Start by marking “Fault” as Want to Read:

Fault

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  31 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Nobody’s perfect.

We all have our faults.

GRACE DAWSON is desperate. Her father is dead and her mum is in prison for killing the man who attacked her. She is about to turn eighteen and homeless. Her options are limited. Life is bleak.

NOAH CARTER is twenty-four, a writer, and burdened by his family responsibilities. Forced to live in the same small town he grew up in, he know
Published October 21st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Fault, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fault

Jo
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fault is the third and final book in the Define trilogy. Each book is written as a standalone story, but as it includes the same characters in all three books, and possible spoilers, I would recommend you read them in the order they were written.

This is Grace's story, and what a story it is! Grace has already been introduced in Heart, as Jake's younger sister. I already knew she didn't have the best of childhoods from that short glimpse, but in this story, she faces even more heartache. At 17, o
Andrea
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a brilliant book! Characters are fab and the plot is so well-written that I did not want it to end.
Krista Webster
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Like everyone else , I was so looking forward to this book as I'd absolutely loved Curve and Heart. The way the author writes makes her books so easy to read and she quickly pulls you into the story. It's almost like she giving you hug while you read. This book could be read as a standalone but you would really miss out not reading at least Heart beforehand, especially as you will meet the wonderful Jake. There are links to the first two books in Fault , which I loved.
Fault is a delightful and
Sarah Mannering
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Having enjoyed the two previous books that have been released by this author, I was very much looking forward to Fault and I'm pleased to say it didn't disappoint.

One of the things that struck me with this book was how real it felt. I'd got that vibe from the other two books and wondered whether it was because I'm British, the author is British, the characters are set in Britain so maybe I identified more because of the things mentioned that ar
Vicci Kaighan
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow when asked by Nicola Hudson's to read her new book I never feared for one second I wouldn't enjoy this. She never lets me down.
This is a book with so much Heartache that you feel so darn sorry for the main characters. No one should have that much sadness brought into their lives, especially at such a young age.
I love how Grace and Noah are brought together, bringing each other that influx of oxygen that was much needed. Souls merely surviving were now being given the chance of living again
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

Be prepared to have your heart cry out in pain while reading Fault. This is an emotionally charged book that will leave you emotional for days after you are finished. Now I must say I have not read the previous books but I was able to read Fault with no issues. I do plan to go back and reading the previous books because if they are anything like Fault I know I will be in for a couple more really good books. I thi
Vicky
Oct 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Firstly i want to start by saying thank you to Nicola for the privilege of received the ARC for fault.
Having read heart and curve (please see my reviews) I had high expectations for fault, and thankfully these expectations were met. Having been surprised by the love I felt for heart and curve, the knowing that I was going to be engrossed in fault made me excited and reading about Grace and Noah's journey felt like home to me!
Fault has be gripping from start to finish, and once again took me on
Brittany Hively
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
NEW FAVORITE!! This book was emotional, raw, real, and so addicting! Nicola Hudson blew me away with Fault! This story was not one for the faint of heart really. This characters went through some life changing things and the feelings that came from them were undeniably real. Even if you have never experienced the situations in this book, you will still connect with many of the emotions. This book showed the ugliness of life, but it also showed that you can never give up because you can always f ...more
Michaela Bishop
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*~* I received an arc in return of a honest and unbiased review *~*

I've been eagerly awaiting fault after devouring heart and curve by Nicola and I absolutely loved them both. I had high expectations for this and boy did she deliver! I had so many emotions in reading this and stayed up late just so I could finish it. At times If I could of climbed In and slapped Noah I would, I wanted to bang graces and Noah's heads together at one point too! And then there was the heartbreak which was followed
Laura Nelson (Tangents and Tissues)
Okay, before you start to read this book, do you have your emergency supplies to hand? Hmmm? An industrial sized box of tissues (a given with any Nicola Hudson story!)? Chocolate? Good, now pull on those big girl panties because you’re going to need them…

“Light surrounds me when I’m with him, even if everywhere else is dark.”

Dearest Grace,

None of this is your fault. Do you hear me? You have gone through more in your nearly eighteen years than most adults experience in a lifetime.

I know it doesn’
Crystal N
Jul 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my first read by Ms Hudson and it was a very solid one. Lots of emotions successfully provoked. Knowing what I know about Heart, I don't think I have it in my heart to read it, too much for me, but if you have a high tolerance for the pain I'd say go for this series from the begining. I'm going to be fine just reading this entry because I can't do that to my poor emotions.

If you're like me, I can recommend Fault, it's an surprisingly realistic romance and the characters felt real, which
C.J. Fallowfield
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow, my first read by Hudson, but it won't be my last. A seriously emotive story of Grace, a young woman whose live falls apart when she's almost raped, ripping what remains of her family apart. She's lucky enough to be offered a place to live with Noah, while she helps him care for his father who suffered a stroke and needs companionship and care. Although love blossoms with Noah, it's never an easy road, and Hudson makes them work hard for it. This was a really well written contemporary romanc ...more
Jessa
Dec 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really liked Grace's character growth, and by the end she was a strong person who was able to be on equal terms with Noah.
Louise Mackin
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic read

Having thoroughly enjoyed Nicola's previous two books, I was looking forward to reading this one & it certainly didn't disappoint.
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC received from the author in exchange for an honest review.

I finished reading Curve and Heart for the first time (I'm a re-reader) well over a year ago. I've since had plenty of time to wonder what Fault might be about. Never in my wildest thoughts did I imagine what it would actually be about.

Fault is a standalone book but so much of what happened in Heart directly influences Grace that I can't recommend enough reading Heart before Fault.

Like the previous books in the Define series Fault n
Sep 19, 2016
Marina Landert
Apr 23, 2017
Tanya
rated it did not like it
Oct 21, 2016
Nicola Hudson
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ann
Oct 24, 2017
As well as being a writer, I love reading and reading about reading. My taste goes from Shakespeare to John Green...and much of what lies between! Dickens, check. Austen, check. Atwood, check.

Over Christmas 2012, I discovered the joy of new adult fiction and, inspired by Colleen Hoover and Tammara Webber, I decided to try my hand at writing my own NA novel.

I love the friendliness of the Indie wri