Moore has done it again. Right from the start you get sucked right into Jet and Daisy's story. You'll have such a blast with the students at WBU! They are a riot! This book will keep you glued to it from beginning till the end. This has to be one of many of my favorite stories from this series, even though each can be read as stand alone. Country Kisses is still my
Lindsey
Jul 09, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This is a terrible book; it is one of the worst I have ever not finished.

There is no character development and very little plot. The characters are inane and entirely unlikeable. I have genuinely no clue why anyone would give this book more than 1 star. Frankly, I don't think it even deserves that.

Bellatrix *The Amazon Star*
I really liked this! Jet and Daisy's story was nice, though in the end (view spoiler). But my favourite part to this story was Daisy's character and how she changed throughout the book. She's an unusual main character, and that was what I loved about her: being a stripper so she can afford her rent and her college tuiton, then being caught up in an affair with a Senator - which wasn't even real. Though in ...more
Mar 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Funny, sad and just plain wacky! Daisy’s story was a little different than the other stories I have read. To begin with, she danced at a strip club and then to make more money, her sisters friend lands her in trouble. From their it all went downhill and everything in her life just fell apart. Except for when she moved in with Jet and they started having a secret relationship and basically falling in love. Their were some funny bits like when daisy wanted to wax everywhere and ended up pouring ...more
Marisela Chavez
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another one in th books from Addison Moore. I'm completely in love with Daisy & Jet. There chemistry was off the charts and there relationship was everything and more.
Annmarie
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Funny! HEA and no cheating. The waxing scene was hysterical. I could have gone all day without the 2 girls coming out of his bedroom at the beginning but that was before they got together. I love how he stands by her and she always thinks about him.
Lisa Markson
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a fantastic book. I feel this is my favorite series by this author. Yes sometimes when you see so many books in a series you kinda bypass it but please don't! The reason I state this is because this is a completely standalone series each book is written about a different character couple but they are all friends together. I started series at the beginning but you can start with any book. Each book that comes out in this series I always say it's my favorite but guess what Dirty Kisses is my ...more
Three Chicks
Sep 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review by Lisa Kane

Daisy knows who she is and what she wants and she's not too shy to get it. So if working in a strip club to feed her shoe fetish is what she has to do, then this college coed will do it. But she's steered in the wrong direction while trying to do a friend a favor. Now she's the subject of scrutiny and distaste and her life on campus is a mess.

Jet is the guy who has no problem spending time with any girl who wants what he has to offer (and believe me it could be 2 or even 3
Amy
Sep 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Having read the majority of Addison's Kisses series, I went into this excited to see what happened. My high hopes weren't in vain. Jet & Daisy's story was just as wonderful a read as the others.

The banter between characters, the variation in character personality, and the humor & love weaved into the story keeps the reader interested. The characters themselves are easy to grow rather fond of & Addison's writing skills keep us all coming back for more.
Amy
Sep 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Donna
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
Thought it would hold my interest more

I tried to read this whole book, but wind up skipping a lot. The characters were good, but I got bored. Daisy made some stupid choices and she had to carry the burden longer then she should have. Jet actually was a good guy and I liked him. I probably won't continue this series.
Heather andrews
Aug 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I fell in love with Jet, that man knew what to say to his woman, “I was thinking we could have a study group in the living room , but if you want to be a pervert, that’s fine by me.” I loved Daisy, girl could be a little spitfire, "she gives a little wink and pulls me in by the shirt. “Come on, big boy— let’s go make some trouble.” I loved this book, I'm pretty sure Jet just became my new man.
Socially Book Nerd
wow... I was given a free copy for an honest review. I am in love with Jet and so happy he got a book! The crazy that follows is to serious to be funny. but Jet takes it in stride and actually is great boyfriend material. Only he hasn't realized it yet... lol a amazing book and side characters again leave you wanting more!
katherine
Jul 23, 2017 rated it did not like it
So Sloooowwww

I forced myself to read to the 45% point...still nothing going on zzzzzzz Good grief, do I have the same contents in this book as everyone else???? Is this the bloopers edition I got???
Sara George
Sep 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Addison Moore did it again!! She never fails getting you sucked into a book. Every time I feel like I am right beside every character and feeling everything they feel!!

Thank you Addison Moore for bringing your worlds to us!
Courtney  (Book Crazy Lady)
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series by this author. Each book is a standalone which makes you want to read each one just because there are no cliff hangers!

