Start by marking “Stolen Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #10)” as Want to Read:
Stolen Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #10)

Stolen Kisses (3:AM Kisses #10)

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  648 Ratings  ·  61 Reviews
*Can be a standalone*
Tall, tatted, and drop dead gorgeous? Grant Jones is sex on a stick —which explains why every female at Whitney Briggs University gravitates in his direction. Every girl wants to bed him, and every guy wants to be him. Grant is the whole package, and I cannot wait to do a little unwrapping.

Ava is the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. But I
Published November 13th 2016 by Hollis Thatcher Press, Ltd. (first published September 27th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Stolen Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stolen Kisses

Coco.V
Oct 20, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
FREE on Amazon today (10/20/2017)!
Nicole Meier
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’ve read a few of this series and this one (besides Winter Kisses) was my favorite. I connected more with these characters than the others. I also could feel their chemistry from the book. Most books I’ve been reading I don’t feel the natural chemistry between characters. Not too much drama but just enough to keep me intrigued. We see Ava wanting to become her own person and get away from her overprotective brother. Grant helps her do just that. The tragedies that both characters went through t ...more
Nook Books and More Blog
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: addison-moore
The more I read Addison's work the more I'm in love with the characters. They wrap an invisible cloak around your heart keeping you close to them long after the words bleed off the page.

It's light, fun, exoctic, at heartfelt, yet full of spunk. It hilariously funny yet so real it makes you feel you're apart of the story -Nook Books and More Blog.

Ava and Grant are on fire in this book. Are they in love or are they just having fun? There journey is about getting over lose and going on with there l
Nook Books and More Blog

ReadingInThe6ix
Oct 10, 2017 rated it did not like it
Pelusa Rivera
Sep 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Ava has lived in the shadow of both her brother Owen and crazy murdering sister Aubrey. She finally thinks that she can stand on her own, and falls for the guy she should least fall in love with Grant. Grant happens to be the brother of the girl that Aubrey killed. Grant tries to have platonic feelings for Ava, but eventually just goes all in, only to find out who she is. They are both heartbroken, but end up fixing things..Honestly too childish for me.
Elizabeth Thiele
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better and better!!! Grant & Ava were great characters who have a complicated history, but neither of them know it.

Ava was adorable, seriously I loved her! She was quirky, funny, sarcastic & kind. Her friendship with Lucky & Harper was more like a sisterhood, they were close and had each other's backs. I understood Ava's need to get from out under her brother and sister, but I loved that she was close to her siblings, even if one sibling was indisposed.
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Can't wait to read the next one
Sandi Ramirez
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When life gives you lemons.... wow what a wonderful book . Ruth Cardello wrote such a heart touching book that had me in tears at times and other times fanning myself from the heat from this hot sexy couple. I love the messages in the book about underage drinking as well as pet adoption. This is a book that is not only a good romance but has meaning as well. I love this entire series of book and while this not the first time I have read this book for some reason it is the first time I decided to ...more
Courtney  (Book Crazy Lady)
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite series because each book is their own so you can read them in whatever order or just read one here and there. The best part is all the characters tie together in one way or another. It makes the book you read previously fit together. It also lets you see how the other couple was after their story was over and so forth. I love Grant and Ava together. This series never gets old for me because Addison Moore has a way of making each characters relationships different.
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book however the only thing I didn’t like was the fact that due to the past history of both characters sisters it just seemed a little weird. Don’t get me wrong, Grant and Ava were cute together just felt it took them forever to get together. Like sheesh get together already. I honestly thought Ava’s brother would have been a lot worse when he found out they were together. I really enjoy reading this series though!
Kelly
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is so sad and sweet

The friendship and attraction between the two of them grew into love and was nearly destroyed by their sisters. One murdered by the other. Only apparently Grant's love for Ava and his sister led him to forgiveness. Such a sweet and sad story and I loved it.
Sara Luck
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
I seriously love this series! Addison Moore did it again. I laughed, and I cried. This story was beautifully written, a real love conquers all book. When you stop to think about how these two could ever be together, it doesn't seem possible. I would have loved to read both of their parents reaction, but either way Ava and Grant were going to be together.
Susanne M.
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet

Written for the 17 to 25 age group a sweet and moving story of young love and tragedy. A college setting, families torn yet finding a way to knit and then blossom. No cheating, no cliffhanger and you do get a happy ending.
Maria
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another great addition to the 3:AM Kisses series.
You really can`t go wrong, I haven't read one that I haven't enjoyed.
I even shed a tear while reading this book, looking forward to the next book in the series
Carla Wilson
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very sweet with angst.

Ava and Grant captured my heart from the first. This book is so well written and descriptive. But you knew the road would have some bumps and tears. A good young love read.
Jane
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was the big story I was waiting for. Must read the series from the beginning to fully understand where these two characters are coming from. Letting go of the past is hard but you must look forward to the future.
Kristina Harris
Fun read

Fun read. I liked the story and love how we get to follow all the characters but I did feel like the end was rushed a bit. I thought he forgave so quickly after being so sure. I still liked it though
Enaya
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
GAH this series! I cant get enough!
chris
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Typical Addison Moore story. Which is not a bad thing. This book contained just enough drama, angst and comedy to keep me entertained. Not very many editing mishaps. HEA
Leighanne Cooper nottingham
5 stars!!

Another five star book... I love this series... I loved Ava and Grant... I can't wait to read the next one about Lucky...
Patty
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5/4 stars
Samatha Lepaio
Dec 27, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
I got bored very quickly.
Phendula Phiri
Dec 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Story line went to fast towards the end. Overall it was a good read.
Virginia Dente
Oct 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was predictable but still interesting. I love the characters in this series of books and the style of writing.
Princess Jasmine
Stolen Kisses

Totally loves this romance novel by Addison Moore it was everything you could ever want in a romance and more. So cute and had a great ending
Mary
Oct 11, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5
Kellie Herrick
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartbreakingly beautiful

The moment I met Grant in one of the prior books in this series I knew Ava was the one he would fall for. I couldn't wait to see how this story would play out and how they would overcome an obstical so massive that I kept in my mind for the first half of the book thinking of the show does. It drop soon how will the author get it right.
Well right is an understatement as this was very likely my favorite book in the series. It really tugs at your heart but also brings a se
Nicole Levy
DNF @ 25% Honestly, it was hard to get that far. This book is basically stream-of-conscious rambling, heavy on the metaphors and short on substance and transition.
Tracy
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love how each 3am series can be read as a standalone but you still get to see every character intertwine ! Ava and Grant's story is heart warming. Owen always tries to keep his sister safe but she is a woman now and the truth comes out hard and fast. There were many times I had tears streaming down my face. The intense emotions in this book are crazy! Their secrets that they never even knew held them together many years before they even met. Through love and forgiveness Grant and Av ...more
Addison Moore is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Previously she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit for nearly a decade. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children, and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.
More about Addison Moore

3:AM Kisses (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • 3:AM Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #1)
  • Sugar Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #2)
  • Whiskey Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #3)
  • Rock Candy Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #4)
  • Velvet Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #5)
  • Wild Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #6)
  • Country Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #7)
  • Forbidden Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #8)
  • Dirty Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #9)
  • Lucky Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #11)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
“Death is a bastard , and time is a liar.” 0 likes