Start by marking “Dance With Me, Baby (Yeah, Baby, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dance With Me, Baby (Yeah, Baby, #4)

Dance With Me, Baby

(Yeah, Baby #4)

Guy Rule: No falling for a one-night stand.

Declan McGowen knew the beautiful ballerina with violet eyes was his the moment he first saw her. He doesn’t want to let her go after their one passionate night together, but he doesn’t have a choice. Not when her first international tour means the world to her..

Juliette Moureaux spent four long months dreaming about her night wit
Published August 2nd 2016 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Dance With Me, Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dance With Me, Baby

Start your review of Dance With Me, Baby (Yeah, Baby, #4)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
4 Smut Scale Stars

So much dancing.
So much insta love.
So much alpha male.
So much cheesy OTT baby love.

So much getting exactly what Fiona Davenport books promise: OTT insta love of smutastic proportions.

And I love this shit.

Find me at:

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Dance With Me, Baby is book four in the Yeah, Baby series by Fiona Davenport.

Declan McGowen lives in New York and is head of Pediatric surgery in the hospital where he works. He hasn’t had a day off in ages so when he finally does, going to the ballet is the last thing he wants to do. But his best friend’s wife dragged him along. Then, he saw her! He couldn’t take his eyes off her, the ballerina with the violet eyes, and he knew that she would be his.

ballerina

Juliette Moureaux has been working towards th
Coco.V
Aug 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars. The smutoholic author Fiona Davenport delivered once more a highly enjoyable tale. This sticky-hot, sweet insta-love story and baby-making is a perfect bedtime read. My favorite book in this sexy and romantic series, full of hot alpha males!
Gi's Spot Reviews
Dance With Me, Baby was the perfect complement for the Yeah, Baby series, and my favorite of the these installments.

Declan took one look at Juliette and knew without a doubt she was his, but after spending a torrid and loving night with her, he knows he can’t just demand for her to give up her dream turned to reality of a international ballet tour, so waits for his moment to strike and make her completely his – although in his mind she already is, LOL. What he doesn’t know is that Juliette has
Melody Cox
Declan McGowen is a pediatric surgeon and one hot guy. He's been celibate for two years and knew at first sight that the beautiful ballerina he was watching was his. He found her after the performance and she was as taken with him almost as much as he was taken with her. There was one major problem, she was leaving the next morning for a four-month tour with her dance troupe.

He was going to have to wait until she returned from the extended ballet tour but the wait wasn't easy for either of them
Bookloverme
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A quick smutty read with a very lovely epilogue.

The story is about Declan and Juliette.

He's a doctor, the head in Pediatric Surgery. He went to a ballet show unwillingly because of his best friend's pregnant wife.

Juliette is a ballerina and he watched her dance on the stage, so captivated by her.

They had a great night together but she had to leave the next day for her four-month international tour.

And now that she's back, he won't let her out of his sight.

I loved the epilogue! (view spoiler)
Eve (Between The Bookends)
This was just an OK read for me. The beginning was really good, but once they got back together after she returned from her international dancing thing, it turned into a SNOOZEFEST of epic proportions. It had a cute epilogue though...so there is that.

Chantal ❤️
Great story about a graceful ballerina and the hot surgeon.
This was just about the most perfect story of a love found in an unexpected way! With an unwilling acceptance to the ballet from the pregnant wife of a friend. A total chance encounter.
But is it any wonder with two really amazing people like the celibate hero and the virgin heroine.
They have a one night stand using expired condoms.
He should have known better but deep down he wanted her to have his baby and even says so in his inner m
♡Tonya♡
Short and sweet. Instalove, no cheating or ow/om drama. Great hero who isn't a manwhore and a virgin heroine who isn't a doormat. A surprise baby and an adorable epilogue....does it get much better than that?

It didn't have a "deep" story, but it was only about 100 pages so not much time to get into it.

This was a great story after finishing a book that was 90% pushing away.

Merged review:

Denna
Aug 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fiona Davenport has done it a again! This book was hot, short and safe! Wish it would have been longer but oh well! Loved the epilogue as well! I just want to say I love Fiona Davenport and all the other authors that keep there heroes hot, alpha and always a One women man! Keep up the great work Ladies its working for you!!!
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
After reading the Mafia Ties series I have become addicted to Fiona Davenport sassy books. She always delivers what I need to have a good time. *If you know what I mean, LOL*

The moment Declan saw Juliette on his side of the stage, he fell head over heels in love. After a one-night stand Juliette had to leave for her first international tour. Declan knows that he has to let her go but that is not going to stop him to get her back after her 4 months tour. Bur SURPRISE, SURPRISE, she got pregnant f
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Declan was the definition of perfect hero. He had every instinct of the best type of alpha male. From claiming, keeping and loving he did it just right. Glad I'm making it back to these sweet novellas to end 2016

100%safe
Angie H.
Jul 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
More of a 3.5 for me, I would have enjoyed a little bit more storyline. I love the author always tells you what to expect up front...insta - love, smutty and totally unrealistic. :0)
Jenny
Shelves: made-me-swoon, steamy
Sweet and steamy plus super cute epilogue!
Mizz Latte

Star Ratings:
Heroine (Juliette): 5/5
Hero (Declan): 5/5
Plot: 5/5
Grovel: none
Cheating: no AND celibate during separation
HEA: yes with a sweet epilogue!
Triggers: none

Average score: 5/5

Best Line: “I love you very much and can’t wait to meet you, my little peanut.”

