Start by marking “Creepy Pair of Underwear!” as Want to Read:
Creepy Pair of Underwear!

Creepy Pair of Underwear!

(Creepy Carrots #2)

Jasper Rabbit is NOT a little bunny anymore. Hes not afraid of the dark, and hes definitely not afraid of something as silly as underwear. But when the lights go out, suddenly his new big rabbit underwear glows in the dark. A ghoulish, greenish glow. If Jasper didnt know any better hed say his undies were a little, well, creepy. Jaspers not scared obviously, hes just done ...more
Published August 15th 2017 by Simon Schuster Books for Young Readers

Start your review of Creepy Pair of Underwear!
Mischenko
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is featured on Halloween Reads for Children @ https://readrantrockandroll.com/2017/...

We loved reading Creepy Carrots, so when we saw that Creepy Pair of Underwear! came out, we couldnt resist and had to grab it!

The story begins with Jasper Rabbit as he heads to the store with his mom to pick up some new underwear. He notices a new underwear section featuring creepy underwear and mom agrees that he can purchase them. Hes feeling so grown up and cant wait to wear them to bed that night.
Schizanthus Nerd
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jasper is a big rabbit now, so green underwear that glows shouldnt scare him. Even though hes most certainly not scared of them, hes done with them now. But theyre not done with Jasper. This picture book had an R.L. Stine / Paul Jennings sort of vibe to it. The illustrations, mostly black and white but with a Halloween green glow to add to the spook factor, were brilliant! Who knew underwear had so many expressions?! And where can I put my order in for some? ...more
Matt
Jun 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
While shopping with is mom for underwear, Jasper sees a display from which he cannot turn away. Creepy Underwear, their eerie glow, are calling to him and Jasper feels he MUST have a pair. Once he gets them home, Jasper tries his new underwear on for size, only to realise that it has a mind of its own. Nothing can stop it or keep it away from Jasper, even when he cuts it to shreds and ships it off to China. When he finally finds a solution, Jasper realises just how much he misses his pair of ...more
Sophia Triad
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children
Awesome book for children - especially if they love a touch of paranormal.

Jasper Rabbit thinks he a big rabbit and he convinces his mother to buy him a pair of really scary underwear that glow in the dark.
When he becomes too scared of them and he decides to get rid off them, they don't want to leave him!
He even tries to ship them to China unsuccessfully LOL

When he manages to make them disappear, he misses them and he takes them back :)
Chance Lee
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-it
Now I really want glow-in-the-dark underpants from the underwear store.
Krissy
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-to-tristan
My son loved this book. We even got to see the carrots from Creepy Carrots which he was really tickled about.
Scottsdale Public Library
Jasper is not a little bunny anymore, he's a big rabbit, and on a trip to the underwear store with mom to buy plain white, insists the cool green underwear with the monster face are NOT scary. But no one told him they glowed in the dark- how's a bunny to sleep with all that light?! No matter what Jasper does: hiding them, chopping them to shreds, shipping them off to China, they keep coming back (with some lovely Asian souvenirs no less) Burying them works! But when he goes to bed that night, ...more
Rebecca Honeycutt
The faux-noir humor here isn't quite as successful as it was in Creepy Carrots, but it's still an amusing, not-so-scary read. Make sure to check out the endpapers for an additional smile :)
Mya
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a cute Halloween story that seems to instantly entertain kids.
QNPoohBear
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-book
This story is so cute! It's perfect for little boys and girls (or "big rabbits") who might be afraid of the dark and those who are just graduating to underwear. Jaspar's attempts to rid himself of this bizarre and creepy pair of underwear are hilarious! The illustrations are in black and white with a splash of green to enhance the "glow" of the underwear. I have to get this for my nephew who LOVES scary stories but won't sleep in his own bed! Maybe if he has a pair of creepy underwear in his ...more
Mandyhello
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The book America needs right now..
Alexandra
Got this one to check as a potential gift. Love it! A kid is getting it for Christmas. :D
Jaksen
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yikes! I loved this book!

I love Mr. Reynolds' 'Creepy Carrots,' which is owned by my grandsons, ages nine and five. While driving in the car a week ago one of them told me there was another book by the same author, 'Creepy Pair of Underwear!' and I immediately bought it! Had to HAVE it!

In this one Jasper Rabbit goes to the store to buy some new underwear - ordinary white underwear - but when he sees a green pair with a face, he has to HAVE it! His mother buys him one pair, and well...

