Start by marking “Twisted Reality (Blind Reality, #2)” as Want to Read:
Twisted Reality (Blind Reality, #2)

Twisted Reality (Blind Reality #2)

4.04  ·  Rating details ·  423 Ratings  ·  80 Reviews
When we left off in Blind Reality, Josh was on bended knee proposing to Joey. The cameras were rolling, and the audience was waiting…

Joshua Wilson never thought he’d get married until the day that he met and married Joey Mitchell on the hit television show Married Blind.

Joey never thought she’d find love… period, especially after her heart was broken. But now that she’s m
Published August 16th 2016

Elle's Book Blog
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: best-of-2016, romance
Release Date: August 16, 2016
Genre: Contemporary Romance.
Series: Blind Reality #2 (Must read in order)

:: 5 Pretty Little Stars ::

Twisted Reality starts off right where the first book in the series: Blind Reality, leaves off. So if you haven’t read that one yet, make sure you do before reading this one. With that being said, I really loved this book. I LIKED Blind Reality but this one was even more enjoyable. Maybe it’s because we finally see the couple in their “normal” lives. Whatever
Chrissy
Aug 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, read-in-2016
4.5 Stars

I’ve been waiting for this book for what seems like forever! After the way Blind Reality ended, I needed to know what happened with Josh and Joey!

When we left Joey and Josh, Josh had just proposed to Joey and we were awaiting her answer, and Twisted Reality picks up right there. These two have a lot of things to go through to get the HEA that the deserve, but watching everything play out was beautiful and amazing and perfect for these two characte
Amber
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG! So last book left us with such a book hangover and needing more. Now our reality show couple is out off camera and have to actually face reality, real life reality. And ofcourse Josh has us swooning the whole way through but drama is unfolding and Joey doesnt know if she is up for it. I really loved these characters and getting to know this couple. Heidi McLaughlin did amazing with this duo, I really would have loved to have seen more from Josh and Joey, you can't help but get attached and ...more
Becca
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Joey and Josh are back!!

I was so excited for the conclusion of Blind Reality. Joey and Josh are out of the house but that doesn't mean that the drama is done with. When their honeymoon gets destroyed by none other than Jules - Joey has a hard time believing that Josh is really ready for their happily ever after. But Josh has other plans and he has to prove to Joey that Jules and her drama doesn't mean the end for them.

This is book two is the Blind Reality Series and you definitely have to read b
Amy
Aug 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Twisted Reality picks up right where Blind Reality left off. Josh is on one knee and has proposed to Joey. He finally realized that he cannot live without her. Well, of course Joey says yes.

This book is the continuation of their story and how they navigate life in the real world. These two have alot to contend with. Josh is going back to work, Joey is a new celebrity and of course you cannot forget Jules. She is back and still trying to get her hooks into Josh.

I loved Twisted Reality, it was a
Wendy
Jul 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Gabriela Ahskja
Sep 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Que perdida. El primer libro me gusto porque era diferente, divertido y con un final que te deja queriendo mas, pero la continuación no era no que esperaba...

description
Emily C
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Twisted Reality by Heidi McLaughlin

As you probably have figured out by now I am a huge fan of Heidi McLaughlin’s books, and the reason is simple… Consistency. Her stories are always intriguing and they keep my interest. Her characters are always swoon-worthy, sexy and I can easily identify with them (or when required I feel real hatred towards them). Her writing is smooth and enjoyable to read. What’s not to love? Twisted Reality is another winner from Heidi McLaughlin. A continuation of the big
Jennifer Miller
**ARC received from author in exchange for an honest review** (100% spoiler-free review)

Twisted Reality, the sequel to Blind Reality picks up right where the first book left off which will thrill McLaughlin's fans. It is true perfection! She gives her readers everything they were hoping for and more---love, romance, lots of hot, sexy scenes, loads of drama and conflict and an ending that will make every female swoon. The drama is fierce in this book and there are some serious landmines that Josh
Rachel
Aug 14, 2016 rated it really liked it

Twisted Reality picks up right where Blind Reality left off, chronicling Josh and Joey after the cameras are turned off. However, the drama isn’t over just because the show is over. Reality may be trickier than these two were anticipating, especially with twist after twist that continually warp the plans they are trying to make.

As each bump in their road came up, I couldn’t help but start wishing (right alongside the characters) that things would go their way just once. Much of the new
Jill M
Aug 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-sexy-men
Heidi McLaughlin rocked this book from the sexy cover to the amazing story.

Twisted Reality starts where we left off at the end of Blind Reality. This isn’t a stand alone and Blind Reality should be read before reading Twisted Reality.

Josh and Joey came together by accident but were fated to be together. From their first kiss blindfolded at the alter you could feel the connection. Life as a celebrity isn’t a easy feat; paparazzi waiting in the bushes for their next photo op, rumors easily spread
Bethany
Aug 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is not a standalone.
This should be read after Blind Reality, so you can get a glimpse of life after the cameras go off.

What's reality if it isn't a little twisted...
The only thing that could put more stress on a couple after a reality show, is reality itself. When people come out of the woodwork and obstacles stack against them, a couple can hit a breaking point.

