Start by marking “Adoring Ink (Montgomery Ink, #6.5; 1001 Dark Nights, #53)” as Want to Read:
Adoring Ink (Montgomery Ink, #6.5; 1001 Dark Nights, #53)

Adoring Ink

(Montgomery Ink #6.5)

The Montgomery Ink series continues with the most unlikely of romances between the one that got away and the man who can show her the world.

Holly Rose fell in love with a Montgomery, but left him when he couldn’t love her back. She might have been the one to break the ties and ensure her ex’s happy ending, but now Holly’s afraid she’s missed out on more than a chance at
Published January 17th 2017 by Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated

To ask other readers questions about Adoring Ink, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Adoring Ink

Start your review of Adoring Ink (Montgomery Ink, #6.5; 1001 Dark Nights, #53)
Sabrina
Holly is a good girl, she has a respectable job, wears cardigans with pearls, and never does anything crazy. But she's had enough of living her life never having fun memories to share so she decides it's time for a change. Then Brody enters her life and she knows he's the perfect person to help her with her quest to fun, and maybe along the way they can both find something even better.

This novella was a perfect way to start off the new year. It was sweet and light, with a swoon worthy Hero. I'm
Cheesecake
Holly and Brody. Both have unhappy childhoods they never talk about. Never been with anyone long enough to let them close enough to share that last part of their souls.
I don't read much of the series, so a lot of the side characters from previous books meant little to me. But I didn't feel it impinged on the story any. It's a pretty straight forward tale where a boy meets girl and they start a friendship over a bucket list that leads to more than either had planned. I liked both MCs . It's
Alaina
Another good novella!

Adoring Ink was a short but super good audio. I wish it was a bit longer because I really liked these characters and their chemistry was amazing. In it, you will meet Holly and Brody. Now Holly is a nice girl. She has a good job and wears respectable clothing for a woman her age.. but that's about it. Holly sounds like a possible cat lady, right? Correct.

Then a man enters life, his name is Brody, and she instantly becomes a ball of joy. I will admit that they were pretty
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review:

I have loved Carrie Ann Ryan’s Montgomery Ink series and Adoring Ink is another fantastic novella in this series. While it is under the Montgomery Ink umbrella, neither the hero nor the heroine is part of the family, but good friends. A chance meeting leads two people to explore new things including falling in love.

Holly Rose once fell for a Montgomery, but realizing that he was in love with two other people led to their romantic relationship ending, but their friendship is
Jessica Alcazar
The first thing I want to make sure I tell you is that even thought this is part of a series, it can be read all on its own just fine. That is the case with the whole series. I've skipped around for one reason or another and have always felt I was reading a complete story. I LOVE THAT. Yes, I'll be going back to the beginning sometime soon and #BingeRead the series in order, but I didn't have to to enjoy the books I have read and that all on Carrie Ann Ryan's story-telling skill. She's really ...more
Sofia Lazaridou
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Adoring ink is the story of Holly and Brody. Both characters are known to the readers, so I am not going to introduce them. I liked Holly once she broke up with Jake and I was quite happy she was going to get a story. To be honest, I don't remember Brody and I am not even sure if I had the chance to meet him., so technically for me he was a brand new character. Brody and Holly were a great couple, but I didn't feel like they were great one and I felt like they could be a couple that comes ...more
Julie (Jewlsbookblog)
Holly and Brody’s romance made my heart sigh with happiness! The sweetness and vulnerable emotions balanced out the smexy, making this light-hearted read perfect.
Steph
Jan 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 dangerously dimpled, impressively inked stars!

First grade teacher Holly Rose wishes she was the wanton, sexy woman she has dreams about, but pearls, cardigans and sensible shoes are her preferred real life MO. When she meets the deliciously inked up Brody Deacon, the two hit it off immediately. Brody wants to help Holly find her adventurous side, and he wants to experience every single minute of it with her. He has no intention of falling for her, but like taking a step off a ledge, he's
Yvonne Daniels
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Yvonne by: Carrie Ryan
Shelves: phenomenal
Adoring Ink: A Montgomery Ink Novella
by Carrie Ann Ryan
This story has elements that will just draw you in and I couldn't stop reading until I finish the story. This is a quick read and a page turner. I give it FIVE HEARTS!“I had hot flashes while reading the whole book! I loved this story! Carrie Ann Ryan is one author I’ll be sure to read in the future for my reading pleasure. Carrie's
sex scenes are absolutely awesome and they are edgy and little taboo that makes the heart race. This a fun
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

It's official I need to go back and read all of the books I have missed because I want to know more about the secondary characters that I am not familiar with. Don't worry about it though if you haven't already read the other books Adoring Ink can absolutely be read as a standalone, I just personally want more books to read but then again my TBR list is huge so one can always dreamed lol.

