Start by marking “Prayers That Break Curses and Spells, and Release Favors and Breakthroughs: 55 Powerful Prophetic Prayers And Declarations for Breaking Curses and Spells and Commanding Favors in Your Life.” as Want to Read:

Curses and spells have power to impose invisible barriers in someone’s life; such that the person works so hard but gets so little results. They can also affect someone’s health, business and relationship in a very negative way.

In this book, you'll discover:

1. The real meaning of a curse and a spell.
2. What the Bible says about curses and spells.
3. The 6 types of curse
Published August 3rd 2016 by Better Life Media

Be the first to ask a question about Prayers That Break Curses and Spells, and Release Favors and Breakthroughs

Lilian Holmes Tofinga
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Powerful Effective Prayers

Found this book very helpful and the prayers are very practical, powerful, appropriate and effective for every type of situation that we face spiritually in our lives.
Sharon R Wiliams
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book has all the components needed to set the captive free

The book is sound in biblical doctrine
And it taken advantage of will do exactly what it says that it will do.
I expect to use and to recommend this book to my congregation.
Rebekah ward
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very defined

I was thankful for so many different facts about prayer and breaking curses. I am confident that I have received deliverance from those things that I know were holding me back. In Jesus name I proclaim that I am free from that which bound me.
Rosemary Daly
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
It was ok. Overall, however, I was disappointed.
Ella
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Book

Very insightful and inspiring. Helps you understand some things and view things from a different perspective. Would definitely recommend it!
Metri
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Blessed

An amazing and knowledgeable read. Great for teaching the ways of prayer, Faith and knowledge of the bible. Many helpful scriptures.
Jyoti Karuppiah
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

It’s a great book for those who need help through a stalemate in their life. It is a useful read.
Latosha King
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Powerful Book

I love this book and it has opened my eyes. Thank God for this book. Powerful! Practice this book !
Tundra Martin
Jan 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Favorite

Knowledge with the word that gave me loads of information that I needed to fight that devil and his followers
Ross Darren Knowles
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good Read

This book was great I will be using it all my life not just for one day I will want more books like this blessings
Apostle David
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Powerful!!!!!

This book is a must for everyone who has been suffering any bondages, curses or spells you really need to invest into year Destiny. It's your time to be Blessing Delivered & Set Free.

Rush Tucker