Daisy knows who she is and what she wants in life, but in order to get there, she needs money for college. Her way of getting enough money quick enough is working at a strip club. Eventually word gets out once she gets tricked into being an escort for an evening with someone she would never have been seen with before. Her life gets flipped upside
Sky
Oct 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Feel good vibes

All of the 3:AM books are ushy gushy cute NA romance stories. They are a " light and fluffy" romance with sassy strong independent women. There is always hurdles to overcome and tears to shed, but everyone gets their happy ending. I truly enjoy the handful off books I've read from this series. They are the perfect pick me up. I love that they can all be read as a standalone, but are so artfully intertwined with each other. Its fun seeing all the interactions and stories progress.
Jackie
The characters in this series have all been and still are somewhat weird, a little crazy, out of my comfort zone and yet very likable as a whole.

College life for the students of Whitney Briggs University is for sure one filled with hook-ups, partying and drama both in and out of class.

As this is Daisy and Jet's story the biggest pro was how wonderfully compassionate Jet showed himself to be and how much that understanding and unconditional support really allowed him to give Daisy exactly what
Diana Reeves
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Daisy & Jet

Good to hear how our other favorite characters are doing in this series too. Daisy sure has her share of problems haunting her every move. Someone who is no stranger to people's wrong opinion is Jet. Jet started off as your typical man-whore who slept with anyone at any time but what he really wanted was Daisy. Both felt they weren't deserving of the other and kept their attraction a secret from their friends. They finally open their hearts and reveal their pasts, face their fears
Angie
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this book down. I had to find out what happened with Daisy and Jet. Daisy listened to a friend and got in a lot of trouble. Daisy ended up staying at Jet's to stay out of the public eye. Jet has had a crush on Daisy and he's trying not to show it. Daisy has also had a crush on Jet. This was a fast moving book. I loved how Daisy redeemed herself and Jet at the end. Loving this series!!
Kimarmot
Sep 03, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I'm quite new to reading New Adult books, but this one already got me bored. It was liked there was a checklist and that the author just added everything in the mix. The problem with the story that was supposed to hold everything is boring and most of all ridiculous. Adding to that, Daisy is so stupid and ridiculous it's difficult to sympathize with her. Jet is so cliché I absolutely could anticipate all his thoughts and moves. The last thing, their bed activities were as boring as the rest.
Kathaleen Field
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyment ... Finally!

I was just a bit set back by the vulgarity of Daisy's thought process, her descriptive narrative and her mindset. I'm so glad I'm not someone who puts a book down for any reason but BORING ... And I won out in the end just like Daisy and Jet did, with a heart felt story and so much potential in their forever after ending. I loved it!
Swtdrms
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoy reading books from this series. There is always just enough of a link between the stories to keep them connected and I do not mind reading them out of order. I have read 8 books in this series now, and everyone is a quick, fun read. The characters are always well rounded and come from such a variety of back grounds. I will definitely read more in the series!
Sara Newme
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
1st time read of this author

Addison Moore has hit on real life experiences. I enjoyed that she forth real struggles people do go through. Not many get the chance to share their side or struggles relating to an event. This book shows that anyone can overcome if they believe in themselves. I look forward to devouring the rest in this series.
Synergy_Quest
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it

So far, this is my least favorite in this series. Daisy constantly did the dumbest things, especially for someone who hopes to go to law school and be accepted into the bar.
Beth Neal
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Book!

Had me laughing, crying, outraged and smiling in the end!! Addison has a way with words to keep you hooked til the very end. Up all night to read the book in its entirety. Had to know what happened next!!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Heartbreaker (Billionaires of White Oaks)
  • Heartbreaker (Unbreakable, #1)
  • More (Impossible Love, #2)
  • Mr. Sinful (Heartfelt #1)
  • NSFW (Play, #2)
  • V-Card (Sharing Spaces, #1)
  • Manhandled (Hammered, #2)
  • Lovin' On You (Rebel Desire, #1)
  • Hometown Calling: Wedding Little Sister Romance (My Best Friend’s Sister Book 1)
  • Unconditional (Beachwood Bay, #3)
  • The Sweet Taste of Sin (The Fontaines, #1)
  • Playing with Temptation (The Players Club, #1)
  • Talk to Me (Public Lives, #1; Impossible Love, #4)
  • O'Gallagher Nights: The Complete Series
  • Melting Steel
  • Dirty Duet (Found in Oblivion, #3)
  • The Big Bad Office Wolf (Kings of the Tower #1)
  • Fairytale Love: Becca & Brian (Crossroads, #8)
Addison Moore is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of mystery and romance. Her new book Yule Log Eulogy comes out July 11th.

3:AM Kisses (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • 3:AM Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #1)
  • Winter Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #2)
  • Sugar Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #3)
  • Whiskey Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #3)
  • Rock Candy Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #4)
  • Velvet Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #5)
  • Wild Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #6)
  • Country Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #7)
  • Forbidden Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #8)
  • Stolen Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #10)