Holly and Brody have an
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
What a great little side story to the Montgomery clan! We meet Holly as she becomes Jake's ex in a previous book. She is super sweet and totally realizes that she is not the ONE for Jake. He goes on to marry Maya and Border. Holly decides she maybe needs to set aside her well ordered life and live a little bit. Enter Brody. He is more than willing to help her with her bucket list.

Neither Brody or Holly was looking for anything more than a good time. Funny how the best laid plans often go awry.
Laurie Gyd
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow

So hot, dirty words and all--Holly meets Brody-a friend of the Montgomery's and he insists on helping her fulfill her "Holly' list. While they try new things,they both vow not to fall in love with the other.
Rebecca
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Adoring Ink is Holly Rose and Brody Deacon’s story, and while they appear to be an unlikely pair due to Holly’s good girl demeanor and Brody’s hard and fast lifestyle, Brody might just be the right guy for what Holly wants and needs - someone to check off her adventurous bucket list and give her the thrills and chills that she’s always been too afraid to embrace but now can’t help but want to experience EVERYTHING.

I’m new to Carrie Ann Ryan’s Montgomery Ink series, and while I don’t have a lot
Darcy
I'm glad that with this book Holly got her HEA, because really it was hard not to feel sorry for her with how things ended up between her and Jake, even though I was happy for Maya, Jake and Border.

I loved how Holly and Brody met, loved that it was just random and they both were having fun. That theme of fun continued as they got to know each other. It was only as both shared their past that things got serious. While I hated that Brody ran, I was glad he finally pulled his head out of his ass
Sassafrass
*3.5 STARS*

Short and sexy. Some of the lines were a little cheesy but overall I enjoyed this one. I didn't expect some huge character development considering how short the book was so I can't ding it there. I'm sure I'll see more of them in later books since the series is so connected.

This book is way out of order for me so I'll need to go back and read some of the earlier ones at some point.
MaggieReadsRom
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review coming soon-ish
Hannah
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC REVIEW

Holly and Brody, oh my. This is a short sweet and dirty in between story for Montgomery Ink. You don't have to read the other book in the series to enjoy this one but honestly why wouldn't you they are awesome!

Holly hasn't really lived a life she loves, she had a difficult childhood and then everything was focused on her career. It wasn't until one ink covered motorcycle riding bad boy offered her the chance of a lifetime that she decided to start living a little. Brody knows he
Selina Durio
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
While I have pre-ordered this book, like I do almost all Carrie Ann Ryan books, this review is freely given of an advanced review copy.

We know Holly from her relationship with the Montgomery clan and her dating Jake before he got with Maya. Holly has always been the good girl elementary school teacher, but we never knew her past. While her and Brody seem so different, they discover they are both who they are because of their childhoods. Brody decides to help Holly with her adventure bucket list,
Sandy
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Don't miss this book

This story was just one more example of the fact that Carrie Ann Ryan only writes good books. This story is the one that shows you will fall in love with the one you are meant to be with, no matter how much you try to stop it. Brody and Holly are meant to be together.
books are love
Jan 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
It was hard to watch Holly have to defend herself and try to justify her and Brody but I love their story. Brody it always seemed was never going to settle but Holly made him want more. He is a good caring guy and has more layers than anyone realizes. Him and Holly click. He is the adventurous one who makes her feel safe and want to take chances. She makes him want more. She doesn’ t think he wants anymore than a good time but he slowly realizes he wants more and he doesn’t have a freak out ...more
Karen
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
So glad to have a book about Holly. Although the blurb was a bit confusing for me. It says that Holly fell in love with a Montgomery......She was dating Jake in a previous book, but he is a Gallagher, not a Montgomery, so I wasn't sure if it was the same Holly that I was thinking of. I was hoping it was as I liked her and wanted her to get her HEA as well since Jake did with Maya and Border.

I didn't know much about Brody, but he seemed like a fun character. I remembered him briefly when he was
Debbie
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful story about Holly and Brody. Holly is tired of being the sweet one. She decides it's time for her to live life to the fullest and makes a list of things she wants to do. Brody, a friend of the Montgomery family, tells Holly he would happy to help cross off the items on her list. Holly believes in happy ever after, but Brody doesn't believe he can have that because of his past. No cliffhanger, hea. This book covers people from the series but can be read by itself. However, ...more
AC Squared Book Blog
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holly and Brody were adorable. I love how minor characters that we’ve only see glimpses of have been given a entire life with other amazing characters. I don’t really remember Brody too much, but I remember Holly and she is adorable. I’m so glad that she got a book and that she got what she wanted in a man.

