Start by marking “Ariana (Solaris Station, #1)” as Want to Read:
Ariana (Solaris Station, #1)

Ariana

(Solaris Station #1)

She thought she would never see him again...
Assigned to any nurse's nightmare shift at the main emergency unit of Solaris, Ariana can't wait to let loose after work and head to the most glamorous party of the year with her best friend.

Except nothing ever goes as planned.

Her terrible shift only turns worse when she comes face-to-face with Dasir - her best friend's older bro
Published August 11th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Ariana, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ariana

Start your review of Ariana (Solaris Station, #1)
angela
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Was a good book, a bit on the shorter side. Perfect when you have about an hour or so to read or before bed. The story moved along quickly, and was based on a miss understanding. I felt considering the book was on the shorter side, I enjoyed the characters and could relate to them. I enjoyed the book and would recommend it to others that enjoy these types of books.
Toonasa
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love, Love, Loved this best-friend's brother story with a sci-fi twist!

#My 1st book by Sonia, so going for more!

Ariana, her bestie-Inesia & Inesia's bro-Dasir, has been friends from childhood. Ari even wanted to be more to Dasir, but he left her, 4 years ago.

As soon as Dasir came to know that Ariana was his mate, he wanted her all the more. But he was Ylsian, they mate for life but..Humans don't, they choose their mate.

What if she rejected him & Caused harm to herself?

The fear kept him away, but
Leyla
What a cute short story!
description
I truly enjoyed the characters, the fact that they knew each other since childhood and that the hero was such a sweetheart. Another much-improved work between these authors!
Hero disappears to serve as a soldier far away in the galaxy... Seizes contact with his friends and family. And you get some mixed feelings in between wanting to kiss him for being so considerate to kicking his ass for assuming things! I enjoyed every minute from either pov and loved them both. As th
Angela Charles
This story was riddled with miscommunication. The only time there wasn't any sort of miscommunication or lack of communication is when Inesia would talk to Ariana and her brother, Dasir. When it came time for Ariana and Dasir to speak to one another it just seems as though they were trying to have a conversation but without most of the conversation. There was a lot of speculation going on about each other's feelings but until the very end they had no idea that both of them loved each other and w ...more
Barb McKinley
Aug 24, 2016 rated it liked it
A BOOK NO, BUT A GREAT SHORT STORY

I hate it when I get a book and am ready to settle in for a lazy afternoon read only to wonder what just happened?

1. This was not called a short story, novelette, or Harlequin. I really didn't know it was 72 pages. It said:"Solaris Station Book 1".

2. Okay, short story. BBW Science Fiction Alien Romance. Romance does not and never will be sex. Erotica is not romance. Women love romance, some like erotica but they are very different. Look it up. Weddings should be
Chantelle Bouffanie
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable! This is my first reading one of Sonia Nova stories. This is the first book in the Solaris Station series. Ariana was a nurse on the Solaris Station along with her best friend Inesia. Dasir is Inesia's brother had broken Ariana's heart when he stood her up. Sweet little love story between two different species. Easy to read novella. The characters were great and the storyline moved right along. Alot can happen when you make assumptions instead of having the courage asked the question t ...more
Chrisette Trevino
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
I got this book free for signing up for the author's newsletter. Ariana and Inesia are friends aboard the Solaris Station. Ariana was friends with Inesia's brother, Dosir, too until he fled the station by enlisting. Ariana is human but Dosir and Inesia are YYlsian. This novella follows Ariana and will let the reader know why Dasir fled. This is a romance story with a happy ending for all.
Katie Jo
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a quick sweet frenemies to lovers story. Ariana and Dasir have a love/hate relationship because he was a jerk to her. Theres some miscommunication throughout the story and I love Ariana's friend Inesia.
Pat Shebaylo
Good story with well thought out characters. I would have given it 5 stars if it had been longer.
Jessica
May 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Great story, just wish it had more too it. It felt rushed
Sandy
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a good, very short read that shows men are often clueless.
Marti
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Short story of stupid people who were afraid to admit their love for each other. Well written but a well-worn plot.
Jenny
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
A nugget of a book. Short story with an actual story written. I get so sick of a quick reads that have no story. I think it must be quite a bit harder to write a short. This author did a good job.
shannon  Stubbs
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's a very cute and sweet romance story.
Anna Holmes
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good story. Interesting concept. Never thought I’d like aliens.
Connie Harris
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It was so good that I wish there was more!

Dasir and Ariana was so good that I wish there was more! It was like a prelude to a new series!
Myra Wray
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again I have found a good book in this story. I found it hard to put it down until the end.
Alan
Sep 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
2 best friends find truths about each other as they reunite unexpectedly 4 years later

A friendship of her best friend and her brother turn awfully wrong four years earlier when he just up an disappeared when he promised her to take her to her graduation gala. Then he just shows up injured in her station with his unit . 18+
Victoria
Sep 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Interesting

Interesting book never knew what was going to happen. Can't wait to read the sequel if there is one. The characters where interesting.
Frances Demartinez
Aug 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

This is a very interesting book to read, with one sexy alpha male in it. I definitely recommend this book to everyone to read
Tracy
Aug 30, 2016
Christine
Feb 14, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Ruwen (Mated To The Alien, #1)
  • Sold to the Enemy
  • Escape from Ixilta (Alien Outlaws, #0.5)
  • Jarek (Dragons of Preor, #1)
  • Forbidden Fruit
  • The Billionaire Shifter's Virgin Mate (Billionaire Shifters Club, #2)
  • Wanted by the Alpha (Knotted Omega, #0.5)
  • Taken by the Alpha (Knotted Omega, #1)
  • The Pool Boy
  • Claimed by the Wolf
  • His Klutz
  • The Billionaire Shifter's Final Redemption (Billionaire Shifters Club, #6)
  • The Billionaire Shifter's Curvy Match (Billionaire Shifters Club, #1)
  • The Billionaire Shifter's Second Chance (Billionaire Shifters Club, #3)
  • The Billionaire Shifter's True Alpha (Billionaire Shifters Club, #5)
  • I Shouldn't, But...(Tenured Book 5)
  • Secret Baby
Sonia Nova is an author of Science Fiction Romance. She loves to write about sexy, dominant alien men and the women who melt their hearts. When she is not writing, she can be found watching sci-fi movies, reading, and dreaming of her very own alien hunk!

Sign up for Sonia Nova’s Newsletter at: