Start by marking “Take Me with You” as Want to Read:

I watch.
I study.
I prowl.
I hunt.

I always go in with a plan. A set of rules for myself. I don't take unnecessary risks. That's how I've been able to evade capture all these years.

But there's something about this girl that is different than the others. When I finally meet her, the rules become a blur. And I break the most important one of all--I take her with me.

-----

It's jus
Published October 15th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Take Me with You, please sign up.
Rieka
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦

description

'Take Me with You' was dark, disturbing and all kinds off f@cked-up from the beginning until the end. Needless to say I enjoyed the hell out of it! While Nina G. Jones’s newest dark novel wasn’t the darkest book I’ve ever read, it was for sure one of the most thrilling, gripping and without a doubt, immoral dark story I’ve read in a long time. If you are looking for a shocking, intense, terrifying read, then look no further, because Nina delivered exactly that. If you’re a fan of dark romances,
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS

“Who are you?” I cry. “The Night,” he rasps.

What.
The.
Fuck.
Did.
I.
Just.
Read.

This book was all sorts of fucked up. ALL SORTS OF FUCKED UP, I TELLS YA! I need to be committed, my head examined, my sanity questioned... because I liked it. Never has something so wrong felt so...actually no. It just felt wrong. So very wrong.

Nina G. Jones was not afraid to go there. To the deepest, darkest depths of depravity. She didn't just push comfort lines here, the woman ran over them with a damn mac t
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description
"It’s when you are secure in your sleep, in the safety of your warm covers, when you think you are most alone. That’s when I come, when every last guard is down."
description

Vesper Rivers lives a good life. A bubbly likable girl with a charming smile. The perfect girl with the perfect boyfriend. Until the day she catches the eye of The NIGHT STALKER. A man that invades the lives of his prey, leaving carnage and destruction in his wake.

description

A feeling of being watched and a glimpse of ice blue eyes has Vesper on
Khadidja
Right from the start,Take me with you drew me in with the abduction of Vesper. From that point on, I was hooked on this story. This story is told in dual POV,There's love,hate,secrets,lies but ultimately an amazing story, As the storyline progressed, it became clear that Vesper and Sam were in quite a tangled web. The heroine was compassionate, strong and Loving older sister to her brother Jhonny, She had Mommy issues but the way she handled everything was what made me love her more. Similarly, ...more
warhawke
Nov 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Dark souls
Genre: Dark Erotica
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Vesper Rivers was a nursing student on the verge of change. She worked hard towards graduating with a loving boyfriend by her side. She also took the responsibility of taking care of her disabled brother. But her bright future was quickly dimmed as she caught the attention of the wrong man.

Sam was hunter who found his thrill in invading a stranger's safe place. He was meticulous in his method which helped him blend in the societ
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 4 Stars ★★★★

I have to say, this book messed with my mind, because although I love a dark romance, I need to feel a connection with the hero, and I need for him to be redeemable. I had so many conflicting thoughts because I didn't want to connect with the hero, he was an evil, evil fucker, but eventually, I just had to give in and enjoy the story for what it was - pure, unadulterated, adult fiction.

"Fear is the glue that holds us together."

Sam is a sick and twisted man who stalks his prey
Eliza
Sep 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Having read Debt, I know Nina G. Jones isn’t afraid to push the envelope. On this occasion, she took said envelope; sealed it with dark tape and gave it a twisted kiss for your reading pleasure.

Take Me with You has to be one of the most shocking and intense reads I’ve encountered, full stop. It’s a novel that pushes the boundaries between anti-hero and villain, abused and abuser and more importantly the concept of love, however sickly the notion is borne.

I’d consider myself a fan of dark romanc
☆★Tinja★✮ A Court of Pizza and Laziness

I thought about this. I thought about this A LOT. This is without a doubt the most horrifying, fucked up shit I've ever read. I finished reading this a week ago, and I still don't know how I feel. It's chaos inside my mind. I have TOO many conflicted thoughts and my emotions are all over the place. Even after a week, this book is all I can think about.

This is not a love story with some ''bad boy''. I warn you. This tells about a fucking psychopath. This is about a monster. The man looks nice an
Olga therebelreader
I hate to give a book 2 stars but, unfortunately, this one did nothing for me. I have several issues with the book that contributed to my lukewarm feelings. I expected suspense, action, and for it to be a thrilling ride until the end. I love the thrill of dark books but this one was quite boring for me since the plot was mild and the characters lacked dimension.
It's just the typical girl got abducted, raped and given consequences for her actions and rewards...etc. In between all the sex there a
Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
“I want to make you feel everything, Vesp,” he grunts in my ear.
“You do,” I eke out, already feeling countless contrasting sensations. “Give me all of it,” I beg.

description

Take Me with You was so close to a five star read. A story so intricate and deranged, I found myself gasping for air after some scenes and not believing my own eyes after others.

description

“Maybe she wasn't like the others. Maybe she was something in between people like them and people like me.”
___________________

GENRE: SICK
CHAPTERS: Prologue | 3 Parts | 40 Pages | Epilogue
RELEASE DATE: 17TH October, 2016

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TAKE ME WITH YOU: Author's note: Trigger warning ALL OF THEM!!

