Start by marking “Watch me Rise” as Want to Read:
Watch me Rise

Watch me Rise

4.36  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
*SEQUEL TO FREE NOVELLA "FEEL ME BREAK" *

After the loss of her brother, Chloe Reed left Fairville for a fresh start. Now she is back to get answers to the questions surrounding her brother's death. But coming back home isn't easy, especially when it's a home filled with painful memories, a home where her life was ripped apart. However, there is someone who has been stuck
Published August 19th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Watch me Rise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Watch me Rise

Erin Dunn
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it

Thank you to the author for providing a free ebook copy of Watch Me Rise in exchange for an honest review.

Short Review Summary:
Fast and enjoyable read, with a little something unexpected.

Back in August I read and reviewed the prequel novella (Feel Me Break Review, Scroll past the other mini review.) and I couldn't wait to read the full length follow up novel Watch Me Rise. I am happy to say that I enjoyed this one and rated it 4 stars as well!
#Hooray!

Wa
Claire - The Coffeeholic Bookworm
I've got all these damn heartbreaking feels while reading this book. It's so beautiful, but at the same time, full of angst and drama and tear-jerking moments, that my heart wanted to burst from all these conflicting emotions. Nick's and Chloe's lives easily affected me and had me thinking about life's uncertainties and unfairness at some point.

This book is the sequel to the heart-wrenching novella, Feel Me Break, which I had read and reviewed a couple of months ago. Chloe was at her weakest poi
Aira  Cabrera
Sep 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
ARC received from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Nick is still plagued with so much guilt. He takes all the crap he received from his family, because he truly believes that he deserves it all. Chloe is still drowning in grief. Her mother is in rehab, her father left them, and her brother is dead. No one looks out for Chloe except her best friend Danni. She’s still hung up on Nick. She truly believes that he saved her life the day they met.

I found Nick and Chloe’s relationship to be
JG ~ Jezabell Girl & Friends
Sep 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: amazon-purchase

I really enjoyed the concept of this story. From the unexpected meetings, to the fight to survive, this story sold itself to me on so many levels.

The novella grabbed my attention. Short and sweet, I was hungry for more and then came Watch Me Rise. Following on from Chloe and Nick’s reconnection then ripping apart, again, we pick up their story as they find each other once again back in Fairville.

With their less than conventional meeting and their shared connection following Chloe’s lowest time
Alison
Aug 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to read Feel Me Break a couple of months ago and was eagerly looking forward to continuing the story so I jumped at the chance when Tara offered me an ARC of Watch Me Rise. Please read the Novella first to gain full enjoyment of this one.

The characters develop in this full length novel, Chloe is still as fragile as a bird after previous issues but she also has a deep inner strength and determination which comes to light. Without giving spoilers, she has to cope with devastatin
Kelly Hawkins Solomon
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Before you start, grab your tissues and get ready for a rollercoaster of all the feels! First, you must read the novella, Feel Me Break. Unexpectedly, Nick saves Chloe by being in the right place at the right time. Neither of them could stop thinking about each other and out of nowhere they see each other again. Fate? Maybe. But a lot happens to each of them since that one meeting that changed their lives forever. “Disappointments, crushed hopes, regrets, guilt, loneliness…” Two years is a long ...more
Tara
Aug 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dear Readers,

Firstly, THANK YOU for all the love and support Feel me Break has gotten. Nick and Chloe's story continues and concludes in Watch me Rise. I've had the most beautiful time with these two characters and I certainly hope you do too. Please leave a review if you enjoyed their story!

Lots of love,
Tara
Sally
Sep 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I simply loved Nick! The chemistry he has with Chloe is awesome. The story is about the journey of these two characters, about how they help each other to overcome their demons and their zest for life. Read this in one go...just couldn't put it down.
Jenny
Makayla J Beier
Jan 09, 2018
Crystal Fiala
Aug 13, 2017
Cristina (My Tiny Obsessions)
Oct 06, 2016
Stephen Beasley
Aug 11, 2018
Wenny (Wendy A)
Aug 12, 2018
Tara lives in the lovely city of Toronto. An engineer during the day, she moonlights as a writer. Her favourite genres are romance, mystery and fantasy. She has been writing since she was 7 and her first story was about a spaceship (BIG Star Trek fan here).

When not working or writing, she catches up on her favourite shows on Netflix and spends time with family and friends.

Stay in touch!-