Start by marking “Baby Boo, I Love You” as Want to Read:
Baby Boo, I Love You

Baby Boo, I Love You

Little ones love playing with their dolls! Celebrate that love with Baby-Boo, I Love You, and follow one imaginative little girl who adores playing mommy. And as she bathes, feeds, and frolics with her doll, she emulates a nurturing parent-child relationship, showing the universal joys of being cared for and cherished.
Sheryl Haft's delightful text and Jane Massey's endearing
Published May 2nd 2017 by Nancy Paulsen Books

To ask other readers questions about Baby Boo, I Love You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby Boo, I Love You

Bea
Review will appear on my blog, Bea's Book Nook, during Children's Book Week.
Ana (Owl Always Be Reading)

BLOG LINK: http://www.owlalwaysbereading.com/201...

Baby-Boo, I love you is an adorable story about a little girl who adores her little baby doll.

The illustrations are gorgeous and it reminded me of when I was a little girl and I used to play with my baby dolls. Just like the little "mommy" in the story, I used to pretend I was its mommy too.

It's a cute short story that I am sure your child will love. It will also make a great gift to a new mommy for mother's day.
Lynn
Too young for our Chickadee Award consideration, but preschoolers and toddlers will enjoy seeing the girl playing with her doll, and will enjoy the rhythm and rhyme of the text.
I would like to read this to a toddler at the beginning of the day - sort of a 'wake up - what are we doing today?" book rather than a bedtime story!
Karen
May 16, 2017 rated it did not like it
An additional purchase type book. Idea is sweet, young girl and her doll. I had thought it was her sister at first and wondered where the parent was? Perhaps best as a gift for a child and their doll.
Danny Jacobs
This is a good book for a child that has a special little friend that they don't ever want to let go or even put down. it is calming in the sense that not a lot goes on, good example of friendship or caring for other people/things. Talks a lot about love and easy short sentences.
Edward Sullivan
May 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: picture-books
Little girl loves her doll.
Molly Cluff (Library!)
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bouncing-babies
Very cute option for my Bouncing Babies storytime!
Leslie
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
baby, family, love and caring
Beth
Jul 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-book
Girl and her beloved friend. Her dolly.
Viviane Elbee
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is aimed towards very young toddlers and will probably appeal most to kids who have dolls (or favorite lovey).

There's sweet rhyming text and adorable illustrations.
Mary
May 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Older sisters will enjoy reading this with baby siblings, especially if there is a loving, caring bond between them. Rhymes and simple language pair with endearing illustrations.
Marcie
Not sure why this didn't turn me on, because I like the little girl and her doll. Rhymes didn't seem forced, but maybe it was just too sticky sweet for my mood today.
Alyssa Gudenburr
A very cute story about how a girl takes care of her doll. Would be good for a love themed storytime.
Emily