Worst Line: “You’re so cute when you’re jealous, Jules.”

Personal Review:
This was a very insta-love romance between a doctor and a dancer – the H saw the h, walked up to her and then kissed her all bef
Chastity Poeschel
I absolutely loved this book. Declan, OMG so swoon worthy, all alpha and loving and protective of Juliette. He was a take charge kind of man and damn if I didn't eat that up. Declan needed Juliette to realize that she was his forever, Once she realized it was not just a one night stand she had a little surprise for Dec and he didn't go running off and he couldn't be more happy with the news. I loved these two together they were so adorable. ...more
Jami
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dance with me

Declan wasn’t looking for forever but the moment he seen Juliette up on the stage, everything changed for him. He had to wait four months to see her again but he knew he’s so everything he could to convince her they were the perfect match.
-safe read
-h was a virgin
-H celibate for over 2 year
-celibate during separation
-epilogue a little over 4 years later
Mitch C.
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rant-and-rave
Doctor and ballerina one night stand that led h getting preggo.

H, didn’t waste time, proposed and asked h to move in with him pronto.

Meh. OTT but common storyline.
Carmen Rae
So it turns out I haven't been marking all my smut as read. Also turns out I have read a butt load (pun intended) of smut over the last few months. My kindle feels cleaner already ;)

Check out my reviews here
C
Shelves: totally-safe
4.5/5
Insta love, hot and fast
Safe read
Ann Lou
Despite being short, I got me some smut and I really enjoyed it.
Jennifer McGurk Finn
This is the fourth book in the Yeah, Baby series by the two talented authors who make up the alias Fiona Davenport and their books are automatic one-clicks for me. Their books are short, steamy novellas that are entertaining as hell and perfect if you want a quick, enjoyable read. Declan McGowen is head of Pediatric Surgery at a New York City hospital, he's very busy and doesn't have time to date in fact it's been over two years since he's had sex. His best friend's very pregnant wife begs him t ...more
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Babel
What's better than a doctor? One who falls in insta-love with a ballerina!

This story is so cute. I adored it from the violet eyes of the ballerina and her shy crush to the male character's alpha-male claiming of his woman.

They share overwhelming passion one night, and it produces an unexpected pregnancy that they both welcome wholeheartedly despite barely knowing each other. I found it very sweet that she is unsure of his feelings and wants to be loved, not just an obligation. Also, it was fun t
Rosemary
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
I'm uncountably partial to books that involve dancers in some way. This short fabulous book has a ballerina, a super sexy and possessive man who is determined to make her realize one night was all that was needed to maker her his AND a unexpected baby. Juliette has been waiting what seems like forever for her international ballet tour!

Right before she is set to leave she has a sizzling one night stand with Declan. He knows that she is the one for him, but he can't stand in the wash if her dream
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Fiona Davenport is back in her Yeah Baby series with a sexy new addition and it is hotter than ever. I love these two ladies, both individually, but together they are brilliant and crazy dirty. Their books are easy, fast, naughty, and always give the best happy endings.

Dance with Me, Baby is a sexy, sweet, and completely over the top romance that is full of steam, lust, and insta-love. This book gives us the story of one ballet dance, one doctor, one surprise pregnancy, and one epic love
Emily
When Declan was invited to the ballet, he couldn't figure a reason to not go. His friends wife determined to set him up, he figured he would get the introduction over with. He never expected Juliette though and they spend one night together before she leaves on tour. She didn't expect to be pregnant and now has to tell the man she spent only one night with she is carrying his baby.

Love a good insta love story, this pne was a bit unusual because there was time separating them. I enjoyed both char
Chitra *CJ*
Aug 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: safety-first, v-card
Such a adorable story of insta love- baby boom and sweetness between Declan and Juliette.
Our heroine is a ballerina with whom our hero falls in love. Loads of protected expired Condom filled sex- four month and a surprise bump- later- the couple meet again and the previous sparks burst into flames.
Short and lovely. Just what I expect from a FD.
Safe read
3.5/5
Astraycat
A short hot read without drama. Insta-lust/love.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Stealing His Bride (Blushing Brides, #3)
  • Rock 'n' Roll Baby
  • Santa Material
  • King's Castle
  • Oh Snowy Night
  • Sweet Kisses
  • Save Your Soul (Body and Soul, #2)
  • Smooth Kisses
  • The Farmer's Daughter
  • Priceless
  • His Outlaw Valentine
  • Knocking Up His Bride (Blushing Brides, #1)
  • The Baby Deal
  • Claiming His Bride (Blushing Brides, #2)
  • Christmas Chemistry
  • Loyalty Card
  • Love on the Line
  • Saved Kisses

Yeah, Baby (9 books)
  • Baby, You're Mine (Yeah, Baby,  #1)
  • Baby Steps (Yeah, Baby #2)
  • Baby, Don't Go (Yeah, Baby, #3)
  • I'm Yours, Baby (Yeah, Baby, #5)
  • Brief Me, Baby (Yeah, Baby #6)
  • Play With Me, Baby (Yeah Baby, #7)
  • Safe With me, Baby (Yeah, Baby)
  • Devour Me, Baby (A Yeah, Baby Novella)

News & Interviews