Start by marking “Tell Me How This Ends” as Want to Read:
Tell Me How This Ends

Tell Me How This Ends

(Tell Me #1)

Brothers Jude and Ryan McAllister are inseparable. When Jude stepped in to raise Ryan after the death of their mother, it became the two of them against the world. But the scars it left were bone-deep. Then Lizzie Price comes along.

Lizzie hopes Ryan’s kindness can help heal her wounds from a toxic relationship. But when she meets Jude, their powerful attraction makes him d
Published November 1st 2016 by Swerve

To ask other readers questions about Tell Me How This Ends, please sign up.
Victoria O Yes! These characters are woven throughout the TELL ME series. The couple at the end of this book are in all three books, and the brother who does not…moreYes! These characters are woven throughout the TELL ME series. The couple at the end of this book are in all three books, and the brother who does not get the girl is the hero of book three. I will be sending out short stories featuring the couple in this book (and other characters) to newsletter subscribers, so make sure to sign up. http://eepurl.com/bm7WeT(less)

Rê
description

4.0 “That’s how you write a freaking love triangle” Stars

ARC via NetGalley

Thank you, Swerve!

You guys, I did not expect to love this book this much. To be completely honest, I was kind of asking myself why I had requested a book with a “The Vampire Diaries” (minus the vampires) love triangle, since I had such a traumatizing experience with the whole Stefan-Elena-Damon dynamic. #TeamStelena in case you don’t already know.

description

Anyway… I feared this would be messy and the author would ruin the main chara
Book
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
TELL ME HOW THIS ENDS promises to deliver an intense story of two brothers in love with the same girl and one girl caught in the middle of two brothers. And, man, did it deliver! I loved this book. Loved it. The voices of the characters and writing styles were fresh. I truly felt as though I connected with all three of the main characters and found myself inwardly cringing as the tension built wondering how in the world the book was going to end well with so much conflict.

Victoria De La O brings
Amy
Nov 05, 2016 added it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
DNF at 36%

I was so hopeful with this one.

*sigh*
Dawn Nicole Costiera
Aug 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Tell me how this ends by Victoria De La O is not your run of the mill love triangles filled with debauchery and indulgence. It is a story that is uniquely woven with devotion, loyalty and selflessness... Three broken people struggling with their own inner turmoil, who ultimately put each other's happiness before their own... Two brothers that not only share an incomparable love for one another, but the affections of one girl. Both needing her for different reasons and her needing them just as mu ...more
1-Click Addict Support Group
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Talk about a love triangle! This story was intense, emotional, and I couldn’t put it down!

“Everyone’s life has stories worth telling.”

Lizzie has been crushing on this guy in her class and decides to ask him to tutor her. Around the same time, she meets a man who she has an undeniable chemistry with. But she’s too afraid to try.

“What do you want from me?” she asks. Her lip is trembling, so I put my thumb on it. “Everything. I don’t think there would be anything left after I was done with you.”
Kristyn - Reading to Unwind
Apr 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book follows three main characters. Lizze who is college student studying nursing who then meets Ryan a classmate. Lizze thinks Ryan is cute and asks him to tutor her so she can get to know him better. Lizze one night goes out with some friends and meets Jude who keeps her on her toes and challenges her. Lizze doesn’t know for a small portion of the book that Jude and Ryan are brothers. Jude practically raised Ryan so they are very close.

Things I loved was the way the author used the multip
Kisses A
Mar 14, 2017 rated it liked it
3* for Jude and that's it.
Siobhan Davis
I cannot believe this book is a debut work because it is an absolute triumph and Victoria writes like a seasoned pro. I am blown away by the complex characterization, witty prose, intense emotional connection, and the overall exemplary execution of this story.

I hope to God we don't have to wait too long for the next book because I am already DYING to read it, especially after that little sneak peek we were given at the back of this book. I'm also really happy to read that the other brother is ge
Christina
Oct 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Stars - 2 Flames

To be honest, it's taken me a couple of days to think about this one. Not because it wasn't good. Nope, I needed to figure out how I was going to write a review for this story. This is more than a story for me. It's more like a journey. A journey that each character has to learn from individually, and it's wonderful.

