Start by marking “Loyal Hearts (The Barrington Billionaires Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Loyal Hearts (The Barrington Billionaires Book 4)

Loyal Hearts (The Barrington Billionaires Book 4)

Harlan Kalling can shake any security detail her over-protective brothers assign. It is the only thing she’s good at lately. A string of bad luck and worse choices has her believing rock bottom is her new normal. But when one determined agent decides he’s not letting her give him the slip a seductive game of cat and mouse begins.

Dallas Rockland doesn’t fail. When assigned
Published January 31st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Loyal Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loyal Hearts

Donna
Feb 02, 2017 Donna rated it it was amazing
This is book four of Danielle Stewart's Barrington Billionaire Series which also coincides with her aunties Ruth Cardello's and Jeannette Winters books of the same name and all the books link in with each other.

Meet the lovely Harlan Kalling. Harlan can usually shake any security detail her over-protective brothers keep assigning to her. The problem is that it's the only thing Harlan’s good at lately. With a string of bad luck, even worse choices has her believing rock bottom is the new normal.
Mayas
Feb 03, 2017 Mayas rated it really liked it
Growth and Closure

This is what partnership and respect is all about. Harlan and Dallas were an odd team but his mission gave her hope and her willingness gave him life. What they didn't except were the bumps and bruises that caused pain but open files to a case that was closed and sealed.... in more ways than one.

I liked this story for reasons that were deeper that a mission of freedom and truth. This displayed how a little push and open eyes can make a difference of living and existing.
Karen Bowman
Feb 14, 2017 Karen Bowman rated it really liked it
Mamma bear

This is Emmett and Matthew's sister Harlen . They would stop at nothing to make sure she and her girls were safe after what they went through. Harlen didn't like it she felt controlled and regulated ...enter Dallas. Sparks flew from the beginning the chemistry was there. My only downside was too much of the story was about getting his friend out instead of each other.
Mary Dulaney
Harlan Kalling hates having a security detail around her, but after she and her daughters were kidnapped (in the previous book), she sees the value of protection for her daughters. Unfortunately, she falls for her latest bodyguard, Dallas Rockland, and gets too close to him. Dallas is focused on freeing his friend who has been convicted of a murder he didn't commit, so Harlan is determined to help Dallas. Neither realize how dangerous this could turn out to be.
Laura Boyd
Jan 31, 2017 Laura Boyd rated it really liked it
Good book

I've enjoyed this series of books. I liked the book but found the story around Tim a bit weird. Harlan and Dallas are a good couple but there was room for more character development. Maybe I just liked it too much and wasn't ready for it to end.
Sue Longoria
Feb 11, 2017 Sue Longoria rated it it was amazing
Love

I just love Dallas and Harlan's instant love.

It's awesome how circumstances can bring together two people to find true love.

I would highly recommend this book and series to anyone that loves a great love story.

Amazing job Danielle Stewart!
Deatrice Farrior
Feb 03, 2017 Deatrice Farrior rated it really liked it
Harlan

Well the mystery was solved. Harland and Emmett finally got together. But the story is not finished. There was nothing finalized.
Sammie Shorter
Feb 02, 2017 Sammie Shorter rated it really liked it
Good story

Dallas was a great and loyal friend to Tim. So happy to see Harlan's life on the upswing. Hopefully we'll see glimpses of her and Dallas in subsequent books.
Andrea
Andrea rated it really liked it
Dec 05, 2016
Cindy
Cindy rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2017
Roselyn Nunn
Roselyn Nunn rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2017
Graciela de Bermudez
Graciela de Bermudez rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2017
Brenda Rose
Brenda Rose rated it really liked it
jackie riley
jackie riley rated it it was amazing
Narelle Miller
Narelle Miller rated it really liked it
Barbara Mayernik
Barbara Mayernik rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2017
Alyson Shaw
Alyson Shaw rated it liked it
Feb 13, 2017
Patricia Atkins
Patricia Atkins rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2017
Celeste Walicki
Celeste Walicki rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2017
Andrea Simon
Andrea Simon rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2017
Cindy Keller
Cindy Keller rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2017
Jessica Navarro
Jessica Navarro rated it really liked it
Henry Connelly
Henry Connelly rated it it was amazing
Wendy
Wendy rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2017
Caryn Cowan
Caryn Cowan rated it really liked it
Feb 05, 2017
Suzie G
Suzie G rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2017
Leanne
Leanne rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2017
donna sexton
donna sexton rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Writing is a way to make a lot of different people do exactly what you want them to do. When I can’t get my toddler to listen to me, I turn to my characters. They always cooperate!

I currently live in Charlotte, North Carolina with my husband and three year old son. I have perfected the ability to write in a noisy house and create story lines while folding laundry.

Ten Things to know about me:

1. I
More about Danielle Stewart...