Start by marking “A Court of Thorns and Roses Coloring Book” as Want to Read:
A Court of Thorns and Roses Coloring Book

A Court of Thorns and Roses Coloring Book

(A Court of Thorns and Roses)

A coloring book in the universe of the bestselling series.
Published May 2nd 2017 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens

Start your review of A Court of Thorns and Roses Coloring Book
V. A Court of Wings and Ruin is NEW ADULT/EROTICA but Goodreads editors won't tell you to include it in the choice awards
description

ADDING PARENTAL GUIDANCE AND SAFETY WARNINGS because kirkus reviews, some GR librarians and most booktubers won't tell you the truth.

Update 09-01-17: A COURT OF MIST AND FURY was one of the most read books in the EROTICA GENRE this week. So please stop saying this trilogy isn't erotica.
description

Note I just found out: The coloring book doesn't include the erotic scenes, but be careful, Maas books aren't young adult books. They are just marketed like that but they are heavy on erotica content.

Also be
Caitlin
I AM DEADDDDD OH MY GODDDDDD THIS IS WOWWWWW SO SO BEAUTIFUL WOW WOW WOWWWWWW

Also, the colouring book is full of complete spoilers for all 3 books so I'd definitely recommend reading all 3 of them completely before even looking at this book!!

Update: I just got an email saying BOTH are coming today. Mr Postman is the love of my life.

Mr Postman, if you do not bring me my colouring book tomorrow I will no longer flirt with you at my door. Please, for the sake of our forbidden love, bring me my
Laurie –A Court of Books–
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2017
May 20th 2017: Received this beauty today, and after three hours of hard coloring, while listening to ACOWAR audiobook, here is my first one <3

“They say you came back different. Came back wrong. I never bother to tell them I think you came back right. Came back right at last.”

May 21st 2017: There you are. I’ve been looking for you.

“Everything I love has always had a tendency to be taken away from me”

May 30th 2017: Finally coloring some ACOMAF, my babies <3

“You're free,” Mor said
Diana
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Video review will be here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl8m1...
Mary
GIVE ME MY RHYSAND NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to color my awesome Amren and Feyre and Mor and akdladkajgaksdajd make Rhysand hot. There's no other word for this man-besides perfect book husband.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Sakuranko
I love it this volouring book. Some illustrastions are definitely amazing and I am happy to have a copy of this baby because is wonderful. I love it each page.

5 STARS

Tehanu
I can't colour to save my life, yet I need this.
I
NEED
THIS:

Kristina
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is so beautiful.
Too bad I'm going to f*ck it up with my drawing skills

UPDATE: This is my whole life right now. I'm obsessed
Manon the Malicious
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: physical
Great coloring book with great designs. I really really love Charlie Bowater’s work especially… I’m a bit scared to ruin the designs with my coloring though… ;)
Kirra
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the best colouring book I've ever seen because every page by Charlie Bowater is an actual masterpiece of art. Each of her pages has so much detail and skill compared to other colouring pages inspired by book/shows that I own. She also includes my favourite artwork of hers of the Night Court gang so you can colour it yourself, amazing! I'm really happy with this book and the price is an absolute steal for the beauty and awesomeness inside. I really recommend that everyone checks it out ...more
Leon Enciso
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice. :)
Heidi Wittwer
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ugh bringing one of my favorite series to "real life". YES PLEASE.

I have to admit I definitely liked Charlie Bowater's work a ~lot~ more than the other artists. She just captured the characters the exact way I pictured them proving that Charlie Bowater is a sorcerer.

Rachel Beamin'
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hey, Rachel, can you tell me your most memorable birthday present to date?

A FUCKING COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES COLORING BOOK!

Alexandra
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, 2017
I have PRE-ORDERED THIS! I'm not ashamed and I'll dance when I get this beauty on my hands!

---------------
UPDATE JUNE 2017

I'm freaking in love with the art! After finishing ACOWAR I can only need the perfect color pencils for this beauty!
Ari ☾
Oct 17, 2018 added it
Shelves: owned
Looooved this coloring book. I only colored one or two, I didn't even want to ruin them.

