Start by marking “Stolen Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #11)” as Want to Read:
Stolen Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #11)

Stolen Kisses (3:AM Kisses #11)

*Can be a standalone*
Tall, tatted, and drop dead gorgeous? Grant Jones is sex on a stick —which explains why every female at Whitney Briggs University gravitates in his direction. Every girl wants to bed him, and every guy wants to be him. Grant is the whole package, and I cannot wait to do a little unwrapping.

Ava is the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. But I
Published November 13th 2016 by Hollis Thatcher Press, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Stolen Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stolen Kisses

Nook Books and More Blog
Oct 24, 2016 Nook Books and More Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: addison-moore
The more I read Addison's work the more I'm in love with the characters. They wrap an invisible cloak around your heart keeping you close to them long after the words bleed off the page.

It's light, fun, exoctic, at heartfelt, yet full of spunk. It hilariously funny yet so real it makes you feel you're apart of the story -Nook Books and More Blog.

Ava and Grant are on fire in this book. Are they in love or are they just having fun? There journey is about getting over lose and going on with there l
Nook Books and More Blog

Elizabeth Thiele
Oct 26, 2016 Elizabeth Thiele rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better and better!!! Grant & Ava were great characters who have a complicated history, but neither of them know it.

Ava was adorable, seriously I loved her! She was quirky, funny, sarcastic & kind. Her friendship with Lucky & Harper was more like a sisterhood, they were close and had each other's backs. I understood Ava's need to get from out under her brother and sister, but I loved that she was close to her siblings, even if one sibling was indisposed.
Socially Book Nerd
Oct 09, 2016 Socially Book Nerd rated it it was amazing
**Disclaimer** Tissues are needed. Ava and Grant along with characters from past books come together and we see how the previous events has effected them. We get closure, wonderful soul cleansing closure. It's something I didn't even know I needed, but once Addison went there... wow... you release a cleansing breath you've been holding since book 1.... But with so many more eligible bachelors at Whitney Briggs. You know more delectable debauchery is to come....

Quote: "First you stole my PB&
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Jan 10, 2017 Jamie Lee Zonneveld rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Can't wait to read the next one
Kellie Herrick
Mar 17, 2017 Kellie Herrick rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartbreakingly beautiful

The moment I met Grant in one of the prior books in this series I knew Ava was the one he would fall for. I couldn't wait to see how this story would play out and how they would overcome an obstical so massive that I kept in my mind for the first half of the book thinking of the show does. It drop soon how will the author get it right.
Well right is an understatement as this was very likely my favorite book in the series. It really tugs at your heart but also brings a se
Tracy
Oct 08, 2016 Tracy rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love how each 3am series can be read as a standalone but you still get to see every character intertwine ! Ava and Grant's story is heart warming. Owen always tries to keep his sister safe but she is a woman now and the truth comes out hard and fast. There were many times I had tears streaming down my face. The intense emotions in this book are crazy! Their secrets that they never even knew held them together many years before they even met. Through love and forgiveness Grant and Av ...more
Atlanta Whitlock
Oct 10, 2016 Atlanta Whitlock rated it it was amazing
Yet again Addison Moore has managed to bring out a string of emotions in me, whilst reading this book I felt happiness, sadness and many more emotions. Honestly I never know how Addison can top each book, as they are as amazing as the last. However this book seems to come right home as we read in detail as to how both Grant and Ava live their lives.... For some people you may be thinking that this is going to be similar to all of the rest of the books in this series but honestly it’s not, if any ...more
Melissa King
Oct 25, 2016 Melissa King rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Stolen Kisses is the eleventh book in the 3:AM Kisses series by Addison Moore. It's a standalone book that can be read on its own. I've read several books in this series and have shared several of Addison's books on our Facebook page because she writes such great books.

Ava is a drop-dead gorgeous seventeen-year-old going to Whitney Briggs University as a freshman. All her life she has been living in the shadow of her brother, Owen and her sister, Aubree. She decides when she goes to college she
Sara
Oct 21, 2016 Sara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5/5 Stars!

Spoiler free review

Stolen Kisses is the latest in the 3 A.M. Kisses series and is Ava and Grant's story. It can be read as a standalone but it does make reference to things that have happened in previous books. I would honestly recommend reading book 1 first, but it is not necessary to understand the story. That being said, Stolen Kisses is the most emotional book of the series.

