Start by marking “Womanizer (Manwhore, #4)” as Want to Read:
Womanizer (Manwhore, #4)

Womanizer (Manwhore #4)

4.16  ·  Rating Details ·  6,610 Ratings  ·  781 Reviews
6 hours, 45 minutes

You've seen the headlines: Womanizing billionaire player! Watch out! Stay away!
We were just two strangers. Facing a forbidden attraction, a chemical connection. Neither of us expected or wanted it to amount to more.
But I had never been drawn to a guy the way I was drawn to this one: my brother's best friend, and CEO of the company where I interned.
Even
Audio
Published December 5th 2016 by Simon & Schuster Audio

To ask other readers questions about Womanizer, please sign up.

Karen Mc ~ Bookalicious Babes Blog
Love cannot be forbidden. The more that flame is covered up, the hotter it burns. Love can always find a way. ~ Pyramus and Thisbe

When a Katy Evans book lands in my hot hands, I shut out the world because that book BECOMES MY WORLD. Nothing exists except Katy Evans’ words and me, words that I devour yet savor, words that penetrate straight through my heart like Cupid’s arrows, shooting sensations straight through me. Her brilliant and beautiful books are my love…my life.

I clutched this story wit
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! Womanizer (stand-alone). Forbidden romance with brother’s off-limits womanizing friend who happens to also be the boss!

“Say you can handle what I’m about to do to you.”

Books in the Manwhore series are most enjoyed if read in order:
Book 1: Manwhore - Saint’s story
Book 2: Manwhore + 1 - Saint’s story
Book 2.5: Ms. Manwhore - Saint’s story
Book 3: Ladies Man - Tahoe’s story
Book 4: Womanizer - Callan’s story

Womanizer (stand-alone) opens up to university student Olivia Roth, Livvy heading
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
I can't get enough of Katy Evan's reads. Ever. I swear, if she gave me a new book every single month, forever, and ever, and ever, and everrrrrrrr, amen, I would be the happiest little reading bee who ever lived. I am obsessively in love with her words. And I feel like I've been looking forward to Womanizer for MONTHS.

MONTHS.
AND MONTHS.
AND MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!

From the moment I saw the cover, to the second I read the utterly awesome blurb, I needed this book on my Kindle. Callan Carmichael has alw
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
3.5 Stars!!

'Womanizer' is the fourth installment in Katy Evans’s series entitled 'Manwhore' and features another sexy, manwhore we met before in the previous installments, Callan Carmichael. Katy Evans delivered one sexy, forbidden romance that sucked me in from the very beginning. The one who stole the show for me here was our hero, Callan, who I guarantee will charm the pants off you from the start.

“Love is an illusion. The more you want it, the more it hides”.

Olivia is a 22 years old you

Cristina | CristiinaReads
Smoking has never looked and felt so dangerous and sexy, before Callan and Olivia in this hot new sexy story by Katy Evans…

Katy Evans never seems to disappoint her readers when it comes down to the subject of a good balance and mixture of drama and romance. Her writing is a pure mixture of sophistication and normalcy, with a side of spicy steamy sex to it. This story is definitely like no other she has written, this one has the vibes of buoyancy and independence, but most of all vibes of pure
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}
(BR with Mel & Dee)

His eyes make me lose track of time. Everything about him drives me crazy…his smell, his touch, his voice.

photo Superman_zpssjqtnzui.jpg

Leave it to Katy Evans to create yet another irresistible Billionaire Playboy book boyfriend that had my heart racing!! I absolutely loved Womanizer so much that once I had the time to sit down and enjoy it, the hours flew by in the blink of an eye and before I knew it, the story was over. What made this book so i
Dena
Dec 04, 2016 Dena rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Callan Carmichael! Two words you will be saying over and Over and OVER! Hot damn this man is excruciatingly HAWT!!! He can keep going like the energizer bunny, over and over and OVER! Oh my Lord that man comes close to Malcolm Saint, which I never thought possible for any man.

