Start by marking “Crazy Sexy Love” as Want to Read:
Crazy Sexy Love

Crazy Sexy Love

Sophie
I’m an intelligent and independent woman with a fantastic career. My personal life is perfect. No attachments or commitments. I know firsthand there is no such thing as “happily ever after” and I’m okay with that. I love everything about men—their broad shoulders, bulging biceps, and chiseled jawlines. I love when they come and especially when they go. I’m living my
Kindle Edition, 2nd Edition, 281 pages
Published May 15th 2020 by AGB Books (first published July 17th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Crazy Sexy Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crazy Sexy Love

Start your review of Crazy Sexy Love
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Sweet and sexy rom-com that had me ROFLMAO!

I have read the “roommates fall in love” trope quite a few times and I love it. This one, though wasn’t your standard roommates romance. Douglas MacArthur Truman and Sophie Giavanna Cipriano have known each other for over five years. Doug’s best friend Hart is married to Sophie’s best friend Bryson, so they both are now in the same group of friends that get together fairly often.

Sophie has always been annoyed by Doug and his childish antics, thinking h
Hanne
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
After reading and loving The Dance by the author, I have wanted to read more of her books since. I really enjoyed Crazy Sexy Love! This book made me laugh many times. The banter is great. I always wanted to know more about the characters and how their story would progress.

Sophie and Doug are amazing characters! Sophie is hardworking, feisty, caring, honest and reliable. She has been alone for a while and she loves her independence. She loves visiting her grandmother and she is very close to her.
Emma
Aug 07, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is hilarious, and that's all I cared about. Yes, there's little to no depth in the story, who cares, when said story can make you laugh. Yes, the hero was a big flirt and a manwhore, but the heroine wasn't innocent either. They are both the 'love them and leave them' kind of people. The male mc would act stupidly, but then he would do something sweet or funny and I would forget it all. to sum it up, the male lead was a dumb, but in the funniest way possible! ...more
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Doug & Sophie are a part of the same group of friends, in fact Sophie’s best friend Bryson and Doug’s best friend Hart are married to each other. Over the past few years there have been many occasions where their paths cross. Doug has been interested in Sophie ever since they first met but unfortunately he is way over the top in his expressions of infatuation. She just thinks he is one big douche canoe.

When Doug turns up on Sophie’s doorstep in need of a place to stay she almost laughs in his fa
Kim
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
We met Doug and Sophie in The Dance when their best friends Hart and Bryson got together. And for five years they have been in the same social circle driving each other crazy and exhibiting some serious sexual tension. They taunt, tease, and pretend like they don't like each other. But at the same time, they have their place in their group and it is by default with the other.

Sophie is smart, successful, sassy, stubborn, and sassy. She is independent, closed off, and thrives on control. She prese
Jen
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alison Bailey is known for her heartbreaking romance reads and for creating some of the best book boyfriends out there. This time around she’s written a rom-com, and I absolutely loved it!!

With so many laugh-out-loud moments, swoony sexy times, she has another hit for you to fall in love with.

We met Doug and Sophie in The Dance, and I couldn’t wait for them to get their own story. I knew it would be explosive!

These two tolerate each other, kinda like a hate/lust thing going on. You can feel the
Tammy  Zautner
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing

One Click!

Alison G. Bailey’s done it again! And this time she's taken Contemporary Romance by storm and made it her b&*%^! Bailey knocked this book so far out of the park, she hit a grand slam with Sophie and Doug.

Crazy Sexy Love was all kinds of awesome sauce.

S & D rocked my socks with their witty banter, laugh out loud conversations, pursuit, awkward and amusing antics, sexual tension, and what the f&*% moments. This duo was exactly what I didn't know I needed.

So in cas
Tabitha Willbanks
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another 5☆ read from Ms. Bailey!

“Can I finger you on the drive home?” Sophie’s face contorted as if I’d grown another head and I’m not talking about the one in my pants."

This quote is so much Sophie and Doug...
Doug makes jokes like an overgrown adolescent, and Sophie calls him on his crap.
But I think I'm getting a little ahead of myself here...
Crazy Sexy Love is Alison Bailey's first rom com and let me tell you, this was a slam dunk debut in this sub-genre! You know it's a winner when you're s
Stephanie Rose
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Review to come!
Jenifer Briggs
Jun 23, 2020 rated it liked it
This book was HILARIOUS!! I've been reading really emotional books as of late, and it's so nice to sit back and just laugh your way through a book. I missed that so much!!