The night watcher is the most sick, perverted twisted son of a bitch you'll ever have the pleasure meeting.
He'll watch.
He'll study
He'll prowl.
He'll hunt.
Then he'll pounce on his unsuspecting victims.

It's always onto the next house, the next target. But she's the ultimate. The crown jewel.
Selene
Setting: San Francisco, California, 1978
Intensity: 5/5
Complexity of characters: 5/5
Dual POVs
Triggers? Yes! (view spoiler)

This story was brilliant, devastating, nausea-inducing, and exceptionally well written! It was a very disturbing, unsettling, and somber read featuring an insufferable male lead. I did not fall in love with this story or the characters and it's not a story I would re-read for entertainment purposes. Capt
Elle
4* bad romance STARS!!

description

The most anticipated book from Nina G. Jones. I was hooked since Debt because the darkness was so good to be true. Take Me with You came with trigger warning and you should be aware. (view spoiler)

Seriously. This is not a romance. This is not for the faint of heart. Where you are about to go, there is no light.

Never trust your neighborhood is the most appropriate warni
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
4.25 DARK, suspenseful Stars!

photo 1B8318DB-247D-4F8E-807C-97049517E517_zpsxwxd9baj.jpg

I'd first experienced a darker-plot book by Nina G. Jones with Debt. That book is still on my all-time best list. So when I heard Nina was venturing back to the dark side again, I couldn't wait to get my hands on Take Me With You.

On a scale of 1-10 of anti-hero badness I'd put Sam a solid eight. This is not a book with simply darkish undertones- where we read about a "bad" anti-hero but deep down he's really a good person who's does what he does for a 'good' caus
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
Stand-alone
HEA: (view spoiler)
Cheating: (view spoiler)
Trigger: (view spoiler)

My mind has turn to mush. I had to collect my thought after reading Take me with you because I really had no idea how to write a proper review. I'm still not sure I'll succeed, maybe I'll just ramble because I don't know how to explain how this story is fucked up and how I still liked it nonetheless.

At the beginning of the book, Nina warns that h
CC
4.5 Stars

description

Vesper Rivers is a nursing student who always put others first in her life by taking care of her disabled brother and overlooked by her mother. While she had the perfect boyfriend, she never felt completely content and as if something was always missing. One night when all seems to be right in Vesper’s life, it irrevocably changes.

“Please, I’ll give you everything I have.” I bargain as a last ditch effort. “That’s what I’m taking.”

Sam is a predator with a scarred past and conflicts
ari.
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 wtf did I just read stars

No seriously.

WTF did I just read!?

Ms. Jones, thank you so much for messing me up so bad that I love Sam.. almost more than I hate him. And I don't think I am supposed to love him.

Nuh uh. Nada.

Going in to the book, you get a warning, that it may be too much for some readers, that there are trigger warnings (many Dark Romance books have them), but I don't think there are many that deserve them.

This book does.

It was dark.

Dirty.

And so damn angsty.

"It's when you are secu
Di Covey
A thrilling, thought-provoking, dark ride. My head is still spinning.

"You don’t stare the devil in the eyes and come out without some of his sin. You can’t beat the devil without becoming like him."

I could say I've read this before, or something similar. But, that would be a lie. I've read so many dark books, it seemed I was jaded. However, this book left me searching for the answer, yet it left no stone unturned. I feel happy in all my twisted glee. This book was original in all its originali
AmyLouAldaMay
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Patiently, I waited.
description

I waited for what felt like FOREVER for this book to release, and when it popped up a day early, I was like:
description

Because this book is AWESOME.

Damn.

*shivers*
description

Nina G. Jones… you are the master mistress of dark, romantic (?) tales. Truly, truly gifted; not only in spinning the tales, but in your presentation of them, and with your voice. Debt is one of my all-time favorite dark reads, and now I have added this one, as well.

I don’t even know about myself right now. Like… literally, I’
Λίνα Θωμάρεη
Δεν ξέρω τι βαθμολογία θα δώσω... θα το σκεφτώ λίγο και θα επιστρέψω αργότερα... :/
Amanda
Talk about hard limits. The author warn everyone about it, but I guess my hard limits are very different from normal human beings. I know this is all twisted, fucked up and the anti-hero, is totally non-redeemable, Nina didn't even try to redeem him, but I find myself still rooting for him till the very end. Who cares for right and wrong. I just care for what I feels.