Olivia Roth (Livvy) takes an internship at her brothers best friends company. When she meets an irresistible man on the balcony the night of her first day of work, she never imagines the man ends up being Callan Fucking Ca
Ramona
Katy Evans is now, after reading this book, one of my favorite writers. I discovered her work through Remy and Brooke in Real and continued with The Manwhore Series, although I was not extremely impressed by neither Malcom Saint nor Tahoe Roth. Well, after 3 books of struggling to find a perfect hero for this series, she wrote about Callan and put me at ease.
I loved the book in so many ways, but let me first tell you something about the plot.

We have our dear and sweet Olivia, Tahoe's sister, who
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

A new job. A new city. A three-month internship that will start Olivia Roth on the path to her dreams. Olivia has her life plan all mapped out, that is until she meets the most intriguing man having a cigarette.

Soon Olivia is looking forward to those daily chats, and when a night out turns into a night of hot sex, Olivia is hooked. But when morning comes, and they both realize the truth, things get complicated.

Can Olivia let go of her life plan and open her heart to a known womanizer? Or will s
Pearl Angeli
4.5 Hot Smoker Guy Stars!

"Life sometimes doesn't run in the cycles it's expected to. We are all here for a blink. Life changes in a blink. We fall in love, sometimes, in a blink."

Forever in love with Katy Evans' books!

Callan and Olivia. Gaaah!!! I couldn't even begin to describe the sexual tension and overflowing steamy scenes between these two. I was so rooting for them from start to finish.

Olivia "Livvy" Roth was introduced in the previous Manwhore book Ladies Man and we've known her as Ta
Hulya Kara Yuksel
I liked it but didn't love it way too much.. Normally I really enjoy boss/intern stories and pls don't get me wrong but I didn't feel the connection between Olivia and Callan. :( But still I'm begging you please don't mind my rating, go and give a shot this book! Who knows, maybe you'll love it more than I did... ;)

Good luck! <3

MELISSA
5+++ "I'm All In" Stars!
(ARC provided by author)
(BR with Patty & Dee)

photo 9D97F42F-D6A7-46DD-B3C2-6D116404FB50_zpss3kbvd89.jpg

Olivia Roth is a beautiful 22 yr. old woman from Texas that is about to leave home & be on her own for the first time. She's starting her first official job, and is excited to be an independent woman. Her brother Tahoe landed her an internship at one of the biggest Fortune 500 companies in Chicago called Carma Inc. it's one of the toughest raiding firms in the country, and the CEO is her brother's best friend Callan Ca
Danielle

“She asked for a hit that first day on my terrace. But I was the one who got punched in the chest.”

So, I’d been wanting to read this one ever since I saw the cover. I mean, have you seen it? Anyway, there was a whole lot to like about this book, and I devoured it in one sitting. I looked up from my iPad five hours later, and my dogs were watching me with judgey eyes. They’re just jealous because they can’t read.

Yes, it’s the cliché hot as sin billionaire manwhore. Do I care? No. I love when au
 ⚛  KAT ⚛ ⊱Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books⊰

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

WOMANIZER: Even though this states that it is BOOK#4 within the series it can be read as a standalone.

This is my first read by Katy Evans, covers face in shame, and where to even start with my review, the beginning is so easy to get into, I cringed, I laughed, I swooned, then as the story moves along like a love struck female I was carried along on their journey.

Young and ambitious Olivia Roth has been offered an intern job of a lifetime at Callan Carmichael's firm in Chicago her home for
Sabrina

I can't believe that I haven't read this series before now but I'm glad it finally caught my attention. The brothers-friend thing is what grabbed my attention and I'm glad it made me finally give this series a chance. I adored these two characters and will definitely be going back to read the other books that I missed.

This book taught me a very very valuable lesson. Which is that a guy who smokes may smell horrendous to me in real life but holy hell they can be hot as anything in a book. Callan
Jayme
Incredibly sensual and intense. Katy Evans has an amazing ability to create sensational male characters. Hot smoker guy will melt you into one big puddle.

About the plot: Olivia Roth heads to the big city. After graduating from college and the lack of opportunities in Texas, she flies to Chicago, where will take a three-month internship at the biggest company that deal with, among other things, takeovers. And where the CEO is the best friend of her big brother, Callan Carmichael.