Ava and Grant have both suffers tragedies in their lives and lost family members in one way or another. Av
Keri Hunter
Oct 25, 2016 Keri Hunter rated it it was amazing
Hmm what to say about Ava and Grant, other than I really loved the elements of these two and their story. Here we find ourselves back at WB which becomes like a second home for the readers. Sometimes falling into random seat at a random table hiding from your big brother leads to meeting a golden god and a quick bite of his pb&j. Ava by chance met Grant, and from there did their lives fall together unexpectedly. Ava is a girl who is learning to make her own way in this world and trying to fi ...more
Lydia Gaona
Oct 25, 2016 Lydia Gaona rated it it was amazing
Stolen Kisses. Wow!! I love the 3 AM Series and each one is always an amazing read. Yes you can read them as a standalone but, you must read them all because they are so good. Addison knows how to write a book that will suck you into the book's world and make you want more. Ava is trying to make her life be exactly that, her life. She has an older brother that attends the same college as she does but is so overprotective and she wants her own life. Grant is someone who is used to going with the ...more
Jodie Tarleton-grose
Oct 17, 2016 Jodie Tarleton-grose rated it it was amazing
Omg! Addison Moore has outdone herself yet again. Ava and Grant's story will rip at your heart like no other! Aubree, Ava's sister, killed Grant's sister, Stephamy. The grief that both Ava and Grant have endured from this difficult time is something that they equally share. Grant takes on Ava as his little sister through his fraternity, not knowing her connection with Aubree and Steph. Their love is so jovial and fun, but once Grant finds out who Ava really is, he shuts her out. Heartache overta ...more
Lisa Markson
Oct 25, 2016 Lisa Markson rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic book. I feel this is my favorite series by this author. Yes sometimes when you see so many books in a series you kinda bypass it but please don't! The reason I state this is because this is a completely standalone series each book is written about a different character couple but they are all friends together. I started series at the beginning but you can start with any book. Each book that comes out in this series I always say it's my favorite but guess what Stolen Kisses is my ...more
Ashley Dunham
Oct 23, 2016 Ashley Dunham rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Stolen Kisses this story just blew me away. I love that Ava and Grant had this instant connection with each other.  I love that Ava is loving person outgoing independent smart  and a great friend always there for them and for her family even though she having a hard time dealing with what her sister did. I  love that Grant is strong smart Independent Loving Caring even though  he is dealing with the lost of his sister he still there for the people he loves. I love that Grant an ...more
Sharon Richmond
Oct 25, 2016 Sharon Richmond rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Nook books and More Blog
Recommended to Sharon by: Addison Moore/ARC
Shelves: favorites
Stolen Kisses (3:AM Kisses Book 11) by Addison Moore
5 Beautiful Stars

Beautiful and Intoxicating!!
You can feel both Grant and Ava's passion in this story, yet you know what is going to happen before they do which brings in the humor of the story. The building pressure of what's coming is great.
You will ache for both of them, feel frustrated and downright cry and laugh out loud.

This story is so much more than just finding love. It's also about forgiveness, loyalty, acceptance and believing there i
Rosanna
Oct 10, 2016 Rosanna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the love story of Ava Owen's and Aubree's little sister. She's known a high school that was unforgiving about who her is sister was. A killer! She is known as the killer's sister.
Grant comes into contact with Ava at the weirdest moment. She sits with him and steals his peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He cannot stop thinking about her and her if him too.
Things get hot and heavy until he realizes who she is. His sisters killer's sister!! How can he love this girl?? He can't.. can he??
Tantalizing
Love is powerful but forgiveness can be even more powerful.

I knew coming into Stolen Kisses that it was going to tear my heart apart. Two families, each marred by a tragedy collide in the most heartbreakingly beautiful way that will steamroll your heart.

Addison Moore... her writing... the way she weaves her characters past, presents and futures together is awe-inspiring. Stolen Kisses will take you on a roller coaster ride where you heart will soar and plummet over and over again.

While I have lo
Shay Rivera
Oct 23, 2016 Shay Rivera rated it it was amazing
Hollow Brook's couples are like fireworks. Ava and Grant are no exception, they're adorable. I find Ava relatable in every aspect. Addison did a wonderful job of articulating her thoughts and feelings. Just like any other WB student, she has her humor and wears it like a badge of honor. Grant is sweet through and through, the true definition of a forgiving heart AND a heart of gold. His love for Ava was apparent since their first meeting. On the pages Ava and Grant had serious chemistry. Their c ...more
Kaila
Imagine trying to get away from your over protective brother, then suddenly you find yourself sitting in front of a hot guy and eating his PB&J, pretending to know him? Yes, that is how Ava met Grant.

