Start by marking “Hayden (Dragon Security, #5)” as Want to Read:
Hayden (Dragon Security, #5)

Hayden

(Dragon Security #5)

Sam

Oh my God, I have had about enough of Hayden.

Yeah, I know how plain and frumpy I am, but does he have to be such an ass to me all the time? He torments me every day, calling me “grandma” because of my modest cardigans, flirting with every other woman in the office, laughing at me like we’re in freaking high school.

I’m sick of it, and I’m sick of him and his smug,
Published August 16th 2016

Start your review of Hayden (Dragon Security, #5)
Angie H.
Sep 05, 2016 rated it did not like it
Really?!? I wish I had skipped this book. :-(
Tia
Aug 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Can't say that I didn't see that coming. I'm rpetty sure everyone saw the whole Dante/Luke/Megan thing. As for what happened to Sam, I cried my eyes out. I love her and Hayden and I can't believe how incomplete it feels without Sam. She was amazing. What about Hayden though? Where is his love now?

I can't wait until the final novel! Which with any luck, should be released soon!
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
Estou acompanhando a série e gostando muito. Recomendo ler na ordem porque tem sempre histórias de fundo que vão se desenvolvendo ao longo da história dos personagens principais do livro. Mas pode ler como standalone perfeitamente. Desde o início eu queria a história da Sam e do Hayden e a autora não desapontou. Separe os lencinhos para secar as lágrimas e encontre resposta para algumas questões que nos intrigam. Que venha a próxima história.
---------
I've been following the series and really
Irene
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to this series...

Hayden and Sam's story is one I have been wanting to read since they were first introduced and Hayden was calling Sam "Grandma". The storyline entwined so much in so little time that it seemed as if reader needed to develop deep emotional ties the character's emotions and feelings about each other and the developments happening around them. My only problem was the ending... I wish it was more of a HEA or HEA for now for the two... But I still enjoyed it and will
REM012
Aug 24, 2016 rated it did not like it
Romance or a tragedy?

If I pick up a romance novel, I expect a happily ever after. If you don't want bad reviews don't disguise a tragedy as a romance novel. It's not "artist", it's false advertising and bad for your brand.
Sue Siebert
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG! What a total Roller Coaster Ride!!!
Mystery, Adventure, Love, Loss, Life, Death, Rebirth in a way...this book left me raw and reeling! Tears that I couldn't hold in and had to fight away so that I could read the next word!
A MUST READ!
Hayden & Sam's story is by far the most heart wrenching story of them all!!! I loved each and every moment!
Sandra O'Dare
Nov 05, 2017 rated it did not like it
Are you fricken kidding me? Just no, love stories are supposed to have happy endings. One of the main characters dying is not happy!
Erin
Aug 18, 2018 rated it liked it
John Piper
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorites
Love the series! Glenna has a great knack for writing steamy romance novels!
Melissa Hinton
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was really really loving this book then a main character died...I can't even deal....
Tonia
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg this was the best Dragon Security!!! It actually made me cry! Loved Ssmantha and Hayden
Irene Marshall
Brilliant

This series is just brilliant, and this book is a great example of that the love between Hayden and Sam is just heart warming but then for Sam to die just as they find each other is heart breaking. The underlying mystery affecting Megan is close to being solved thanks to Sam and I can't wait for Megan's story. This series has gotten better with each book but needs to be read in sequence to get the full impact. Really looking forward to the conclusion.
Sabrina Nia
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So freaking good!!!

I've read all of Sinclair's books in this series and they just keep getting better!. This one is definitely emotional. I laughed and cried, and cried, and cried some more, but this is a suspenseful ending and I'm biting my nails to pieces till I get to the next one. So worth the read!!!
Amanda
Sep 01, 2016 rated it it was ok
Yvonne
Aug 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omg...

This is a fantastic story!! As I kept reading, it got better and better. I laughed and got tears I my eyes. Get ready for some shocking parts, so real life. I know I will really enjoy book 6. So excited...
Suzanne
Aug 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Not fair!

Just when Hayden and Sam are getting close, Sam has found out HalDane really is........life goes from great to horrible.. have to Redbook 6 to find out the end. Oh I hate cliffhangers!
melanie
Aug 22, 2016 rated it did not like it
Not for me

I am sorry but this was just to depressing for me and not everyone dies from lupus I know two people that have it and they are older people in their 50's and still going strong
Jessica
Sep 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Joanne
Aug 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good book

I'm not sure how I feel about this book. The storyline is intriguing but killing off a main character for me is a definite turn off. I feel that my enjoyment has been ruined. Shame because it was captivating up until that point.
Joi Marazita
Amazing

This was a free book from an author I've read books from before. This story was a tear jerker. Made me cry like a baby at the end but the beginning and middle were truly well written
Cynthia L. Turner
Aug 22, 2016 rated it liked it
SAD

Hayden. Samantha and Hayden, such a lovely couple but the ending. HEA makes for a better ending but the shocker at the ending, OH MY!
sheri perez
Oct 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Continue

It was to short. The story was what was in the other book. It should of continued with Hayden finding Sam again
Maddison Hoy
Sep 24, 2016 rated it liked it
S. R. Lewis
Dec 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
I am enjoying this series and love all the characters. But I like happily ever after. This one was hard for me to read.
Sherry
Valerie
Oct 09, 2016
Erica Allen
Nov 20, 2016

• Talon (Uncompromising, #1)
  • Naughty or Ice (Buffalo Tempest Hockey, #1)
  • Ruined by the SEAL (Hot Carribean Nights #1; ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights #2)
  • Taming Him (Bishop Brothers, #1)
  • You Don't Know Me
  • Taming The Texas Cowboy (Forever Texan, #1)
  • Frost Burn (Fire and Ice #1)
  • Just in Time for Christmas (Island Bliss #4; Southern Born Christmas #2; Magnolia Bay #5)
  • Engaging the Boss (Heirs of Damon #3)
  • The Connector (Trillionaire Boys' Club, #1)
  • Barbie Girl (Baby Doll, #1)
  • Fated For The Bear (Banford and Beauty Bears, #1)
  • Invite Me In (Salon Games, #1)
  • Where it all Began (Blue Moon, #0.5)
  • Rook Security: Complete 5-Part Series
  • Silver Shield Security: A Boxset
  • Love Me Dead (Lilah Love, #3)
  • Bound by Honor (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #1)

Dragon Security (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • COLE (Dragon Security, #1)
  • Vincent (Dragon Security, #2)
  • DOMINIC (Dragon Security, #3)
  • MARCUS (Dragon Security, #4)
  • Peter  (Dragon Security 7)
  • Rhett (Dragon Security 8)
  • Kevin (Dragon Security, 9)
  • Kasey (Dragon Security, 10)
  • Amelia (Dragon Security,#11)
  • Hayden (Dragon Security, #12)