The drawings are so well done, I almost want a get a second copy so I have a clean version!

Highly recommend if you love ACOTAR! Has some of the best scenes in it as well!
Olivia Williford (LivTheBookNerd)
I haven't finished coloring but I've read all of the text bits ...more
Miruna
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: graphic-novels
I read it in about half an hour (plus the staring at the amazing artwork). It was absolutely amazing being reminded of some of the best scenes from one of my favorite series.
Elysia
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned, art-creativity
I waited until finishing ACOWAR to go through every page in this colouring book, and wow, I am in love with all of the illustrations by Charlie Bowater. I'm not sure yet if I want to colour them in as they seem too beautiful to ruin. Maybe I'll buy another to cut out and hang up.
Isabel (Jimi’s mom)
This is actually a kind of bad coloring book because it has like 5 different artists who illustrated for it which cause there to be conflicting art styles. One is very clearly digital (I can see pixels if I look really closely) and another has a more handmade look. This wouldn’t bother me as much if not for illustrations of the same characters being in the completely different styles (for example Rhysand and Amren look completely different in the different styles. The Rhysand made by one artist ...more
Nicole
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you think I'm not going to add a coloring book to my read shelf with a five star review, you're wrong. This collection of line art by beloved ACOTAR illustrators is in chronological order, and has been such a fun way to test out new watercolors and copics without first creating a piece of my own to color in. Sometimes ya girl just needs to color.
Jessica Jett
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such beautiful art. Totally recommend for anyone who is a fan of the series! It contains spoilers for the series so I don't recommend skimming through unless you've finished reading A Court of Wings and Ruin.
Michele  Lisbon
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
the pictures are gorgeous and it includes all three books! I could not be happier.
~☆clockwork
This is a definite must if you are a sarah j maas fan the pictures are really beautiful its one of the best I've seen
Elena
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing pictures and I'm excited to color all of them.
Magdalena
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lovely.
Angela Magic Art
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Okay, the art in here is everything! I love seeing visual representation of some of my favorite scenes!! I was a little hesitant to get this, like: do I really need this? Not really, but I want it and it brings me all the feels!! I'm almost too scared to color in it! P.S. There are words in this book, so it counts oward my goal! ;)
Isabelle McN
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These illustrations are amazing! If you are a fan of ACOTAR this is a must have!! I am so glad I got this book, and I have found a new love of coloring because of it.
Tova
Jul 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG Yasss
Patricia Huynh
Sep 24, 2016 marked it as to-read
I'm going to color one of my book husbands and it's going to be so fucking fantastic.

ASLID:ASJD"PASDASKJDALS@#!!!1

Jana (My Messy Chapters)
Charlie's art = STUNNING.

Anyway, I preferred this colouring book to TOG's.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Lunar Chronicles Coloring Book
  • Shadowhunter's Guide: City of Bones
  • The Official Mortal Instruments Coloring Book
  • The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1)
  • Shiver Trilogy Boxset (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1-3)
  • The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2)
  • Întâlnire cu Thomas Cresswell
  • Destined to Play (Avalon Trilogy #1)
  • Homecoming (Vampire Academy, #6.5)
  • The Lost Sisters (The Folk of the Air, #1.5)
  • The Stalking Jack the Ripper Series Hardcover Gift Set
  • The Selection Coloring Book
  • Language Files: Materials for an Introduction to Language and Linguistics
  • To Kill a Kingdom
  • Bleach―ブリーチ― 27 [Burīchi 27] (Bleach, #27)
  • Bleach, Volume 28
  • Sinking Ships (Fletcher University, #2)
  • The Krinar Code (Krinar World)
Sarah J. Maas is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Throne of Glass series (Queen of Shadows, Book 4, will be out in September 2015), as well as the A Court of Thorns and Roses series (out 5/5/15).

Sarah lives in Bucks County, PA, and over the years, she has developed an unhealthy appreciation for Disney movies and bad pop music. She adores fairy tales and ballet, drinks too

A Court of Thorns and Roses (6 books)
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
  • A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2)
  • A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3)
  • Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #4)
  • Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #5)
  • Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #6)