Start by marking “Kassandra's Wolf (The Dragon Ruby, #3)” as Want to Read:
Kassandra's Wolf (The Dragon Ruby, #3)

Kassandra's Wolf

(The Dragon Ruby #3)

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  49 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
She drugged him!

Damien had never before been as outraged until he awoke in his apartment—alone. His head sore and his ego deeply bruised, his body ached for the release her enticing body had promised when they walked up those stairs a few hours earlier. The whole situation would’ve been laughable except for the fact that his wolf imprinted on her. Damien knew that from no
Published October 23rd 2016 by Leilani Love

Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Kassandra's Wolf by Leilani Love is the story of Damien and Kassandra. This is book three in the "The Dragon Ruby"Series. I just have to stay that I have read all of Ms. Love's book and I am crazy about everyone of them. Also, this book can be a standalone so if you haven't read the others you will be okay. I was just so happy to see this new book out and had to read it as soon as I could. I could not put this book down!
Damien and his twin sister are both very close after loosing their parents
Coco.V
Oct 12, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
FREE on Amazon today (10/12/2017)!
Michelle Randall
Reviewed for Readers Favorite

Welcome to a world of humans, wolf shifters, dragon shifters, vampires and witches. Author Leilani Love creates a world that appeals to every paranormal fantasy that a reader might have and draws you into the world she has created, making you want to belong and find out so much more. Kassandra's Wolf is the story of Kassandra or Kat as her friends call her, and her mission to find out more at the connection between rogue dragon Dimitri and wolf-shifter Damien. Of cou
JodyL
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story

I read the book about Violca and Chase but haven't read any of the others. Even though I followed along okay and this book could be read alone, I felt like I was missing something. So I am going to go back to read what I missed.

I liked this story because although Kassandra was hiding who she was in order to spy on Damien, he showed her his true self. As soon as he scented her he knew they were mates. He was a Playboy before he met her, never being with the same girl twice. But didn't
Cherie
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book have enjoy the series so far and looking forward to the next one
Lauren Jones
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The doorknob turned slowly, and the click of the lamp was loud in the room. Damien watched as Kassandra started to pick up papers, her brows furrowed in concentration and her red lips moving as she read the words. Damien had chosen a chair in the darkest corner of the room, which gave him a good view of the door and the desk. Clearing his throat, he had to bite his lip to keep from smiling as she jumped and let out a small squeak of surprise. “Is there anything I can help you find?”

When you fall
Jennifer Ellis
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kassandra’s Wolf by Leilani Love is the third book in The Dragon Ruby series.

Damien and his sister lose their parents at a young age after Roses mate kills them. Their pack does nothing to help them, and so they feel they have no other choice then to leave. Afterwards Damien spends his life taking care of his sister and opening and running a very successful bar. He has a reputation for being a playboy who is never with the same woman twice.

He is not expecting to scent his mate in the unknown w
Renee
Jan 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Not as good as the others

Not as good as the others and I think it is because one of the main character, Kassandra, was sort of lacking. What I mean about that is she is a kick ass heroin and I don't believe it would have been that easy for her mate Damien to get her to agree to his agreement. Saying that it is still worth reading because the storyline did pick up in the middle. Only reason it's getting 3 stars is because of Kassandra not being as I expected.😊
NoraJLeSueur
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great, loved it!!!!!!

I loved the way that some of the characters are in each of the books in this series. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys mystery, action, and romance, since this book has it all. I can't wait to read more of this series.
Juanita E. Arp
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book, can't wait for more. It has a great storyline with plenty of action.
Rene
Dec 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Started with this one

Even though I started on the 3rd. I am happy I too the chance to read it. Now I have to get the others, and read what happened and what happens next.
Avis Strauser
Feb 18, 2018
Lianne
Nov 11, 2017
Lisa
rated it did not like it
Dec 03, 2016
Jan
Oct 16, 2017
Ann Parker
Apr 19, 2017
Leilani Love is a proud mother of two very active boys. She loves
traveling to new places and meeting new people wherever she goes.
Thus far, Leilani has visited Paris, DenBosch and Amsterdam and
hopes to one day return. On her next trip she hopes to be able to
make stops in Scotland and Italy. Currently residing in California,
she has also lived in Hawaii, Florida, Alaska, Virginia, Texas,
Washington a

The Dragon Ruby (4 books)
  • Violca's Dragon (The Dragon Ruby #1)
  • The King's Fire (The Dragon Ruby, #2)
  • Warrick's Hope (The Dragon Ruby, #4)