Start by marking “Lucy Vampoosy: The Little Vampire Dog” as Want to Read:
Lucy Vampoosy: The Little Vampire Dog

Lucy Vampoosy: The Little Vampire Dog

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
Lucy Vampoosy is a little vampire dog with big dreams of how her life should be, until one day, another little dog comes into her life and changes everything.

Should Lucy run away to the circus? Should she head to Hollywood to try and make it big, or should she stay home, eating spiders, bugs and frogs?
Published November 20th 2016 by Kylani Press

To ask other readers questions about Lucy Vampoosy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lucy Vampoosy

·  3 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Lucy Vampoosy: The Little Vampire Dog
Carolyn Injoy
Lucy Vampoosy: The Little Vampire Dog by Melanie Tomlin is a cute children's story. I gave it almost five stars. I did not like that parts of it rhymed and parts of it didn't. That affected the flow of reading for me. The pictures were adorable.

"Lucy Vampoosy
the little vampire dog
no longer likes her diet
of spiders, bugs and frogs."

I received a complimentary Kindle copy from Kylani Press and NetGalley. That did not change my opinion for this review.

Link to purchase: https://www.amazon.com/Lucy-V
Linda
Dec 22, 2016
Carole
Feb 02, 2018
Melanie Tomlin was born in Beeston, England. At the age of three her family moved to suburban Melbourne, Australia, where she has lived ever since. When she was twelve her parents bought her a typewriter, and she wrote her first novel that very same year. She still has the typewriter, which is somewhat worse for wear, but that first manuscript is now nothing but a distant memory.

Her first publishe