Heidi never fails to tell a great story. The flow to her writing is beautiful. The beauty continues with this love story, one tha
Aug 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
oh jeez whats with these sequel books this is the 2nd sequel book ive read today and both have failed to hit the head on the mark. i loved joey in book 1 she was fiesty and didnt take no crap but oh no what did heidi do to her she turned her needy and she lost the fire she had in book 1. josh oh no why why why he was brill in book 1 but in this book he just reminded me of liam from the beaumomt series. this book had plenty of drama but nothing tied in it was all over the place.
Meg Trashy
Nov 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Cute Ending

I enjoyed the his book much more than the first. Glad Joey and Josh got to the HEA they deserved.
Melissa Granata
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Loved the whole story that I devoured it in a couple of hours. The journey these chatecters went on was heart warming, with a pinch of heart break and followed with the most perfect ending.
Michelle Dyer
Feb 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really liked this 2 book series. I really liked Josb, a strong male but with enough insecurities to make him real. Joey kept running away from Josh. That became annoying, but I liked how her character was developed throughput the 2 books.
Shirley
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
A really fun read. I really love Heidi's books and this second one to this series is great. You are going to love Josh and Joey.
Alicia  Aguilar
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Son asquerosamente adorables jajaj
me encanta la pareja, el epilogo fue precioso y dentro de todo me gusto como se tomo todo el drama
Pamela Torres
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
Esto se resume y cito "Somos tontos y ridículos con la forma en que actuamos..."
Adriana
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Entretenida con menos drama que en anterior pero mucho más romántica...
karen
Feb 28, 2018 rated it liked it
The end was much better than the beginning. Josh should have been less trusting of Jules and cut her off immediately. He should also have cut off his family. Joey was a gem. Loved the ending though.
Kimberly
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow the drama. This one is just like the first in the series as in I couldn't put it down. What an emotional roller coaster. I think I can breath again. I will miss this couple, kinda hope for another one.
Meckesha Booher
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a perfect way to end the series. Definitely a must read. This book picks up right where Blind Reality lets off, so you must read it first. It will definitely be worth it. Such a great read. Loved it!
Love N. Books
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Pet's $0.02

When we left off with Joey and Josh there were crazy ass skanks everywhere!

Okay, maybe they weren’t everywhere but Jules was definitely crazy and absolutely a skank and it seemed like she turned up everywhere. Seriously, any man who even considers dating/fucking a woman who calls him Joshie should schedule some time to talk over his life choices with a therapist. Jules is the woman you love to hate and even though it was probably not very nice, I relished every single time that woman
Amy
Aug 15, 2016 rated it liked it
When Blind Reality left off, Josh had proposed to Joey, to whom he was technically married, although his nefarious attorney had attempted to divorce them through fraud. Twisted Reality picks up right where its predecessor left off and takes Josh and Joey's story from there.

Whereas their love unfolded willingly in front of cameras the first time, reality has set in (no pun intended), and the cameras surrounding them are decidedly not wanted. Josh is a movie star, and he married his wife sight uns
A little birdie told me...
The ONLY reason I bothered with this one is because it was free on KU. I didn't like the first one, and I can't say this was much better. It was better, but not much.

I absolutely hate reality shows, so I'm glad this book did not put them in the middle of one while they were trying to work out the beginning of their life together.

But one thing I hate more than reality shows is crazy exes who will do anything short of murder to get their "loved" one back. Immature antics aside, I so hate naive p
Jen
Feb 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Predictable but good

This storyline was a bit predictable but still very good. Some interesting twists and Joshua was still having a hard time with those he chose to surround himself. Loved the ending and his unwavering loyalty and love for Joey.
Anaee
Jul 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
24/07/2016.
Yes! I am so waiting for you.

29/08/2016: The review.
Twisted Reality picked up right where we left off with Blind Reality, with all of the sweetness and appeal of the characters. We get back to Josh and Joey, with a little bit of Bronx and Rebekah. We also get some new turns of events that surprises us, Millie and Cole's situation being one of them. And it was all amiable.

I was really hyped up for this book, and maybe that played to my disadvantage. I mean, I did like Twisted Reali
Jackie
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC received for an honest review.

This picks up where Blind Reality left off. Joey and josh met in Blind Reality and got married. Now they have to weather through storm Jules and others.

Joey loves Josh, they have a magnetic pull and can't stay away from each other and their love is put to the test by a few people. There are those who don't believe they are in love and will last. Others who feel betrayed because Josh chooses Joey.

I felt bad for Joey and Josh and everything they had to go throu
Ashley
Aug 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, read-2016
I love the cover! I was so excited when I found out were getting more of Joshua and Joey’s story. Blind Reality was so good and left you hanging wondering what was going to happen. Don’t worry the story picks up right where it left off.

My emotions were all over the place and I was ready to slap Jules! She was one character I was hopping would disappear. I just love Joey, she’s sweet and loves Josh for the person he is not the celebrity. She’s not with Josh for what he can give her. She truly lo
Heidi McLaughlin is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of The Beaumont Series, The Boys of Summer, and The Archers.

Originally, from the Pacific Northwest, she now lives in picturesque Vermont, with her husband, two daughters, and their three dogs.

In 2012, Heidi turned her passion for reading into a full-fledged literary career, writing over twenty novels, inclu
More about Heidi McLaughlin

Blind Reality (2 books)
  • Blind Reality (Blind Reality #1)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)