This book consume my thoughts, hooked me up from the first page till the last. This is also the first time I feel a smidgen of emb
Michelle
Lana *Lifeinwordsandlyricscom*

Take Me With You was one of the darkest reads I've experrienced in a while. Not only dark but gripping. It was sick and disgusting, horryfying and chilling, and I couldn't look away if I wanted to. One thing's for sure - this book is not for those who can't handle their triggers.

If you're looking for some kind of light or goodness in this story, sorry to say this but you won't find it. It is really a door into dark and ugly aspects of human beings we really don't want to think about. Your averag
Toni FGMAMTC

There's no sorta about it. Sam is a villain. He isn't playing at being a bad guy. He's the thing in dark that we fear at night. The reader witnesses his crimes up close and personal. Despite this, it's impossible for me not to find him desirable. Throughout the story, the reader gets glimpses of Vesper and Sam's pasts and looks from inside their minds. I enjoyed putting all the pieces together. My feelings about what should happen and how I thought the story was g
Kim BookJunkie
4.5 stars rounded up.

This one-of-a-kind book impressed the hell out of me! I read a lot of dark erotica so it's very rare for me to read something that makes me squirm. However, Nina Jones was able to create more than one disgusting, shudder-inducing scene! TAKE ME WITH YOU isn't good just because of it's shock value though. Yes, Jones proves capable of producing some really depraved, disturbing material yet she took it a step further by seamlessly weaving the dark parts into an intense, totally
littleKitten
Oct 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 "twisted" Stars
Nina G. Jones's is a favorite author of mine after reading Debt and Swelter. Take Me with You ranked right up there too. I love her brand of darkness she brings to the table. If Comfort Food by Kitty Thomas and Captive in the Dark by C.J. Roberts had a baby it would be called Take Me with You. Heed the warning there are many triggers in this book making it all the more darkly delicious.

photo skimask_zpsfkh1h5bp.gif
 photo lake_zpss2xul1ua.jpg" Even in my dreams he stalked me--a nightmare mixed with a fantasy as he fucked me at kni
Bella
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, arc, dark-read
4.5 stars!!

This book.

Ho man, this book.

Total mind f@ck.

Sam is not a good man. He's not the kind of hero that seems like a bad guy but underneath the surface he really is a good guy. He scares the shit out of me. He is a legit bad, evil man that attacks innocent people in the dark of the night.

It really made me want to re-evaluate the security of my house.

Vesper has caught his eye and he can't get her out of his mind.

Vesper feels someone watching her. And she has seen the man with the blue
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Take Me with You by Nina G Jones
4 stars!!!

“There are no heroes in this world, only villains and victims.”

While this is not the darkest book I have read, it is certainly dark and will contain triggers for some. But seeing as I can read almost anything and I have read some dark shit this one didn’t seem to bother me as much as I expected, but there are some definite moments where Nina G Jones pushes you to your limit and she just keeps pressing. This book contains some fucked up shit, it will
ijeoma Agbaje
Dec 30, 2016 rated it did not like it

Dark erotic romance novels are basically the new YA in that every bloody thing is the same. Kidnap a girl, rape f**k her, make her fall in love with the rapist/ kidnapper anti hero.

When i started this book, i felt like i was reading an upside down version of Pretty Stolen Dolls & Pretty Lost Dolls . I swear Sam was exactly like Benny except in this book Nina G. Jones worked extra damn hard to make him seem human. This is what Vesper says about Sam at a point "what i see is a face i could tr

Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
 photo newreviewbannerfeather_zpspga5dbag.jpg

{ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.}

photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

No rating. It wasn't for me, it might be for you.
Maryse's Book Blo...: Take Me with You by Nina G. Jones BR - Spoilers 71 27 Dec 23, 2016 01:25AM
YEAY! Top of my list! 2 27 Oct 24, 2016 08:08PM
By day, Nina G. Jones works for an internet startup and is a freelance copywriter. She lives with her husband and two dogs.

By night, she explores the hidden recesses of the human psyche in her writing.

Nina has a background in Psychology and uses this as a starting point for her writing. She adds depth to her characters by exploring their psychological motivations. Due to the nature of the topics s
More about Nina G. Jones
“Fear is the glue that holds us together.” 2 likes
“You don't stare the devil in the eyes and come out without some of his sin. You can't beat the devil without becoming like him. You can't appeal to his kindness, so you have to learn to play his games. You lie, you fuck, you manipulate, you fight, you hurl insults, until you do whatever it takes to win the battle. Every time you do those things, you understand him a little more. Until finally, he becomes your ally. You think you've won, that you've made him more like you. But the truth is, it's the other way around. So that even when you win, you've lost.” 2 likes