Start by marking “Dirty Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #10)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #10)

Dirty Kisses (3:AM Kisses #10)

*Can be a standalone*

Jet Madden is notoriously good in bed. It’s not a fact I can confirm through experience, but, according to the lust-driven grapevine at Whitney Briggs University, he’s a sexual force to be reckoned with—many, many times in a single savory night.

The day my world crashes around me, I’m shuttled off to live with the ratted, tatted, roided-up hulk. Regardl
Published September 13th 2016 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Kisses

Nook Books and More Blog
Aug 23, 2016 Nook Books and More Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: addison-moore
It's fun, amazingly hilarious yet enduring at times and suspenseful. It keeps you on the edge! -Nook Books and More Blog

Addison Moore has done it again. Right from the start you get sucked right into Jet and Daisy's story. You'll have such a blast with the students at WBU! They are a riot! This book will keep you glued to it from beginning till the end. This has to be one of many of my favorite stories from this series, even though each can be read as stand alone. Country Kisses is still my numb
Annmarie
Mar 01, 2017 Annmarie rated it really liked it
Funny! HEA and no cheating. The waxing scene was hysterical. I could have gone all day without the 2 girls coming out of his bedroom at the beginning but that was before they got together. I love how he stands by her and she always thinks about him.
Three Chicks
Sep 04, 2016 Three Chicks rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

Daisy knows who she is and what she wants and she's not too shy to get it. So if working in a strip club to feed her shoe fetish is what she has to do, then this college coed will do it. But she's steered in the wrong direction while trying to do a friend a favor. Now she's the subject of scrutiny and distaste and her life on campus is a mess.

Jet is the guy who has no problem spending time with any girl who wants what he has to offer (and believe me it could be 2 or even 3 gir
Lisa Markson
Sep 13, 2016 Lisa Markson rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic book. I feel this is my favorite series by this author. Yes sometimes when you see so many books in a series you kinda bypass it but please don't! The reason I state this is because this is a completely standalone series each book is written about a different character couple but they are all friends together. I started series at the beginning but you can start with any book. Each book that comes out in this series I always say it's my favorite but guess what Dirty Kisses is my ...more
Amy
Sep 05, 2016 Amy rated it it was amazing
Having read the majority of Addison's Kisses series, I went into this excited to see what happened. My high hopes weren't in vain. Jet & Daisy's story was just as wonderful a read as the others.

The banter between characters, the variation in character personality, and the humor & love weaved into the story keeps the reader interested. The characters themselves are easy to grow rather fond of & Addison's writing skills keep us all coming back for more.
Amy
Sep 05, 2016 Amy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Heather andrews
Aug 28, 2016 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing

I fell in love with Jet, that man knew what to say to his woman, “I was thinking we could have a study group in the living room , but if you want to be a pervert, that’s fine by me.” I loved Daisy, girl could be a little spitfire, "she gives a little wink and pulls me in by the shirt. “Come on, big boy— let’s go make some trouble.” I loved this book, I'm pretty sure Jet just became my new man.
Sara George
Sep 08, 2016 Sara George rated it it was amazing
Addison Moore did it again!! She never fails getting you sucked into a book. Every time I feel like I am right beside every character and feeling everything they feel!!

Thank you Addison Moore for bringing your worlds to us!
Courtney  Gaston
Nov 17, 2016 Courtney Gaston rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love this series by this author. Each book is a standalone which makes you want to read each one just because there are no cliff hangers!

Daisy knows who she is and what she wants in life, but in order to get there, she needs money for college. Her way of getting enough money quick enough is working at a strip club. Eventually word gets out once she gets tricked into being an escort for an evening with someone she would never have been seen with before. Her life gets flipped upside d
Reader
Mar 12, 2017 Reader rated it it was ok
I don't think this was a bad a book, it actually a lot of potential but the way this story was told didn't make this book justice, in my opinion. I liked the story, although I've found it a little bit rushed, I liked the characters the majority of the time, but I expected more.
Overall, a good book to distract yourself.
Erica Smith
Sep 13, 2016 Erica Smith rated it really liked it
Shelves: dirty-romance
Disclaimer: This extremely hot book was received as an ARC for my unbiased opinion!

Intended Audience: Bookworms, book reviewers, Addison Moore fans
Two words.

Humorous and hot.

