Start by marking “Wrangler” as Want to Read:
Wrangler

Wrangler

After five lonely years out west, Chad Butler spots a curvy beauty in the crowd at his hometown honky-tonk and knows he has to have her. He’s going to lasso this little filly straight into his bed – and into his life.

Rachel Sweeting enjoys the peace she’s found in the middle of miles of cornfields with her Aunt Jessie. Her new life keeps her safely tucked away from the pa
Published August 15th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Wrangler, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wrangler

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
Sexy as sin Cowboy meets damaged but lovable part time waitress. A plethora of caveman like MINE MINE MINE follows, with a good deal of hot sexy times. Throw is a miniscule amount of angst, and you pretty much have the whole plot...

description
Now I’m going to tear the rest of your clothes off, Dove.” I don’t give her any time to take that in, spinning her around throwing her onto the bed and tugging her boots off, then tearing away her jeans so they turn inside out as I free them from her hips. The hips
Maya
So...before I start writing this review let me just explain some of the things that you might see in my review, such as terrible spelling mistakes, poor judge of character and so on. Well...here's the thing. I blame it all on my three hours of sleep, since I stayed up so late to finish this book. It's all your fault book! Look what you did to me, making me so hyped up to read you and now look at me! Am a walking freaking zombie. Shame on you, SHAME ON YOU!!!

description

But seriously, all jokes aside, I lik
Stacey is Sassy

Welcome to the Extreme Smut Olympics

***3.5 Stars***

Look, I’m all for a hero that’s possessive, crazy in love and devoted but this guy is EXTREME. If there was an Extreme Smut Olympics, Chad Butler would be a gold medal contender. What makes this Smutlete (athlete) unique is that he’s been out of the competition for five years. Chad’s been taking a rest from Smutting (competing) and using his skills to calm fillies, foals and thoroughbreds. So, coming back into contention with a shaky preparation
Gi's Spot Reviews
IT'S LIVE EARLY!!!

Seems I couldn't be happier in Cowboyland!!!! Along with AR's delicious Cowboy, here was the absolute PERFECT H in the form of a HOT, filthy talker, OTT obsessed Alpha Cowboy!!! Chad was all that and more!!! He never once lost sight of his price, and like a good cowboy tied her up to him in EVERY delicious way he could!!! Totally swoon worthy as much as panty obliterator!!! The farthest from a manwhore, he is a man who values women and respects relationships, and cherishes his
CC
Aug 15, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: cowboys, safe-for-me
Ok so I loved the beginning. Hero was awesome, but maybe a bit too perfect. His obsession was pretty funny. Heroine was too insecure but not so bad as to make me dislike her. Heck for a good cowboy story, I will put up with almost anything!

Their first night was totally unbelievable but that works for me too.

But soon after the story lost momentum and by the time the small bit of conflict happens I am ready for it to be over. I skimmed some sex scenes and looked for the end. Epilogues were cute b
Chantal ❤️
THIS BOOK WAS AMAZING

5 plus stars for me here
The hero is just about the best hero ever. EVERYTHING he does or says is HOT AND SWEET. He is strong but he can still cry! That's it! Enough said here.
He is controlling like a Dom but without the whole pain aspect. He does everything to make her happy. I was just swooning here. I had to stop myself from drooling. He hits all the right spots and just the most awesome dirty talker without disrespecting her. Meaning no use of the words slut whore bitc
Sybil aka Lala
We are gathered here today in loving memory of my heart and ovaries and also to bring comfort to the shell of a person they left behind.

They weren’t particularly religious beings, so it’s befitting that their funeral should reflect what they were… gentle, kind, loving, horny… devoted to the joys and pleasures of the person they left behind.

It’s only natural that we should be sad today, because in a practical sense, their person is no longer able to continue on lusting after the various men that
Denna✌
Aug 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
♡Tonya♡
Chad is a hot cowboy who is NOT a manwhore (celibate over 5 years). He's a filthy talker but he is also sweet and respectful. He comes home to Michigan after years in Oklahoma.

Rachel is a sweet heroine (probably one of the sweetest I've read) who has seen a lot of hard times in her 19 years. She has a hard time believing that someone like Chad is giving her the time of day.

-hot sexy filthy talking alpha cowboy
-sweet heroine
-very little pushing away (one incident she takes off but hero chases
Nicole
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
~5 "You are mine" stars!!~

A very beautiful and sweet story, the author did a fantastic job delivering a novel with very lovable characters, enjoyable/playful dialogues and very hot explicit scenes.

Chad's monk life changed the moment he eyes caught the beautiful young waitress Rachel, the caveman inside him awoke and took action in claiming her. Fate was too kind and gave him not one but two lucky times to make his move. Sweet and innocent yet with very strong personality Rachel couldn't beli
Talltree
Oct 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Laidback, sweet and hot romance set in a small town. The writing was really great - readable, intelligent, intuitive even! H was amazing, with the huge mountain-man vibe and he was all in for h from the first glance. Had some elements I don't like in romances (view spoiler) So reducing rating for that.

4.25 stars!
*mike drop*
*runs away dancing*
Erin
Aug 05, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 overall stars. I really enjoyed this book, but I was bored towards the end. Super unrealistic, but the alpha hotness made up for that. I wish it had a little more substance... I'm sure I'll read more of her books in the future. Great guilty pleasure read!
Janie
Aug 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. I really like the two MCs in this book along with the secondary characters. I adore insta-love stories and an alpha man that thinks, mine, mine, mine when he sees his heroine for the first time. The writing was good but I still wanted a little more. For the length of the book, I felt like certain parts of the storyline could have been fleshed out more. There could have been a bit more drama. For me to say that, you know it was a very sweet story. I don't mind sweet and I absolutely ca ...more
Mandy
Aug 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75

Steamy and sweet- a little too much insta-love but it was nice to read about a Hero who hasn't fucked every woman in town and has been celibate for 5 years. Add in a curvy heroine and a lot of steamy sex scenes and I was able to overlook a little ridiculousness.
Honey~psychopaths&stalkers
HOLY COW ❤
If you haven't met the perfect guy, look no more because Chad is a def yeehaw perfection for you ladies. He will scoop you up and hold you up there like he was born to do it and walk you through flower field. He'll be the one to brush your hair, cook you meal, shower you with kisses and put a ring on you and shout to the world, "YOU ARE MINE" ❤
Libby Harrison

Beware of Spoilers!

Star Ratings:
Heroine (Rachel): 19yrs old – 4/5
Hero (Chad): 20s? – 4/5
Plot: 3/5
Grovel: none
Cheating: none
HEA: yes and great epilogues!
Triggers: child molestation

Average score: 3.5/5

Best Line: “Just like my Dove, I want to be part of every moment of my baby’s life. Everything. Good and bad.”

Worst Line: the ‘telling’ rather than ‘showing’

Personal Review:
This was a good romance between a cowboy/horse whisperer and a virgin. The writing style
Paula D
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dani Wyatt has done it again!!! Chad after being gone for years and then coming back and going out to the bar with his friend and waitress has him full blown stuck. Chad can't keep his eyes off Rachel love at first sight Chad knew he would do whatever to make Rachel his. Rachel's truck stops working and who shows up Chad ,helps her out more ways then one lol and Rachel is drawn to him too. Will Rachel trust Chad and give in to what her heart desires? Will Chad show Rachel how much she actually m ...more
EliseSReads
Aug 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 "Cowboy" STARS

LOVED THE BOOK!
If this is the kind of heroes Dani Wyatt writes, count me in as her fan.
Loved the alpha hero and loved, loved, loved how he was with the h and how h-centric he was.
The heroine was great too.

I would say this book is safe all the way so get your copy and read it.
Dani Wyatt
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

Vintage
I am more of a prude than I thought as this book made me pretty uncomfortable with the language (sexy/dirty talk) and the sex.

Mega case of insta-love on the part of the H, a cowboy who has come home after five years or so. He left home due to a family tragedy that essentially broke his father's heart. He's with his BF at a bar when he sees the h, apparently a voluptuous/plump little pigeon that wows him. This inta-love comes after five years of celibacy.

The h has had a horrible family backgroun
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Sep 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cowboy
4.5 Stars! So if you like a dirty talking, sexy cowboy who goes over the top possessive and will stop at nothing to get his HEA, than you you will love this novel.

"Wrangler" by author Dani Wyatt......A standalone novel.

**Note...There may be some triggers here for some readers regarding child abuse. This was something that occurred in the past though.**

Ok...before I continue with my review I want to mention this is the second book I read by this author. It won't be my last! I have to say thank yo
Emily
Chad Butler has returned home after five years, his brother tainted his families good name and he is ready to go home. On his first day back he sees waitress Rachel Sweeting, he knows she is the one for him. Chad decides he is going to get his women, but she has a secretive past as well and when he finds out what it is it could destroy everything that they are building.

This was entertaining, had a few things that were added in but went nowhere. Overall I did enjoy this though, the chemistry is o
Amy M.
Aug 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, own, romance
Rating: 3.5 stars
Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
It was good, safe, with a martyr h and an OTT H, nice secondary characters. There were parts when I could not stop reading but also some lines were anticlimactic for me...
"The thought of her getting hurt only makes me want to fuck her harder"
Don't get me wrong, that doesn't happen often and there are hundreds of super sweet actions of the H towards the h. But the H thinking that while having sex with the h is not cool for me. I know, yesterday I gave 5 stars to a book that contains dubious conse
Miranda Whore
Wrangler is a bit syrupy sweet, a bit over-the-top alpha man, and a whole lot of sexy -- throw in an emotional rollercoaster and you've got a killer story and a couple that heats up the pages like there's no tomorrow. Dani Wyatt definitely knows what she's doing when it comes to insta-love. She gives just enough interaction and attraction to make the obsession feel natural verses forced. I could read her books all day long and still want more.

Rachel has had a rough go of things. Her childhood wa
Tina
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
3 1/2 stars. Good read. A little unbelievable but good just the same.
Jabberwocky

Sex: 5-Stars
Plot: 5-Stars
Dialogue: 5-Stars
Writing: 5-Stars

PS: I was given a complementary copy of this book. But I do solemnly swear that I am up to...good. *wink* This is a fair, honest review and/or rating(s) of this book
Eyvette Abreu
Smutfest 3***

"When she smiles at me, I want to take that sweet mouth and fill it with dirty things"

Chad is an OTT Alpha who has been gone from his hometown for years because of a scandal caused by his half brother. The ranch where he had been at for the last couple of years has been sold, so he has decided to head back home and start his own ranch. He is sort of a horse whisperer and works with abused horses.

On his first night back in town he goes out with his best friend and sees Rachel who i
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Dani Wyatt got me from book one. I have been a fan since the beginning and with each book that is released, she gets better and better. Her newest release was an amazing read that captivated and intrigued me the entire time. I devoured Wrangler, reading cover to cover before I came up for air. Much like the characters, I fell hard and fast for this love story.

Wrangler is a sexy, sweet, intense, passionate, and insta-love story that will tug at your heart and put a big ol' smile on your f

• Sweet Fix
  • Star Pupil
  • Unchained (Hogan Brother's #3)
  • Plowed (Blue Collar Bad Boys, #7)
  • Conquering Alexandria
  • Her Beast
  • JACK
  • Claimed
  • Sweet Valentine
  • Sweet Like Candy
  • The Wanted Virgin (Cowboys & Virgins, #3)
  • Cherry Picked (Shots on Goal #3)
Since I was a little girl, I’ve made up stories. I would lay in my bed at night and before I knew what a trope was, I would make up these trope filled stories. Boy sees girl, boys falls for girl, boy saves girl….happily ever after. As I got older, the stories turned steamier and more intricate, but the basics never changed.

Now, my books are still full of romance but the naughty bits are naughtier,
“Her tits are full and proud, like a goddamn American flag flying above the indent of her waist. And fuck if I’m not feeling mighty patriotic right now.” 7 likes