Start by marking “Most Eligible Cowboy (Peach Valley #1)” as Want to Read:
Most Eligible Cowboy (Peach Valley #1)

Most Eligible Cowboy (Peach Valley #1)

Can an ailing man’s ultimatum be Jackson and Maya’s greatest blessing?

Amateur photographer Maya Vance needed a do over after catching her husband of eight months cheating with her best friend. Her favorite aunt Patty provides just the escape. She’s recently opened a sixty-five acre bed and breakfast in her small town called the Palace in Peach Valley and asks Maya to take
Published August 14th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Most Eligible Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Most Eligible Cowboy

Nanci **Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty
My husband just got home so this is going to be a fast review.

This was cute. It was completely innocent, short, sweet and to the point. There is no epilogue but I'm hoping it's because the brothers will be getting their books so we can continue with this couple through them.

They never have sex, infact their first kiss is at the end of the book when he proposes.

He is given an ultimatum either marry or lose the ranch BUT the dad only did that because he's dying of cancer. Before he goes he woul
NaDell
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fun, quick story about a man who gets an ultimatum from his dying father to marry or lose his inheritance who has girls vying for his attention all over town, except for the girl who he seems most attracted to. The story is deeper than it appears and innocent and wonderful. Worth a read.
Curly Carla Celebrity Readers
Oct 08, 2017 rated it really liked it

This had tones of a christian romance but I don’t know that I would categorize it as one. The romance itself was slow and I didn’t really feel the chemistry between them in all honesty. The story itself was cute, simple and a quick read.

I admired Jackson’s family loyalty and his openness to helping others. He took his position as eldest very seriously and it showed in the book. But I think in this story, Maya was the one who shined for me. I don’t know wh
Penny Leidecker
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my second book to read of Carly Morgan’s and she’s quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. This is an emotional read at times, but it tells the beautiful love story of Jackson and Maya. If you enjoy small town, clean romance, then this is the perfect book. I can’t wait to read the next book in this series.
Love
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing Love

This is a story about not only amazing characters but amazing town with incredible people and beautifully written story that will have you laugh and crying at the same time.
Sue Stinnett
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Again

Take one cowboy with a deadline to get married and one photographer who was cheated on by her ex-husband and you have the makings for romance. This is a very sweet romance that will tug at your heartstrings.
Tricia Hungerford
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Winner!

Need a pick-me up? This here little Western romance is just the thing fer ya! 'Jes loved it to pieces myself!
Amy Tyner
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent and sweet love story. I enjoy it immensely!
Donna Campbell
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet romance

This was a really sweet romance with great characters and a super great family. This was a sweet, clean romance.
Pamela
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great

I loved Jackson, Maya and Ava so much they are awesome people. The other family is great also. What a wonderful romance.
Lauren
Aug 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cowboy
Most eligible cowboy is the first book of Carly’s that I have read. I really enjoyed this cute sweet read. The only thing I wasn’t keen on was the fact that Jackson kept his daughter a secret for most of the book. I was surprised he had a daughter. The fact that he had a daughter was randomly dropped in nearly halfway through the book., with no lead up or hint confused me. Also, Maya kept the fact that she had been married a secret till near the end. But I could understand her keeping that secre ...more
Jennifer Robb
Aug 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book though I did find a number of typographical errors within, and I do think that the blurb overstates Maya's reluctance compared to the storyline.

I enjoyed reading about Maya's love of photography and how certain shots made her feel. I liked that she used her talent and gift to bless others. As always in this genre, some of the pain could have been avoided if Jackson and Maya had told each other about their past relationships, but it wasn't as prominent as it is in some
Madison  Monroe
Dec 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was entertained and I felt the chemistry between the two characters. This story moved really fast and this story lacked realism. I did not really relate to the characters, but overall a touching story. Once you accept this story for what it is, a cheesy, quick read with one kiss and no sex, then you might enjoy it.
Julie
Aug 21, 2016 rated it liked it
This was a good story & introduction to the series. I would however like this to be re-edited as there were certain paragraphs I had to go back through and read again to actually determine who was speaking. Not everything can be caught with spell check.

I will look forward to read the next book in this series.
Treena Beavers
Sep 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Sweet easy reading romance.
Reminded me of little house on the Prairie or the Waltons, it a nice lazy Sunday afternoon feel to it.I really wanted to taste a peach pie by the end of it though, some of the descriptions were so vivid I could smell the pies cooking!

I received this book free via instafreebie in exchange for an honest review.
Veray
Aug 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet story about love and loss. The main characters were broken but not too much so. They both had been through a hard time and I loved how they found each other without even trying to. It was a quick and emotional journey. I loved the ending!
Kara
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was ok
Meh. Short and easy to read, with the potential to be really good, but just okay. The worst part was the incessant editing errors. On almost every single page and since it's a kindle book that means they were everywhere! Totally no excuse that something can be published when it's such a mess.
Nancy Mc Donald
Aug 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I Loved this book.. I had tears of happiness as I finished reading it.. Can't wait to read another of Carly Morgan's books.
christina m cornman
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sweet romance

Loved this story. Very sweet love story with loveable characters. Made me want to cry and laugh. Would definitely recommend.
Marilyn
Aug 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good

the woman in this story changed States after finding her cheating on and then getting a divorce.she found a place to call home.
Lindis