Start by marking “Dots” as Want to Read:
Dots

Dots

This is a story about two strangers with nothing but grief in common.

Mason is great at connecting dots in other people’s life’s, but not so much in his own. His website, The F#ck it List, is all about connecting sexual requests. Matching never have I ever’s like a pair of socks. Efficiently. All in an effort to raise money for charity. That’s all he wants, to give. Why is
Published October 1st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Dots, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dots

Elizabeth (Perusing Princesses)
I love Angie Brasiers writing... her Chubby Chasers Inc series is insanely original and erotically twisted... so when I read the synopsis for Dots... I thought... ok.. this is different.  But knowing Angie, I just knew that it was going to take me to another side of her brilliant brain...  And she rocked it!

So word of advice... don't trip up on the first line of her blurb...
This is a story about two strangers with nothing but grief in common.

Yes, you will deal with grief... but honestly, I see t
Coco.V
Aug 05, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (8/5/2018)!💝

Blurb:
Chloe
The day they told me I was dying, was the day I started to live.
In Yoda terms: The cancer is strong in this one. I hid the worst of it from my family, and most of my friends, until now that is.
Once I dropped the ‘C’ word, they never looked at me the same way again. Now, I see my expiration date in their eyes.
I understand, it’s a lot for them to process.
It’s just…what about all I have to process?
Love. Friendship. The sun shining on my face, the pu
Suzy Baba
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 ⭐’s
I couldn’t stop my self from crying all throughout, this is a sad story with a happy ending that no one was expecting .... This book is beautiful in its own way. It gives us a different look on how a person wants to spend the last few months of their lives, before departing the ones they love. Selflessness and vulnerability is show in its rawest form. And at the end of the darkness a light shines bright between two people that would not have ever met if not for this road. If not for Chloe
Perusing Princesses
Oct 01, 2016 rated it really liked it

So word of advice... don't trip up on the first line of her blurb...
This is a story about two strangers with nothing but grief in common.

Yes, you will deal with grief... but honestly, I se
Paula  Phillips
Oct 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book first attracted me because of the cover as it reminds me of the current fad of Adult colouring books. The second was that I had previously read a book by this author - the first in her Chubby Chasers series and loved her writing style as I had really enjoyed it. Firstly, this is a Cancer story but what I loved about it was that unlike most others that focus on the whole "cancer issue" and what the characters are going through and the whole depressed outlook on life, I found this one st ...more
Julie
Oct 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Dots is a contemporary fiction novel about friendship, family, prejudice and selflessness. It is also about acceptance and grieving. There is a lot of grief in Dots, but there is also love. I cried and laughed through the entire book. I didn’t want to put it down, but there were points of the book that were too, too much, and I had to step away from it. Even though the reader learns how the story will end early on, one has to hope for a miracle. Alas, I got something closer to reality.

The main c
Elisabeth Cross
For the sake of my sanity, I DNF at 27%. I just couldn't do it. This book feels so much like a rough draft that all the conversations were just a big, jumbled mess. I was really hoping for something that would pull at my heartstrings and maybe even make me cry; instead all I got was a headache and I had to call it quits.
The main character, Chloe, was so selfish (even flat out admitting herself numerous times) and unlikable. The situation she put herself in with her family is something I couldn'
Charlene Maurice
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
We are all just dots waiting to get connected. Angie Brashears shines and wow’s in her release of Dots. Chloe has been handed the hardest news of her life, the life she has come to know will be no more. Dots is the beautiful story of Chloe and her journey after being diagnosed with cancer. Chloe enlists the help of Mason to help with a very unique sort of bucket list. Both Mason and Chloe suffering from grief form an unforgettable bond that will leave you breathless. Dots is one hell of an emoti ...more
Sophie Bailey
Sadly this could have been a great book, but it was so jumbled that I kept getting confused about where I was, who I was with and what was happening. I think it needed a fair few more drafts as it could have been a very promising book!

***ARC provided via Netgalley for an honest review***
Angelosdaughter
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Depressing

The novel was sad, as expected. This was a story about a young woman dying of cancer and an unusual friendship she found near the end, as well as her interactions with her longtime group of friends, and her family. Mason, her new 'end friend' is a rich young guy, mourning his mother, whom he lost to cancer who runs a website for people who are suffering through devastating illnesses, where Chloe, who is nearing the end of her battle with cancer finds him. She helps him to work through
Jessica
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"We're all just dots looking for a line to connect us" is a quote from this book that will forever stick with me.

I am not sure how to write this review as tears steam down my face. It is a muat read. It is an emotional read. 5 stars are no where near enough for this story.

Angie M Brashears this book will forever be in my top reads ever!! The humor in this story was perfect and made it easier to read with everything going on in my life but my heart is shattered. Please tell me we will get more
Cheryl
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Chloe's song
A brilliant, heartwrenching story of a young woman's final few months of life dealing with terminal cancer, telling her family, friends, and making her last wishes and dreams come true with Mason and the "F it list". He is determined to help her have an amazing time her last months-all she wants that her body can handle.
This book has great characters -signifigant true friends, loving devoted family that grasps your heart and soul throughout this beautifully written work. I received
R.J. Castille
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful and Tragic

What a beautiful story. Chloe is dying from cancer and so very young and meets a special friend. Mason finds Chloe via his website and they become good friends. It's tragic how someone so young can suffer and die. This book reminds you it could be anyone of us at any time. Spend your days loving like Chloe. Great read, highly recommended!!
Heather Ambrose
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You know every once in a while a book just touches you! You know what I mean it gives you all the feels. This book makes me want an "end friend" if I ever need one! You fall in love with the characters in this book. It feels very real. It made me laugh and yes it made me cry but it was so worth it for a story like this one! Please, please, please choose to read this book!!
shawn
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I love this book. Took me 3 days to read. What a awesome story can't wait to read another one.
Tammy
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Don't be put off by the whole eff it list thing. This story has zero to do with sex but everything to do with human compassion and end of life wishes and friendship. I loved it.
Terri Walsh
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There is not much I can say without giving everything away. You find out how the story will end in the very beginning because it is not your typical happily ever after tale. I love how the story develops between the characters and the subtle way you learn the meaning behind the title. I loved the book. It affected me on so many levels and is one that I won't forget anytime soon.
★ e r i c a
Sep 29, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: abandoned, netgalley
Thank you for NetGalley for providing me with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Normally if I don't like a book so much that I quit reading it I will just privately leave feedback via NetGalley and apologize for wasting their time having not been able to finish it.

However this book is so awful I feel like I should publicly review it to save people on their previous money and even more precious time. I knew right away when I started reading Dots that I wasn't enjoying it but I
Harim (The Reader Blog)
Sep 20, 2016 marked it as cover-reveal-or-released-or-blitz
Ughhh that cover is so PERFECT!!
Blitz+ Excerpt+ OMFG THAT GIVEAWAY!!
Jana