Start by marking “Levi's Blue” as Want to Read:
Levi's Blue

Levi's Blue

Four beautiful days. Three steamy nights. One breathtaking love.

I agreed.

Probably not my smartest decision. He was everything I knew to avoid—gorgeous, charming, sexy as hell—but I couldn’t help myself. When he touched me the whole world disappe
Published September 19th 2016 by M. Leighton Books (first published September 18th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Levi's Blue, please sign up.
Kathryn It is out today!!
Here it is on all platforms:

Amazon UK: http://smarturl.it/LevisBlueAMZUK [2]

Barnes&Noble: http://smarturl.it/LevisBlueBN [3]

iBooks: http://smarturl.it/LevisBlueiBooks [4]

Kobo: http://smarturl.it/LevisBlueKobo [5]

Add to Goodreads: http://smarturl.it/LevisBlueGR [6] (less)

✦❋Arianna✦❋
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!!

description

This was my second book I’ve read by this author this year and while I didn’t love it as much as the first one, I really, really enjoyed! 'Levi’s Blue' was that kind of read that sucks you in from the beginning, that kind of read that gives you so many feels capturing your heart more and mre with every single chapter, that kind of read that tells a unique, beautiful love story that will stay with you for a while. 'Levi’s Blue' was emotional and captivating, but it also was filled with s
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 Stars

He's what I can't have and what I wish for, what I should reach toward and what I should run from.
He's everything I shouldn't risk, yet here I am risking everything.

Truth be told I had no idea what to expect when I started reading this book. All I knew is that I was intrigued by that blurb and I had to read it. M. Leighton always creates some of the most memorable alpha males. I read Down to You years ago, and I still remember every detail of the book.

Levi's Blue is unlike any other b
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5-4 STARS

description

Blinded by an accident, Evian de Champlain once a photographer, now a painter, meets the sexy and charming Levi Michaelson. Levi pushes Evie to give him four dates to show her he is capable of dating a blind woman and that they could have something special between them.

”Levi Michaelson. He wanted four dates. Four opportunities to prove I could trust him. Four chances to change my mind about him. I agreed.”

description

Levi and Evie’s fall is well paced while being sexy and sweet. Though his fa
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 stars

I devoured this story, it was so good. Levi and Evie's story was unique and beautiful. The writing was compelling and captivating that I couldn't put it down! I loved everything in this story!

description

"He's movement and light and color on the canvas of my mind."

Evie was sweet, passionate, strong and adorable. Levi was the perfect hero! He has exactly what a woman needs! He was sweet, protective, charming, sexy and funny.Together they were simply adorable! They made me smile all the time.

"Evie I g
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 87ab4c15221df7796d3c9ce1c9df7f_zpsyp6ty2ja.gif

A literary masterpiece where every facet of details, raw emotions, and beauty are captured by the stroke of M.Leighton’s stunning and heartfelt prose. M.Leighton has once again treated her readers to a story where life, beauty, sadness, and happiness are splashed onto a canvas in her latest new release, Levi’s Blue.

photo 0cfb21f413b1ee25e6dd92113faa59_zpsxvjeq5vv.gif“Watching her, it’s easy to see that Evian is a woman completely without pretense. Everything about her is untouched. Her chin
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Levi's Blue
Series: Standalone
Author: M. Leighton
Release date: September 19, 2016
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

Levi's Blue is the kind of book that has so many layers to it that you never stop peeling them away. I couldn't get enough, couldn't stop reading. Going in, I thought that this was going to be a bit of a fluffy, feel-good kind of light romance. Yes, there was tons of delightful banter that made my cheeks hurt from smiling, but that wasn't the defining emotio
Michelle Leighton
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Levi's Blue is like nothing else that you're reading right now. I hope you all give it a chance and love it just as much as I do:)
Beneath The Covers Blog
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2016-reads
Levi's Blue is undeniably breathtaking! This magnificent story has an inexplicable way of capturing your thoughts and emotions, ensnaring your attention, and refusing to release you until the very end.