Lizzie isn't the typical California girl. She's from Utah, has four brothers and is trying to escape a toxic relationship that she's had to heal from. She's had he
Haidoulina
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.
I have mixed feelings about this story... I liked Jude right away and I wanted him to take the girl... But as the book progressed I didn't want him to end with Lizzie, because things.... Ryan was cute, a likeable guy but I had no major interest in him.... As for Lizzie, she's the one who has me tangled up... I can understand some of her actions but I don't agree with many of them.... I liked how the story ended but at the same time I'm disappointed how it ended... I know, I'm not makin
Jeanie
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ah, finally an intelligent NA book! These are getting to be few and far between.

Warning: this book has ACTUAL human emotions in it. It's not your standard NA f-fest. Personally I start to skim over the sex scenes if there are too many or too boring. For my tastes, this was just right. I'm way more interested in emotions anyway. And TMHTE had a good dose of them. The scenes with the bros particularly got to me. Many wellhandled scenes between the three main characters. Looking forward to more.
Marielle
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So yes, 5 stars. I didn't want to stop reading at bedtime. I put my kindle away, but picked it back up again and finished the book at 3 AM this morning, not once having felt drowsy. This book, a debut, is just so amazingly good!
When in doubt or curious: don't be and start reading this now!
But... this isn't your typical romance. It's hard, emotional and for the longest time really hard to imagine that a believable HEA is possible. I thought it worked out wonderfully (hence the 5 stars), without
Rebecca Leon
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Highlights: shifting perspectives reveal the insightful inner narratives of the three main characters; shoutouts to the Yay Area abound.

This is a quick but fulfilling read. I was so eager to find out what would happen next that I devoured this book in less than a day--stealing hours from sleep and every break in the day to do so.

Although I am definitely the book's intended audience, I have read maybe two romance novels in my twenty-odd years. This book was better than the one Nora Roberts book I
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Review for Read and Share Book Reviews

ARC provided via Netgalley for an honest review

Oh my word talk about an incredibly angsty read! My stomach was in knots the entire story. This little love triangle between Jude, Lizzie and Ryan was hard on the ole ticker. My heart ached and I will even admit I had some tears streaming down my face a couple of times throughout this one.

All of these characters had been through so much and they all deserved happiness in their lives. I’m not going to lie for m
Priscilla Garcia
Dec 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very Good!

I have to say I love the way the love triangle was handle. Why? Because the lead wasn't like those type of girls I hate reading about that doesn't give the other guy a change (in this case Ryan). By the way my favorite one was him (Ryan) it's been a year that I keep falling for the second leads of the books/dramas/movies. To be truthful I find the lead girls who fall for the leads kind of shadow. In this case I kind of get it Jude was a great guy too. But why is it always that the lea
Kendra Needs
Oct 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
TELL ME HOW THIS ENDS by Victoria De La O was an amazing read, from the first page of this book I was sucked in, from the characters in the book to the actual storyline of the book, I could not put it down.

In this book we meet Elizabeth, Jude and Ryan (brothers that have been making it on their own since their mother died and Jude stepped up to take care of Ryan), Ryan and Elizabeth are in a class together at university (a class which she needs help with and wants Ryan to tutor her so that she c
Irini
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing

"Most heartbreaking things are done out of love."

Ένα βιβλίο γεμάτο απο συναισθήματα..
Μία ιστορία για την αγάπη,τον έρωτα,την οικογένεια,την φιλία,την απώλεια και την ανιδιοτέλεια..Όλα εκείνα που αποτελούν τον ορισμό της ίδιας της ζωής.Η κυρία De La O δεν μένει στην επιφάνεια,σκάβει βαθιά κάτω απο αυτήν φτάνοντας στην ουσία.Δημιουργεί και εξελίσσει τους χαρακτήρες της με έναν ιδιαίτερα ανθρώπινο,τρυφερό και ρεαλιστικό τρόπο καθώς θα φέρει τους αναγνώστες της μπροστά σε ένα μεγάλο ερώτημα: Πώς τ
Michelle Dare
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Oh, how I love a good love triangle.

Lizzie has had her eye on Ryan, only it took her a bit to get up the nerve to ask him to tutor her. Once she does, they start seeing each other. It's around the same time she meets Jude. Little does she know Jude is Ryan's older brother.