Olivia has a deta
Olga therebelreader
This book was freakin awesome! It was a heartwarming romantic comedy with some good emotional moments. I was hooked from the first sentence and couldn't put it down. I love Callan & Olivia, they are the all time best book couple ever! I was totally absorbed in their story and wasn't happy until I knew they both got their truly deserved HEA. You will love the story, the flow, the sex, and the banter! One of those great books for when you need a light and fluffy reading.

In short:
Hero 4/5 | He
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 stars

Another great story from Katy Evans! I found myself captivated from the first page and once I started it, I couldn't put it down!

The plot was interesting and I like how Olivia and Callan met! They were cute, funny and sweet! You can feel the tension and the intensity between them.I loved that they didn't know at the beginning who they were and there was a mystery around them.

description

When their identity was revealed, they had to decide what they wanted to do and how they really felt about each oth
Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆

3 "All In" Stars

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

I might be a minority here, rating this lower than four stars but please do not let my review sway you from reading this story. You might have an entirely different experience. I also loved aspects of it and enjoyed it mostly.

Olivia is an idealistic young woman. She has big plans for her future and realizing that she won't move forward until she has some experience she leaves her home in Texas to work at a big investment company as an intern. Th
Natalie The Biblioholic
I happen to love books by Katy Evans. I fell in love with her writing when I met Remy in Real and I've been hooked on this woman ever since. I think the problem I've been having with the Manwhore series is that I went into it expecting the same level of intensity and was disappointed to find it lacking. It's not the book's fault because the story is fine. It's just a matter of me not adjusting my expectations. Well, I tried to do just that with this one.

And I have to say this. I'm sure there wil
 Sonya-❥Chatterbooks book blog ❥
⭐⭐⭐⭐4 Stars⭐⭐⭐⭐

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“Love is an illusion. The more you want it, the more it hides”.

Have you ever read a story and the whole time your thinking, This is one “SEXY ”read. The touch of forbiddeness with a hint of seduction had me flipping the pages in record time. I devoured this story and let me tell you, I regret NOTHING.

Olivia has always wanted to make it on her own. Being the younger sister of a successful business man, her determination to be her own person is her top priority. When she’s of
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
::3.5 Stars::

Womanizer is an edgy, sexy, fun, steamy and entertaining read told entirely from Olivia Roth's pov (except the epilogue). I really loved Callan Carmichael! He was perfect. Handsome, quiet, rich, easygoing, but he can also be intuitive and elusive as he leaves you wanting more and more.

Olivia Roth is Tahoe's little sister, with her brothers help she starts an internship at Carma, Inc. Livvy is not looking for love, she's looking for the business experience that the toughest company
Mikee Andrea (ReadWithMikee)
❝I learned you can’t always count on your life plans to go your way. Sometimes some higher power somewhere has a bigger picture. Puts you where you didn’t expect to be. To learn what you need to learn. Life sometimes doesn’t run in the cycles it’s expected to. We are all here for a blink. Life changes in a blink. We fall in love, sometimes, in a blink.❞

CUTE. This book was flipping CUTE. That is all. I loved Katy's Manwhore books but I haven't picked up a book by her ever since, so it felt so g
Shannon Moore
Nov 30, 2016 Shannon Moore rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
If you've read any of the other books in this series (don't worry, this is a standalone so you don't have to!) you'll remember Callan Carmichael, ruthless businessman and the last man standing in the group of billionaire bachelors. I've always been intrigued by his character and was super excited to see his heroine is a new character, Livvy, who is Tahoe's sister!

It's a very much "what you see is what you get" kind of story. There's not hidden motives, everything is spelt out for the reader as
Dee Montoya
5 Smoking Hot Stars*****

(ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review)

Author Katy Evans is the creator of some of the hottest and my most favorite fictional boyfriends, and with Womanizer she really takes the cake; sexy Callan Carmichael is a hero impossible to ever forget . This sexy CEO will be the star of my dreams for many nights...

photo 2EF4BD36-4800-402B-A7E1-8DF905405C78_zpsosrj8xoi.jpg

Tired of never been taken seriously Olivia asks her brother Tahoe, for help landing an internship. She's lived under the shadow of her brot
Corina
Nov 30, 2016 Corina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed, favorites
5 stars

Utter perfection!!!!!