So in this book we have Doug and Sophie who are complete opposites, don't really like each other, but can't get their minds off the other. Doug is this free spirited, lovable, goofy man who is so smart and sweet, yet so clueless (in the best of ways) while Sophie is this strict, kind of uptight workaholic who does not believe i
Alison Bailey
Aug 05, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
I had such a blast writing Doug and Sophie's love story. And I'm excited to announce that Pink Flamingo Production is currently working on the CRAZY SEXY LOVE audiobook. More details to come.

Crazy Sexy Love by Alison G. Bailey

Amazon or read for FREE with KU
Yael Shalom
SO cute !
Sometimes you just need a good people's story .
I loved Doug . He was one of the honest , charming and funny male characters I've read lately .
The shower sex scene was more than hilarious . Haven't laughed like that in a long time !
Ruth Kamau
Couldn’t make it past chapter 4...calling other women “skank, whore, etc” cz the H slept with them or planned to bring the woman as a date just rubbed me the wrong way...can’t stand that shit

Anyway...on to the next one
Beth Hyams
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Doug and Sophie's story in Crazy Sexy Love because their relationship dynamics had me laughing through out the book! Navigating a not-so-romantic romance with tons of innuendo, flirting, fighting and tenderness made this book a beautiful summer read. Thank you Alison for such a brilliant and entertaining story!
Avidez Literaria
Jul 19, 2018 rated it liked it
“You make me so happy, Soph.”

Sophie and Doug share the same circle of friends and with the marriage of their best friends, they have more contact. The big but in this equation is that they do not stand each other. Of course the sexual attraction is great, obvious that they fantasize with each other, he is incredibly handsome and with a wonderful body and she is strong, speaks what she thinks without caring about the consequences. Too bad they are so different.
Doug is the soul of the parties, tot
Rachel
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5+ stars

Doug and Sophie have been part of the same group of friends for years. Now that their respective best friends are married, they are spending a lot more time together, something Doug doesn’t mind at all but Sophie finds frustrating.

Doug is the kind of guy that doesn’t take anything seriously, and loves all kind of antics. Sophie knows herself and what she wants, and though she thinks a turn with Doug would be fun, it would be too messy since they wouldn’t be able to avoid each other af
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review *

~ 4 Laughing Out Loud Stars ~

Crazy Sexy Love was a fun and entertaining story.

Sophie and Doug’s relationship was interesting and had me laughing on many occasions. But I have to say that by the end of the book I really didn’t like Sophie that much anymore. She worked my last nerve. Which made her connection to Doug hard to believe. As for Doug...I absolutely LOVED him and he totally saved this book for me. That and
Valerie
Nov 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Oh my. I loved the dialogue, the sharp tongues, the banter... Liked that the MCs didn’t get down and dirty right form the start (appreciated the building of anticipation 😬).

This book definitely a light read: not much background (which means not much character development), air-head type of characters who are ridiculously immature emotionally-speaking, it’s awfully predictable but heavy on humour! Lots of added fluffiness: the heroine being super sweet to her grandma, the hero having that amazin
Bookgyrl
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sophie and Doug have known each other for five years, ever since their respective best friends Bryson and Hart got together. Thrown together in their circle of friends, they have been doing a strange dance of love-hate. Sophie thinks Doug is immature and a buffoon and Doug just wants in Sophie's pants. There has been a close call once but Sophie's puking all over Doug ended that real soon.

But one day Doug rings Sophie's doorbell after his apartment has been flooded and he needs a place to stay.
Maiara
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
"God.."
Slap
"Dam..."
Slap
"...mit, Sophie!"
"There's something flying around you!"
"Motherfucking cock blocking bees!""For the love of God, Soph, go get help."
"I thing if you stop all the nonsense, they'd leave you alone."
Swig

description

That's exactly the kind of book I needed right now!
It was hilarious, well-written, sexy and romantic in the right way.
If you're looking for some laugh-out-loud book (the cat/camping/shower scenes OHMYGOD! HAHAHAHA), super cute and funny hero, this one's for you! 😍
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Doug and Sophie have the same circle of friends and have known each other for years. She's also disliked him for years, finding his life of the party, charming personality to be annoying. She also (secretly) is as attracted to him as he obviously is to her. But nothing ever happens between them until he shows up on her doorstep asking to room with her while his place is being fixed.

Somehow the two sorta enemies become friends, then friends with benefits. But both have baggage for days, especiall
Melissa Jones
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm trying to write this review while looking through my highlights, each one gives me a giggle and then I'm drawn further into the LOL moments and now I'm full-on-laughing -my -butt-off and can't stop rereading!!
Crazy Sexy Love is a perfect romantic comedy, with a great combination of funny, swoony, sexy moments mixed with real daily life and quirky fun characters that you just want to hang out with every day!
This story of Sophie and Doug had me laughing so hard and so much, their banter is hi
lowkeyreader
Jul 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sophie and Doug have always been frenemies, they tolerate each other because of their friends. Doug likes to take a rise on her because Sophie seems uptight and frustrating but only to him. When Doug needed a place to stay, he immediately thought of Sophie, so in he move to stay at her house. The more they are around each other, the more they tolerate each other that Sophie propose a friends with benefits situation.