Addison Moore has done it again, and this time on the Whitney Briggs University campus, things get rockin’ and shakin’ because one of the hottest “tatted” guys on campus, Jet Maddison, is rumored to last all night long in the bedroom and is known for giving a great time to scores of ladies.

Then here comes Daisy Pembrooke who
Sara
Aug 28, 2016 Sara rated it really liked it
Swoon!

Dirty Kisses is the 10th book in the 3 A.M. Kisses series and you are going to love this one!

Daisy Pembrooke is sweet, sexy and a little lost. She has no support from her family and all she wants to do is fulfill her dream of becoming a lawyer. She finds creative ways to pay for school and living expenses and, unfortunately, one of those creative ways lands her in a precarious position, quite literally. Then she gets help from the last person she expected...Jet Madden.

Jet Madden is rolli
Atlanta Whitlock
Sep 12, 2016 Atlanta Whitlock rated it it was amazing
Throughout the last few books we have had glimpses of Daisy and Jett, but when I found out that they would both be getting a story I was so happy because honestly they both deserve it. I felt for both of these characters because as much as they were happy about not being involved with anyone, you could see deep down that they longed for their special someone. Reading this book made my heart swell because both of these characters are honestly just amazing and they have both been through so much. ...more
Michele A.
Sep 18, 2016 Michele A. rated it really liked it
Daisy and Jet have circled around each other over the past year. Both are infatuated with the other, but no one wants to make the first move. When Daisy's world implodes after a mistake, Jet takes her in. Daisy made some really dumb decisions that led to her being tabloid fodder. Her inability to stop spending money on things that weren't even making her happy led her to a decision that casts her in a bad light. Jet has his own demons he fights and it was interesting to see these two start to re ...more
Ashley Dunham
Sep 03, 2016 Ashley Dunham rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Dirty Kisses. I love Daisy and Jet story it blew me away.
I love Daisy personality she strong doesn’t let any body put her down no matter what happens  independent outgoing person smart. I love that Daisy is always there for her friends no matter what. I love that jet is independent strong headed smart. I love that jet loves  with his whole heart and always there to help a friend or his family. I love that jet and daisy have this connection with each other but they both are to s
Keri Hunter
Sep 01, 2016 Keri Hunter rated it it was amazing
What can I say to give this book what it deserves, oh yeah HOT! This was one amazing end of the summer read.
You have Daisy a hard working student who has no support from her family. That leads her into unconventional work at Stilettos as a back up dancer who keeps her bits covered. When that gets all messed up to one bad judgment call and her best friends sister putting her in a very bad predicament. Bad boy Tatted Jet comes in and tries to protect her. Jet is the owner of Think Ink and has been
Rosanna
Aug 29, 2016 Rosanna rated it really liked it
Addison Moore had done it again!
The tenth instalment if the 3AM Kisses series. Dirty Kisses tells the love story of Daisy and Jet.
Jet is basically a manwhore. Brings home a different girl every night. Sometimes multiple girls. Owner of Think Tats the go to place for tattoos.
Daisy's life has been blah as of lately. She's in severe debt because she's putting herself through university. Her parents won't help her so she's been dancing background at Stilettos to help pay for her tuition and her s
Alisa
Sep 12, 2016 Alisa rated it it was amazing
Where do I begin!!! I have been a fan of Addison Moore's books ever since picking up my very first one. From the very start I was hooked on the 3:AM Kisses series and the lives of the students at Whitney Briggs University. I love how this book can be read as a standalone but at the same time ties in all of my favorite characters from all of the other stories. It is even better when I get introduced to new characters throughout the story and can then try to guess who might be the subjects of the ...more
Shay Rivera
Aug 28, 2016 Shay Rivera rated it it was amazing
I've read the majority of the Kisses series. I've loved every second of Addison's journey through Whitney Briggs University. We have quite the group of headstrong girls! Daisy Pembrooke is no exception either. She's got a fiery personality, a heart of gold, and is outrageously hilarious. A couple of scenes has me laughing so hard, I drew attention! Jet is a tattooist of Think Ink and he's not your average guy. He's more that meets the eye. This guy is the epitome of perfect and well-rounded. He ...more
Stephanie Campbell
Oct 04, 2016 Stephanie Campbell rated it it was amazing
I've read all of the books in the 3AM Kisses series (this is #10). I really enjoyed this one. Although I keep shaking my head over Daisy's poor judgment in the person she kept going to for a job to earn much-needed money to pay her college expenses and car note (the job offers were risqué, to say the least), the love story of Daisy and tattoo artist Jet is great. Jet's character was well-developed and had plenty of depth. He is so much more than he seemed on the surface, carrying some heavy burd ...more
Berta
Sep 14, 2016 Berta rated it liked it
