Start by marking “Blindsided” as Want to Read:

Blindsided

Samantha Glass is not your typical 19 year old girl. You will either find her under the
hood of her mustang or at the underground track racing for pink slips. Underneath the grease she is a gorgeous brunette that is just trying to deal with life the best way she can. She tries to distant herself from her abusive step-father and her alcoholic mother.

But when she gets a ca
Published August 17th 2016 by Kylie Walker

To ask other readers questions about Blindsided, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blindsided

Start your review of Blindsided
Coco.V
Sep 16, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/16/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:

But when she gets a call from her little brother one night her world changes.

Conrad Wa
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Aug 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a courtesy copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Blindsided, by Kylie Walker is a beautifully written story that grabs you from the first page and has you turning the pages to see how the story unfolds. There is, angst, spousal/child abuse, drug use, alcohol, action, suspense, romance, heartbreak, passion, instant attraction, overwhelming emotions, and love. I loved being caught up in the characters Ms. Walker created. Her characters aren't just characters, the are peopl
Markella
Aug 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fast and definitely furious - it ripped my heart out but left me with a really content feeling in the end.

The only thing Samantha has of her biological father's, is a 1966 Mustang which she uses to escape reality…

Sam grew up with her drug and alcohol dependent mother and her abusive alcoholic stepfather. She grew up in an environment so toxic that she became hard on the outside, put up walls, didn’t trust anyone and didn’t believe that happiness existed apart from when she was behind her 66 Mu
Carmen Baldwin
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loving story!

The story of Sam and her brother Aaron was at first so painful with the abuse of his father but her step father and their mother was alcoholic. Then the mother died and the Sam's stepfather is put in jail for it, that leaves Aaron that is just 16 alone but for his sister Sam but she is just 19. Sam phone her real father for help,( her mother lied to her about her father not wanting her) and he takes Aaron and Sam home with him, I LOVED her father, he was so good for Aaron but he
CeCe
The writing style did not work for me. Bland. I felt as if everything was told to me. I could not connect. It may work for you.
April Symes
This is a beautifully written romance story by Kylie Walker. The plot captivates you from word one which is how I love my romance novels. Samantha and Aaron are step siblings , living with a drunk mother and Aaron’s physically abusive father. Sam loves to race cars, that is her dreams and her passion. Sam doesn’t know her father, he walked out on them when she was a baby after cheating on her mom ; Sam grew up thinking she was unloved and not wanted. Sam ended up meeting her dad years later and ...more
Honestly Honest Bookworm
I wasn't going to write a review but I felt like I needed to because my rating seems to be the only negative one. I was really excited to read this book, that cover is incredible and I will admit that covers often win me over to reading a book. I read a lot of step-brother romances and love females involved with cars, I was a goner...

I enjoyed the way the book started out, the plot was interesting and the heroine was pretty cool. I just could not bring myself to feel the romance betw
Debbie Archey
Aug 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

There is only one word to describe this book. Aww some. This book makes you laugh and cry. I haven't read as good of a book as t his in a long time. Please anyone who has not read it do so now. It is a great read.
Lenna  Wright-Berry
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was great story even with the jealously of Conrad hot and cold routine and his ex hanging off his during their race night (he said that he kept stopping her advantages gentlemanly). Sam has had a rough life since she was three when her dad Luke, cheats and divorces her mom but he always wanted to be him Sam's life until her mother took her and disappear. Her mom remarried and now she has a baby brother, Aaron. Years later Aaron is 16 Sam is 19, he's into drinking, drugs and stealing, Sam dr ...more
Ida Jolley
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blindsided

Another fantastic book by Kylie Walker. Exciting, suspense, abuse, angst, heartbreak, drug and alcohol use, and a lot of emotions running through this book. I love her characters in her stories, and this one was excellent. A young woman who loved racing and meets a guy who loves to race also. Only to find out they have a really close bond they never knew about. The book is a page turner, I was quite caught up in it, being someone who loves racing and has a lead foot myself. The crew all
Jackie D
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
DNF
I am so sad. I wanted to LOVE this story. I have a deep fondness for Step sibling romances, the angstier the back story the better- So reading the synopsis I was stoked.
Sigh. Maybe I am just getting too old * coughs* to read/ tolerate romances based on characters who are not mature enough to handle all the ups and downs of life and love or maybe I just didn't mesh with the characters.
Made to 50% seemed like a whole lot of whining selfish kids, who enjoyed the power of hurting the
Ashley
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice quick read

This is a nice quick read that features some serious topics. There is a bit of conflict with the whole stepsiblings thing, but I found it to be a very minor part of the book. No cliffhanger and a HEA (to a point). Samantha is a strong independent woman who has endured so much heartache. I'm glad she and Conrad found each other.