The creepy
Mary
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
This sweet story about facing one's fears and finding an ingenious use for glow-in-the-dark clothing has the added appeal of being about underwear. A formula for success--except for the Frankenstein-like face on the creepy underwear. For that reason, it only gets 4 stars.
Grace
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ridiculous...and funny. Grace likes that they made two pages all black near the end Whoa, thats dark! ...more
Niki (Daydream Reader)
This one is going to be a hit!
Callie Ballinger
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: picture-books
AMAZING!
Chantele Sedgwick
Oct 16, 2017 added it
Shelves: own
Such an adorable picture book. My 5 year old LOVED it. As did my older kids. If your kids liked Creepy Carrots or want something fun for Halloween, check this one out.
April Cote
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read this to the kiddos at my work and they loved it. I did too, it was very cute and wonderfully silly, which is what I love in a children's book.
Martha
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is an absolutely perfect tale, kids will love it! Peter Brown's illustrations of ever trying to be brave Jasper, catch his expressive bunny self perfectly. I love the neon green underpants too, again so entertaining with their ever changing facial expressions. Aaron Brown has written another incredibly clever tale which is just as brilliant as Creepy Carrots!, a high bar of soaring excellence.
Grace Huey
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It was creepy at first, but then he wasnt scared and he wanted his underwear back. - Grace

No help needed: underwear, checkout, rabbit, pillow, leaped, laundry, finally, garbage, dresser, snatched, package, scissors, emergency, sign, jittery, shovel, pedaling, problem

Help needed: headed, pleaded, agreed, notices, ghoulish, buried, scratchy, scraping, staring, drawer, envelope, scary, searched, lampshade, terrified, seized, gleaned, peeked, gentle
Jess
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
September 2017 - Ben was an instant fan from the time he saw the cover - he demanded to read it at breakfast and I could tell he was deliciously spooked by it. He laughed in the right places, he looked scared in the right places. Now I need to go back and share Creepy Carrots with him (although underwear are so inherently funny that this may be his favorite of the two).

May 2018 - still an absolute favorite, he was so excited when I pulled it off the library shelf (and immediately asked for
J.C. Davis
Our family adores Creepy Carrots so we couldn't wait to get our hands on Creepy Pair of Underwear and the story did not disappoint. My kids were laughing so hard we could barely get through the book and they immediately wanted to read it again. And again. This is definitely a new favorite that we'll be re-reading often.
Jillian Heise
Literal laughing out loud in the hotel room with my ALA roomie while each reading this. LOVE that we get another book from this Reynolds & Brown, and hope we see more from this pair. Fantastic sequel to Creepy Carrots! So much fun, so much humor, so much to look at, and so much to laugh at.
Earl
Aug 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
This has become one of those books I love eavesdropping on people who read it at the store and listening to what makes them laugh. And, believe me, there are plenty! A go to book if you want guaranteed goofiness during story time.
s t e p h a n y ♡
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another favorite bed time story at our house. 📖🖤
s o p h i a
Sometimes you just wanna read a picture book, ya know?
Lindsey
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. It is such a fun read-aloud and I loved that it referenced Creepy Carrots.
Andrea Pershing
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book Review Opening:

Hi friends! How are you today?! Great! I'm so excited to share this book. Let's first start by looking at the book cover. What do we notice that looks silly? Yup! The book shows a bunny with a CREEPY pair of underwear that looks like it's glow in the dark. Do we have underwear that comes to life and glows in the dark? No. So let's talk about the genre of this book. This book is FICTION! Do we remember what fiction means? Yes, fiction means that the story is imaginary. Next,
Margie
When the world of reality collides with the realm of imagination within the pages of a book, it's easy to find yourself gasping, sighing, laughing or crying in the most public of places. You're so thoroughly a part of the story; you literally forget where you are. Everything and anything is possible. We all know what is perfectly normal can be transformed into something frightening, outlandish, unpredictable and unforgettable.

Five years ago Creepy Carrots! (Simon & Schuster Books for Young

• After the Fall: How Humpty Dumpty Got Back up Again
  • The Good Egg (The Bad Seed, #2)
  • The Legend of Rock Paper Scissors
  • We Don't Eat Our Classmates
  • I Want That Nut!
  • The Bad Seed (The Bad Seed, #1)
  • Be Quiet!
  • Bruce's Big Move (A Mother Bruce Book)
  • Claymates
  • The Scariest Book Ever
  • The Cool Bean (The Bad Seed, #3)
  • Hattie & Hudson