This is going to be one GLOWING review, I just can't help myself.

I don't give 5 stars lightly but Womanizer was stunningly perfect in it's execution. Katy Evans delivered one perfectly crafted story. I was SMILING throughout the entire length of the book. Reading this book made me insanly HAPPY.

Callan Carmichael & Olivia Roth made my heart melt.

Womanizer had a touch of the forbidden. Olivia Roth, younger sister of Tahoe Roth from Ladies Man (Manwhore #3) started a
Beatrice Masaluñga
Nov 30, 2016 Beatrice Masaluñga rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, new-adult
I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Review also posted on Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic

Basically me when I'm reading the romantic scenes and finished Womanizer:

description

I devoured this book in one or two sittings and I enjoyed it very much. The story follows Tahoe Roth’s best friend, Callan Carmichael and his sister, Olivia Roth.

Olivia is a sweet, adorable, passionate and driven young lady. Raised in a silver spoon and came from a wealthy family, she wants to be indepen
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Livvy has just left her Texas home to be a little intern in the company of her brother's friend Callan. She has never met Callan before.

But then she meets this amazing guy on the roof terrace every day after work - and of course we all know that it's her boss Callan. We know - Livvy doesn't - yet. ☺

description

They have this amazing chemistry. They joke with each other, laugh with each other. Tell each other things they haven't told anyone else before.

But she's only in town for three months. After that she'
NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was just ok for me. I didn't necessarily go in expecting that much tbh, so I wasn't all that disappointed either. It won't go down in my favorites shelf and it probably won't be all that memorable in the long run, but I enjoyed it for what it was. Don't let the title of this book fool you! The H might've been a manwhore before the h, but he was all about her after he meets her (zero OW drama). It had hardly any drama, and the sex was pretty hot -- so there is that!
Jacqueline's Reads
Nov 30, 2016 Jacqueline's Reads rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-star-books, arc
4 You can Womanize me Stars

I love Katy Evans, she’s a one-click read for me. As I saw this book, I thought two things. I thought, huh, there’s a man on the cover smoking a ciggy and I have that Britney Spears song, Womanizer stuck in my head!

This book reminded me of my youth. We all did it, we all had a ciggy in our young days. It was the social thing you do, you steal a drag from a friend and strike up a conversation.

This is Olivia and Callan’s story and is also a standalone.

The book starts re
  • Riveted (Saints of Denver, #3)
  • Buns (Hudson Valley, #3)
  • The Silent Waters (Elements, #3)
  • Boss (The Bishop Brothers, #1)
  • The Cad and the Co-Ed (Rugby, #3)
  • Managed (VIP, #2)
  • Broken Record (Record, #5)
  • Untitled (Silver Valley, #1.5)
  • Mr. Corporate (Mister, #3)
  • Say You Want Me
  • Acting Out (Shattered Hearts, #8)
  • The Sexy One
  • Forget You, Ethan
  • Untitled (Jacob's Ladder, #1)
  • Three Rules
  • Untitled (Slow Burn, #6)
  • Sugar Free (Sugar Bowl, #3)
  • Royally Matched (Royally, #2)

Katy Evans is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her debut REAL shot to the top of the bestselling lists in 2013 and since then 10 of her titles have been New York Times bestsellers. Her books have been translated into nearly a dozen languages across the world.

***Katy doesn't respond to messages on this site, but you can email her at katyevansauthor@gmail.com
More about Katy Evans...

Manwhore (4 books)
  • Manwhore (Manwhore, #1)
  • Manwhore +1 (Manwhore, #2)
  • Ladies Man (Manwhore, #3)

“If he's ever loved, if he's even been loved. if he even wants to be. But don't we all want to? Even when you think you don't want to,there's this feeling of waiting in the back of your head. Of waiting for that to happen. To know what it's like and to be swept away.” 2 likes
“So the saying goes, there are two dogs barking over your shoulder, fear or determination. Which one wins? The one you feed. Never feed the dog who’s afraid.” 2 likes