3 and a half stars. I have no idea why I picked this book up. (Ummm maybe the tatted up muscle guy on the cover had a bit to do with it.) I had not read any others in the series. I kind of wish I had...
It took me quite a long time to get into the writing style, and be able to connect to Jet and Daisy. The last quarter of the book was great...Jet showing her he loved her, and then saying it. That was sweet. They were pretty darn hot together too. By the end, I was so happy for Daisy, getting tha
Kathryn Jacoby ~ My Book Angel
Sexy, Sweet, Funny and just all around AMAZING!
Jet and Daisy's story was HOT! I loved it! Their chemistry is off the charts regardless of how hard they try and fight it!
I absolutely LOVE all the 3:AM Kisses books! I like how you can read each book as a standalone or a series. There are always hysterical moments, but they don't take away from the feeling, the passion. This author does an amazing job with these stories, each one is better than the last! And in a series this long that's hard to fin
Kim
Sep 08, 2016 Kim rated it it was amazing
Addison Moore has done it again. Right from the start you get sucked right into Jet and Daisy's story. This book will keep you glued to it from page 1 to the end. This has to be one of many of my favorite stories from this series, and the great part is you can read it as a stand alone. This book you will be laughing one minute, screaming at it the next, then crying, and back to laughing. Addison knows just how to paint a picture, and really get a reader to fall in love with the characters of her ...more
Cristina Angélica
Nov 10, 2016 Cristina Angélica rated it liked it
while I like the 3 am series, I really don't feel like this book completely does it justice. I feel like everything was happening way faster than the pace the other books had and I felt all over the place while reading. Don't get me wrong, I loved Jet and Daisy together, ever since Wild Kisses, but their story didn't make me automatically love it. maybe it's me, but I just didn't feel the same way as I felt with the previous books. :/
Tracy
Aug 31, 2016 Tracy rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved Jet and Daisy! They came into each other's life at just the right time. Daisy tries her hardest not to depend on anyone and make her own way through college. Jet has his business and little sister to take care of. Neither of them were looking for love but when Daisy needs help Jet is right there to pitch in. What goes from helping out turns around quickly to so much more. He is the right to her wrong. Awesome read through and through!
Ally DeJohn
Sep 14, 2016 Ally DeJohn rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive an arc from the amazing Addison Moore! I have read each book in this series and this one became an instant favorite! Daisy is going through so much stuff and is lucky enough to have Jett helping her through things. With some time, patience, and some hilarious mishaps, the two grow closer. Definitely a must read!
Jodie Tarleton-grose
Sep 13, 2016 Jodie Tarleton-grose rated it it was amazing
It took me all of 11 hours to finished Jet and Daisy's story because of the simple fact I was unable to put this one down! Their denial and love for each other is what kept me coming back for more! Addison Moore out-does herself with each and every story she writes and this one is no exception! Definitely a MUST READ!!!!
Socially Book Nerd
Sep 15, 2016 Socially Book Nerd rated it it was amazing
wow... I was given a free copy for an honest review. I am in love with Jet and so happy he got a book! The crazy that follows is to serious to be funny. but Jet takes it in stride and actually is great boyfriend material. Only he hasn't realized it yet... lol a amazing book and side characters again leave you wanting more!
Alexis
Dec 08, 2016 Alexis rated it really liked it
I liked it, it wasn't as predictable but still the same patter. The wax scene had me laughing out loud. But I'm not a fan of how all the sudden it gets so mushy and cheesy. But overall I did like it and am excited about reading the next 2 books!
Andrea Blair
Sep 14, 2016 Andrea Blair rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Favorite author

I have read every book that Addison Moore has ever written and I am a huge fan. I love this series as we get to read about every couple in the group as they get together. She just grabs your heartstrings and pulls.
Addison Moore is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Previously she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit for nearly a decade. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children, and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.
More about Addison Moore...

3:AM Kisses (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • 3:AM Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #1)
  • Winter Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #2)
  • Sugar Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #3)
  • Whiskey Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #4)
  • Rock Candy Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #5)
  • Velvet Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #6)
  • Wild Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #7)
  • Country Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #8)
  • Forbidden Kisses (3:AM Kisses #9)
  • Stolen Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #11)