The book is so utterly unique, and one I've never read before. I was intrigued immediately with the characters, and fully invested in the real pain, joy and heartache that bled from the pages. The way this story weaved it's invisible arms around my raw emotions is nothing but brilliant. And the wr
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was an enjoyable read. It won't go down on my favorites shelf though, and I'm not quite sure exactly why it didn't fully click for me. I enjoyed both characters. I did feel like we could've gone a little deeper into the characterization, because for some reason I felt like we just skimmed the surface of who they were. Yes, the H messes up at one point. BUT he gives probably some of the best grovel I've ever read -- so I forgave him. There was a good bit of OW/ex f
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
★★★★4 Blue Stars★★★★

photo 1474161304817_zpsahotcx8n.jpg
 photo rfJO72E_zps5or7gerf.png

BEAUTIFUL. We all say that word to describe something or someone we find absolutely stunning. Every now and then while reading, we might think of that very same word if the story is magically written and we literally stop and take a minute to breathe in the flawless words. This story was BEAUTIFUL. It was PASSIONATE and heartbreaking at times but you know what I loved the most? It was UNIQUE and I cannot tell you how much I appreciated that.

"He is the calm in my storm, so
Natalie The Biblioholic
4.5 "I LOVE Levi and his Levi blue skies" stars!!

This story was chock full of feels. So many feels. I couldn't help but sympathize with Evie's (h) plight. As her story started to unfold, my compassion for her only grew. I cannot imagine what this must be like (sorry for being vague but I don't want to give away the plot), but the author created an incredibly fierce character that I couldn't help but like. Evie was beautiful, strong, talented, adaptable and a great maker of cold beverages.

Lev
Bindi Boo
4 stars

M Leighton is a fantastic author. I have always admired her writing. I admire her talent of invoking all sorts of emotions when i read her books. This book was no different. There was an amazing connection between the main characters. I can't say much in this review without giving this story away but this book is so tender and heart-rending. I LOVED Levi. Despite his devastating, mind shattering secret, i loved the way he held Evie with such reverence. And what a fantastic world i was in
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
I have always gravitated toward M. Leighton. Something about her love stories always feel a bit real and are always a tad steamy. Her last few works have developed so much in terms of depth and character progression. Levi's Blue is another unique story from her mind that delivers another love story that is sweet and moving but complex and emotional.

Levi's Blue is the instant attraction of an amazing artist, Evie who happens to be blind and a mysterious, yet strong and sexy stranger who is fascin
Jeannine Allison
description

*le sigh* First and foremost I have to talk about how absolutely breathtaking the writing was. I absolutely loved it! I'm always a big fan of writing that's infused with any kind of art (painting, sculpting, etc...), and this was no different. Her writing was by far my favorite part of this novel and I'm very excited to read more from this author. I mean, just read these...
"Levi's blue. That will forever be the color of happiness in my mind."
"Her voice [was] a water color portrait of sad blue
Michelle
4 Stars!
Loved this one!
I loved the way Levi didn't treat Evie like she was blind. How he described things to her made me swoon. He was so freaking sexy!!

Loved that Evie wasn't a bitter person because of what happened to her. She made many lemons into lemonade. She was awesome!
Levi and Evie were super hot together. Damn Levi was yummy!!!

Loved Evie's best friend Cherelyn!!! Loved how she always wanted a story from Evie to calm her down before she had to go do something big. They always cracked
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

It's opening night for Evie's first ever gallery-showing.
She's super nervous and scared and clumsy. ☺
That's how she ends up meeting him.
Levi.
The guy with the amazing voice and the bluest of eyes.
He's immediately intrigued - even though he's there with a date.
But he wants to get to know Evie.

After lots of flirty & funny banter, Evie agrees to four dates. He'll only be in town for a few days, so he has to convince her that he's a great guy after only four amazing dates.

Challenge accepted.
Even
JewelsyGoolsy
May 30, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. I picked this up for the chase & grovel and got what I came for. It just didn’t get the full 5 stars because it kinda droned on and on for me, but apart from that; this H gave good grovel.
Becca - ★Wicked Quests of a BookNinja★
description

Yes, my tears are falling. This book was one of the most emotional ones I've ever read. I feel it gave me strength.
With this book, M.Leighton teaches you see things differently. Makes you value things you have. And shows you how to forgive. And these things are surrounded by the most beautiful love story I've ever read.

description

I was enchanted from the very beginning. And I don't want to break this spell.
This story warmed my heart, put a smile on my face and yes, made my eyes water.

Evie is the kind of
Vanessa
3.5 All for Levi Stars!

This was my first read of Michelle Leighton's in a few years. But some of her earlier works are among my favorite books ever. I think my personal fave of hers is Everything for Us. GAWD, I loved me some Nash and Marissa. <3 This author definitely writes some great chemistry, sexy banter, and steamy as hell scenes that will about set your Kindle on FIRE!!