Two brothers, two men she has feelings for, each with different personalities. As time goes on she realizes the situation is getting more complicated. She needs to make a decision, but no matter which she chooses, hear
Grace Morales
Oct 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review to come
Arc Provided
It is funny, this book has me in completely agreement with all the other reviews I read. I LOVE the fluidity of the writing. I LOVED the characters. I almost always hate triangles bc I am always rooting for the wrong side. In the same breathe, I hated that I was bored, and I didn't care which side i was one. I hated the drama filled back and forth I was ready to DNF, but then I went back to the beginning points mentioned here and I chugged along. So in the end was it go
Kini
Sep 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I picked this books up months ago when it was on sale and finally got around to reading it. It has such an interesting premise. The heroine falls for brothers, but she doesn't know they are brothers and they don't realize they are falling for the same women. I don't usually do love triangles. I like the H/H to be clearly defined, but I occasionally I like to challenge myself and read something different.
This book was so different than any book I have read recently. One of the biggest takeaways
Simone Hagemann
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult, romance
Du skal ikke læse denne, hvis du leder efter en dyb og nyskabende kærlighedsfortælling. Til gengæld skal du uden tvivl læse den, hvis du har brug for en let og sød historie, hvor siderne flyver forbi, og du hele tiden hepper på kærligheden vinder til sidst. Uanset på hvilken måde det kommer til at ske.
Lena ♫ ♪
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was ok
DNF. I tried, and at first I really liked the story. I loved that it was told through all three points of views from the main characters. It's easy to see why the brothers fell for Lizzie-Elizabeth. Ryan is a great guy, and I love that Lizzie can see all the great things he has to offer. Initially, I didn't like Jude, and i'm honestly still not sure if I do.

To be fair, I gave up on this story about 75% through, so maybe Jude would've grown on me more towards the last quarter of the book? Alas, I
Helen
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One girl ~ two brothers.....
S
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mind-blowing
Love-triangle story, very emotional & pg
Chrsitina Somerville
I received this book via NetGallery in exchange for my honest review.

I really enjoyed this book, it was filled with such strong emotions and characters.

Elizabeth, Jude, and Ryan are all struggling with different life struggles. Elizabeth meets both boys in different situations and has strong connections with both of them, but one of them is bad for her and one is good for her, she wants them both. Everything changes when Elizabeth realizes Jude and Ryan are brothers. Jude and Ryan have such a
Kelly (the book hussy)
*ARC was provided in exchange for an honest review*

The love triangle is what hooked me. I have a love/hate relationship with them. There's Ryan, who is so incredibly sweet and shy. He has no game when it comes to the ladies. He has a stutter, which affects his confidence. Then there's Jude. He doesn't lack in the confidence department and has no trouble picking up the ladies. He's rough around the edges, a loner, and has never been in a relationship.

It was easy in the beginning. I was totally T
Bobbie
Oct 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
I'm not usually a big fan of love triangles - but that's when they're obviously written into the story to make it more angsty and readable. But with a book like Tell Me How This Ends, the love triangle IS the story, and it's realistic, tragic, romantic, heartbreaking and uplifting all at once. De La O has crafted her tale cunningly, as for a while I couldn't see any kind of good end in sight, but rest easy, it gets there and it does so in the best possible way.
As always, the supporting characte
Angie Elle
DNF @ 45%, so I won't be rating this one.

I'm not sure what makes this young woman such a hot commodity, but I'm just not getting it. More to come.
Adriana Arrington
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this novel. Told from three alternating POVs, you come to know and root for each character. Of special note, one of the love interests has a stutter. I appreciated that his speech impediment was not his defining characteristic and that he wasn't portrayed as slow. Rather, it was just one facet of his well-rounded personhood. The ending definitely satisfied me, but also left me wanting more...waiting impatiently for the next book in this series!
Vanessa
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Smart, sexy and thought provoking - a true romance

I knew I was hooked when I started getting teary. I loved all of the characters and felt totally engaged with their emotional journeys. I wasn't ready for the story to end. More please!
I'm the award-winning and RITA®-nominated author of the TELL ME romance trilogy. I'm also a native Californian and lover of shenanigans. Join my newsletter list for exclusive stories and updates!

Tell Me (3 books)