I love how these two came together just by chance. Brody did so much to help Holly become who she wants to be, it was so adorable. And Holly Helped Brody overcome so many different fears they
K
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holly is a sweet woman but she's ready for some adventure in her life. She meets Brody who gives her the excitement she's searching for. Neither of them were looking for a relationship but ended up finding love. I really enjoyed this story and am so glad that Holly got her happy ending. This is a wonderful novella that has the perfect blend of interesting drama and steamy romance. I highly recommend this story & the entire Montgomery Ink series.
(received an ARC for review)
Hsu Lee
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC - I voluntarily offered to review this book and my opinions are honest!

Another great addition to the series!
Even though I knew that Jake belonged w/ Maya, it was sad when Jake broke up w/ Holly.
I was so excited when I found out that Holly was gong to have her own book.
The author did not disappoint.
Holly + Brody looked like they belong together.
Their relationship was so sweet + caring, but also so Sexy!
HEA ending.
I can't wait to read the next Montgomery Ink book
Pamela Lunder
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adoring Ink

I absolutely loved this quick read! Holly has been a sweet girl from the first book she appeared in but I loved her more when she helped Maya through her feelings ! I am so happy she got her happily ever after. I wondered if we would see more of Brody after his first appearance when he hit on Hailey. Then we saw more of him with his friendship with Alex. Now we got to know him more and I loved that. This two make a great couple. Loved this book!
JKAF
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!
Holly is sick of being in a rut! She wants to step outside the box and so now she has her 'Holly's List'
Brody saw Holly for the first time bopping and singing to some music in the car. He liked what he saw and luckily he got to see her again at Taboo.
Holly decides to take Brody up on his offer to go for a ride on his bike and they hit it off! From then on they spend things on Holly's list and get to know each other....but when they talk about their pasts things go wrong :(
Tameka
Jun 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Holly decides its time for a change and the very vivid dream that is plaguing her begins to fruition she is not sure what to do. Brody is falling for Holly and he is not sure what to do. He found himself doing things that he normally wouldn't do and Holly is rocking him to his core. Something that is not so simple to deny.
Emmi
Jan 24, 2019 rated it did not like it
DNF in chapter 3.
This book contains multiple triggers for anyone in eating disorder recovery. Talk of food restriction, losing baby weight and body shapes large vs. small, with an exercise scene focused on weight loss and body shapes, all in the first three chapters.
Writing style is wooden, with more telling than showing, and dialogue is unnatural.
Ashley (Red-Haired Ash Reads)

So this story is about Holly and Brody. The overall story was pretty good, but I just didn't really care enough about either of these characters to really love this book.

I love that we are seeing more of the Montgomery world and that she writes these novellas. I just didn't really connect with these two, which is why I am giving it a 2.5 instead of a 3.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Must Love Alligators (Boys of the Bayou, #5)
  • The Bear's Fated Mate (Borealis Bears #2)
  • So Easy (Boys of the Big Easy, #0.25)
  • Hook (Men of Inked: Southside, #3)
  • Love (Men of Inked: Southside, #5)
  • Rescuing Macie (Delta Force Heroes Novella)
  • Take the Bride (Knight Brothers, #1.5)
  • Tricked (Dark Protectors #7.75; 1001 Dark Nights #48)
  • Nailed Down (Nailed Down, #1)
  • Men of Inked Christmas (Men of Inked, #6.5)
  • Dirty Sexy Sinner (Dirty Sexy,  #4)
  • Hustle (Men of Inked: Southside, #4)
  • Resist Me (Men of Inked, #3)
  • The Wedding from Hell (The Wedding From Hell, #1-3; Firefighters, #0.5-0.7)
  • Flow (Men of Inked: Southside, #2)
  • Too Close to Call (Romancing the Clarksons #3.5)
  • Tied Down (Nailed Down, #2)
  • Eggnog Makes Her Easy (Boys of the Big Easy, #2.5)
Carrie Ann Ryan is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary, paranormal, and young adult romance. Her works include the Montgomery Ink, Redwood Pack, Fractured Connections, and Elements of Five series, which have sold over 3.0 million books worldwide. She started writing while in graduate school for her advanced degree in chemistry and hasn’t stopped since. Carrie Ann ...more

Montgomery Ink (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Delicate Ink (Montgomery Ink, #1)
  • Tempting Boundaries (Montgomery Ink, #2)
  • Harder than Words (Montgomery Ink, #3)
  • Written in Ink (Montgomery Ink, #4)
  • Ink Enduring (Montgomery Ink, #5)
  • Ink Exposed (Montgomery Ink, #6)
  • Inked Expressions (Montgomery Ink, #7)
  • Inked Memories (Montgomery Ink, #8)
  • Fallen Ink (Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs, #1)
  • Restless Ink (Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs, #2)