Doug never had any serious relationship. He didn’t even want to fall in love wit
Jackie Wright
Jun 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a new author to me but that’s about to change because after reading Crazy Sexy Love I’m left wondering why she hasn’t crossed my radar before now. This is a perfect fun entertaining read to escape the pandemic the world is going through, it has plenty of witty banter as well as some laugh out loud moments and once you add in the great characters the friendships and the steamy moments you get a great read.
This is Doug Truman and Sophie Ciprian’s book and what an entertaining story have to
Erin Lewis
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 star Review Crazy Sexy Love by Alison G Bailey

Alison G. Bailey is a relatively new author to me and why that is the case, I have no idea. This was a well written and entertaining book that kept me interested from the first to the last chapter.

This is Doug Truman and Sophie Ciprian’s story. Doug has been infatuated with Sophie for some time, however thanks to his over the top actions, she believes he is a jerk. That is until he finds himself needing a place to stay and Sophie suddenly finds
JMV
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: author-review
Received from the author for a honest review. Ever have to be stuck with your best friends husband’s best friend? For some reason Sophie is now - forever stuck with the ever dirty, obnoxious Doug at every gathering. And for some reason, the idea of him bring someone else to these events seem to bother her even more..... Doug ( the best friend) lives to filrt with the ever beautiful independent Sophie. He never seems to give up the chance to make a pass.
When one day Sophie decides to help Doug.
Michele McMullen
Jul 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Crazy Sexy Love was a fabulously funny story filled with sexual tension, angst and drama ...win win for me.
Sophie and Doug have always rubbed one another the wrong way but when Doug needs a place to stay and Sophie needs a roommate this may be fate intervening. You can say it is rocky in the beginning but you should never judge a book by it's cover and Sophie is about to be schooled on the real Doug. This roommate arrangement is about to change both of their minds about each other!!!
~~Michele M
Aim
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book! Great story! So awesome to hear more from Hart and Bryson a bit too!! But this story was about their friends Doug and Sophie! Doug had me laughing out loud! HARD!! Brilliant...and so stupid fun! My only wish is they had more time together, in love, but it is a great read. Sophia is a loveable, strong, character and I hope we haven’t heard the last of this gang! So awesome to read this author again!!
Nikitasbookreviews
Jul 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved this! It was a quick and easy read and very entertaining!

The chemistry and tension between these characters are off the charts and I couldn’t get enough while reading! You guys will definitely love this rom com!

Highly recommended this if you’re looking for a quick read

4 stars 🌟
Benedetta Cipriano
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Do you know the feeling of the sweet summer breeze that pinches your skin on summer nights? Those summer nights where your brain seems to be emptied and lightened by thoughts that take flight slowly, losing them among the ocean waves.
Those moments when you are completely relaxed, lying on a beach in the moonlight. Without any nightmares, without any sufferings, without any worries. There’s just you. Your hair blowing in the wind, your gaze at the sky, the hands of your watch ready to stop their
« previous 1 3 4 next »
New Adult Book Club: Octobers RI&RI with Giveaway ~ CLOSED! 88 114 Nov 08, 2018 05:55PM

• Loathe Thy Neighbor (Roommate Romps, #1)
  • Unpredictable (Love in LA, #3)
  • Slip Up (Taking Chances #3)
  • How to Date a Younger Man
  • Bully King (Kings of High Court College, #1)
  • Love & Hockey (Fury, #1)
  • The Curve Ball (Indianapolis Lightning, #2)
  • The Breaking Season (Seasons, #3)
  • Make Me Hate You
  • One Good Thing
  • Hired Hottie (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Her Greatest Mistake
  • Cocky Protector (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Vengeful Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Cocky Suit (Cocky Hero Club)
  • The Two of Us (Love in Isolation, #1)
  • Confessions of a Bookaholic
  • Zaan (Sidewinders: Generations, #1)
Alison G. Bailey is an award winning, Amazon and International bestselling author living in Charleston, South Carolina. At an early age she fell in love with writing, reworking scenes from her favorite TV shows and movies with new dialogue. Alison wrote and produced several stage plays before turning her sights on the book world.

Under the influence of a copious amount of Diet Pepsi and nonstop lis

News & Interviews