Start by marking “Book of Change (The Custos 2)” as Want to Read:
Book of Change (The Custos 2)

Book of Change (The Custos 2)

Adelia Hemstock’s tenure as Keeper cannot end fast enough. She’s been looking over her shoulder since day one and she’s sure she recognizes a few faces in the crowd now. When the book is taken from the safest place she knows, Adelia comes face to face with a new reality, and her Custos.

Rourke Templest has secretly guarded the book, and Adelia, for more than half of her l
Published August 6th 2016 by Eclectic Bard Books

To ask other readers questions about Book of Change, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Book of Change

Start your review of Book of Change (The Custos 2)
Sydney Hopke
May 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book passed hands and now it's up to Adelia and her keeper to keep it safe. This is her story from before she got the book and until it passes hands again. This story will surprise you in parts. It's book that you want to read, makes you want to know her story and you get to see some characters again and I have a feeling that at least one is going to be important so pay attention. It's a book that you should read, sit back and just enjoy.
Dmcl
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book of Change continues The Custos series with a plot that draws you in and won’t let go of you until the wonderfully clever end. In between there is action, tension, joy and justice. The White Diamonds and The Custos are charged with maintaining balance in the world and Savannah Verte reinforces this in her story by balancing the point of view between the two groups. We learn some startling facts about the relationship between the leaders of each group, the consequences of touching the book wi ...more
Monica
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved book 2! I sorta knew I would because I loved the first and wanted more. This kept me on my toes and we learned so much more. White Diamond is still on the trail. We get more of Custos and of course the Keeper and her guardian. I loved the end. Loved it! I cant wait to read book 3! People need to read this series because it completely draws you in and you dont want to stop until the end and you keep looking to see if there is more but the pages wont turn! Ha. Very well done! Wi ...more
Shannan
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The second Custos book and this was more enjoyable in my opinion. This time we are following White Diamond and Custos but we're also following the Keeper and her guardian. Adelia is a unique woman in how she disappeared from WD view. But her past won't stay there which led to quite a bit of suspense, especially when the book is taken. I love that there's more layers to the history between the heads of both sides. I'm anxious to see where book three will take us.
Nikki Bao
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Adelia wants her Keeper job to end so she can be free. The only way for that to happen is to find the new Keeper and transfer the book to them. Rourke is her guardian that's been hiding in the shadows. When he meets her face-to-face, she becomes the reason for him wanting to be down with his job as well. Then all of a sudden the book is stolen. Uh-oh!! Murder, cover-ups, and love occur during this time.
I really liked this story. Keep up the good work, Savannah.
Liliyana Shadowlyn
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-reads
Wow. A brilliant follow up to book one, Book of Change is filled with both heartwarming and heart-pounding moments. A deeper look into the war between The Custos and White Diamond, as well as the life of an ordinary girl, turned powerful keeper. You will be completely wrapped in Addie's world as she fulfills her 30-year term as the keeper. A page-turner from start to finish.
Jill
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was was just as exciting as the first book. You definitely need to read these in order to be able to follow them. I couldn't put it down until I finished. I can't wait to read book 3. Just wait until you read the end of this book, it will blow your mind
Sahnya Mcwaters
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book two even better than the first, gotta dig into the next one right now. I've been so intrigued throughout this entire book, Savannah really knows how to capture an audience and keep the pages turning. Very good book to curl and relax and unwind with.
Haylee James
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved book 1 but book 2 had me head over heels in love. The characters are amazing, the details pull you in the story, and the suspense of not knowing what will happen next keeps you on the edge of your seat. It's very smooth and easy to read. I absolutely love this book.
Staci
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For life to drop something like this in your lap... Is unpredictable to say the least. The responsibility undeniable. Yet how does one react? How can one carry such responsibility? It just must be done.
Stacy Bradley
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is great! It kept me on the edge of my seat some of the time, a little slow others. Love the complex characters. It's different from the first one, but enjoyable.
Elaine
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paperback, own
Mystery at it's finest

Book 2 is as riveting as the first and I hope the next one continues the saga of the custos and the keepers. Mardi gras every 30 years the exchange is made of a special book from the keeper to the new keeper all while keeping the evil white diamond group from getting both. Page turning read.
Shelly
Aug 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Love the complex characters along with the storyline... It's different but oh so good! A must read book!
Jenell Shull
added it
Mar 08, 2020
Terri Oconnell
Sep 09, 2016

• Chevalier (The Paragon Trilogy, #1)
  • Dragons of Destiny (The Gaian Otherworld #1)
  • Dragons of Fate (The Gaian Otherworld #2)
  • Ledo (Lost Gods, #2)
  • Zeus (Lost Gods #1)
  • Dragons of Chaos (The Gaian Otherworld #3)
  • Sweet Beginnings: A Small Town Sweet Romance (Love Happens Book 1)
  • Sweet Attraction: A Small Town Sweet Romance (Love Happens)
  • Perfect Timing (Back on Track #1)
  • Shelter For My Mate
  • Harmony For My Mate (Sanctuary for My Mate, #2)
  • Forgiveness for My Mate (Sassy Ever After & Sanctuary for My Mate, #1)
  • Fuel the Flame
  • Succubus Sins (Blood Stone #1)
  • Dragon Her Home (Dragon Guards #23)
  • Later Gator (Southern Fried Sass, #1)
  • Cupcakes and a Casualty (Taste of Magic Book 1)
  • Rogue (The Paragon Trilogy, #2)

News & Interviews