Little do they know, they have something in common. Loss of a sister. One is still alive, the other one gone, little do they know, one has something to do with the other. Will they be able to accept each other after knowing one's secrets?

There's one thing to be said about this series. It feels l
Judy
Oct 23, 2016 Judy rated it it was amazing
Kristin
Oct 25, 2016 Kristin rated it it was amazing
This book made me laugh out loud, gave me butterflies, made my heart clench, and made me want to jump for joy for these characters.
Ava endeared herself to me within the first few sentences and at the same time she made me laugh with how feisty she is!!
Grant made me want to comfort and smack him at the same time the way he fought his feelings.
I found myself cheering for Ava and Grant from the beginning. They both have been through so much based on actions from others. They truly deserve happines
Alisa
Oct 26, 2016 Alisa rated it it was amazing
Addison has done it again! I love all of the books in her 3:AM series and this one is no exception. I especially love how each book can be read as a stand alone in case you haven't read the others but all of my favorite characters are intertwined within the story so you still get to keep up with what is going on with them if you have. While reading book 10 I was drawn to Ava and Grant each time they were mentioned and I was super excited to learn that they would be the couple featured in book 11 ...more
Sara
Oct 12, 2016 Sara rated it it was amazing
Keep them coming!

I wait patiently for everything that Addison Moore produces and, it is always worth it. One of the best things about the 3 AM Kisses series is that every time you visit Whitney Briggs its like you are visiting old friends. Ava and Grant have everything counting against them but whats meant to be is meant to be. Also what I think makes this story so great is not just the love story between the two main characters but that it brings closure to Stephanie's story. I can't wait for L
Heather andrews
Oct 09, 2016 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
I liked when Grant got frisky, "he leans in with that dirty grin blooming. “If I took you back to my place, I’d want to jump your bones.” I loved when Ava got playful, “ooh! I’m a sucker for a good gift.” Her hands drift down my waist, and she gives my *** a squeeze . “I’ll come by your place tonight to collect.” I loved this book, Grant was a good guy, except when the man threw his hissy fit, but other than that a real good guy.
Amy
Oct 27, 2016 Amy rated it it was amazing
While each story in the 3 AM Kisses series is filed with love, drama, humor, & characters you can't help but grow fond of, Stolen Kisses has a little something extra.

The soft spot in my heart for both Grant & Ava came on strong & fast. Their story had me on a bubbling ocean, a new emotion rolling in like a fresh wave crashing to the shore on a stormy night. I absolutely loved Stolen Kisses & I'm looking forward to more books in this series.
Jennifer Ames
Oct 08, 2016 Jennifer Ames rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the entire series

I have loved this entire series from start to now. This is probably one of the more emotional of all the stories! I never would have thought to pair these two together but it worked out beautifully in the end! I hope there will be some sort of epilogue for all the characters once the series ends! I would love to see a where are they now novella at the end!
Kim
Oct 25, 2016 Kim rated it it was amazing
Addison Moore really knows how to get you sucked into a book right from the start. This by far has been one of my favorite series of hers. I can not wait for the next book to come out. Trust me you won't be putting the book down once you pick it up. Ava and Grant's story is a must read.
Annmarie
Oct 28, 2016 Annmarie rated it really liked it
No cheating and HEA. Ava and Grant fall for each other not knowing that they already have a tragic connection. This is a story of young love and forgiveness. I really would like Lawson's story next with Lucky.
Jessica Kent
Nov 10, 2016 Jessica Kent rated it it was amazing
omg!!!!!!

3 am stolen kisses was amazing!. make sure u have some tissues, because it's such an emotional rollercoaster. love, hate, everything in-between. can't wait for book 12 to come out in a few short weeks!!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Addison Moore is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Previously she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit for nearly a decade. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children, and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.
More about Addison Moore...

3:AM Kisses (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • 3:AM Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #1)
  • Winter Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #2)
  • Sugar Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #3)
  • Whiskey Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #4)
  • Rock Candy Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #5)
  • Velvet Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #6)
  • Wild Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #7)
  • Country Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #8)
  • Forbidden Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #9)
  • Dirty Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #10)