"I want you in my bed," he mutters, striding across the floor with single-minded purpose. "I want to see you come o
hokey-pokey
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, favorites
FENOMENALNA< nie opiszę słowami ...tu trzeba je wymalować pędzlem a jestem antytalentem

Kim
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
SPOILER FREE! This is a book to just jump right into and experience, and not read any spoilers. I seriously felt EVERYTHING! It was easy to get caught up in all of the little details and organically feel the story as it is told.

Evie is a unique and amazing artist. I appreciated her spunk, wit, and tenacity. She is perceptive, kind, passionate, and sweet. She enriches everyone's lives she touches. But she has some trust issues and challenges that make her insecure about men.

Levi literally sweep
Tina
Sep 22, 2016 marked it as maybe
Meh, (view spoiler) and some other things are no for me, so probably skipping it

Does anyone know if it safe from sleeping with ow/om since the moment they met?
Teresa Mary Rose
More Reviews Here: Readers Live A Thousand Lives

We all know I’m a certified M. Leighton fan girl, so I’m sure this isn’t really a surprise, but I loved Levi’s Blue. Levi’s Blue is vintage M. Leighton. It feels like some of her earlier contemporaries, yet it still stands out. It’s very much its own story but it has the feel of Down To You and The Wild Ones. It’s steamy and heartbreaking and swoony and emotional and lighthearted all in one.

Probably the best thing about the book is the characters.
Kathryn
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I totally devoured this book from start to finish and completely melted as I fell head over heals for Levi..
But as much as I love Levi.. Evie is that heroine that inspires you.. She is rock solid yet carries that small bit of insecurity that we all have..and once you read this you will see and understand exactly what I am talking about.. She is such a dynamic, complex character that brings you in to her world and has you FEELING everything she is going through...
But that's no surprise since M. L
Aga
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cudowna historia, a autorka sprawiła, że pierwszy raz jestem oczarowana wszystkimi tymi opisami - było ich całkiem sporo. Ale myślę, że bez nich ta książka straciłaby na uroku :)
Polecam!
Michal Inbar
Sep 22, 2016 rated it did not like it
DNF 40%

*Spoiler ahead*

I had a few problems with this book.

First off, because the heroine was blind there had to be more explanations than usual, and that's not my coppa. The fact that there was one line of speaking following by pages of explaining and imagining things inside the heroine's mind, made the story drag and slow and boring. So much "talking about" and not doing things.

Second, the heroine was kind of annoying. This mentioning every other sentence that she's blind and cripple.
For a wo
~Dawn~TUG
Sep 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Totally enjoyed this one. An emotional love story with heart, a strong brave heroine and a smoking hot hero. The best thing to do for this book is just go in..no need to read the blurb or reviews; just trust this author will take you on a journey of trust..friendship...heartache and love that is worth the jump..M. Leighton is back to writing males you want to wrap up and take home, just don't tell the hubs..

**arc received from author in exchange for an honest review from us book hooks at http://
Lauren R.
Aug 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Levi and Evie's story will have your 5 senses on HIGH alert. You will breathe, touch, feel, hear and see their world come to life off the pages as you read. Colorfully, emotionally & beautifully captured story of what it's like to FEEL every emotion you ever envisioned of finding love you thought you could never have.
MJ
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-books, arc
Levi's Blue is a beautifully told love story that filled my soul with immeasurable bliss. I'm actually having a tough time even coming up with the right words to describe the poetic nature of this book. It is so much more than just a romantic tale with a sexy hero who is the only perfect fit for his heroine. It's words that you can't help but savor since the writing is off the charts spectacular. In essence, a seemingly usual tale of love, made to be the loveliest kind of unexpected.

A supposed c
Kelly Emery (Beneath The Covers Blog)
Utterly breathtaking and beautifully written...5+ Stars!

Full review can be found at Beneath The Covers Blog --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.*
Signed Book (and Swag) Auction! 1 1 Oct 01, 2017 05:16PM
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author, M. Leighton, is a native of Ohio. She relocated to the warmer climates of the South, where she can be near the water all summer and miss the snow all winter. Possessed of an overactive imagination from early in her childhood, Michelle finally found an acceptable outlet for her fantastical visions: literary fiction. Having written over a dozen novels ...more
“I don’t want to be the end of you. I want to be the beginning.” 1 likes
“I’m thinking you could be the end of me. The bright, beautiful firework that ends me.  That sets me on fire.  The flame that burns a brilliant blue and gold and white at the center of me.” 1 likes