It was a good read, but I felt like something was missing plus there's all this backstory for the other characters that never goes anywhere
Carol Darling
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Family is in the heart

Sam has lived with her mother since her parents divorced. When her mom remarried things got worse if it weren't for her half brother she would have left years ago. When their mom died of an overdose Sam turns in her dealer ( her stepfather). In order to stay together and keep her brother out of foster care she calls her father for help. Then they all learn how to love. This book brought tears to my eyes, but hope to the heart. Loved it.
Teresa Calhoun
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Best book I've read in forever!

Omg I think I have felt every emotion ! This book is about Conrad and Samantha but so many more to. None of them had an easy life but their better for finding each other. Conrad is the people saver, he takes care of everyone . Sam is the bad add who doesn't think she needs anyone but to take care of her little brother. Thanks to her long lost father anything is possible. Hope Aaron gets a book soneday
Blurry Mama
DNF 50%

This book had the potential to be amazing, but it fell flatter than a pancake.

There are some pretty dark situations going on in the book, but between the rushed paragraphs and writing, it didnt feel ominous or dramatic. Then Sam and Conrad meet and its BAM. No build up, horrible flow, too much detail in nonsense and not enough details in important aspects.
Jennifer Lovins
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Heart wrenching

Here is a story that will make you stop and think what is really important in life. By the end will have gone through every emotion there is. Pulled me in from the start and held on to me tell the end. Make sure you have tissues near by, and try not to climb into the book to extract punishment.
Azzie Parks
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great job

Kylie you have done another great job with this book,and I'm glad I got the chance to read it.I really love all of your books and this one is no exception.You have a way with words.You took A good man and put him with people he could show how to be better than you were told.Great job,because I don't think your DNA shouldn't define who you are.
Krissy
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a really good read. The emotional battle that these characters are going through is heartbreaking. I felt like the chemistry between the main characters could have been a little better. But other than that it was very well done. I will warn you that if you have a heart it will make you cry!!!
Colleen
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by this author, and i will be reading more.
I love a book with a strong female character and the problems she has with love. My heart strings pulled on all throught the book.
Luke took in kids to protect them from a sad home life.
There were times I laughed and time wondered what was next. I couldnt put book down.
Chris Graves
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blindsided

I was absolutely blown away by this story. I laughed I cried. I thought the characters were well written and fantastic. Thank you Kylie Walker your books never disappoint and Blindsided was no exception.
Lekeisha
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Such a good, beautiful story. I thought the characters were well written and I was drawn right in to the story. I felt like I was a part of the family that these characters created and the ending had me bawling.
Will definitely be reading more by this author.
Brandy
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing Read

This was Heartfelt and full of Suspense. This book had me hooked and brought tears to my eyes. I Highly Recommend this book for over 18 due to content.
Colleen
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was ok
The story line was okay, but the writing was amateurish, at best, and the editing left much to be desired.
Kayla
Oct 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Overall cute story, but I was hoping for more depth. Quick read.
BookLover89
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a good book. But I didn’t care for the end. It was super sad and kind of just ended abruptly. I think it should went a bit further into the future and showed their HEA.
Elaine Sturgill
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! A wonderful novel

This book is a tear jerker! Was for me! Kylie did an awesome job writing this. And showed that love is so much stronger then the DNA that is in us all
Kathy Mckee
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. It was different which I really liked. Good read!
me
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful book..strong characters.. cried like a baby wish there was more time together but no one knows what time they have left in life
Kimberly Smith
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Amazing book but I feel like it ended too early. Please make a second one!
Cassie Starkel
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!

Holy crap this book was amazing!! While it may have gutted me emotionally it was worth it!! I love Sam, Conrad, Aaron and the whole crew!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Cruel Boy
  • Undeniable (Haven Falls #5)
  • One More Song
  • Getting Schooled
  • Dare
  • FALCON (Trinity Academy #1)
  • Unbreakable (Haven Falls #6)
  • The Lie (Kings of Linwood Academy #2)
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • Hidden Creek Love (Hidden Creek High #2)
  • Unstoppable (Haven Falls #7)
  • Holding on to Forever
  • Hate Me Like You Do
  • Broken Empire (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #3)
  • Breaker
  • Savage Royals (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #1)
  • War of Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #2)
  • Broken (Evergreen Academy #2)
Kylie Walker is from a small city north of Toronto, Ontario. She loves to write contemporary romance with a whole lot of steam and suspense that will keep you guessing and wanting more!

She is always holding giveaways for her subscribers - you can signup to learn more below: --->>> http://authorkyliewalker.com/kylies-n...

She loves to connect with her readers! Feel free to add her on Facebook at the link belo